πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER O N E : Trust

3.1K 46 8
By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n:Eyyo! Welcome to Destined.  I hope you enjoy the First Story of mine here!!

Nya walked around the corridors of the bounty with a sad look in her face. She wants Jay back so bad.. She still loves him of course. She remembered the times that Jay used to have his goofy smile in his face and.. The times when his joke fails..

Nya was always there to laugh at him.

She looks like she's going to cry.

The Bounty's alarm went on and loud making her almost go deaf. She rushed to the Control room seeing the others with worried looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" She asks with her voice almost raspy.

Cole turns at her looking to her glimmering sky blue eyes.

Nya caught him but he quickly turned.

"You Nya. What's wrong with you?" Kai Smith his brother glanced at her and glared.

"My head hurts no Biggie." Nya forced a smile. Kai noticed this yet..

He just let this slide for this time.

I want jay back..

Nya thought.

"Well.. Looks like you need to rest for now. We'll take care of this." Seliel gives Nya a thumbs up. As Nya walked off heading to her room. Jay was there of course.. Just ignoring Nya now after the Breakup.

It pains the girl..

She thought that After the breakup Jay would always act like he's trying to be his girlfriend again.
Or sometimes act like her Bestest Friend.

But now.. Their breakup is different.

Jay doesn't do those things anymore.

She stuffed her face to the pillow and sobbed silently.

Kai's POV

I silently followed my sister. With the other three guys.. Zane, Cole and Lloyd. Jay? I would never. I don't trust him anymore. After all the promises that he did! He was just so much a stupid Liar.

I slowly walked through the corridors with the three. Cole looked really worried.

Is it just me? Or this rock head has an interest with my sister?

As we arrived at the end of the corridor. There was Nya's room. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I noticed that her room wasn't locked.

I slowly opened it revealing my sister rolled like a ball under her blanket. And her ears plugged with earphones.. And her phone played with music.

I took the blanket off and I saw tear stains in her GI. Poor Nya.. My poor little sister.

She's crying again..

"Hey Nya.. You okay?" Cole spoke out of the blue as Nya opened her eyes.. And as soon as she saw us. She wipes the tears away and took her earphones off.

"Why are you crying Nya?" Zane sits on her bedside.

Well.. I guess my sister is the only girl in the group since Highschool that she got so close with the other. They treat her like a Little sister. I'm really happy with that.

"You've been crying a lot lately.. Is everything okay?" Lloyd worriedly looks at her while leaning on the wall.

"Its because uh.." She quickly looks around her room looking Frantic. And saw her phone playing music.

"Its because I'm listening to sad music and I've been watching sad videos lately. Sorry if I make you worry." She lets out a fake smile.

"Nya." I called her name as she flinched.

"Can we have a sibling talk?" I smiled at her. As the guys nodded and left the room. After seeing the Guys left. Kai turns to his sister with a frown.

"Can you tell me now?" I sat next to her and she's been looking down to the ground the whole time. Until I received a hug and tears..

"Hey.. Hey.. Tell me what's wrong." I tried to comfort her as I pat her back.

"K-Kai, Why is it so difficult!" She punches my back weakly as she continued to cry.

I stayed silent..

"Didn't I told You? I don't trust Jay? He's a Player.." I stroked her hair.. Its getting longer.. It hurts also for me to know that a brother that I treated and fight with is making my sister suffer from her broken heart.

Even if I did trust Jay.. It was only for Nya's decision.

But now he broke it..

"Hey Nya.." I called her name and let go of the hug.

She's still crying..

"Jay will have a Peace of my mind." I said with a smile..

He will have a Piece of my mind..

If I can resist myself with my own madness!!

I left my sister felling asleep in her bed.
But before that. I kissed her forehead and left.

As I opened the door.. The guys fell to my feet.

"Hi K-Kai!" Cole stuttered a little and waved at me awkwardly.

I looked at them down my feet with crossed arms and a growl.

~•~

"Explain." I said sternly and gritted my teeth. Lloyd looked really scared as Cole looked a bit. Zane was just there with his poker face.

"We where spying." Lloyd sighed.

"And eavesdropping.." Cole added and frowned.

"I am really concerned about Nya right now." Zane breathes in and out. Looks like he's meditating again.

As we entered the Control room..
Jay was there standing right beside Seliel as I entered the room.

Seliel looks irritated. But as soon as we entered the room. She looked happy and headed to Cole. With a wide smile in her face.

"Yo Cole!! Wanna be partners for the mission!?" Seliel offered. Cole slightly nods and had an unsure look in his face.

"Zane and I will be partners. Kai and Jay. Go check the Jamanakai Village for suspicious actions of this rebels." Lloyd explained.

Recently Mysterious Rebels have been attacking Ninjago for no reason.. Its like they want something from us.. Our parents Ray and Maya head back to the Blacksmith Shop for business purpose.

I was looking at the buttons And I didn't realize that I was lost. Until Cole decided to elbow me.
I was interrupted with my thoughts as I shook my head.

"Yeah. Yeah! Got it." I scratched the back of my head and nod.

Zane let out a sigh..

"You are not paying attention. Do you want us to repeat?" Zane blurted out with an unsure look in his face.

I glared at him. I took my hood on and rolled my eyes.

"So what's the plan?" I asked while one of my eyebrows raised.. Lloyd face palms and Jay laughed at me.

"Kai.. Lloyd just explained everything. You're going with Jay." Cole explained bluntly as I looked at Jay.

Perfect.

He'll have a piece of my mind.

We all shouted NINJAGO and left from our positions.. There's no time to waste. Jay used his Raider. That My sister gave him for his Birthday. We decided to go to Ignacia. From where this rebels came from.. As we put to a stop. Jay has a smirk in his face.

"You Insolent! Son of.." I got off my bike and wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

A PUNCH TO HIS FACE!!

He steps backwards with a frightened face. He dodged my Punches. But I won't give up. Until I land one to his eye!

"Kai! What's the matter with you!?" He asks like he's done nothing.

"What's the Matter with me!?" I ran up to him with my fist on flames. Violently I tried to do an uppercut.

But a fail. Cause he was too fast..

"You Broke Nya's heart!! You're going to pay for that you PLAYER!" I was surely angry. As I landed a punch on him. A mark left on the side of his lip.

"Its not my fault that she's a DIVA! AND SHE CHOSE COLE." He yelled at me and tried to strike me using his shock.

"That ISSUE With you and Cole!? Can't you move on with that! That was flipping  a Year Ago!!" I tried to do a back flip and a kick. But he blocked it.

"Tch! Seems not for your sister cause they almost Kissed!" He yelled and his tone sounded depressed.

"Kai. I didn't want to break up with Nya. But I'm done. I give up! I don't like her anymore for breaking my heart. I know I broke promises.. And I know you don't trust me anymore!" His eyes started to tear up.

I didn't know..

"Jerk!! You only gained my Trust because of My sister! Never talk to me nor Nya!" I exploded and got onto my bike.

"I didn't like the idea of being your partner. Plus.. I'm Hating you Now! Don't ever try to get close to me Or Nya!"

I stormed off..

This is bull crap.

I'm done dealing with Jay.

I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

I remember those days that when they got Online Official.. I told this Jerk that I trust him.

But Now. I don't trust him. And I will never. Ever trust him again.

But before I leave him be..

"Didn't I told you? The three rules..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.7K 38
Ninjago Series Β» Book 1 The Ninja hadn't quite made a name for themselves yet, as Garmadon was waiting to make his move. But the Serpentine are emerg...
42.9K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
17.2K 512 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
47.5K 1.6K 27
Jay and Nya are just in a park enjoying their picnic together as a lovely couple until they get attack by some bad guys that are all wearing black. T...