Princess Lucille Heartfilla

De regionacera

We all know who Lucy heartfilia is, don't we? Not. We actually don't know her fully and is not what she seems... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
OC's
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

must read!!!

1.6K 35 48
De regionacera

Guys I'm alive and I kinda thought to make a chapter for us to talk about our experiences. Half part of chapter 9 was dedicated to @rosechan1234 and if your wondering why it's because of her experience being a mother at a young age of seventeen.

That's why to dedicate those who have suffered or has any moments they want to share or anyone who would like to talk about it, just comment below. I'm also open in helping people who is having problems and had no one to talk to about it.
You don't have to tell me your name if you want to keep your personal life.

Oh and my time zone is in Manila Philippines so you could check what time I'm available. I'll have to tell you I'm only available at day time and I have a data connection.....

Hope I can help you in any of your problems

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 130 17
Lucy heartfilia is the enemy, or so every one thinks... but really she's all alone in this scary world. All she wants, no, needs is a friend. She nee...
42K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
186K 5.9K 30
It is a normal day at Fairy Tail and everyone is going through their normal routines while Lucy and Natsu look for a job. But what happens when they...
11.1K 177 16
The Heart Kingdom, it is ruled by King Jude and Queen Layla together with their daughter, Lucille Heartfilia. The kingdom is known for it's hospit...