Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Apologies and New Powers

1.5K 59 21
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Echo (Jack Frost Version ❄️)

I woke up and did my morning routine normally, and went to the table to eat. The only people there were Kendall and Tooth, and another person who I didn't recognize who's back was facing me.

I coughed and they all looked at me, and I noticed who that person was.

It was Crystal.

"Oh, good morning Y/N." Tooth said with a smile.

"Good morning Tooth." I replied and sat down beside her.

"Hey Crystal." I said, and she smiled at me.

"Hello, Y/N." she replied.

"So, Kendall, Crystal, you guys ok now?" I asked, and they both looked at me.

"Well, almost." Kendall said and sighed.

Kendall and Crystal talked everything out while I was busy eating my pasta.

After an hour of them talking and me and Tooth having to calm them down, the boys all came out and gave us a look of confusion.

"Why were you guys up so early?" Jack asked.

"And who's she?" Bunny added, gesturing to Crystal.

"She's Crystal, Bunny. Remember, the girl who helped us defeat Pitch and Lucretia?" Tooth answered, and Bunny made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

Everyone sat down and North handed out hot chocolate.

"Kendall, I'm..sorry..." Crystal said with guilt in her voice after a while, and that gathered up everyone's attention.

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry for getting so worked up over a small little fight over who knows what and almost killing my best friend." Kendall said and stood up.

Crystal stood up too and they hugged each other.

I whispered something into Jack's ear, and he smirked.

He handed it to me and I hid it behind my back.

Crystal and Kendall stopped hugging and smiled at each other.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"Well, now that everyone's happy again...." I said and stepped a bit closer to them. "GUESS THAT MEANS I CAN DO THIS!!" And I threw the snowball at them.

It hit Crystal in the face and nobody moved for a second.

But then she wiped away the snow and sparkles appeared in front of her eyes.

(Like what happened to Jamie ^^)

We all ran outside and made snowballs, and threw them at each other. I made a giant snowball with my powers, and threw it at Jack, who threw an even bigger one back at me.

Bunny threw one at me, but I dodged it and it hit Tooth, who threw another one to North, and I threw one to Sandy.

I flew up and made another snowball, and aimed at North, but he saw me and threw one a me which made me fall down but float just before hitting the ground.

After around half an hour of snowball fights, we were all pretty tired, and then I suddenly remembered that I had to tell Raven and Jamie I remembered them.

I waved bye to everyone, borrowed North's snow globe, and hopped into the portal to Burgess.

I appeared in front of Raven's house, and knocked on the door. A minute later, no one answered, so I flew up to her room's window and knocked on it thrice.

Raven opened the window and saw me, and smiled.

"Hey Y/N. Do you remember now?" She asked me immediately.

I nodded. "Yup. I'm so sorry for forgetting you and Jamie."

Raven frowned at the mention of Jamie's name.

"Please don't talk about Jamie."

"Why? What happened?" I asked with confusion in my voice.

"Well, we kinda had a fight...." Raven answered and sniffed, so I hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I'll make him apologize to you, ok?" I said and she nodded with a smile.

"Thanks a lot Y/N."

"No problem Raven."

I flew over to Jamie's house and knocked on his window three times.

He opened it and saw me, and smiled.

"Hey Y/N. Why are you here? Do you remember us now?" Jamie asked me, and I nodded.

"Yup. But that's not the only reason I'm here. You have to apologize to Raven right now." I said with seriousness.

"What, but....oh...." Jamie trailed off.

"Cmon, just do it. I don't need know what you fought about, but just make up, ok?" I said.

"Ok. Thanks Y/N." He replied and ran down stairs and towards Raven's house.

I smiled to myself and flew around Burgess, checking if anything was happening.

There was nothing wrong, but there was an empty and dark alley from where I could here screams.

I flew down there and saw a boy slapping a girl and shouting at her. There was blood splattered on some walls, and a young girl's nearly dead or at least unconscious body lying in the ground. I flew a bit closer so I could listen.

"If you didn't tell him, none of this would have happened! Now my life is at stake, and it's all your fault!" The boy said, and slapped the now crying girl again.

"I had to tell him! Your a murderer! Your dangerous, your a bad guy!" The girl said, which earned her another slap.

The anger inside me was building up, and I suddenly felt a burning sensation inside of me.

I threw whatever I had in my hand at the boy, and he fell down in pain.

"Who threw that?!" He shouted and held his burned arm.

Wait....burned?!

I looked down at my hand and saw fire in it, which was covering my entire body in an orange and red glow.

It soon faded and the glow disappeared, but the burning sensation in me still stayed.

I went behind the girl and gently touched her back, and she suddenly had a burst of confidence.

"You know what?! I don't care what you think of me, whether you think I'm weak or lame or even a scaredy cat, but I'm more then that! I'm me! And I don't give a damn if you think you can control me!" The girl screamed and kicked the boy in 'the place where the sun don't shine'.

He yelped out in pain.

"Your a murderer! You killed my whole family! But you won't kill him, because I'll kill you!!" The girl kicked the boy all over and punched him until he was bleeding a lot.

I shot a bit of fire into his heart, which no one could see, and he screamed because of the burn.

The girl picked up the younger girl and ran out of the alley way.

I followed her for a bit, and saw her meet up with another boy, but he was a good guy.

She and the other boy ran some more, and they asked a person in a car for a ride to the hospital.

They hopped in the car, and drove away.

I floated there for a bit, catching my breath, and then slowly started flying back to the North Pole.

The burning sensation in me was gone, but it's memory was still there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
113K 3.8K 22
ᯐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 ( 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚂 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒! 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄! 𝐁𝐑𝐄...
49.6K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
15.2K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💜 From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...