Thanatos: The Blue Dawn

Door Devita33

*COMPLETED* (Book #2 in the DAWN series) #19 in Fantasy Aurora Venerelli, the new goddess-to-be in Olympus... Meer

Prologue
(1)Slipping into Cerulean
(2)Cyan Flavoured Desire
(3)Stirred and Viridian-filled
(4)Trickery in Teal
(5)With Navy Nuance
(6)Drowning Deeper in Blue
(7)Sapphire Surrealism
(8)Thoughts as Deep as the Aegean
(8.2)Thoughts as Deep as the Aegean
(9)Olympian Blue
(10)A Mask of Cobalt
(11)Indigo Heat
(12)Blueberry Clouds
(13)Turquoise Family Tapestry
(14)Spindrift Blue Barracades
(15)Azure Nights
(16)Even-handed Aqua
(17)Breaking the Ice
(18)Steely and Arctic Tactics
(19)Deep Sea Dreaming
(21)Lapis Lazuli Souls
(22)Powder Blue Blaze
(23)A Sea of Lavender and Ash
(24)Aquamarine Haven
(25)Zaffre Dagger
(26)Aurora Borealis
(27)My Tavernier Diamond
(28)Opal Pardon
(29)Whole Cerulean Hearts
(30)Bleu de France (Part 1)
(30)Bleu de France (Part 2)
(31)Path of Midnight-Blue
(32)Hell is a Forgotten Blue
(33)Moonstone Delights
(34)Denim, Deities and Departures
(35)Ultramarine
(36)Under a Navy sky
(37)Periwinkle with Serendipity (Part 1)
(37)Periwinkle with Serendipity (Part 2)
(38)The Royal Blue Treatment
(39)Capri Bonds
(40)Blue-bathed Revelations
(41)The Glaucous Corrosion
(42)Hyacintho Daemonium
(43)A Tanzanite Throne for my legacy
(44)Confessions of the Night sky
(45)Blue dusk
Epilogue
Azurian Threads- The Tales Book
Book Three
White Dawn

(20)Amidst Blue Flames

23.7K 1.2K 375
Door Devita33

*Suggestive content warning

Recap:

"Wait, if I win- I get whatever I want as well..." I said as I trailed a finger down his chest. Thanatos shivered and nodded eagerly.

"Of course; anything you want."

"Promise?" I asked just to make sure- I had a devious plan in my head that Thanatos wasn't going to like very much.

"I promise. Anything..." He spoke the word like a prayer; I could tell he was more than eager. I inhaled a steady breath and took hold of his hand.

"Good. I'll send Silas away- go to the bed."

'You're the devil, Aurora...'

Amidst Blue Flames

Thanatos was waiting impatiently for me on his wide bed; a look of pure enthusiasm clearly glimmering in his red eyes. I could tell he was very curious as to what I had planned and more than happy to do anything I wanted- it wasn't often that I was the one who initiated these intimate moments.

Thanatos savoured them.

I quickly got rid of Silas by telling him some lie that Thanatos needed him to go to Hades immediately and fetch some wine from Persephone. I knew Persephone would be more than happy and generous to lend Thanatos something- and from what I'd heard Hades' palace is quite the distance away.

Perfect.

I walked back into the room and closed the double doors. I turned around, but heard a click. The doors locked.

I turned my eyes to a smirking Thanatos. He'd turned the lock with his powers and was now patting the empty side of the bed with his large, tanned hand. I tried to push down my nerves springing up by the sudden realisation that I was now in control of how we would be intimate.

Where's some tequila when you need it?

I tried to look as confident as I could as I walked over to him with grace. Thanatos eyes followed my hips like he was watching a tennis match- side, side, sway, sway...

"Finally..." He whispered as I climbed onto the bed and scooted in front of him on my knees. Thanatos grabbed the back of my waist and tugged me closer until I was kneeling over his legs; my eyes cast down to his.

His stare was hot and bothered. "So what game are we playing?"

I smiled mischievously and sat down onto his legs. Thanatos suppressed a moan as the heat from between my legs spread up and into his body.

With a sly look I replied; "'Too hot'."

"Yes, you are..."

I giggled; "No, the game is called 'Too hot'."

Thanatos brought his head closer to mine with a wide smile; "Sounds promising already. How do I win?"

"Getting ahead of ourselves are we?" I asked with a smirk as we stared passionately at each other; our breath mixing and his male musk filling my nose until I could feel the fire inside of me scream out.

Thanatos chuckled and waited for me to explain.

"We both have to kiss each other-"

"Yeeess..."

"Let me finish." I laughed; "We have to kiss each other, but there's no touching allowed. The first person to touch the other loses."

Thanatos lifted an eyebrow and leaned back on his palms; "That's all?"

"Believe me- it's more difficult than it sounds."

The smile on his face vanished in a flash and a still shiver ran up my spine. His red eyes bore into mine with an unexpected and silent menace. I tried to keep the playful smile fixed on my lips, but I could feel it slowly fade; "What?"

"And how would you know?" His tone was hard and threatening.

I rolled my eyes as I finally understood the reason behind his sudden fury-filled disposition; "Relax, you ass. I haven't done this before- but Trita, my best friend has- and apparently it's really...fun."

"I know who Trita is."

"Then stop moping- or would you like me to leave again?" I indicated with my thumb to the doors and Thanatos' eyes widened slightly with alarm.

"No." He sighed and sat up straighter. He ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip in contemplation, until a playful smile spread across his handsome face; "I'm sorry- don't listen to me, I'm just being dramatic. Let's play, angel."

I sat back and crossed my legs with a smile. Thanatos did the same and placed his hands behind his back. I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows and leaned into me; his gaze full of lust. I leaned back a bit; "Wait- what do you want if you win?"

"If? Well, when I win, I'll tell you."

I rolled my eyes playfully and scoffed; "Well, when I win, I'll let you know what I want."

I already knew very well what I wanted, but Thanatos wouldn't like it very much. He'd fight me on it, for sure. Although, I had the feeling I didn't have to worry much about that. Between the two of us, I definitely had more self-control and restraint. The only problem for me was the fact that Thanatos had infinitely more experience in giving women what they wanted...

"Well, whatever it is- I'll be more than happy to give it to you..." Thanatos winked slyly and I slanted my eyes in fake annoyance as a smile erupted from my lips.

This game itself was honestly more of a win-win situation...

"Shut up and start kissing me..."

I didn't have to say it twice- Thanatos was more than ready as he shot forward and clasped my lips in his. Sparks shot through my body and the room melted into the stone floors; the light leaving me in a cloud of desire- shrouding me from every other sense and every other thought that didn't involve Thanatos.

I felt my body grow numb and then shoot up, as if resurrected by an electric shock. Luckily, I noticed my hands inch forward to curl around his neck and quickly I clasped them behind my back.

Thanatos softly moaned into my mouth as his plump lips played with mine. I slowly parted them to allow him entry as he eagerly nudged at my bottom lip. His tongue was just as electrifying as always- cold and minty, and very talented. It slid next to mine and our familiar battle began- the battle for dominance, one I knew he'd win, but just making him work for it was much more satisfying than letting him take it.

Although, in the end he would always be the man to take whatever he wanted and I was more than happy with that.

I pressed my mouth harder against his and darted out my tongue into his mouth to send more frustration his way. I was careful not to touch him with my chest as our lips devoured each others. Thanatos growled in response and pushed me back with a shove until he was practically leaning over me.

I tried to push his tongue back with mine, but he was too forceful, so I went with plan B.

I moaned his name loudly and with unrestrained yearning...

Thanatos gasped into my mouth and whimpered slightly as he opened his dazed eyes to stare down at me in agony; "Fuck."

I took his momentary trance-like state as an opportunity to catch him off guard. I quickly pounced and locked my mouth onto his delicious lips and with a deep growl I never knew I had, I kissed him senseless.

Thanatos' knees buckled and he dropped back down onto the bed. I could feel his body go limp and for the first time he let me lead the kiss wherever I wanted it to go. I smiled into his lips and danced my tongue across his luscious mouth. I felt my hands lift up again, but I tried to push them down. This time it was harder- I wanted nothing more than to just feel his skin underneath mine.

I wanted to climb on top of him and give him every- and anything he wanted.

But I couldn't- I needed to stay focused on making him break... before I did.

Thanatos' breathing was hard and fast, and as I opened my eyes to sneak a look at him, I caught his hands trying to sneak up to my waist. I watched as he growled and shook himself right. He dropped his hands to the bed again and clutched onto the sheets in desperation.

I was winning.

But then he changed the game.

Thanatos hungry whisper caught me off guard and I nearly swung out a hand to grab him closer; "I'm so hard for you, Aurora..."

I tried to ignore the heat rising- this was getting out of control.

I leaned back a bit, but as soon as I did, Thanatos realised he had power again; and he raised the bar; "I want to hold you down and watch you break apart in my arms."

I whimpered in frustration. I couldn't handle the way his powerful voice ran through my body; setting every fibre on fire. I wouldn't hold if he continued like this.

"Aurora," My breathing hitched at his words, "I want to make love to you."

We were both breathing hard now. I don't think there was going to be a loser any time soon. I clenched my hands onto the sheets and moved my lips down his jaw and neck with slow passion. A grunt escaped his mouth and he tried to make me crack again; "I want to be inside you! I need it! Fuck... I can't think straight when you're so close!"

I tried to stop the dizzying sensation, but there was no point. His words made me physically explode with desire. Is this what he felt every time he was with me?

How does he keep this at bay?

"You're not winning..." I whispered and bit down onto his lip.

Thanatos roared and ripped his lip from between my teeth. "I won't lose- I want you to do whatever I want. I need you more than you need me."

I lifted my brow as we both breathed hard; our hands clenched onto the sheets in sweaty fists. When one of us did break- all hell was going to erupt.

And it would be heaven.

"Wanna bet?" I asked as I reattached my lips onto his. Thanatos pushed back just as hard as we continued our obsessive clash. The air was hot and stuffy and filled with our lust-filled moans.

Thanatos escaped my fanatical lips and moved his mouth down my throat until he reached the swell of my breasts. I moaned as he licked all across the border, leaving goosebumps all along my arms and legs as his tongue slid over my skin with determination.

I lifted my face to the ceiling and closed my eyes in bliss as he dipped his tongue down the front of my dress and glided it across my peak. I pulled back as I felt my hands reach up. He was good- too good...

I watched as he followed my movement and bit down hard and quick onto the swell of my breast with his sharp teeth. I shouted softly in shock and pleasure. I pulled back more to release his hold on me, and then lunged forward again to plant my own mouth onto his solid chest. Thanatos sucked in a shaky breath as my tongue slid out and down his torso, until I felt the course, black hairs at the centre of his lower stomach.

I'd reached my destination.

Was I going to do this to win?

Well, of course I'd thought about it- more than I'd like to admit, but I didn't know if I had the resolve to go through with it.

But I could tell Thanatos wanted me to- immediately.

"Oh!" With a thrust, his hips pushed against my shoulders and he begged me to continue; "Yes, oh, please..."

My win was in the bag.

"What do you want?" I asked as I looked up at him with innocent eyes and my lip tucked under my teeth. Thanatos shook his head in pure frustration and pain.

"You know exactly what I want, you fucking know!"

I giggled and Thanatos growled; "Give me what I need, please darling- don't tease me like this!"

I straightened my back and our eyes locked.

The room fell deadly quiet; the only noise from our laboured breaths.

"Tell me."

Thanatos lowered his chin and his glare turned dangerous- I felt my body burn in ecstasy as his dark features and those blood-coloured eyes threatened to make me obey. His tone was ice; "I want your succulent mouth around my cock. Right now."

I silently gulped and smiled at him with confidence I didn't feel. Thanatos bit his lip until it turned a dark red and he slanted his eyes with yearning.

And then I sealed the game-

"Make me."

I didn't have time to react.

His hand flew up and grabbed the back of my head. He pushed my face down to the bulge in his dark boxer briefs and with his other hand he ripped open his buttons with haste. I pushed my hands to stop him from pushing me closer. Thanatos growled and roughly whispered; "Don't test me, Aurora! I'm past my limit!"

"I won!" I shouted from the bottom while trying to unclasp his hand from the back of my neck. Thanatos' grip tightened his reply was curt and full of indifference; "So? I still want what I want."

I might've pushed him too far this time- but I knew how to fix it.

"Thanatos, just listen to me quickly!" I struggled against his grip as his other hand rested on his erection, ready to pull down is underwear, but still wavering- not knowing if he should do it for me.

Suddenly, he pulled my head up and pressed me tightly against him with so much force that I nearly knocked my chin against his collar bone. Thanatos expression was dark and dangerous, but I wasn't afraid- I felt invigorated.

"What?" He barked.

I pushed my face up against his and let my hot breath fan him soothingly to calm him. Our lips touched as I spoke; "I want reassurance first. I won and I need to know you won't back out."

"You're the devil, Aurora..." He sighed in frustration and nodded his head; "What do you want, but make it quick or I'll else I'm taking you right here, right now- fuck the ring and the gods and fuck your goddess-ship- I don't have the patience anymore..."

I gulped.

Here goes.

"Take me to find Hecate's hounds."

Thanatos was completely still.

I waited some time for any reaction, and then, with four blinks of his pretty eyes and a tug of the corner of his lips- Thanatos began to laugh with so much craze I instinctively leaned back in apprehension.

"You!" He pointed a finger at my chest and laughed louder. I watched in silent anticipation and fear- I had no idea how this was going to play out any more. He was unpredictable at best.

"You're clever! Ridiculously clever! Damn! I should've seen this coming..." His laughing died down and so did his smile. My eyes widened as his dark gaze drilled a hole into mine and I could feel the same feeling of dread run through me when I'd first met him.

I was playing with fire.

Luckily, now I knew how to bend it.

"No." His voice was hard and cold.

I looked down and tried not to let my anger jump out. I could still win this.

"You promised."

"I also promised to keep you safe."

I looked back up and raised my voice- our passion and the tension between us still very evident; "Stop looking at me like I'm this defenceless child who needs your protection all the time! I can take care of myself! I am not weak!"

"I never said you were weak!" We were shouting now.

"You treat me like I am!" I pushed my face closer to his, my eyes wild and full of anger- and passion.

Thanatos leaned in too- his eyes falling to my swollen lips; "You're not weak! I just... I just can't see you get hurt!"

"You're hurting me right now- you promised! I need to do this, Thanatos! And you know that too! I need to find them... For me, for all the gods. Maybe there's something we're miss-"

His lips found mine and, as if on instinct, dropped my shoulders and curled my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I moaned into his opening and felt him breathe shakily into my mouth as we kissed like our lives depended on it. He kept his hands on my cheeks; pressed against his mouth as we moved in sync.

Nothing felt as good as this.

I loved him so much...

I couldn't hold in my longing any longer.

"Make love to me!"

Thanatos moaned and moved his hands down to my hips as he pressed himself against me with deliberate slowness. He moved like a snake- stirring his body against mine.

"We can't..." But his hips didn't hear him. He kept moving- creating a wave of pleasure.

"Isn't there something we can do? A spell to switch it off?" Desperation clouded my senses and was painfully obvious in my voice.

"Dammit, don't you think I'd have done that already?"

I sighed shakily and vibrated as his eyes pierced mine while our hips moved back and forth in dire urgency. Our breathing was shallow and hard, but I felt like I could run a marathon like this. Thanatos looked like he could crush my bones in his grip- his stare powerful and infatuated.

"What do you want?" I whispered seductively.

Thanatos chuckled breathlessly and roamed his eyes over my boiling body; "Everything..."

I leaned in and whispered; "Take it."

Thanatos grunted loudly and lifted his face to the ceiling. I bit my lip in anticipation and waited as he ran his hands down my arms.

"You're supposed to be the responsible one; I can't stop myself around you. This is... torture!"

"Well, maybe I don't want you to stop."

All I really wanted right now was him- him and his hands, and his lips, and his need. I was done trying to be the 'angel'- I wanted to join him on the darker side of life. At least for the night...

"Aurora..." Thanatos said as he dropped his eyes back to me and I felt the surge of energy engulf me and rock me back and forth, like his hips against mine. I saw something in them that I'd never seen before- his rampant and chaotic need that was now unconstrained and completely without self-control.

He could literally force me into anything if he wanted to. It was both scary and enticing.

"I'm going to rip your clothes off; I'm going to give you so much pleasure until you tremble beneath me. I will make you beg for my body, every inch of it. I'm going to ruin you, Aurora. Do you understand me? I'm going to destroy you. I will make you feel every painful ache I felt for you the first night I saw you- I'll make your body react only to my touch and no other! I will own you! Now and until the end of time- you will never know anything better than me! I was made to make love to you- gods, I was made to consume you!"

"Thanatos!" I whimpered as his words filled my soul. I didn't mind- let my goddess-ship go to someone else- I just wanted him.

I needed him like I needed air.

His lips found mine and our clothes hurriedly flew off- one by one. Our naked bodies rubbed together as we kneeled on the bed; his muscled chest steamily pressed against mine and his arousal chafing against my heat. His hands enclosed around my ass with vigour and in delight I whimpered into his mouth as our tongues fought a war no one could lose. I could feel him push me down and I gladly leaned back onto the soft mattress and opened my legs to show him the way.

Thanatos groaned with joy and bliss as he positioned himself in between my legs and close to my entrance; his large manhood sending a wave of heat up my stomach and through my limbs. I tugged a hand into his thick hair and pulled him in closer until our lips met with a feverish cry.

"I'll try and be gentle, angel..." His voice was rasping and strained from his control.

I nodded and physically I felt my body tighten in fear and excitement. My heat was throbbing with impatience as Thanatos hands pushed onto my upper arms to keep me locked in underneath him. There was no escaping this- no turning back now.

As he pushed forward a shock shook through my body- but not the one I expected.

The virtue ring exploded with a thick grey fog and a loud hiss.

I know, I know... You hate me, don't you?

It's so interesting to see how their relationship has developed and how they're influencing each other- *gasp* Aurora being reckless? Thanatos trying to be the voice of reason? (Even though we knew it wouldn't last...)

NEXT UPDATE- 1 May

Some fog, confusion and an uninvited guest...

PIC- Thanatos being a sexy motafoka

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Hades Door caitlin

Tienerfictie

3.9M 145K 32
Evie Autumn, like almost every other nineteen year old was just your average, unassuming, everyday girl. She attended university, she had that one qu...
1.1M 47.2K 39
*to be edited: please excuse any continuity errors and / or mistakes in regards the writing quality of Hades* You could say that a lot has happened t...
590 53 18
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
1.9M 95.2K 57
((A Wattpad featured story)) *COMPLETED* #1 in Fantasy (Book #1 in the DAWN series) #greekmythology The Red Dawn has come. Death is upon us... Or r...