Reese and Rhode's One Shots

By photofrnd54

This book will be a compilation of one shots of Reese and Rhode's I will try and make them long chapters if... More

Birthdays at work
Hospital Stay
Tough Day
Drinks (Part 1 of 2)
Next Morning (Part 2)
Got Stood Up
Skyline View
He Promised
Almost Lost Him
Four Days To Long
Nap in the Lounge
Taylor Ashlyn Reese
An Unexpected Visit
Why Me
I'm Scared
Auction Night
Emilia Marie
Car Accident
Promise me
Fight
46 Days 7 Hours and 22 Minutes
Girls Night Out
Your world not mine
Should of done this sooner
Get Well
Against Regulations
Will You?
A/N
We will make it
A Long Day
He's Sick
I'm Fi... Fine
AN:
Appendectomy
Failed
Connor's Party
Have you seen Sarah?
Its You... (Part 1)
Fishing Date (Part 2)
Will you stay with me?
AN
Amber
Windy City Sammies (Part 3)
She's your wife?
Birthday Dinner
What am I to you?
She was attacked
She Said No
Breakfast with Tay
I Miss You
Its Now or Never
It's okay It's okay
What was that?
First Christmas
First Christmas (re-uploaded)
Christmas Windows
Gender Party
I Do

A Morning Suprise

1.3K 11 0
By photofrnd54

Connors pov
I decided that I wanted to surprise Sarah this morning. I'd missed her last night. I had a late surgery to perform that took over 2 hours. I told her I would just see her at work in the morning. But I couldn't wait that long. It was now 6:30am. Our shifts didn't​ start till 10:30. I figured I'd take her out for breakfast before work. I took the 15 mins drive to her apartment. I walked up the stairs to her unit 218. I took the spare key she gave me out of my pocket. Granite the key was for emergencies only but I classify missing the one I love as an emergency. I quietly open the door, walk in and close it as I try not to wake her up. I take my shoes off so I can tiptoe over to the bedroom without making a sound. I reach her door and see her lying there peacefully asleep. I quietly enter, remove my jeans and carefully pull back the covers as I climb into bed. "Mhmmm are you​ doing her?" she smiled. As I climbed in bed and wrapped an arm around her.

Reese's pov
I feel the bed slightly shift. As I realize who it is by his scent. "Mhmmm what are you doing here​?" I say with a smile as I curl up to him as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. "Thought I'd surprise you and take you out for breakfast before work plus I really missed you." He says to me. "Wait how'd you get in."I say confused. "I used your spare key you gave me." He tells me. "That was for emergencies only" I say playfully. "Oh I'm very aware of that yes and missing my love was the emergency" he say all flirty like as he kissed the back of my head. "Well I missed​ you too." I say to him as I turn to face him. His arms still wrapped around me. "there was also another emergency" he say with a wink. "oh yeah and what would that one be." I say trying to be cute. "kissing my girl" he says flirty like. "Well then" I laugh "I think we should rectify the situation." I say as grab his shirt to pull him on top of me. We both laugh as I pull him over me and we begin kissing. A minute later we break apart breathless. " Does that fix your emergency" I say. "More than fixes it." He say with a big smile. "where did you have in mind to go for breakfast?" I ask tracing patterns on his chest. "I was thinking we could go to Betty's diner. You favorite hole in the wall place." He say to me " "yay the have the best pancakes" I say. "Then it's settled that's where will go." He say as he see me yawn. "You still tired." He say rubbing his hand up and down my arm. "yeah I am. Took me forever to get to sleep last night." I say. "We have about an hour before we need to be up to go to breakfast. Why don't we go back to sleep for a bit." He tells me kissing my forehead. " Sounds great" I say with a smile as I curl up with my head on his chest with his arm around my waist. It was the perfect way to start my day. 

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this story. I will try and update sometime this week maybe wed or Thursday. If i get all my work done for work and are able to finish writing my one story. If i not able to upload during the week it will definitely be updated on the weekend. Please feel free to vote and comment. I love hearing what you think.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 64
a series of taylor swift one shots 🩷 right now, i'm writing a lot of tayvis content for this book, but this is really just anything that i want to w...
5.6K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
165K 5.5K 43
- Just my random book of TommyInnit oneshots! I mostly write angst, but occasionally I'll write some fluff even if I'm not that good at it. ~ Feel fr...
8.1K 592 200
Continuing on from my first three glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters a...