His Obsession || Book One

Bởi XBeautyBrainsX

(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering i... Xem Thêm

First Period
Daydream
Home
Untold Secrets
Three Things
Escapes
Gossip
Dates
Visitor
Melodies
Rico
Convertibles
Whip-Cream
Destination
Roses
Bands
Unknown Caller
Stalker
History
Feuds
Invasion
Puzzle
Games
Black Eyes
Undercover
Errors
Company
Affairs
Truces
Hands All Over
Coasters
Goodbye High School
Birthday
Rings
Rejected Happiness
Invitations
Interruption
Vacant
Knives
Manipulation
Guilt
Despair
Depression
Hierarchy
New Faces
Hotshot
Risks
Silent
Tears
Return of the Devil
Sleep
Book Two is Out!!

Addiction

130K 4.2K 1.3K
Bởi XBeautyBrainsX

Eric's POV:

Everyday I became more and more unstable. You'd think time would heal, but it only worsened.

Not even alcohol could mask the pain, the persistent craving of my beloved.

Her sweet, indulging scent that lingered beneath her thin clothes.

Her soft skin, stiffening into goosebumps as my fingers trailed across her undressed body.

Her body squirming as I tightly clenched onto her inner thighs.

I missed her, the continuous infatuation only grew wild. It was overpowering me, the violent clawing in the pit of my stomach made its way out and it was completely uncontainable.

I needed to see her.

**

The house, our house. It looked the same as the day I left it.

It was a little after midnight, and the house was dead silent. Through the windows I could see the furniture silhouettes. The only lights shining were the ones in the street.

I noticed Alessandra's car stationed in the driveway, along with the pearl Jaguar and Santiago's dark red Audi.

I sauntered to the back of the house, reaching in my back pocket for the house key to the backdoor. Luckily, it still fit.

One step in and I instantly felt a wave of compulsive so intense, it slowly satisfied my needs.

My feet made their way up the stairs, and toward our bedroom. I turned the knob ever so slightly, and creaked the door open.

She lied in the bed, as beautiful as ever. Just how I remembered in my dreams, that perfectly burnished skin accompanied by her dark, long wavy locks appeared so naturally. It was enchanting.

She slept so peacefully, the complete opposite of me. I take one too many sleeping pills, because she would continuously reappear in my visions.

But now I didn't need to dream about her, because she was right in front of me.

Uncontrollably, I ran my fingertips across her delicate skin, reminded of the silky, soft texture.

I kneeled beside the bed and rested my head on her arm, her irresistible scent shocked every bone in my body. I wanted more of her, so much more.

I wanted to be with her, but couldn't.

I was in the middle of problems, between the other leaders. I know they'd hurt her if she's in my life.

I can't be selfish, I reminded myself.

With that thought, I placed a tender kiss on her forehead and forced myself to pull away.

I stood up, continuing to watch her intrigued by her sleeping.

Many minutes passed of quietness, the only noises was her indistinct breathing.

A faint buzz sound came from her phone that sat on the bedside table. The screen flashed with the name 'Noah' in bold letters.

New message:
Can't sleep. Thinking about you. Let's hang out later today? Just me and you.

I felt anger swirling like a red tide within, rising to choke me. My breath became harsh and shallow, my hands automatically curling into fists at my sides, itching to swing out and put a dent in the wall beside me.

She was mine. Only mine.

My mind whirling with thoughts that only made me assume the worst. The feeling of jealousy was slowly growing into my skin, filling my blood. Making my eyes go dark, and my mouth become a straight line.

I needed to leave, before I lost control right then and there.

She's moved on.

I felt betrayed, weakened to the core. All this time I thought she'd be grieving, as painful as I was. But she was far from that, she was recovering. I envied that.

It all came flooding in, the emotions were unbearable.

Anger, sadness, jealously, aggression, and panic.

All of it came at once and I couldn't take the agony.

I stormed out the house, frantically into my Porsche across the street.

It settled in, and after all the emotional trauma, it was replaced with vengeance and obsession.

The compulsion and passion was exceptionally more extreme than ever before. It drove my crave into an addicted mindset.

She was all I thought about. And now, so was Noah.

**

Achingly, she joined Noah.

They had dinner at an open patio restaurant on the downtowns avenue, in the evening.

I parked my car across the street from the grill and observed them closely.

Their body language was strong, it was obvious he wanted her. Noah gazed at her with heavy eyes filled with curiosity.

They also enjoyed their food with a humorous conversation going on as they sipped warm tea.

My teeth were gnashing together as I gripped the steering wheel unable to tame myself.

She was a flame and he was burning bright for her.

*

Noah and her gently grew close, leaving me on edge. I felt my nails digging into my palms in anger.

I wanted to eliminate him.

I then thought about Danica's happiness, he seemed to fill in the void of my absence for her. Therefore, I convinced myself to not kill him.

Then another thought ran across my mind... would she choose me over him if I returned?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64K 1.3K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
628K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
4.2K 81 68
As he leaned in closer, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face and his tempting lips mere inches away from mine. Our eyes locked onto each...
1.5M 42K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...