I FELL FOR YOUR EYES - Abhigy...

By crazymahiz

He is a charmer... She is a spoiled brat... A single bet changed their destiny.... A funfilled, adventourous... More

The eyes which took my breath away (Prologue)
The pillars of this story (Casts)
Life - A reality to be experienced... (Teaser)
1. The Terrific entry of the Betting Queen...
2. The Charming And Dashing entry of the Rockstar....
3. Best friends - Never let's you to do, stupid things alone...
4. Sparkling Eyes.... Racing Heart beats...
5. The Roaring Bike Race, which created a magic...
6. I'm the key to your heart...
7. Because, your eyes said the love to me...
8. The First romantic meeting of the soulmates...
9. You are in my thoughts, always...
10. It's no surprise... I got lost in your eyes...
11. The awaiting challenge, which gonna change the fate...
12. Finally, I met my love...
13. Rockstar on a daring mission....
14. I love to get lost in your eyes...
15. Plotting A Tricky Plan...
16. Facing The Triple Attack...
17. The smart move of The Terror Girls....
18. Let's kick start the twisty game of Love..
19. Get ready folks.. The game is On...
21. I'm standing like a cat in the wall... Is my heart betraying me???
22. Your Friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...
23. Letting her to taste her own medicine...
24. Unexpected news, which brings a storm in my Love life...
25. Nothing is impossible, as I've a trustworthy love...
26. Finding Me - The Real Rockstar
27. It's not Fuggy or Mogambo.. It's always, Pragya...
28. I'm agreeing for the bet.. It's my life's biggest challenge...
29. The bitter reality is that Truth always sucks...
30. Rockstar is back with a bang...
31. I'm feeling guilty for hurting you...
32. ( Last chapter) Pragya, Mogambo or Fuggy - Who Abhi gonna end up with???
Bonus Chapter: Romantic Outing... Rockstar Vs Betting Queen...
Epilogue: The depth of your love has changed me, forever...

20. My soul gets refreshed with your friendship...

1.1K 110 95
By crazymahiz

When I count my blessings, I will count your name many a times...

If your friendship is not with me, I will feel like a sky without a sun....

I want it to be a forever... Yeah... I want our friendship to be a forever always....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The girls enjoyed their victory and felt really happy that their plans were executed brilliantly ... They couldn't stop smiling, as they outbeated the boys and stopped all their moves in an elegant way....

Moreover, the girls were too relieved that the boys didn't got any vague idea  that these were done by the Terror girls only... The girls hooted and cheered up happily...

However, the girls were curious to know what had happened between Abhi and Pragya... Taking a deep breath, Pragya explains everything to them... A varied emotions lingers in the girl's faces...

Aaliya: Pragz darling... Is this necessary dear??? I don't know what to say... Abhi bhai is suffering a lot... I think things are getting too much complicated....

Tanu: Haan baby... I too feeling the same only... You are getting unnecessary scolding and hearing unwanted, bad and hurtful  words from Abhi bhai ...

Bulbul: Pragz... Why not we stop all  these hide and seek drama??? When are you going to tell or reveal your identity pragz.... Still it's not late... Open up the matter to Abhi bhai... He will surely understand you...

Pragya: Hey darlings... Just hold on... Relax guys... Don't stress this much... You all knew very well about me... I won't step into anything without thinking of the consequences....

Whatever I'm doing is for the well being of my Abhi only... It's not the correct time to reveal who I'm to Abhi... Before Abhi knows about my identity, I want to make him to  succeed in his dreams...

You can very well think wrong about me and my moves , which are too bad and hurts Abhi a lot... Like a bitter medicine to heal the illness, I've pawned my love, my life, my feelings and my identity to see my Abhi to get succeeded in his life...

I'm ready face any situations and willingly doing everything only for Abhi's sake.. I want my Abhi to go places and achieve his dream...
I'm going to use my love, my care, my friendship, my torchure as a ladder for him to achieve in his career..

I know he can do anything for his fuggy and  I want him to become a successful Rockstar... I will go to any level and do anything for my Abhi... Do understand my situation and I hope you all will support me....

The girls hugs Pragya happily and felt really proud of their friend, who thought a lot about Abhi's dreams and wishes.. They understand that Pragya is going to suppress her feelings by not revealing her identity of fuggy and to hear Abhi's hatred words for Mogambo and going to support him as his friend Pragya ...

They prays hardly to god that nothing should separate them... They hope that both Abhi and Pragya's dreams comes true...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

Three months passes in a jiff....

Abhi is passing through a worst phase as he is not able to find his Fuggy .... But the constant support and encouragement of Pragya brought some unknown relief in Abhi's heart and mind... 

The rocking boys Vihaan, Nikhil and Arjun  are not able to support and help Abhi, as the boys have badly failed to find Abhi's fuggy - the Daring Prag.... But they were happy as Pragya is soothing Abhi's pain with her friendship....

They like Pragya's behaviour and are quite impressed with her care and bonding with Abhi ... The boys really felt that if Pragya is Abhi's fuggy, Abhi will reach greater heights in his life ..

Meanwhile, Abhi is facing a tough time with Mogambo's irritating blackmails and threats in a full swing... But the love and the various surprises by his Fuggy and Pragya's friendship helps him to concentrate and focus on his studies...

The exams of the terror girls and the Rocking boys went well... Later, the results were announced... As usual the girls scored good marks...

This time to everyone's surprise,the boys too shined in their exams with good scores with the love and support from the girls...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

One fine day,

Abhi is sitting and relaxing in sofa... The door bell rings... Abhi lazily moves to check on the visitor....  courier boy is standing there with a parcel in his hand...

The courier boy informed that it's for Mr. Abhishekh Prem Mehra... Abhi signs and gets the courier and checks the sender's address... But he finds it empty and he hopes it should be from him fuggy only....

Abhi opens the letter attached to it in a rush... He reads it with shivering hands and in a  trembling voice ....

" Sorry.... Rockstar... It's me... Your daring Prag or your Fuggy... I know you are impatiently waiting for my letters and gifts....

Sorry... I didn't want to disturb you during yours exams and that's why I couldn't contact you for more than a month... Got to know that you have got good results...

What's your next move, Abhi ??? I know you are very eager to meet me... But before that you have to fulfill my wish... Please... Don't get irritated or annoyed, as if I'm ordering you ....

I love only you and only you will be in my heart and soul forever... I know I'm not the only girl in your life... Sorry, if it hurts you... I used to follow you and have known about your whereabouts...

I know you have a good friend named Pragya and a mystery girl named Mogambo is troubling you...

I tried a lot to find about that torchuring Mogambo, but she is escaping from me... I'm very happy as  you have got a good friend in Pragya, who cares for you... Even I won't mistake you, if you love Pragya, as she is so cute and sweet...

But I know my Abhi, my rockstar loves only me and is waiting for me... Rockstar... This is what I want from you??? Confused, right???

It's not a pet name, I'm calling you as Rockstar.... I know you are a very good and talented singer, a mind blowing lyricist and a rocking and adoring performer... I really want you to become a Rockstar....

I know, you like sports and bike race very much and thinking to take this as your career... But Rockstar, you don't know your real strength.... Yes I'm very confident that you are going to rock and rule the world with your music...

I want to see you as a Rockstar... Please... This is my only wish... If you really love me, fulfill my wish....

Let's fix sometime... Say one year... Prove your talent to the world... I know you will win everyone's hearts....

By the end of the year, if you still love me, say something out of your love for me on that stage... I will surely come and surrenders myself to you...

Expecting a good decision from you... Love you loads...."

Abhi closes the letter and he is completely confused... He opens the parcel and gets a Rockstar jacket, accessories, a bracelet and a heart shaped pillow with words.... "Fuggy and Rockstar".....

Abhi hugs the pillow tightly and his eyes pooled up in tears... Not able to confuse and worry him much, he picks up his mobile and calls Pragya...

Abhi: Hey.. Pragya darling... Are you busy, sweetie??? Can you spare few minutes for me???

Pragya: Abhi... This is too much... Hardly you find time to call me... Idiot... How many times I told you not to behave formally with me...

Abhi: Sorry darling...  I didn't called you , as we were having exams...

Pragya: Do hell with your reasons... You are an idiot... I missed you terribly...

Abhi: Sorry darling... I can understand... I too missed you a lot...

Pragya: Hello, Abhishek sir... Don't bluff and all... I'm not your Fuggy... It's not needed to say miss you and all...

Abhi: Hoye... How can you say like that... Ahead of anyone, you are my bestie... I won't say lie and all... I can survive without my Fuggy too... But I will collapse, if My Bestie Pragya is not with me...

Pragya: Abhi... What's this, haan... I'm just teasing you...

Abhi: Sorry dear... I was completely busy in Purab bhai's wedding arrangements too... In between these project works, seminars and assignments ... Too tough for me to handle... Exams too was there...

I don't know, how to manage my time... Day by day, it's getting too much hectic to handle... Huh... How about you, Pragya???

Pragya: Yeah... I'm also sailing in the same boat... But Abhi... Ahead of all that, I missed you a lot... Can we meet , if you are free??? Just half an hour is enough... Will it be possible for you???!

Abhi: Wow... Amazing... I called you only for that... I will come and pick you up at 7 in the evening... Let's go for a drive and have our dinner together...

Pragya: Oh my goodnesss... Is it for real??? Aww... My poor heart is not able to digest this... Abhi is asking me for a date.... What a medical miracle!!!!

Abhi: You are impossible... Drama queen... What's the big deal, if I take my buddy on a date... You are the first ever girl, I'm taking on a dinner date...

Pragya: Abhi... I can't believe this... Don't mistake me, please... Isn't it reserved for your Fuggy??? Abhi... I won't mistake you... I don't want to snatch this from your Fuggy... She shouldn't feel upset or think wrong about our relationship right...

Abhi: Hello.. Pragya madam... You are talking too much... You are coming with me... Is that clear??? No more arguments... I will ask permission from Ram Uncle and Priya aunty ...

Be a good girl and get ready at correct time... You don't need to think about my Fuggy... My Fuggy knows us very well and she won't have any doubt in out relationship...

Pragya: Okay Boss... Just a small question... Do you prefer any kind of dress code??? As you are taking me, I wanna dress up to impress you...

Abhi: Ahaan... My sweet and cute Pragya will look gorgeous in any dress... I'm okay with any kind of dress... Wear whatever you like dear... But make sure it's comfortable for you...

Pragya: Aww... So sweet of you... I'm so so excited, Abhi... Let me finish off my works quickly and get ready soon...

Abhi smiles widely and chit chatted with Pragya for few minutes and cuts the call.... Pragya understands the real reason behind Abhi's call and the reason for the date... A blusy smile creeps up in her face, uncontrollably...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Later in the evening, Abhi comes to pickup Pragya..

He wears a white shirt along with a black jacket and jeans.. He wishes to take pragya in his bike for the first time... He wants to go for a long drive and want to share what all his Fuggy's wishes and wants to know the suggestions from his friend Pragya..

Abhi dials Pragya and asked her to come out... Pragya, who got dressed up in a black, backless gown comes out and waves her hand towards Abhi... Abhi is stunned to see Pragya looking extremely hot in the attire...

Pragya chuckles: Abhi... It's too bad to drool your friend... Close your mouth man or flies will go and settle in your mouth... Tell me how am I looking...

Abhi (dreamily and in a husky voice) : Hot and sizzling... I could not take my eyes from you... Oops... My bad luck... As you are my date, why not I use this chance to propose you...

Pragya (blushes and hits on his arms) : Stop flirting Abhi... If your fuggy hear this, she will kill us for sure...

Abhi laughs: Just kidding, Buddy... But what I said is true only...

They both laughed and moved in the bike... Their drived for a long distance and had a dinner in a seaside restaurant.... They moved to the beach after sometime and  walked hand in hand, enjoying the serenity of the place...

Abhi : Pragya... I'm in a big confusion...

Pragya: Tell me, Abhi... What's bothering you???

Abhi: Today.. I got a letter from my  Fuggy... Here it is... Read it and tell me, what I have to do??? I'm confused and I need your help in this matter...

Pragya: Abhi.. How can I read your personal letter??? That too from your love.. This is not done, Abhi...

Abhi: Please Pragya... Nothing is wrong.. I trust you a lot and I feel that only you can help in me this regard... I have to taken an important decision of my life... Tell me, what I've to do??? I want your first opinion in this...

I'm going to accept, whatever you say... Your decision is going to be the final one... I know you will choose, what's best for me... Read the letter Pragya and tell me, what's your opinion in this...

Pragya acts as if she is reading the letter... She knows each and every word in the letter... Letting out a deep sigh, Pragya looks at Abhi intently, who is expecting a positive reply from Pragya...

Pragya: So... Rockstar is going to bang and rock the stage soon... I'm so excited and eagerly waiting for that...

Abhi: Whaat.... Shall I proceed this??? I couldn't get you... Is it yes or no??? Hoye... Why are you laughing haan...

Pragya: My dumbo head... That's what I'm saying... Go for it, Abhi... I too was thinking for a long time and I don't know how to say this to you...

Anyways... I'm so happy that your Fuggy has said this... My gut feeling says that you are going to become a biggest sensation in the music industry...

They both spent some friendly time together and moves to their homes...
Abhi informs his friends Vihaan, Nikhil and Arjun about his decision... They felt very happy and asked him to go for it...

Abhi asks permissiom from Dadi and Purab to chase his dreams and to become a Rockstar.... But...... He never expected such a kind of reaction from them....

💠💠💠💠💠💠

So,

What will be Purab and Dadi's decision???

Will Abhi become a Rockstar???

Will Abhi get his Fuggy in his life???

What is Mogambo's next move??

Will it be easy for Abhi to become a Rockstar???

To know more, stay tuned....

Meet you all in next part...

Will be back soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
721 68 24
This is my 1st story . Don't judge my writing, there are some mistakes that I make please co-operate and support me. This is a story of a high sch...
23.5K 2.3K 22
Abhi, a normal office employ married an innocent and timid girl,pragya for his mother happiness neglecting his concept about the future wife to be a...