The Ouja Board-3

A group of priests came from the church and started raising their rosary and recited prayers and bible verses. Just then the man started floating in the air and his eyes went black so black and blood was dripping from his eyes as he shouted." Get off from my way they are mine. They have to pay for what they did."
But the priests didn't stop they were reciting the prayers as loud as possible. The ghost started throwing tree barks on the priest. The all got hit and fell on the ground. They could no more recite prayers. The ghost laughed an evil Laughter.
"Now let me see whose gonna save you little girls. It's time to start the game." He said.
He floated in the air towards us and we started running towards the church. The doors of the church were locked. We banged them, hit them tried to open them but nothing could help. He was coming behind us so fast. We ran towards the backyard when we found a statue of mother Mary with baby Jesus in her hand. We ran and hugged the statue and started saying the prayers. He was come behind us shouting..
"Will this little statue save your life?? I'll get you two and kill you both." We didn't open our eyes but continued to recite the prayers. He came near us and stood behind us. He started to pull our hands when suddenly a ray of light came from within the statue. It got brighter and brighter. Just then the man let out a ear piercing scream. It was really loud that it literally made us deaf. Just then the ghost vanished. And then the sky cleared up when we felt a ray of sunlight fall in our faces. We saw the priest walking coming near us.
"The lord has saved your lives. Now you guys are out of danger. Hereafter the soul will not follow you." He said
We thanked god for saving our life and left to home.
Guys do you like the story? Where there any mistakes? How can I improve them?
I like to thank my best buddy Sanjana Dafney without whom this story would be incomplete. I like to thank everybody who voted this story. My exams are starting so I won't be able to update very often. But I'll be updating other chapters very soon.
Thank u guys for all your support. I am working on another horror story called
"The Darker side." I will publish it in a month or two. I'll be updating this also very soon.