Alpha's Redemption

By NaughtyRosie

*Mature* "I crave your submission." he said eyes moving down to my parted lips as my breathing deepened. "Whe... More

Alpha's Redemption(Edited)
2: Surprises and Encounters (Edited)
3. First Day(Edited)
4. Guilty Pleasures(edited)
5. Because I Said So
6. Demons of the past
!!!! IMPORTANT INFO, PLEASE READ !!!!
7. Tempting Him
8. Punishment
9. Her Lady Parts
Private Chapter Nine
10. Complications
11. Confrontations
12. Dominant Jerk
13. Death Wish
14. Max
16: Testosterone Overload
17. Old Acquaintances
18. Lost and Found Memories
19. Uncertainties

15. Say What?!

51.1K 1.6K 89
By NaughtyRosie

Well that was a long ass time under MIA.

Updated!

★✔♥✔★✔♥✔★✔♥✔★

RECAP:

My wolf whimpered as the scent of her salty tears clogged our nostrils. It felt like every drop was a drop of acid onto my heart.

Rage boiled raw and overpowering at the thought of what caused her to be in this shape.

We really didn't know much about each other. And it's about time I changed that.

We needed to talk. Starting with this baby Lillian mentioned.

★♥★Desiree's POV★♥★

"Desiree" Max hushed as his hands settled on both sides of my face and his head dipped down towards my quivering form.

What the hell was happening to me? I couldn't stop crying and I don't know why that comment broke me so much.

I was still up against the elevator wall, with my legs wrapped around his hips.

I looked up between years, half shocked and unbelieving as the man whom had driven me to more örgasms than legal, in the last five days, consistent attempt to make me stop crying. A hand raised up to cup my face, wiping off a tear.

His lips descended on my cheeks as soft kisses landed all over with soft spoken words slipping in between each gentle kiss.

"Max..." I breath my hands coming up his broad chest as my back arches into the constant stream of gentle kisses placed from the tip of my head, down my throat.

I know the light kisses were suppose to comfort which they did, better than anything any doctor would prescribe. But they where starting to stir up a whole new type of problem.

This gentle touch with the fragile look in his eyes and his words were messing up my head and view in whom he is.

How could he be so caring and gentle at times like this and then tell me later he wanted nothing real from me? From this?

To my horror, of all the times in the world, my stomach picked that time to let out a reverberating growl that could have woken the dead.

We both freeze instantly at the random sound and I feel the blood instantly start rushing up to my cheeks.

"Have you had lunch?" he asked placing a large hand on my stomach as he leaned forward towards me, a gentle smile in place.

I pull away from his touch looking away so as not to get pulled into those blue depths. I had to put an end to this. I wasn't going to play along with whatever game or charade he was trying to play anymore.

"Why do you care? " I grumble knowing it's childish but just wanting to get the hell away from this sinful temptation that had managed to flip my life up and ninja-fly kick it into fµcking orbit around Pluto.

I untangle our limbs and step away from him, as far as the elevator would let me; crossing my arms around me as I pushed the emergency stop button, bringing the device back to life as we began moving again.

"Desiree-" he began reaching out for me.

"Don't." I leap away from his touch, tightening my arms around myself in a protective stance as my eyes shot up to meet his.

He looks taken back by my reaction, his face shock stricken. The hand he'd reached for my shoulder with, hung loose in the air before slowly falling to his side. Something like hurt flashed through his eyes but he turned away before I could completely see it.

He didn't comment or attempt at touching me again . Instead, stuffing his hands in his pockets keeping his face blank and void of any emotion.

For some reason that hurt more to know he was shutting down on me but I dismissed the feeling and tried convincing myself I didn't care.

The sound of the elevator ding as we past each floor was the only sound as we both kept our thoughts to ourselves.

I'd known him for almost a week now and so far, all I'd seen was the cold, dominant male the public knew him as. The boss from hêll with no emotion or feelings. The beast who expected nothing but perfection from everyone around him.

No.

That's not true. As much as it would help the situation right now for that to be true, it wasn't.

From the small time I've known Maxwell Knight, he definitely was a dominant man whom expected nothing but perfection from all his employees. And he could also be a very stubborn jerk.

But for a couple moments when we cannot in here, he was so completely polar from the man the world pictured him as. The usual cold blues of his eyes that always kept me entranced had been filed with warmth and sorrow from the fact I'd been crying.

And it was ripping me apart because I can't process it.

His heart was suppose to be frozen. Hell, before we even met, my view of him was a psychopath demon with a whip demanding me to file a stack of papers that lead into the clouds.

That image was shred to pieces the moment I fell into his arms and felt the uncontrollable pull. The way he cradled me gently in his arms after driving me to pleasure overload with that talented tongue in his office mere days ago.

(Oh Lord Jesus, that tongue. It should be illegal to throw someone into so much pleasure until they couldn't even move. Anymore and he seriously would have broken my lady parts.

Concentrate Desiree...)

And how he treats Mira. Little Mira loved him so much and you could clearly see the love in his eyes too whenever he glanced at her.

Nothing at all like what I'd read on the tabloids about the CEO of the multi billion dollar company.

Sure before that he had been the lead role in my reoccurring fantasies despite the fact I had no idea who he was. Yet even back then I had been able to stay in control just for awhile.

Yeah right. Even in my dreams he had been a possessive arrogant, sêxy male. And after yesterday I'd been seriously considering quitting and disappearing off his radar. Even if every atom within me had repulsed the mere thought.

But as I recall looking up into the icy blues of his eyes as he had sputtered and tried all attempts to stop my tears. I can't help the small smile that starts to form on my cheeks.

Who knew the possessive, dominant CEO of a multi billion dollars company could be reduced to a mess with my tears.

My smile disappeared as sorrow slipped in at the thought of the resignation paper I'd already placed in his inbox that morning.

The elevator doors open and I step out wanting to be as far away as possible right now.

Before I knew what was happening, I was outside in the private parking ram and turned around to find the person I was trying to get away from behind me. A shiny black Chevrolet corvette stingray pulled up in front of us.

A guy who looked to be in his late teens stepped out of the drivers seat coming over to hand the keys to Max.

Max bypass me to get to the car, opening the front seat as he turned for me to get in.

"I'll wait for Leo to give me a ride back home." I muttered dismissing him as I took a step back from the expensive looking machine.

"Leo?" he questioned his body already visibly getting tense at the mention of another male.

"Yes Leo."I say not surprised to see his jaw clench shut when he realized I wasn't going to elaborate on who he was. Served him right.

How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine, Maxwell Knight?

"Desiree, just get in. Don't do this now." He warned eyes narrowing down at me. I cross my arms and look away waiting for him to give up and storm off like ask the other times before when he got frustrated at me..

Because I was quite through with Maxwell- fµcking- Knight and his orders and demands.

"Desiree get in the car" he said irritation already slipping into that thick husky voice. A shiver ran down my neck as I fight the instinct to do as he says.

"I'm not going anywhere with you Max." I say sternly as I glared up at him. "In fact, I'm done. I quit. I don't want to ever see you again Max. Have a great life." I hissed feeling my heart clench at my own words and the shock on his face.

"Who the hell ever said you could quit?"he spat out the word like it was poison as his hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me back towards him.

I snatch my hand from his grasp feeling rage boil hot and red within me.

"I don't belong to you Maxwell Knight! I'm a twenty three year old woman dammit. And the second you thought you could treat me like some office fµck and take over my life was the second I made my own decision to quit!" I glare stabbing his chest with my index finger with every angry word.

His eyes were trained on me as his hands clenched and unclenched by his sides and his jaw clenched shut.

Up close, I was fully exposed to the power and stunning presence that was my boss.

My goodness, I'm a million percent sure no one ever looked so ferociously delectable when they were angry. And that only pissed me off more because I couldn't even be angry with him without half drooling at his perfection.

With an enraged growl, I turned around and stormed back into the building. This time not halting at the call of my name coming from him.

I went into the hallways down towards the main hall. Turning into a bathroom as step after angry step morphed into a half run. I could my heart pump louder.

"Quite a surprise. I didn't expect you to run straight to me" a voice snapped me from my thoughts and I leaped around from the slammed door hand clutching my chest.

The first thing I saw was the gun in his right hand. A semiautomatic 5-7 pistol, also the only type of gun I knew well. I recognized it because it was one of the main guns in Uncle Ralph's collection that he treasured above all.

It was small compared to some of the deadly things he had in there and also quite common. But he always kept it separate from the rest for some unknown reason he never explained to me.

"But we can always do this now.You are the alphas new bitch?" He chuckled darkly taking my attention from the gun to look up at the man holding it.

He was tall and built with muscle, evident even under the charcoal giant leather jacket and dark jeans. His hair was a dirty blonde military buzz cut. Dark brown eyes with dark shadows underneath and the reek of alcohol practically spewing from him.

"Well?" he inquired lifting a bushy eyebrow at me.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about or what you want but-"

A dark smirk that sent shivers surging down my spine and made the rest of my words die in my throat pulled across his jaw exposing jagged monstrosity of sharp white teeth.

I took a panicked step back running into the door behind me as my hands gripped the handle.

"Are you a screamer?" he chuckled as I cringed back in horror at the sight of sharp fangs snapped out glistering in the low bathroom light.

I gulp looking up as the gun was suddenly pointed right in between my eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, if you don't want me to blow your fucking head off, you will do as I say." cold eyes met mine.

★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★

Soooooo...ahem...that update took awhile. Not sure when I'll be updating again. I kinda lost hope in wattpad past couple months and was extremely busy with sat test and act and the jazz that comes with being a student on your own in this messed up economy and society. I'm working a lot now too so won't have much free time. I'll try to get on here as much as possible but I really cant make promised timed updates anymore. I miss you guys and I love you all. Thanks for being awesome and not spamming me with hate mail. I was seriosly scared to come back because of the demands I'd get. But with minimal damage it's all I can do to say THANK YOU U AWESOME FOLLOWERS!!! I will try to update other books. And I'll be back asap. ~naughty kisses from Rosie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
265K 9.5K 67
" what?" He snapped at me as he caught me staring at him "So-sorry sir i-i was zoned out" I stuttered god he is really handsome but rude aghhhh "Hav...
1.6M 47.1K 42
#1 - Office love #12 - Secrets * * * "Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you c...
30.8K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...