Suite 103. (COMPLETED)

By ArtistryByBadu

Chris Brown fanfiction. ยฉ ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form. More

Suite 103.
1. Moving Day
2. Neighbours
3. Introductions
4. This Bitch Is Crazy
5. Hey Neigbour
6. Sunrise
7. Photoshoots
8. Stay In That Position
10. In My Dreams/ Stupid Me
REVAMPING (PLEASE READ)
11. Blow Up/ Galleries
12. Beach Is Better
13. Good Friends
14. Life Of A Celebrity
15. Pleasure then Regrets
16. Cut You Off
17. Come Thru
18. Breaking
19. Bigger Picture
20. Revelations
21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two
22. Mine
23. Drunken Nights
24. Jordan Pt. One
25. Jordan Pt. Two
26. Missed Calls
27. Engagement
28. Bad Ideas Part One
29. Bad Ideas Part Two
30. Leave You Alone
31. Treat Her Better
32. Anguilla
33. All We Do
34. Vixen
35. Baby Blues
36. The Birds Part One
37. The Birds Part Two
38. Drunk
39. Suite 103
QUESTION
40. Anew
FINALLY

9. New Beginnings

60.9K 2K 722
By ArtistryByBadu

No long note today, I just hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I don't really like this chapter though, but anyhoe. Comment, vote, add this to your libraries, follow me if you would like! Enjoy!

- Keiana

 9. New Beginnings

Mina Tran

“Chris and I have been arguing for a while, we can’t even talk anymore without fighting. I don’t even know why I’m surprised. He got back with her though, that’s what makes me sick. All the pain and trouble she caused him, and he took that bitch right back as soon as she texted him. It makes me sick.” I told Nia, but I could tell she was confused. She obviously didn’t read the media, that was good though. She’d never have to go through what I was going through.

“Okay, let me start from the beginning.”

“Okay, I’m ready.” Nia yawned and looked at me expectantly.

“I met Chris two years ago at a photo shoot. I was his stylist. Now I don't know if you know this, but Chris got in a lot of trouble in like 2008, for assault of this hoe. But in all reality, she hit him first, and he tried to block it, and eventually got mad and started hitting her too. But when someone calls the police and they come out, someone's gonna get arrested, usually the person who's not bleeding, which was Chris. So he got arrested, and his career went down the drain. No radio stations would play his music, his album didn't even go gold. It took him soooo long to get back to where he is today, and now as soon as that stupid bitch texts him 'hey', he's gonna throw everything away for her. It makes me so sick. They've been dating for weeks now, every time he goes out to New York for 'business', it's to see her. I can't believe it." By now I was sobbing, and Nia came over to the couch I was on and hugged me.

"Oh Mina, I'm so sorry. Just let it out." She consoled and rubbed small circles into my back.

"I'm gonna move out, and I'm gonna cut off all ties with him. He's not gonna string me along with his bullshit. Help me get my stuff? I want to be out of there by today."

"Of course, just let me put on some pants and we can get started. Do you wanna use the boxes from when I moved in, or do you have your own?" Nia questioned and pointed to where a stack of boxes were perched up against a wall.

"Let's use your boxes. God, getting cheated on sucks." I laughed, even though there was a heavy pain on my chest. Getting cheated on really sucked.

"Of course it does, but that's why you're moving on. Come on let's go."

Nia and I stepped into the darkly lit apartment and went straight back to the bedrooms. Chris wasn't here right now, he was in New York, trying to finalize the album, but I really knew what he was doing.

"Alright, let's get my clothes first. This is mine, what's in this dresser is all mine, that's mine." I was just pointing out all the things that I could see belonged to me, and Nia was grabbing and stuffing as fast as she could. She was such a good friend.

"Alright, now let's move into the closet." I led Nia into the large walk in closet,and she followed behind with two empty boxes.

"Where are you gonna go?" She asked me as I started throwing random sneakers and heels into the boxes.  

"I'm gonna go to my parents house today, and then I'm gonna look for apartments as soon as I get there. I actually feel really free right now, really inspired. Let me tweet that."

I grabbed my steel black iPhone 5S, and pulled up my twitter app, and my interactions were going crazy!

@BreezYfan2 tweeted me;

@BreezYfan2: @MinaTran how do u feel knowing ur a side bitch? You were never gonna last anyways. #teamchriannaallday

Damn, she was acting like she was really in the situation. I tweeted her back.

@MinaTran: @BreezYfan2 how do you feel knowing Chris will never notice your thirsty ugly ass? I'm fine boo. #minaallday

That would shut her up. There were a bunch of other tweets, some telling me to stay positive, and that people were rooting for me, but some were really hateful and mean. Ninety percent of these people didn't even know me, but they stayed acting like they were in my relationship.

That was something I wasn't gonna miss. Team Breezy could either make your life a blessing or a nightmare. Right now it felt like a nightmare.

I sent out one more tweet before locking my phone.

@MinaTran: I'm fine, I'm actually really happy. New beginnings. Stay positive today everyone!

New beginnings, that sounded great.

An hour later I was packing all the boxes into my small Toyota Yaris. Nia had been such a help, and had written what was in every box on a piece of tape so it'd be easier to unpack when I finally found a place.

"Alright, that's the last box. You're all set. Be good, think positive. Text me and we'll go out to lunch and catch up." Nia smiled and put the last box, labeled pictures beside me in the passenger seat.

"I will. Thanks so much for this Nia."

"You're welcome, now I'm gonna go get some sleep." She waved and turned to walk into the condo's lobby.

"Wait Nia, give these to Chris!" I yelled through the open window and grabbed my key chain. I took off the apartment key and the parking garage key and passed them to her.

Bye bye Suite 102.

Nia Riley

"You're so cute." Draya smiled as I sat across from her at her photoshoot for her label Fine Ass Girls.

"What did I do?" I laughed while Claire was applying bronzer to her face. Ever since that day Claire did all the basketball's wives makeup, Draya only used Claire for anything that involved makeup.

Also, ever since that night/morning with Draya, she and I had been inseparable. We'd FaceTime, go out to lunch, she'd pick me up from work sometimes, I'd take pictures for her website sometimes. Everything was nice.  

"Nothing, you're just really cute."

"Well thank you." I grinned and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Can you two keep your lez fest to yourselves?" Claire fake choked and closed her Naked 3 palette. Draya's face was beat to perfection, by my best friend Claire of course.

"Sorry Claire, I just can't get over my baby. Thanks for bringing her to the club." Draya stood up from her chair and moved over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I usually never showed PDA, even if it was around Claire, but Draya was all about it. Especially on her stupid Basketball Wives show! Draya wasn't really technically a Basketball Wife, she was a basketball baby mama if anything.

But she was the money maker of the show, so they were always finding some type of fake scenario to put her in, especially when we were together.

I hated it, we weren't even together, and they were constantly putting the camera in my face, even though I'd told Draya I don't wanna be apart of her little show. I wasn't for publicity at all.

"Lemme just do this photo shoot, and then we can get out of here and get lunch, my treat." She smiled and kissed my cheek with her red matte colored lips.

Claire and I sat in the dressing room while we waited for Draya.

"I gotta admit, you guys are cute. When you told me you guys were dating, I didn't know what to say, but I like it." Claire complimented when Draya was led out of the room.

"Thank you, but I don't even know what we're doing. She's the only girl I've ever liked, so this whole thing is so strange to me. I don't know."  

"You'll figure it out, you always do. And if things don't work out, you still have me." Claire cheekily smiled.

"Oh yeah, you're all I need. My little ride or die." I laughed and blew a kissy face at her. Claire really was my ride or die.

Forty minutes later Draya was done with her HUSTLER magazine cover, and now we were all ready to go to lunch.

"I hate all this damn makeup." She groaned as she wiped off the intense cat eye she had going on with her eyelids.

"Are you filming today?" I questioned when we were walking to Claire's Jeep.

"Nah baby girl, it's just me and you today." Draya smiled and squeezed my hand that she was holding.

"Can you lovebirds hurry up?!"

Draya and I were grabbing all her outfits from the photoshoot from my backseat when Chris pulled up beside us in the parking lot.

"Hey Nia, wassup stranger?!" Chris walked over to us and pulled Draya into a big hug. I guess they knew each other? Well yeah, at the club that night Draya had asked Mina where her hubby was. Well ex-hubby now.

Oh shit, I wonder if he knew she'd left?

"Hey big head, how are you?" Draya laughed in her raspy voice and pushed Chris away from her playfully.

"I'm good, chilling. Ready to sleep though. I just got back from New York actually." When New York slipped from his lips I side eyed him badly. How was he gonna cheat on a great girl like Mina?!

"Draya I got your stuff, are you ready?" I wanted to get away from Chris, just because of all the information I'd learned this past week. He was an ass.

"Chris, text me and we'll catch up! Come on baby girl." Draya grabbed my free hand that didn't have her outfits in them, and squeezed it in hers.

"How do you know him?" I questioned as we walked through the lobby to the elevator.

"We used to date kind of, but then after the whole Rihanna situation the press would make really bad rumors about me and us, and I couldn't have that with my career so we broke up. We're still friends though." She explained.

I'd heard about the whole Chris Rihanna situation when it had happened, everyone in the world had! But now, since I'd moved to Suite 103 I'd heard about it so much more.

I just nodded and stayed quiet as we rode the elevator to my floor. I passed her the outfits so I could grab my keys and unlock the door. My fingers brushed against a small envelope in my purse so I pulled it out.

It was the garage and apartment key Mina had given me to give to Chris when she'd left. I wonder if he even knew she was gone. Well he'd definitely find out soon.

Draya and I stepped into my apartment and I strolled into the kitchen for something to eat. Even though we'd just gotten lunch like thirty minutes ago I was starving again.

I found a bag of unsalted pretzels and took them to my work area so I could edit and develop pictures. Ever since I'd done Chris's pictures, my business had been booming! People all over wanted to buy everything I had in stock, so now I had to go out almost three times a day just to have enough to sell them. It was stressful, but the good kind.

"What're you doing?" Draya questioned when she walked into my bedroom and sat down beside me. She'd changed into some workout clothes.

"Work." I mumbled while navigating through Photoshop.

"I thought it was supposed to be our day though?" Draya whined and leaned over and started kissing my neck.

"It is our day, I just have to do this before I forget."

"Well I'm gonna be working out, so join me when this is done." Draya huffed and walked out of the apartment. She could be as moody as she wanted, money didn't stop for anyone.

I finished editing the pictures, now all I had to do was print them out, laminate them, let them dry, and send them on their way. A lot of them were in Los Angeles though, so I'd probably just deliver them myself.

Just as I was about to turn off my Macbook and head downstairs to find Draya, there was a loud knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and ran to the door. Chris was on the other side, and he was fuming.

"Where did she go? She just left this? What did she say to you?" Chris cried and passed me a piece of paper.

I'm done. You know how much I love you, I'd do anything for you, but you don't feel the same obviously. When everyone hated you, who loved you? Me. When Rihanna was pressing charges on you, who was there? Me. But when she leaves you and takes everything you're worth, who's not gonna be there? Me.

Have fun in New York, I won't be here when you get back.

Mina had said everything she had to say in this letter, and now Chris didn't know what to do. Karma was a bitch.

"Hold on." I left Chris at the door and went to my purse to grab his keys. I tossed them to him and watched as he opened up the envelope.

"It's karma man. That's all I can say."

instagrammm: keianasuxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757 111 13
DISCLAIMER This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actua...
220K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
29.8K 2.1K 27
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.....๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐š๐๐ž. "๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๏ฟฝ...
110K 293 2
What happened when your boyfriend's twin kidnapped you and caged you with him forever. ( Re-uploading ) โ—This series is also available on my insta ac...