First Meeting {BTS JIMIN FANF...

By Starish10

I opened my eyes, and all I want to see first was, you. But you're not there. "Where are you?" I whispered to... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
IM SO SORRY!!
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 15 pt. 2
Chapter: 16

Chapter: 12

4K 190 331
By Starish10

before i start the story, anyone here a fan of kard??? im so dead rumor is sooo ughh TuT j.seph and jiwoo slayed my whole existence :( pls, if you're not a fan, im not telling you to stan them but that's what exactly im saying ;u; okay happy reading!!
----------------------
I was too surprised about what she told me, I can't look at her. Ugh, why am I like this? You can't be like this, Park Jimin! That girl is scary as hell!

But she's cute!

Agh, I hate myself.

"You worry about me?" I asked while looking down on the floor. I bit my lips and tried to stop myself from smiling.

"Of course," she answered.

I looked up at her and wondered, was she telling me the truth? Maybe she's just trying to act nice, what if she's deceiving me? Should I trust someone like her? But she's straightforward as if everything she says to me were the truth.

"Why?" I wondered, "Tell me why,"

She looked straight into my eyes and my heart was pierced into pieces. She walked closer to me and raised her hand that was holding her notes. What is she gonna do now?

Her face moved closer to me and I can definitely feel her warm breath. My heart raced, it's gonna come out of my body. I can't move, is she going to kiss me? It can't be, no one has ever tried kissing me in my whole life!

She moved closer, and closer, and

//ppyong//

She hit me on the head using her notes, "It's because you're a family to me. Idiot,"

What??

"F-family?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, aren't we a family right now?" she answered.

I'm only a family to her. Do you know how much pain I am feeling right now? She just family-zoned me, isn't that worse than getting friend-zoned? I'm so gonna call Bangtan for a drink tonight.

"I'll go back to my room now. Please get well soon," she bowed and was about to left.

"Hey, before you go. Just remember that a girl like you shouldn't be violent ey, you hit me a little harder with your notes!" I shouted while massaging my head.

"But I'm not a girl to you anyway, so I guess being violent to you sometimes is okay," she closed the door and left.

Did she just.. That brat, she thought she was no girl to me? Are you kidding me? My heart was about to get out from its place when your face got closer to mine *Jimin tries to recall again what happened a while ago and he died inside* Ah, I don't know anymore!

I'm going crazy!

Anyway, I went out of my room to eat dinner with Daeseul and Uncle since the three girls ate earlier than us. Daeseul was busy playing with his phone in front of the table that uncle had to scold him just for him to stop. Because of that, he intrigued Daeseul about school (which is a bad conversation since Daeseul got a failing grade both in English and Math).

Uncle then looked at me, I suddenly stopped from munching my food.

"Jimin, how about you? How's your school?" he asked.

I swallowed the food inside my mouth, "I-it's great. I passed everything.."

"Good. See? You should follow what Jimin does! Can you focus a bit more in studying than playing games?" Uncle said while Daehyun stayed still and tried to reflect on himself.

"I'm sorry for blabbering in front of the meal, but please, boys, work harder in studying. Okay?" Uncle said as we all continued eating our dinner.

Uncle is a good man. I wanna be like him when I grow up.

Uncle finished first and he left the rest to us. He went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and might probably will go to bed after. Daeseul and I finished our meal and started to clean the dishes.

"You can just put all the dishes here, you gotta get some rest," he commanded.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked while putting all the dishes into the sink.

"Yeah, it's my fault anyway. I should strive harder." he answered.

"Ya, Jimin-ah."

"Ne? (Yes?)"

He gave me a serious look, "What do you think of Byulrin?"

I choked, "EHHHH?! Why did you suddenly asked a weird question?"

"Nothing, just.. It looks like the two of you are pretty close," he said.

"A-aniya, (I-it's not,) you just see that because we're in the same class," I answered.

Geez, what is he trying to imply??? It's making me nervous. I don't want anyone to know that I have feelings for her.

"Really? But, lending you notes even if you don't ask for it is too much to be seen as 'only in the same class' girl." he said while smirking at me.

"I think she likes you," he added.

"W-wha?" I stumbled from what I just heard. I don't know why but I can't help myself from smiling so wide I think my lips' gonna reach my ears.

"H-hey, what are you smiling at? Don't tell me you like her too!!!" Daeseul shouted as I stopped myself from smiling. Ah, I got exposed!

"No way!! I just can't imagine her liking someone and that thought makes it really funny to me!" I defended.

"Alright, if you say so," he answered.

Phew, that was close! But it seems like Daeseul isn't contented. Ah, I hope he'll stop suspecting me.
------------------
"Gaah~ Keut! (It's over!)" Daeseul stretched his arms and hoorayed for finishing washing the dishes.

He managed to finish it faster than last night, even though I didn't give him a hand.

I stayed in the living room because I thought that it would be kind of lonely for him to wash the dishes alone. But now that he's finished, it's time to take a warm bath!

"I'm going to take a bath now," I said.

"Yeah, thanks for keeping me company," he answered.

I went inside the bathroom and opened the faucet of the tub. I waited for it to get filled by brushing my teeth.

As soon as it filled, I went inside and took my time to relax and unwind for a bit. Ah~ warm bath is sure great for someone with a broken heart. Just kidding.

I'm just sick that's why I'm thinking about weird stuffs like this.

Ah, by the way, how the hell did I got home a while ago? The moment I woke up, I was already inside my room. I'm gonna ask Bangtan tomorrow. But this is gonna be another problem, I missed lots of stuffs at school again! I need to be okay tomorrow or else I'm going to be so outdated from our lessons.

After a few minutes, I went out from the tub and dried myself with a clean towel. I went back inside my room and wore comfortable clothes and finally went to bed.

Sighs, time runs so fast, it's the end of the day already. Goodnight.

- the next morning!! -

Ugh, I can feel my back aching.

I opened my eyes and saw Daeseul busy buttoning up his uniform. It looks like he's getting ready for school. That's great.

Oh wait, I'm going late!

I quickly stood up from bed and, "Daeseul!! Why did you not wake me up? I'll be late for school!" I complained.

Daeseul touched my forehead and paused, "Uh, oh. Nope, you're not going anywhere today except inside your room."

"What are you talking about!!" I said while removing his hand away from me.

"What am I talking about? I'm talking about you and your fever! Look at you, you're face is so red because of your temperature. You can't go to school feeling like that," he said while pushing me back to my bed.

"Auntie's gonna let me since it's about school," I said while giving him glares.

"Oh really?" he said, "Omoni!! Jimin's not gonna go to school today, right?"

"Yeah" Auntie answered.

"You hear that? You're gonna stay here. You take a rest so that you can go to school by tomorrow, loser." he said as he picked up his backpack and went out of the room.

Ahh, what am I supposed to do now?

I should text Taehyung and Namjoon that I can't go to school today.

A minute later, I received a reply coming from the two of them.

Tete: Get well soon, bangtan's gonna go karaoke later sighs you're so unlucky

Leader hyung: I heard that drinking lots of water can make you 85% feel better. Keep yourself hydrated. Take care.

Wow, thanks guys. But Kim Taehyung, I won't think twice to kill you the moment I see you again for teasing me about going to Karaoke!

Ahhhhh~ It's going to be a boring day today!

{Hoseok's POV}

"Morning, Hoseok!" Seokjin greeted right after I met him in the hallway.

"Good morning!" I greeted back, "Ah, Taehyung told me that Jimin's still sick. I hope he recovers as soon as possible!"

"Yes, I'm worried about him." Seokjin added.

Jimin collapsed yesterday and now he's resting at home. I wonder why he got sick so suddenly. Bangtan's very worried about that mochi. Aigoo~

Anyway, it looks like it's gonna be a happy day today! The weather's good and I feel so energized! I hope Jimin's here so that I can share my energy to him.

Hm, I should go check the other members for a while since we still have time before the class starts.

"Ya, Seokjin! Wanna see the others for a while?" I called. We both went out to look for the other members in their classrooms.

We went to Jungkook and Yoongi's room first and it looks like they're having a boring day ahead of them. I should sprinkle them with some happy dust :-)

"Ayo ladies and gentlemen~" I sung and Jungkook quickly stood up and danced with me.

Meanwhile, Yoongi looked just unhappy with the sight of us. It's okay, he's cute so I'll let it slide.

"Hey, hey! Taehyung told me that we're gonna go karaoke later!" Jungkook said that made the three of us excited.

"Jinjja?! (Really?!)" we all shouted in chorus.

Wah~ It's been a while since we planned out something like this. Now that we are already seniors, we usually go straight home after class because of all the school works and stuffs. We were also getting ready for the entrance exams for college that's why we have no time to have fun like when we were in Junior high.

"I can't wait!" Seokjin said as I rushed out of their room and went straight to Tae and Namjoon's room.

"Namjoon!!!" I shouted.

Everyone in their class looked at me while Namjoon just looked away like what he usually does. Did I embarrass him?

I walked straight to him and started dancing in front of him, "Ka-ra-o-ke!" I cheered.

Taehyung joined in, "Ka-ra-o-ke!!"

"Please stop..." Namjoon cried.

"Hahahha! Aren't you excited?" I asked.

"I am, but you're too noisy!"

"Did someone say Karaoke??" we all heard Jungkook shouting by the classroom's door as he ran towards us.

"Ka-ra-o-ke!!!" the three of us cheered.

"What did I even expect..." Namjoon said while doing a facepalm.

"They're going to stay like that until the class starts," Seokjin added.

"I wanna go home," Yoongi cried.

Ah, very no fun!

As the six of us having a great time inside class A's room, my eyes started to look for a specific person. The root of my warm smiles right now, it is Choi Byulrin.

I scanned the room and tried to trace her, ah there she is! She's busy reading a book, she does that whenever I see her. She always look so calm and composed, even though weird things starts happening when she's around.

I should tell her what I feel, but I'm afraid that she'll just reject me. Or maybe she won't even get it. Byulrin is so dense she doesn't even know that I like her.

But I should still confess my feelings to her, someday.

Before that, I should tell Bangtan about it first. I'll tell them about what I think about her. In our group, only Jimin knows my real feelings towards her and I'm glad that he kept it as a secret.

But later, after class, I'm going to tell everyone that I like Byulrin. Ah, I'm getting nervous! I feel like they're going to tease me ㅠㅠ

"Hoseok-ah," someone patted my back with such a gentle touch. I turned back to look at her and

"B-b-b-b-b-byulrin!!!!" I just stuttered. Aish, that's so not cool! Ah, Jung Hoseok, keep yourself together!

"Annyeong. (Hello.) Why are you here?" she asked.

Omg is she curious about me ;u;

"A-ah, we were talking about going to karaoke with Taehyung and Namjoon," I answered and I can't help myself from smiling so much.

"Ah, I see." she answered. I find it amazing when she responds to me with a cold tone and it still makes me happy, "Have fun, Hoseokie,"

Have fun, Hoseokie

Have fun, Hoseokie

Have fun, Hoseokie

Have fun, Hoseokie

I can literally die now. The way she said it, the way she smiled, the way she pronounced my nickname, it all meant perfection. I am not worthy to receive such blessings, I am honored.

"G-gomawo!! (T-Thanks!!)" I answered and I can totally feel my blood rushing up to my cheeks. It felt really hot for a minute.

The school bell rung as the five of us rushed out of class A's room. The first subject starts pretty soon so we all decided to go back to our respective classes.

It didn't took much time when the first period started. The students inside the campus studied hard and gave their best for today.

- dismissal time -

It was indeed a long day. The students went out of their classrooms tiredly, except the members of Bangtan because..

KARAOKE TIME!!!!

Seokjin and I ran down to wait for the others on the grounds. I was happily hopping while going down the stairs. Jin was scolding me along the way, saying what I was doing was dangerous.

Jungkook and Yoongi was already waiting for us, we greeted them and waited for the other members.

"Yo," Namjoon greeted. They have finally arrived. We went to the karaoke nearby the school altogether.

[ Finally inside the karaoke room ]

"Ah, johda~ (I like this~)" Taehyung said as we all gathered around the somg book.

Jungkook volunteered to sing first, Taehyung said he wants to sing next after him. Namjoon and I decided to sing together while Seokjin just sat there, eating all the sweets. Yoongi was busy scrolling through his phone while lying on the sofa.

Ah, it's sad that Jimin can't come today!

Jungkook started showing off his golden voice with a very great song choice, he sang IU and GD sunbae-nim's Pallete. He sure is a big fan of the two.

*Jungkook sang passionately like what he usually does. We all died like what usually happens.*

Next was Taehyung, his deep voice suited the song he chose, it was a song by Standing Egg, Little star. It was so nice. ((If you don't know that song, I suggest you to listen to it! It was one of my favorite songs ;-; -author))

Namjoon and I picked Adult Ceremony by Park Jiyoon out of fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy our performance the most though, maybe it's because Namjoon danced to it and accidentally broke the mic. Shh.

An hour later, we decided to wrap it up as a day.

We all walked out the karaoke bar and decided to stop by a cafe to grab a drink before going home. I guess this is my chance to tell everyone about what I feel about Byurlin.

Seokjin and Jungkook were at the counter, telling every member's order. Half of us ordered americano while the other half ordered caramel macchiato.

As soon as we received our orders, I took the chance that was given to me.

"Ahem," I coughed. Everyone looked at me and was like 'Ew hoseok virus' and it didn't feel nice you know.

Anyways, I ignored it and continued what I was saying, "I want to tell you about what I think of Byulrin,"

Namjoon: "What"

Seokjin: "Out of the blue??"

Yoongi: "I don't give a shit"

Taehyung: "Eh? Byulrin?"

Jungkook: //took a sip from his macchiato//

Why are they like this.. It seems like they're not interested..

"Please show some interest even if it's just a little," I sighed, "Anyway, uh, well, yeah.. Uhm, I uhm, ahh~"

*Bangtan waits patiently*

"Uh, I uhm, you know.. Uhm,"

*Bangtan still waits patiently*

"Ahh, I'm getting nervous.. I li.. Like.. Uhmmm.."

*Bangtan still waits but is ready to punch Hoseok*

"I.. Like... Uh,"

*Bangtan gets themselves ready to punch him in the face*

"I think.. Well, I—"

Yoongi stood up and strangled his arms around my neck, "Spill it bitch, you're taking long enough from my precious time!!!"

The other members helped me from stopping him, "Yoongi, you'll kill him!"

"That was what I was actually intending to do, stupid horse"

"I'm sorry!!" I apologized as the other members laughed a little. Oh well, that's a Bangtan thing for you.

"Well, I like Byulrin. I have feelings for her."

"WHAT????" Jungkook shouted, "YOU??? THE GUY WHO CAN'T STAND HORROR MOVIES LIKED A LIVING GHOST??? ARE YOU INSANE???"

Did you just insult me you motherfather bunny.

"Are you serious..." Seokjin said while trying his best not to laugh.

"I find it obvious though," Namjoon said, "That's good."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"That was what you're gonna say???" Yoongi shouted.

"Uh, yeah?" I replied.

"And it took you long enough to say it. Are you fucking with me???" Well, sorry Yoongi. It's harder than you thought, you know.

Taehyung was silent and that's a strange thing you know. Usually, he exaggerates more than Jungkook. Sometimes, he would say something nonsense that would make everything worse. It's so rare to see him like this, it's as if he's thinking of something.

"Hoseok," Taehyung finally spoke, he stood up and looked at everyone, starting from Jungkook down to me.

It stayed like that, his eyes stayed on me. He looked really serious. It felt like he was staring through my soul.

"I'm sorry, but.." he paused.

I gulped.

"..I like Byulrin too,"

Jungkook and all the other members:

WHAAAAAAAAAAT???
--------------------♡

Hiiii~ what do you think of the latest update? Thank you for supporting this story, I will try my best to make it more awesome. Also, I want to finish it too so that I can start making the book 2 for IIWHMR ^u^

lovelots!

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.7K 37
【COMPLETED - still editing】 He just kept staring at me as if he's seen me before. I decided to walk up to him every step as heavy as the last one. ❝...
1.1M 51.4K 23
S E Q U E L O F 6 9 D A Y S Re edited ✔️ "I will find you... Just one day. "I muttered under my breath and there is pure determination all written on...
167K 8.4K 20
"Where the hell am I?!" He yelled out as he frantically ran around the unfamiliar forest. "Calm down, princes." A subtle, almost calming, voice said...
19.8K 783 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...