The Changing Age

By DessiJayde

She was just a normal, 13 year old girl. Except she had an exceptional IQ and is leaving for college; or so s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

1 0 0
By DessiJayde

Phoenix
“Sigh,” With him gone I could finally talk to Sahara but where is she? I could not think I where she would go. I really needed a girl to talk to. You know, someone that has my back. Someone I can actually ask about this.
I heard the door open and turned around. “Ready to go, Phe?” I double checked my book bag, touched my necklace, and spoke, “Whenever you're ready!”  I smiled. He held open the door and I took his arm.
********
Sahara
I waited until I knew they were both asleep. If they knew where I was going nothing would go right.
I know Phe likes Zack. So I have to talk to Tobias. Find out if he liked her back, I know he does but can't hurt to ask, right? I walk over to Tobias and Zachariah’s room. I knock. “Come in.” I don't think it would be proper to come in but I do. Tobias jumps up to meet me. “Sahara, wasn't expecting you.” I laughed. “ I need to ask something and maybe ask a few favors…” He looked at me, “ Anything sugar.”
I told Tobias what I wanted to plan. I knew without his help this would be impossible. “So, do you think you can help?” He looked at me and sighed, “As long as Phoenix doesn't have another ‘claustrophobia attack’ I think we can pull this off,” I was so happy to hear that. I wanted to jump for joy. “What do we do first, Tobias?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 170 30
Amber isn't a normal 16 yr old girl.Her parents died in a car wreck when she was 15 yrs old. Ever since the accident shes been having the same night...
9.3K 3K 43
If you mention the past, you die. ~~~ Phoenix, a young woman living in The City, has grown tired of unjust deaths, brutal killings, and punishment fo...
1.2K 41 15
Star isn't any typical teenager who wants to go to prom, graduate high school, and find their true love. From constantly being tortured, hurt, and di...
2.5K 99 29
Being almost Eighteen,Phoenix moves to the big apple after her mom loses her job,but her life will never be the same when she discovers that he life...