The Boy in the Bell Tower

De KittyKat060412

"Let me see your hand." She asked making me raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask making her roll her eyes, "I sai... Mais

Prologue
The Bells of Norte Dame
God Help the Outcast
Out There
The Festive of Fools
Topsy Turvy
HellFire
If She Can't Love Me
Heaven's Light
Paris Burning/Into the Sunlight

Sanctuary!

519 22 27
De KittyKat060412

Sanctuary!

Elsa

I watch as my hands are tied behind my back, gloves holding back my powers as the Judge walk back and forth in front of me. I kept my eyes on him as he kept his eyes on the fire burning bright in the small room he held me in. "What's your plan Judge? Are you just wanting to keep me locked up in here?" I ask as I move my wrist hoping I could loosen up the ropes but I knew it was no use. The Judge stops moving as he looks at me finally. "I see how you look at me, how you look at the fire, I'm not stupid, you and your son have the same taste in woman." I say with a smirk making him glare at me as he fully turns towards me.

"You evil gypsy! The only reason I feel this way towards you is because of your gypsy magic!" He yells, I had to hold my eye roll. "You think I would use my so called gypsy magic to make you fall in love with me? Oh Nevil, I don't have that kind of magic, you did that all on your own." I say as he lowers himself to my eye level. "You're a dirty liar, and there is only one place a girl like you belongs." He says making himself smile. I raise an eyebrow, "Please do tell Judge." I say not showing weakness. "Hell, where all gypsy belong. Your soul should burn in hell." He says.

It doesn't surprise me what he is saying, I knew he wanted my kind to burn in hell but I won't let that happen. "But, I do have another idea for you dear Elsa." He say. I hold my tongue scared of what he'll say. "Say you'll be mine, break your vows of being a gypsy and save your soul." I feel him put his hand under my chin making me look at him bring his face closer to mine. "Be mine Elsa." He say as he brings his thumb to my lip moving it across my bottom lip. I wait for the right moment before I open my mouth and bite him. He screams back as he pulls his hand away from me as I see blood drip form his finger. "I'd rather die then ever be with you!" I yell making Nevil hiss, "Why you evil witch!" He yells before he slaps me hard enough to fall to the side.

"I see you made up your mind then.." He looks out he window to see the sun about to rise. "In two hours, your soul will be cleaned by the burn of the fire. At dawn, you will be where you belong." Nevil says as he stands and walks away, "Enjoy your last few hours of being alive Elsa." He says before he closes the door behind him. I move my head to the side as I feel a tear fall down my cheek finally showing my weakness. I only had one hope left to be saved and I wasn't sure if he was strong enough to come and save me.

I look out the window to see sky start to change colors form a dark/gray night to a beautiful yellow/red sun rise. I take a deep breath, "Please hurry Jack." I whisper to myself as I close my eyes and kept praying to whoever is listening.

Wither it was God or the Devil.

Jack

I could see the sun start to rise from the top of Norte Dame as I see the city come to a live, I only had a few hours left to save Elsa. If we were to figure out where Nevil was going to burn Elsa, we'd see it from here, form the place I saw everyone live their lives and I just sat in the shadows. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me break my thoughts. I turn to see Anna with a small smile on her face, "Mind if I join you?" She ask as she sits next to me before I could even nod.

We sat in silents just watching below letting the wind blow through our hairs making our skins shiver. "The sun is starting to rise, beautiful isn't it?" I hear Anna say next to me making me look at her. From this angle she looked just like her sister, some chin line, same shape of eyes it's funny knowing how different they are. I nod my head, "It is, but it's also reminds me of hell with the colors and not knowing where the Judge took Elsa. If Leo is right, he'll be burning her today at dawn." I say making Anna shudder a little, I know I was scaring her but it was the truth.

"Where do you think he'll do it at?" She ask. I shake my head, "I have no idea, Pairs is big, he could kill her anywhere." I take a deep breath, "But from what I've learned about the Judge is he likes to show everyone what will happen when you don't follow his orders. To show you.." I stop as I look down at the town square to see a large pole in the middle with wood circling it, how did I not see it before? "To show what?" Anna asks as I quickly stand up and start to walk inside. "Jack!?" I hear as I go to Leo who is looking at a map of Paris with Kristoff next to him.

"He'll burn her in the town square, where everyone will see it." I say making both of the men look at me. "What?" Leo ask as I point to the balcony, "In town square they already have a stake ready to burn her at. The Judge likes to have viewers watch the damn be burn, it's the perfect place to burn a 'witch'." I say almost out of breath as Anna stands next to me. I watch as Leo moves his fingers through his hair, "How could I not of seen it before? It all makes scene."

"Then why are we standing around for? We have to move, we only have an hour before they burn her." Anna says as she wraps a wrap around her shoulders. "We can't do anything until Elsa is outside." I say before I take a deep breath before I say the next thing, "We have to wait till she's tied up.. It's the only way we can save her." I say making Anna's eyes tear up as she covers her mouth up trying to hold back a whimper. Kristoff quickly runs to her side to hold her as she finally breaks down. I know she was scared, so was I, but it was the only way it was going to work.

"I know, it's not the safest or smartest plan but it's all we have." I say. I see Leo is about to say something when we heard a horn making everyone freeze. I quickly run back to the balcony hearing everyone else behind me running just as fast. As we reach the balcony I can see people circling the stake and in the middle of it is Elsa wearing a light white dress with her feet free and her hair loose around her shoulders.

"What the hell? It's not dawn yet, why is she tied up?" Leo ask as I see Elsa look up at us, I know she can't see who she is looking at but half of me feels like she knows it's me. "It's close enough for the Judge, we have to move now." I say as I start to walk to the stairs. "We don't have a plan!" I hear Kristoff yell as I reach the door. I could feel my blood start to boil, my hands going into a fist as I open the door.

"Then we'll improvise."

Elsa

I twist my wrist as they hang over my head and my feet barely touching the wood that was under me. I see people starting to circle me a look of confusion on their faces as the Judge walks up to me. I lower my glare at him as he moves his face closer to mine. "Last chance Elsa, be mine and I'll let you go." the Judge says with a grin. I lend in closer to him, "Burn in hell." I whisper only to make him smile, "Sorry my dear but you'll be the one burning." He says as he steps back and looks out to everyone there watching us.. waiting.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have fun the gypsy who has done nothing but torment and harassed our fare city and today, she will be burn for her crimes." Nevil says. I see some people gasp and others try and run through the guards and I knew right away who they were, they were my people. Gypsy trying to save me but they weren't strong enough to get through the wall of guards circling me. I see Nevil nod at a guard that was holding a lite torch as he walks over to the Judge and hands it to him. He turns to me, his eyes burning just like the fire he held.

The closer he come the more scared I got, the closer he got the more I could see my fate coming. I could feel the fire warm my skin as he stops in front of me that scary smirk still there. "Good bye Elsa." the Judge smiles as he throws the torch on the wood and it quickly starts to burn. I could feel the heat but the fire wasn't the problem, it was the smoke. I couldn't breath, I couldn't see, I couldn't even think as the smoke filled my body.

I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness, and I could see my life before my eyes. First I saw my parents who I hope I would see again wherever they are. Second I saw Anna, I would never see her marry Kristoff or have kids to watch her grow. And Last I saw Jack the man I fell in love with so quickly. I could feel tears going into my eyes thinking about my life. I knew I was at the point of me losing consciousness when I started to hallucinate. I start to see Jack, his snow white hair push back, him fighting his way to me.

Throwing guards out of the way some with his powers, others by just throwing someone else at them. I look away from the hallucinate to see another one, my sister fighting other guards with Kristoff next to her. I close my eyes and smile, what nice dream. I feel my head start to go down, I knew soon I'd be dead. "Elsa!" I hear making me raise my head up to see the hallucinate Jack freezing the ropes off my wrist making me fall almost into the fire before he quickly grabs me before my body hits the fire.

"Keep your eyes open Elsa, please stay alive." the hallucinate Jack says as he moves his hand over my hair. I move my hand up to his cheek giving a small smile. I try to keep my eyes open but I couldn't, "It's so nice to see you, even if you're just a hallucinate." I say making the hallucinate laugh a little. "I'm not a hallucinate Elsa, I'm really here, and you're going to live." He says making me shake my head, "That's what a hallucinate would say." I say before I close my eyes hearing Jack screaming my name.

I'm happy I can die seeing Jack one last time.

Hey guys! I am so so sorry for not updating for like ever! But I have a good reason. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am a mother. I am a mother to a healthy baby boy. His been taking a lot of my time but I love it so much. He has his father's heartthrob smile and dimples and his mommy's deep ocean blue eyes and his beautiful. I will try and update more but when his a sleep I am most likely cleaning, cooking or sleeping myself so please be patient with me. I tried to write a long chapter for you guys to make it up, and I've also had some writers block on this story but I think it might finally be gone. So again you guys, thank you for waiting for this update and being amazing like always. I'll see you guys in the next update sorry for my grammar and spelling. Love you all so much!!!

~Kitty Kat & Monkey

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20K 742 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
779 31 14
Michelle Diamond is just your average nerd. Book loving and loves hanging out with her other nerd friends, but one day that all changes. Suddenly Mic...
6.8K 440 27
"You, mister, are gonna be punished for the destruction you've caused," she said. "Pfft, like I even care." He rolled his eyes. At this, she raised a...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...