'The legend of the 12 Zodiac"...

By booknerd29

12 teens have found themselves in a mystery that involves the 12 signs of the Zodiac. How is each boy involve... More

'The legend of the 12 Zodiac" Boy x Boy
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 3 Was it a dream??
Chapter 4 Second Sign Awaken:Capricorn
Chapter 5: Gemini
chapter 6: Do you believe in Destiny!!!
Chapter 7" Spell unbroken
Chapter 8: Meet the Family
Chapter 9: Aquarius : The Water Bearer
Chapter 10 The Bull vs the player
Chapter 11: The First page
Chapter 12: An unlikely match!!
Chapter 13: Archer turn.
Chapter 14: A VERY bad match!!
Chapter 15" Who are you!!"
Chapter 16" Pisces Awakening
Chapter 17"Two last awakenings!!!
Chapter 18 Dark Awakening
Chapter 19" Trial 1 Leo Challenge

Chapter 2 The book of the 12 Zodiac

6.6K 192 60
By booknerd29

I FIANLLY updated this, sorry for the delay, i was going to update this sooner, but certain people in my life are taking my time.

So anyway please comment and vote please.

Chapter 2 The book of the 12 Zodiac

The next day

Sage was growling loud when Aiden was late to show up. But that not the only problem Sage was having. Andrew and Ryan were a no show, Alice and Raven were hold up in some project, and Archer was hold up in practice, so that leave Sage, Takashi, Chris, Nate, Chase and Vincent in the class room doing nothing.

Sage: "Since we are missing some members, I guess we....."

Sage was cut off when Chase cellphone rang, giving Sage a sorry look, Chase answer his phone.

Chase: "Hello??"

Chase pale, but said" Alice, calm down, what are you........."

Alice:(Yelling through phone)" ANDREW AND RYAN ARE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER!!"

Sage(Stood up)" Damm it, one day of no fighting, is that too much to ask!!!"

Sage ran to the door, but stop, looking back he said " Where are they??"

Chase rolled his eyes." Courtyard."

Chase said as he close his phone and quickly ran out the room.

Takashi( muttering)" What the point, this will all happen again."

Vincent:(shaking head)" It better we stop this now then getting the teachers to stop this, we don't want the teacher getting hurt.." Vincent laugh at that as he quickly left.

Aiden rush right in." I'm here..."

Aiden frown when he only see three members.

"Is today a off day??" Aiden ask Nate.

"No, Andrew and Ryan are fighting in the courtyard....."

Aiden shook his head, confuse." No, Ryan was in the prinicples offices, he was being told off for smoking in the boy locker room, and Andrew is their too, he the one who rat him out."

Nate(Frowning)" But Alice call and said they were fighting."

Aiden( eyebrows raising)" If that were to happen Andrew were to be dead, beside, Andrew knows not to face Ryan off one on one, but it strange, why did Alice call...."

Alice(Entering)" I call what??"

Raven came right behind Alice carrying a painting set.

Nate: " Alice, did you not call Chase saying you see Andrew and Ryan fighting in the courtyard??"

""No I did not, I could not called, I forgotten to bring my phone to school today, I was in a rush." Alice said, looking surprise.

"That odd.." Nate mutter with the rest of the students.

Soon Chase and Sage re-enter, looking glum, but Sage was carrying a package.

"Alice, why did you call saying Ryan and Andrew were fighting in the courtyard, there was no fight, only this package that was adress to us." Chase said as Sage set the package down.

"How could it be me, I did not bring my cell phone." Alice said as he look at the package.

"Then who was that calling me.." Chase mutter.

Before anyone could open the package, Ryan came right in carrying( more like choking) Andrew by the neck, and drop the brat on the table.

"HEY!!" Everyone shouted.

"This Fucking prick frame me." Ryan growl." He just lucky I did not break his neck."

Andrew( Breathing heavily)" Screw.....you......"

When Ryan was about to get Andrew again, Sage snap" Stop it you two, this day is just getting out of hand."

Ryan rolled his eyes as he sat in the chair, looking at Andrew as if he was a bug that need to be killed.

Sgae(mutter)" Idoits.." As he open the package.

When Sage froze, all the member took a closer work, and everyone mouth open when they see the Silver book from the museum laying right infront of them.

"How......" somone mutter, when Sage was about to pick it up, Alice hand shot right up and stop Sage..

"You can't touch it, this book was stolen form the museum, you wll be frame for stealing this if you leave fingerprints.'

Sage nodded as he pull his hand away." so what do we do then."

Archer came right in." Why are you guys so close to each other."

When no one answer, Archer frown as he step closer, when he saw the silver book, he too froze on the spot.

"Alright...which one of you stole this." Archer said coldly.

When everyone explain what happen, Archer eyebrows raise." You guys sound crazy."

"But it true." Raven said.

"Why would we make that up." Chris added.

Archer shrugged as he close the package.

"So who found it.." Archer question.

Everyone pointed at Chase and Sage.

"Sage, since you see yourself as the leader, you take it back." Archer said as he left for the door." Club time over.." He said as he left.

Everyone follow suit, leaving Sage, Alice and Chase behind.

Alice(patting Sage)" If I were you, I will take it home and have the package dilveray man do it, so no one sees that it was you that took the book."

"But I did not......." Sage stop when Chase chuckle.

"Alice did not mean it that way, just...becareful how you deal with this." Chase said as he drag his brother and left.

Sage curse as he pick up the book and left.

90000000000000000000000000000000

Sage home.

Sage park his car in his driveway, and was in no surpise to see his mother car was gone. If he know any better, his mother was probelty out with one of her " Rich" boyfriends and will not be seen for.....a week if Sage would guest.

His mother was never around that much.

As Sage exit the car, he pick up the package and wonder if he should send it back. He knows it was not his, but can't help himself wondering what inside the book.

As Sage enter his home, he was really torn in wondering what hidden in the pages.

As Sage drop the package on the table, he made up his mind, rushing toward the Garage, he pick up his winter gloves, put them on, rush back in the dining room, unpack the package and pick up the book.

"Who are you??" A male voice came out of the book. With a scream, Sage drop the book. Looking as if he lost his mind.

"You did not lose your mind." The male voice now sound so amuse." Now answer my question, who are you??"

"I really lose my fucking mind." Sage mutter before saying." Who speaking, where are you??"

This time their was definlty male laugher." I am the book you drop, now if you don't mind, can you please put me on the table, it rather cold down here."

Sage could not help but smile, he qucikly lost it as he pick up the book.

"Your hands are so warm, it feels so good to feel some warms after being in a cold display case for so long." The male voice purrs.

"Um...who are you.." Sage was going along with the mental dream, if he was crazy, might as well go along with it.

"First, Mortal, I am not a mental dream, this is real, second, I am actually surprise you can hear me, all the mortals who hold me never could hear me, hell I am surprise you hear me and not my 11 other brothers."

"What are you talking about??"

"Your the first being I talk to other then my brothers for the last couple of Millieumn, so I am really happy to meet you, so tell me, what your name??"

"Sage.." Sage said as he sat down, staring at the book, the front cover that hold the 12 signs of the Zodiac was glowing, well one of the symbols were glowing, but Sage could not tell what symbol is glowing.

"Sage, such a pure name, it rare for a boy to be name this, so tell me Sage, you single??"

Sage stare in shock' What??"

"Are you single." The male tone seem like he as enjoying himself.

"No..." Sage was lying.

"It no used lying to me, I can read your thought, you are single, which is good then, then that means you never been with anyone. a sweet virgin..."

"HEY!!, Why do you want to know this, and damm it is none of your buiness."

"It is my buiness, now Sage, open this book, I should be the first page you see."

Sage open this book and the first page he saw was....a beauitful picture of a proud lion, staring up in the night sky, and on the top page was a symbol of the Zodiac sign Leo.

"This is really beautiful.." Sage mutter.

"Why thank you, I am glad you like how I look."

"What..."

"Touch the symbol"  The male made it sound like a order.

When Sage touch the symbol, the whole page glow, and Sage pull his hand back when pain cover his plam, the page glow so bright, Sage over his eyes.

When the bright light faded, Sage pull down his palms, becoming startle when he saw the symbol of Leo on his plam, glowing a bright gold color.

"what..." Sage voice die down when he saw a tall broad shoulder dark tan man standing on the table, his long blond hair passing his shoulder, his eyes glowing green, when Sage blink again the man eyes seem to stop glowing, but his eyes....they look very close to green cat eyes.

The male drop down from the table, causing the house to move as if a earthquake happen, but only for a moment, it cause Sage to fell off his chair.

The male smile, his teeth really white as he bow down, that when Sage notice........the male was naked.

And that when Sage see the symbol of Leo from the Zodiac covering the male entire back.

"Who are you.." Sage voice shake.

"I am the proud lion of the Zodiac, my name is Lyon( Lee-on), to you, I am your protector, and your new husband."

"WHAT IN HELL!!"

Was all Sage said before he pass out...

So what you think any good, please comment what you think, if you like it, please vote, next chapter be out soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 380 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
1.7K 36 17
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...