Hide and clap

This is my own story...
Anjali had promised her friends that she would throw a party before she gets married the next week. So she had invited all her friends home that night. They all danced and sang songs throughout the night until it was 12. They found the party was going in a very boring manner. So they decided to play hide and clap. Anjali tied Shravanti 's eyes and they started to play. They took shravanti to the bedroom while they where in the hall. They decided to peek in and start clapping after 5 minutes.
Anjali' POV....
We were all downstairs laughing and giggling because Shravanti is the one who always gets the chance to be the catcher. We had some juice while Nikita locked the door of the room in which Shraanti was. Just to give her quite a scare because she has scared us many times when we were little. Just then my fiance had come and we were talking when we heard Shravanti scream. When I went to open the door Dev stopped me by saying..
" Shravanti is playing tricks with us. Do you remember when we were little she used to do the same just to fool us." As he said it i laughed within myself and said. "Nice try Shravanti but it didnt scare us. Try your best next time."
It took quite a long and we decided to see what Shravanti was doing. We all walked upstairs and opened the door when chills ran down my spine and i screamed. Shravanti' s dead body was nailed to the wall. There were scars all over her body. Her neck was ripped of so do her hands. I couldnt tolerate to see my best friend from childhood dead. I burst into tears. It was our mistake we shouldnt have locked her in the room. Atleast we could have opened the door when she let out a scream. We didnt know what happened to her. Maybe a murderer who had escaped from the jail had entered my house or maybe a theif was hidden in or an insane man was hidden in? I dont know who would have done this inhuman and barberous act to my friend? i  fainted.
Meanwhile what happened to Shravanti? Here is the answer.
Shravanti's POV
As anjali pushed me into the room. I know they were playing a trick with me. I sat in the bed and waited for them to start the game. When i heard a clap. I thought some of my friends where in here. So started searching for them. Then i caught hold of someone. Curiously  i slowly untied the knot to see whom it was and found nobody there when suddenly someone or something ran across the room.
" Stop it guys it is stupid. You are not scaring me." I yelled. I was irritated. When i felt someone touching my shoulder i turned slowly to look who it was and saw a ghost floating in the air with a burnt face. I screamed and screached as it hit my head in the wall against the window. Through the window i saw Anjali and her fiancee Rahul standing and talking i screamed but she didnt come and open the door. Last thing i remember was it tearing my neck open and me falling on the floor lifelessly.
Back again to Anjali' s POV.....
Shravanti' funeral was over and i was completely tired of crying. There were no tears left in my eyes. I was restless so i went to my room fell on the bed and closed my eyes. After an hour or so i heard a loud bang in the kitchen. I ran downstairs to see what had happenend when i saw my friend Shravanti floating in the air with blood oosing from her eyes and mouth with a butcher knife in hand.
" You could have saved me but you failed to do so. You are the cause. You are the one who pushed me into the room. And you are the one who ruined my life. Now you have to pay for what you did.' She said in a lifeless voice and laughed a chill laugh. She stabbed the knife in my chest and thats the last thing i remember.
Guys do you like this story? Can i make my writing more better? And guys this book has reached 623 votes and im thankful to all those who voted me. Thanks for encouraging me and i still need your valuable support and votes for going beyond. Please forgive me if there was any grammatical or spelling errors in the story. Thank you guys!!!! I ll be updating other stories very soon.