Magic And Sword Online

By ChubbyIdea

Gen Tetsou is a 15 year old boy who bought a game named Magic and Sword Online which recommended by his frien... More

Preface
Chapter 1: The Game
Chapter 2: World of Magics and Blades
Chapter 3: A Small Village of Asinia
Chapter 4: Family Bond

Prologue

42 2 0
By ChubbyIdea

Warm breeze of air, trees grew everywhere, fresh water flew in the river and high mountains that kiss the clouds. Villages and towns made of stones and woods and waves wove in the everlasting seas. There were Dark caves, magical lake, healing fountain, mystic falls, city in the skies, greenish grasses and many more.

Where magics and weapons exist, and monster wander outside from the safe area. In every location, there's a powerful creatures you will encounter.

This is the world of Acedam. The world inside this VMMORPG 《Magic and Sword Online》 .  It was divided in different territories namely Asinia territory, Euria Territory, Ameria territory, Cania Territory and Oceanus Territory . Each territory measured approximately thousands square meters or even more.

Meeting new friends.

Joining a Guild.

Fight with party.

Surfing the world of VMMORPG

Earn gold and items.

Hunting monsters & creatures that you would never imagined that will subsist.

Finding treasure and chest.

Having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.1K 69
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
12.8K 254 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
17.5K 334 15
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
78.1K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...