Princess and The Little Ones

By malin87

Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole l... More

Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
What if?
I want my Mom, not you!
I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
Yes, I am the new girl
The game is on, don't expect to win
This is how we do it back home!
I can be sweet in a deadly way
Vincent's POV
One hell of a homework
The simplicity strikes me
So you think you can mess with me?
Reckless Behaviour
Who's rejecting who now, huh?
Finding the Right man for me
Fancy finding you here
It's called love
She's not as nice as she seems
The Master of the situation
Confusion - Vincent's POV
Full Moon
Vincent's POV - The real Princess
You deserve what you get
Jason's POV - Prince charming
Let's not make any mistakes
If I could do one thing differently
Panic
How to handle it
What friends are for
A beginning of something
Looking for extraordinary
Never give up

I am a true master mind

110K 1.7K 108
By malin87

Part 9

I am a true master mind

I am still tingling from the body contact with my mate. I feel a deep need to be with him and it’s only been less than a day since I first met him. I wonder what he is doing now, is he thinking of me? A lot of things happened today, it’s been so eventful. Definitely enough for me to not get bored.

I am getting ready for bed but I’m too excited to go to sleep. The talk with Alpha Denwood put me on edge and my own alpha roams the whole area in case something is out of the ordinary. How would I know anyway? It’s only my second night here.

There is still one thing I need to do before I go to bed and I’m not looking forward to it. I reach for my phone and I dial the number home. I can’t believe I didn’t call last night. I make myself comfortable under the warm blankets in my bed.

“Hi, mother,” I say when she answers the phone on the other side.

“Princess,” she adds formally. “How is your new home and host family?”

“They are very friendly here, too friendly,” I tell her harshly. “You’ve really put me up to a hard task.”

“Pardon?” she says breathlessly at my toxic tone. “What happened?”

“When did you ever feel that you needed to lie to me mother, I feel deeply insulted. You almost convinced me that you didn’t know about the plans, but you left me too easily, don’t you think?”

“It wasn’t easy to see you leave, we all miss you terribly,” she says with a sad voice and I can hear the wind blowing in the trees where she is. She is walking on the porch to our house and the steps sounds familiar and nice. I sigh and decide to change the topic.

“Are you taking a midnight stroll?” I listen to the sound of home and I feel a pang of home sickness in my chest. My mate is at the same time pulling me to stay right here where I am.

“I don’t want The Little Ones to wake up and hear you.”

An evil grin grows on my face; I can hear just how much they are asleep with my new Alpha hearing. They are on a good way of tearing the whole house down, with father helping them to their joy. I always stopped them before they got too far and mother doesn’t have a heart to tell them to stop. She’d never go against her mate.

“I hoped they still were up, I was planning on telling them a goodnight story,” I say disappointed, well knowing mother will fall for the bait. I hear her sigh in defeat on the other side.

“I don’t want to worry you with The Little Ones. I am their mother; I should be able to take care of them.”

“Don’t worry; they have the best father in the whole world. You raised me and I turned out alright, didn‘t I?”

“How is everything over there?”

I play with a strain of my long blonde hair and watch it glow in the light from my nightstand lamp. The whole house is sleeping and the three boys don’t need to hear adventurous goodnight stories to fall asleep.

“It is different. They are so naive and unaware, they barely have a connection with the wolf spirits. It’s sad and kind of insulting of how little they know.”

“Yes, that is common among wolves. Not many are privileged by being raised the right way, the way the wolf spirits wants.”

“Do you believe that that the wolf spirits wants me to claim to alpha position in the Northwall Pack?” I attack her and I wait anxiously for her answer. She is dead quiet on the other side of the line; I can barely hear her breathing.

“I believe that they need to be controlled. I couldn’t disagree with Alpha Bears command, Princess. If it was up to me I wouldn’t have let you leave.”

“I feel hurt that you didn’t tell me. I will make you proud, mother, even if you lied to me.”

“I’m sorry,” she says sadly, shaken that she broke my trust.

“Give the phone to The Little Ones; I will put them to sleep for you. Let me talk with them alone.”

“Of course,” she says defeated and opens the porch door and walks into our house. “Princess is on the phone!”

A second later I hear my father yelling into my ear. “Princess! How are you doing my little girl?” The Little Ones starts jumping for the phone and I smile at their attempts to reach it.

“Great, I made a lot of friends. They promised to teach me how to race.”

“That’s amazing! Give it all and make us proud!”

“You should buy me a car,” I beg sweetly even if I don’t want one.

“Of course!” he says and slaps his forehead. “I forgot that all kids drive over there.”

“I just want it to race with.”

“You should have one. There’s no limit on the credit card I gave you, just buy anything you want.”

“Thanks, father. Don’t you think it is a little bit late for The Little Ones to be up now?”

“Well, I guess it is,” he says ashamed. “It’s just that we are in the middle of…”

“Father,” I tell him sternly so he becomes silent. “I am going to tell them a goodnight story so they can go to bed.”

“Fine,” he moans, displeased that I ruined his playtime. He gives the phone to The Little Ones and they run into their room giggling. I can hear them zip the small red tent behind them.

“Princess!” they yell into the phone after counting down from three and putting me on the speaker.

“Hi my angels and knight in shining armor!” I answer them excitedly. I feel the warmth spread in my body just to hear them. “Who are my favourite people in the whole world?”

“We are!” they yell jumping up and down on their butts. It sounds fun so I can’t hold back a chuckle.

“You three must help me!” I cry. “Mother and father sent me away to a knight that is holding me prisoner. He has three dragons that are guarding me!”

“No!” Kate yells.

“We will save you!” Tom announces.

“No, no!” I stop them. “I can escape from this prison, but I can’t escape our parents. You must confuse them every day so they don’t have time to plot against me. Listen to me closely!”

“We will do exactly as you tell us to,” Mary whispers dramatically.

“Tom,” I start and I can her him gulp with excitement of being picked first. “You must beg father to have a little brother because you are tired of only having sisters.”

“Yes, Princess,” he says seriously. “I want a little brother!”

“Good, Mary and Kate?”

“Yes, Princess,” they whisper, eager to hear their order.

“You don’t want any more brother or sisters. You only want me to come home. Tell that to mother.”

“I will beg and beg for you to come home,” Kate says proudly.

“And I will refuse to have any more brother and sisters!” Mary ends.

“Good. You must get a lot of sleep if you want to succeed well in your missions. I trust you three to save me.”

“We will jump into bed!” Tom promises me.

“Good night Little Ones,” I tell them with pride.

“Goodnight, Princess,” they say in chorus so they sound like angels.

I put the phone aside with a huge grin. That ladies and folks, is how a pro works.

-

Seeing Vincent in school again makes me want to jump him right there and then in front of the whole class. Why not?

“Good morning, Vincie!” I greet happily and throw my arms around his surprised body. Talk about bad werewolf senses, he didn’t even notice me arriving until I flung myself around his body. He’s completely stiff and it takes a few seconds before he starts to break free from me. I don’t want to let go of his amazingly hot body though, so I give him the saddest expression I can master.

“Get off me!” he growls, fighting against my hold.

“Is that a way to talk about your mate?” Carlie sings from behind me. “You should give her a kiss at least.”

I pout at him and he looks terrified. I know I must look ridiculous so I let go of him so he falls a few steps back. I give him my sweetest smile. “I hope you had a wonderful night with sweet dreams.”

I then walk up to my seat exchanging a few good morning to the other class mates. They look very interested after the little scene I caused. I look back at Vincent who is blushing so his ears are completely red. “Aww, isn’t he the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!”

A few giggles are heard across the classroom and that makes me want to chuckle.

“Enough!” Vincent roars angrily. “I won’t allow any more bad behaviour from your side, Ray.”

“Bad behaviour?” I say in shock. “I was announced as the sweetheart of the year in my last school.”

Sweetheart, my ass, I was more the badass of the year. I was kicking down people from the left to the right and there’s nothing closely as fun to do here unless the Northwall Pack decides to invade. That should be exciting.

“I don’t see why, you are the most annoying thing I ever met.”

“That’s why I love you so much, Vincie, you always want me to improve to the better.” I flash my lashes and I know that I broke his limits for now. “I still haven’t told my mother that you are my mate.”

And so the rumor is spread that the new cute student is the mate of the hottest teacher in the whole school. That he’s unwilling to accept me makes the whole thing more romantic. In a few hours the whole school seems to love me and they are definitely my friends. They even, if hesitantly, accepted Carlie and the boys just to be with me. I didn’t plan to become popular. I don’t know if it was the lie about being the sweetheart of the year or for successfully bringing down the most stuck up teacher in the whole school.

My love for Vince is real even if I’m playing to gain his affection back. It doesn’t feel wrong, the Wolf Spirits are on my side.

“You are brilliant,” Carlie says to me when we are walking home from school. Yes, believe it or not, she refused to let her new best friend walk alone to school so she decided to walk with me.

“I know,” I answer her without intent to brag. “Give the credit to the Wolf Spirits, let their names be praised.”

“Let their cause be heard.”

“It’s weird how you know the phrases but not the acts.”

“I’ve been thinking,” Carlie says thoughtfully. “I want you to teach me everything.

“Everything?” I raise an eyebrow at her.

“Yeah,” she says shyly. “I don’t expect you to turn me into a warrior, just teach me the basics. I promise not to complain.”

I feel a wide smile spread on my face and I show thumbs up. “You better be ready at four thirty tomorrow morning outside our houses. I’ll leave if you’re not there.”

“Count on me. You are the first person who gave me an honest chance.”

“What about the boys?” I wonder. “You seem to go well together.”

“I had to earn my place among them,” she huffs. “They were mean too. You should be happy they didn’t put you through any tests.

I shake my head with a laugh. “They were just making fun of you.”

“I didn’t know it back then!” she defends herself. “I was thirteen years old and wanted to fit in somewhere.”

“Well, my alpha did the same to me by sending me here on false statements. It’s best to make the best out of it.”

“Definitely,” she says and we arrive at our street. “Tomorrow then.”

“Yes, tomorrow,” I promise and I already look forward to be her mentor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
1.1K 145 7
Nathan has lived a familiarly normal life, if you call being abandoned on an orphanage front steps as a fifth birthday present, but Nathan was lucky...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...