Does It Still Hurt?

By Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... More

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful

512 33 2
By Razia101

Dedicated to: ★ LostMusicAddict★ She made my awesome new book cover for Does It Still Hurt? And also my other book Careless World! Totally follow worthy!

{Rosalina's POV}

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!" I heard Serenity's loud voice come from the kitchen. I start laughing at Serenity's panicked voice.

"Rosalina get your ass in the kitchen and help me!" I heard Ariana's whiney voice call me. I sighed and got up off the couch.

I was really enjoying my morning with an episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Coffee in my hand and my cheetah blanket keeping me comfy. To say I wasn't a morning person was an understatement.

I usually didn't wake up so early but with Xavier having pack meetings in the morning, I couldn't sleep without him. I tried believe me, but my nightmares always came back when Xavier wasn't beside me. He always asked me if I should let him go, but I felt bad making him miss all those meetings.

I huffed and stood beside Ariana. Serenity was freaking out while holding Ari's hand staring dead at her wedding ring.

Meghan had a big grin on her face, as she was feeding the twins as they sat on there baby chairs.

"Did you know about this whole proposal?" Serenity asked.

"Matter of fact I did" I said looking at my nails.

"What!, how?" Serenity asked bewildered.

"Bryan already told me, he asked me how he should do it" I said playing with my nails.

"What?!" Both Ari and Serenity said at the same time. Meghan start giggling.

"Yeah, sorry I promised to keep it a secret" I said with a smile towards Ari. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you" she mumbled.

"Don't thank me boo" I winked and she giggled.

"Wow I feel so special" Serenity said taking another spoonful of yogurt.

"Oh yeah your very special" Meghan said with a smile which made Serenity smile too, but then she continued. "If you know what I mean" she said laughing.

Everyone start laughing and Serenity glared at her.

"Fuck you" Serenity said pissed.

"I bet you would love to fuck me" Meghan said laughing. "But lez be honest, I'm into guys" Meghan said winking at Serenity.

"I hate you all, I'm leaving" Serenity said leaving the kitchen. She peeked her head towards the wall. "Oh and I'm happy for you Ari" she said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. I huffed and Meghan held my hand.

"What's wrong Rosey?" Meghan asked. "I haven't seen you eat yet" she said worried.

"I'm fine Meg, don't worry about me. I'm just waiting for Xavier" I said scrolling through my phone.

"Can't sleep huh?" She asked.

I nodded. She understood me.

"Stay strong, I know you always mask your real emotions. But I see through them. Smile okay? Life's too short to be unhappy" Meghan said holding baby Lucy on one hip and baby Jackson resting on her other hip.

Meghan might be a teen mom, but she's super mom to me. I smiled and nodded. She went up stairs with the babies which left me alone in the kitchen.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Xavier.

*Hey baby I'm coming home soon. Sorry it so long, the meeting was legit shit. I miss u, I'll see u soon babe love you*

I smiled at his cute little text and replied back a simple

*Oh okay, love u too*

I put my phone down and decided to make Xavier breakfast since he left early in the morning and couldn't eat. I brought all of my wet and dry ingredients out and made chocolate and blueberry pancakes, which is his favorite.

I also decided on making eggs for him with some turkey bacon on the side. I also added his strawberry milkshake he always had in the mornings which was his protein shake.

Eh, he was a goddamn werewolf he eats big ass meals. There was even a chance that he will still being hungry after all this. I start going as fast as I could possibly go.

I felt strong arms go around my waist and a head sink into my neck. My heartbeat hammered in my chest it decreased when I realized it was only Xavier.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I said panting. I heard him chuckling and tightening his hold on me.

"Baby you got to relax" he said kissing the crook of my neck which left me moaning in pleasure. I quickly shut my mouth and Xavier started to laugh.

"Get off, I'm trying to finish the breakfast" I said in a hurry to get the pancakes off.

"Mm it smells so good baby" he said going around the counter trying to take an already baked pancake.

"Go away, I'm not finished yet" I said slapping his chest.

Jeez women" he said laughing and kissing my forehead. When I finished I felt Xavier's eyes wandering everywhere I went.

"Can you stop staring at me? Come help me get everything on the table" I said laughing and healing my head.

He got up with a smirk and held five plates in his hands somehow. I was shocked to say the least. I went to the table and sat down across Xavier.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Umm sitting, what does it look like I'm doing?" I said jokingly.

"I know you're sitting beautiful, but why there? Come here and sit on my lap" he said possessively. I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm trying to act like your mom, like a proper Luna should. I remember when we had dinner with your parents, your mom always sites across the table from your dad" I said making a food of plate for Xavier.

I looked across to see a smirking Xavier. "What are you smirking at mister?" I asked. He got up and grabbed the plate from my hands.

He start making the plate of food and didn't need my help. I smiled. "I love you just the way you're, you're a great Luna stop stressing. The pack already loves you" he said putting the food down.

He sat down and grabbed my hand, he pulled me onto his lap. "Now let's get started shall we?" He asked with a smile kissing my neck.

I giggled and nodded.

*time passed*

"Oh my god!" Serenity yelled walking into the living room.

"Babe, calm down" Blake said running after her.

Ariana and I were sitting on couch watching our show as Serenity just disturbed my peace time.

"S, what's up?" I asked annoyed.

"We need a household meeting right now!" She said yelling. I heard Ross groaning and running down the stairs with Melissa on his tail.

"Serenity do you ever shut it?" He asked annoyed. She glared at him.

Xavier, Bryan, and Josh walked in from there business meeting they had in Xavier's office. Xavier's eyes met mine and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes as my cheeks turned bright red.

"What's going on? One moment I'm putting the babies to bed, then the next I hear freaking Serenity yelling" Meghan said stressed out.

"Sorry girl" Serenity apologized. "We have a serious thing to talk about"

Everyone sat down. Xavier snaked his hand around me as I snuggled into his side.

Serenity stood in the middle of the living room standing on the table.

"Is standing on the coffee table necessary?" Ari asked laughing.

"Yes, yes it is. Now shut up" everyone went silent trying to hold in their laughter.

"Okay" Serenity breathed out. "We forgot about our graduation coming up in three days" she said panicked.

"Holy shit I totally forgot about our graduation" Meghan said holding Josh's hand.

"We don't even have dresses or anything ready. Prom is the next day after the graduation. I don't know about you, but I've always dreamed about my prom being the best night ever" Serenity said.

I nodded. "We have to start planning, and go shopping" I said. I felt Xavier squeeze my hand.

"Can you believe we're gonna be graduating" he asked amused. I smiled.

"I can't" I kissed his lips.

"Where do we start?" Bryan asked.

"I don't know about the guys, but girls we got to go shopping!" Serenity said.

"Okay when?" I asked.

"What do you mean when? Now! We gotta go now!" Serenity said getting up from Blake.

"Now?" I asked.

"Now!" She repeated.

*two hours later*

"Oh my lord my feet are killing me!" I heard Ariana whining from behind me.

"I'm actually loving this, I'm losing my baby weight" said Meghan cheerfully.

"I'm really hungry" I said rubbing my tummy.

"Can everyone just shut the hell up" Serenity said angrily. A smile formed on her lips. "This is suppose to be an experience we remember forever"

"Hey, what about that store?" Ariana asked pointing to a store that read "La magnifique"

"Great!" Serenity pulled my arm towards the store. Yup there's gonna be a bruise forming soon.

Everyone scattered around trying to find a dress as I went to the basic area. I looked at some dresses, but somehow I found a reason to hate it. Some were too bright, some were too slutty. And last but certainly not the least, it was too long for my short figure.

Why is it so hard to find a prom dress? Now graduation was the easy part you could wear a simple knee length dress under your robe. But prom was a whole other story.

I actually already had a beautiful black knee length dress to wear for graduation. It had a gold belt that fit my waist perfectly. And black sparkly jewels all around the cleavage.

I heard someone snapping their fingers in my face, and that's when I realized I zoned out.

A guy about 6'4 was staring down at me. His built figure had me stepping back a bit. His blue eyes bore into my soul, and his honey blonde hair had me wondering if it was natural.

"Excuse me ma'am do you need any help? you seem to be looking everywhere" mystery dude said smiling which almost caught my breath.

Quit it Rosalina you have a mate for god sakes, I mentally yelled at myself.

"Uh, no thanks, I'm fine" I said waving him off. As I turned around I felt him grab my forearm. I turned back around with an eyebrow raised. I must of looked hella scary because he let go and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name" he said smiling his pearly whites almost making me blind. His uniform stuck almost to every inch on his body. The funny thing was he looked about my age.

"Why would you want to know my name?" I asked leaning against the rack of clothing.

He laughed at my actions. "What's wrong with wanting to know a beautiful girls name? Yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with that" He said shaking his head in amusement.

"No, I thinks there's everything wrong in that, if only you knew who I was" I said. By now I knew he was a werewolf you could just tell by his posture.

"Oh really? And who are you to be exact? Because I sure as hell would have remembered a beautiful face when I've see one" he said leaning in closer.

I smirked. "You win, the names Rosalina, Rosalina Newman"

His eyes went to confusion for a second. "I swear I've heard that name before" he said tapping his chin.

"I'm sure you have" I said turning around. Once again Blondie grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I said staring at his hand on my arm. I looked back at him and he had a smirk on his face.

"No way, you're a werewolf aren't you, how?" He asked. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Then I realized I was transitioning. Maybe it was my eyes turning into a different shade.

"How are you a werewolf? I smell human on you?" He asked.

"I have to go, sorry" I said scurrying away. I went to another part of the clothing section hoping to find the girls, but yet again I was hopeless.

"Do you have a mate, Miss Newman?" Stupid Blondie said leaning of off the wall. Why the fuck is he still here?

"Wow so many questions huh? Why are you following me again? Are you that desperate?" I asked paying no attention to him. I could see his face turn red from either embarrassment or anger.

"Well I do work here" he said pointing to his name tag that read 'Joseph'. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure this is customer harassment, don't ya think?" I said perking an eyebrow up.

"No, I don't think so. There's nothing wrong with wanting a beautiful girl's number, that's of course if you don't have a mate" he said smirking.

"Well I do, so buzz off" I said getting a bit angry with this Joseph guy. Ugh why can't he just let me be in peace? I already hate shopping, I just hate it even more now.

"Oh really? I bet he's got nothing on me. What is he scrawny, 5'5, pimple face. You could do much better. I bet I could kick his ass" he said running his hands through his hair showing me how his muscles flex.

I hated this guys ready and it's been 15 minutes, he reminded me so much of Ryder. "Oh really? So why don't you come and beat your alphas ass, I would like to see you try boy" I heard an angry Xavier behind me, sending chills down my body.

"Oh shit, you're the Alpha's mate, the Luna?" Joseph asked cowering backwards.

"I knew I heard your name somewhere" Joseph whispered to himself.

I nodded and felt bad for the guy, I mean who wouldn't be scared of Xavier? I felt a hand on my lower back as Xavier pulled me behind him shielding me from Joseph's eyes.

"Go on, I want to see how much punches you can get in before I rip your head off, for talking to my mate" Xavier growled and I swear the floor shook with it.

I rested my hand on Xavier's back and I felt his muscles relax with each fingertip. "Baby, it's okay, just let it go" I whispered against his back. His breathing calmed down as he was trying to not let the mate bond get to him.

"Your lucky, your Luna is here today, or else no one would have even found your existence" Xavier growled.

Joseph's eyes were popping out of his skull as he bowed his head in honor towards Xavier. "I'm sorry Alpha it won't happen again" then he looked at me with shaky hands. "I'm sorry Luna, have a nice day" he said lowering his gaze as Xavier gave him a death stare.

"It's oka-" I began but Xavier stopped me and Joseph ran into a backroom door.

"Really? Was that necessary?" I asked moving away from Xavier.

"The bastard was hitting on you, what do you expect? You have to let these pack members know how to respect you. I'm the Alpha I can't let people run over me" he said infuriated.

"I was handling it" I gritted my teeth. Typical Xavier, never let's me finish my own battles. Yes, I know he cares, and gets worried. But just because I am a woman doesn't mean I can't protect myself.

"Are we seriously gonna fight over this shit?" He asked getting angry and his Alpha voice took over.

"No" I huffed looking away towards the distance where some pretty dresses were hung.

I felt Xavier come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. Resting his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I closed my eyes enjoying this, but also wanting to stay mad at him.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked the dumbest question in the world. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes I am" I said trying to hold in my shaky breath.

He slowly moved my long hair from my bare neck. He kissed my sweet spot on my neck and sent shivers down my spine.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked I felt him smirk against my skin. Ugh how much I hate him!

"Ye-" as I was about to finish, Xavier pulled me around and smashed his lips against mine. He held onto my back as his large hands roamed every inch of my hips. I bit my lip trying to hold back but he kept pushing stronger.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, as much as I made him beg he reached in my shirt which made me gasp and that's how he found his way exploring my mouth.

I couldn't breath anymore as his soft lips were removed from mine. Xavier smirked down at me, I bit my bottom lip as he pulled me towards him and I was panting with a shaky breath. My tiny hands rested against his large chest.

"I don't think your mad anymore" He said smirking down at me. My face flushed.

"Well, hmm let me think, nope still mad" I giggled. He start to laugh with me as he stared at my swollen lips.

"You're impossible Rose" Xavier said still staring at my lips. He leaned down trying to kiss me again but I pushed him back.

"No, you're impossible, possessive, and a jerk, sometimes" I said winking at him. He tightened his grip on my small waist and leaned down.

"I agree baby" he said tapping his chin. "Except for the jerk part" Xavier said giving me a one million dollar smile. I shook my head smiling.

"You can't just kiss me when I'm mad you, it's wrong" I said leaving his grip.

"But it worked, so that's one for me" he said jumping around like he just scored a basket.

I held his wrist. "Stop it, you crazy ass, people are staring" I said laughing uncontrollably.

"Who?" He asked getting all serious. He looked back at me with a goofy smile.

"I can't believe I'm in love with a weirdo" I said shaking my head.

"Well then, Weirdo's do attract Weirdo's" he said smiling. I smacked his chest. he rubbed his chest as if I actually hurt him.

"I need to keep our babies away from you when you're angry. You got a pretty good slap, reminds me of my mom" he said rubbing his chest and coughing.

"Oh shut up! I would never" I said laughing. "You're just my punching bag" I said kissing his cheek.

"As long as I get a kiss after each punch, it would be totally worth it" he said leaning against a counter.

"Not guaranteed mister" I said laughing.

"Rosalina what are you doing?" I heard Serenity say from behind me. I gulped and turned around with a smile.

"Hey S, did you find a dress?" I asked. She totally forgot about her own question and she nodded eagerly.

"Can I see?" I asked excitedly trying to take the shopping bag from her hand. She smacked my hand away and I heard Xavier chuckle, I pouted.

"The girls and I decided on surprising each other on the actual day of prom. You'll see it soon!" She said excitedly. I laughed and nodded.

"Guys, I just bought the best dress?" Ariana said rushing over to our little group.

"Really? I'm so excited" said Serenity.

"I've been walking forever trying to find you guys" Meghan said walking towards us. "But then again I was in the men's section for half the time" she said scratching her head. We all laughed.

"I got my dress!" Meghan said smiling eagerly.

"Okay either I'm a really shit shopper, or I'm really picky" I said huffing and sitting down on a chair.

"I say both" Serenity said laughing. I glared at her and she shut up.

"Nothing?" Ari asked. I shook my head.

"Well that's shit" Meghan said.

"Baby, don't worry my mom has so much dresses she wore to events with my dad. You can just wear one of those" Xavier said sitting beside me, and intertwining our fingers.

"Xavier I don't want to wear one of your moms dresses, there probably super expensive" I huffed.

"She won't mind, honestly you're stressing out too much" He said kissing my temple.

"I can't believe I couldn't find a dress. How do you not even find a dress you like? God I'm so complicated!" I said getting angry.

"Xavier's right Rosey. Just borrow one of the fancy King dresses" Meghan said referring to his mom. I huffed.

"Okay then, hopefully she doesn't mind" I said with a weak smile.

"She definitely won't babe" Xavier said. I looked into his beautiful forest green eyes and found an ease in them that calmed me down.

"Wait, why is Xavier here anyways?" Ari asked.

"I don't know Ari, good question. Why are you here babe?" I asked amused at how nervous he got.

"I decided to give you guys a drive back" he said with a smile.

"You're a horrible liar. You already knew we came in Ari's car, now spill" Serenity said.

"Fine, my wolf was telling me that another male was talking to our mate. He was driving me crazy until I came all the way to the mall to see an unmated male hitting on my mate" Xavier said as his eyes turned pitch black.

I rubbed his arm, and his green eyes returned. "Technically he came to ask if I needed help" I said trying to lighten up the mood. Xavier looked over at me with a frown still on his face.

"Okay then... Let's go" Meghan said noticing the tension.

We walked into the parking lot and I got in Xavier's car, while the girls drove in Ariana's car. I sat in my seat as Xavier drive silently. I looked over at him and he didn't look back at me.

I stared out the window admiring the beautiful nature. The drive was silent and as Xavier stopped the car he was gonna go out but I grabbed his hand.

"Are you mad?" I asked finally having enough courage to ask him. He gave me a blank smile and shook his head. He got out the car and opened my door for me. I sighed and got out.

As we walked together near the door I grabbed his hand in mine. I slowly intertwined our fingers together. I noticed Xavier looking at me from the side of my eye. I looked straight forward not wanting to stare into his burning stare.

"Please don't be mad, you know you're the only man I care about that way" I said opening the door for us. I felt Xavier pull my arm and I was pushed against this chest.

His hand came up to my cheek and I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry baby" is all he said. My eyes shot open and I saw him trying to control his emotions.

A ghost smile made its way to my lips. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his nose which made him laugh.

"I love you Rose, it's just you're so beautiful, guys always stare at you and it makes me want to burn their eyes. I just want you all to myself and when I see someone else giving you attention it pisses me off" Xavier blew out.

I rubbed his hands against mine. "I don't deserve you but I want you because I'm selfish as hell when it comes to you and-" I didn't let him finish and I grabbed his face and kissed his lips softly shutting him up.

"You had me at I love you" I said smiling. Xavier's frown turned into a grin and he came to kiss me again.

The door opened and Xavier's mom was smiling at us widely. I pushed Xavier off of me and I went to standing awkwardly. I heard Xavier groan out of frustration.

"Rose I've been waiting forever for you" Mrs. King said excitedly.

"Uh?" I stammered.

"Xavier told me about the dress disaster that happened. I'm here to show you my gowns" she said clapping her hands.

I looked over at Xavier and he shrugged then, smirked.

"Come on, let's get started" she pulled me in the house and I was dragged behind her laughing.

------------------------------

A\N

HEYOOOO, what's up beautiful people? Hope you liked or maybe even loved this chapter.

*tear, tear* Does it still hurt? Will be ending soon. Only TWO chapters left. Hey maybe if we get more reads and votes I'll write a sequel!!!!

Let me knowwwww!!!

DON'T FORGET TO....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE!!

...I meant if ya want...

XOXORAZIA101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12K 34
Not thinking twice, I ran to Josh and pulled his head into my lap. Taking the silver, I began to burn the venom from his cuts as I cried. He didn't r...
4.4M 118K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
157K 3.9K 60
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
176K 8.2K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...