One Hell of a Maid ~ Kuroshit...

By MaddyKateMichaelis

Ciel Phantomhives father, Vincent Phantomhive, made a contract with a demon. Marrie Desdemona. Vincent wishe... More

My Lord, Gone
His maid, Able
His maid, Omnipotent
His maid, Capricious
His maid, Care
His maid, Damaged Demon
His maid, Weaknesses
His maid, Perplexed
His maid, Unique
His maid, Heavens Conflict
His maid, Battle
His Maid, The Truth
His maid, Devotedness
His maid, A New Chapter; A New story
His maid, Noah's Ark Circus
His maid, New Recruits
His maid, Roomates
His maid, Breath
His maid, Witness
His maid, Expressions
His maid, Point of No Return
His Maid, Gone
One-Shot || Like Mother, Like Son
A/N: SEXISM WAS A THING
To my, Beloved, Followers

His Maid, Indulged

5.1K 122 30
By MaddyKateMichaelis

⚠ Mature content ⚠
Please keep in mind this is 18+ content; if you are weak to this subject please refrain from reading any further. Thank you.
(( Also, contains graphic BDSM and sexual degradee/toy acts))

=♡ Chapter 22 ♡=

~Sebastian's POV~
I've been waiting for her to say those words for years.. and now I can have my way. "I'll be there.." I remarked with a genuine smirk, already anticipated for the night to come. She looked at me with a face showing second thoughts, yet a flushed crimson blush of ideas to come into reality.
"Don't keep me waiting.." she replied and turned on her heel, leaving rather quickly. I turned away as well, going to fulfill the masters needs.

~

~Marrie's POV~
"ShitShitShitShitShitShit-" was all I could contemplate, when standing in the female servants quarters room downstairs; where I told Sebastian to meet me. The room consisted of a full sized bed in the center of the room, backed into the wall. Along with a dresser, grand clock and mirror against the west wall. It did include small accessories, such as the roses imprinted along the wallpaper, and the rudimentary trimming of the walls architecture. It made the room rinse out the boredom.
I had decided to sit upon the side of the bed, whilst awaiting Sebastians arrival. Crossing my legs, and tapping my nails against the lower bed frame, I waited in complete anxiety.
Then, he opened the door. We stared into each others gazes in silence, as he stood in the opening of the door. He soon broke the silence with a small chuckle, "My, my.. You look quite nervous, deary." he mused and shut the door, locking it in the process with a small and fragile key.
I swallowed the lump in my throat, "That's.. not my fault.." I replied in a mumble, as he turned around and walked towards my direction.
"Yes. I believe it is." he stated eagerly, and without much breath needed, he had pushed my shoulders back onto the bed, hovering his body over mine. "And for such..crude blaming.." he took a finger, lacing it under his tie and loosening it, "Deserves a punishment.."

~

The rest of night was only filled with voices indulged in moans and cries; of pain and love.
"H-Hahh.." breathes heaved throughout the air, "S-Sebas.." muttered lewdly with beads of sweat running down porcelain skin.

"Endure it a little longer." was huskily ordered from the mere butler.
"C-Can't..nn..ngh.." she admitted softly; eyes shut as he leaned his slender form down, for deep and heavy breaths to rise against her neck. She layed on her back, looking up at the devilish man.

"Marrie.. Your sent.." Sebastian mused in his sexy tone of voice, inhaling deeply, "It's delicious.." he whispered into the dark whilst massaging her bare hips. He held himself over her form steadily against the bed. Keeping her under his position; and, submissively, she allowed it.
"Ngh.. No.." she refused to feel aroused by his speech.
"Oh? You don't want this?" he asked sarcastically, "Down here is saying otherwise.." he hummed and moved a hand down her soft and neglected flesh.
"D-Don't--Ah!" she gasped sharply at his cold touch against her labia.
"Wet.." he argued against her lies and continued to play with her.
"S-Sto..mh~" she covered her mouth in embarrassment of her lewd voices escaping her. Sebastian shook his head and pulled off his tie,
"Don't hide it.." he ordered and gripped her wrists, tying them behind her back. He tightened the bondage against her tightly, making her mewl masochistically. He smirked and chucked, "So you're this sort of play?" he asked and sat up, taking off his blazer. Marrie didn't have the strength to reply, yet watched him with a lustful and flustered gaze. "I..Uhm.." she squirmed uncomfortably.
"You've been awfully disobedient.." he replied with a laugh and took off his white button up shirt, "This requires a more severe punishment.."

~

"W-Wait.. agai- AH..!" Marrie screamed against the bed. She layed on her knees and head against the sheets, still hands behind her back; as Sebastian stood to the side of the bed, seeing her exposed bottom held out to him. Sebastian held a handle connected to a tip of thin leather based whips.
"What a pitiful situation.." he degraded her, "Asking for a punishment like some perverted slut?" he asked and leaned down beside her heated and sweaty from.
"Yes.." she mumbled softly. Sebastian pulled her hair back harshly for her to look forward, "What was that?" he asked again, more aggressively.
"Y-Yes!" she replied with a moan as he dropped her back to the bed.
"As expected.." he stood back up and whipped her again with the flogger.
"A-Ahhn..~" she cried and tensed up in utter excitement and pleasure from the pain, "Mh.. Hahh.." she panted and hung her head.
"Head up, back straight." he trailed the ends of the whip on her hind legs with a devilish grin plastered on his face. She obeyed him and bit her lip with lowered eyebrows. She loved this sense of erotic foreplay; especially with the demons sadistic heritage.
"Sebastian.. Enough.." she panted and turned to face him pleadingly, "I want to do it.." admittingly, she said such. Sebastians smiled faded to a focused and serious expression. He watched her as she rolled over to her back again; laying with the front of him with her body exposed and her hands still bonded together behind her.
"I won't hold back.." he huskily admitted whilst pulling out his belt and discarding his attire fully, "No matter how much you scream.." he threw the toy to the side and crawled over her, "No matter how much you beg.." he whispered into her ear lewdly. She shivered and looked up at him.
"P-Please.." she turned her head to the side, "Have your way with me.." she pleaded regretfully, having Sebastian hold her hips gently.
"Mhm.." he hummed in response and held his aching member to her entrance, pushing inside rather quickly.
"Ah! Ahn..mh.." Marrie tensed up and gripped the sheets under her shakily whilst closing her eyes at the sharp pain below her.
"Tch.." Sebastian sweat and pushed into her hilt.
"A-Ah!" she cried and hung her head down in the bits of pleasure he forced into her.
"Even though your human form seems to take the virgin role.. You've done this before, haven't you..?" he continued and leaned his hand up her back and wrapped into her hair, pulling her head back suddenly. Marrie gasped and moaned at the sudden pleasuring sensation in her scalp.
"M-Mh~" she smiled wryly and furrowed her eyebrows.
"You like being treated roughly.." he pulled out and started thrusting back into her steadily, "I like that.." he groaned and grinded deep inside her.
"O-Oh~" she hitched her breath at his passionate thrusts.
"Mh.. You like it?" he asked as he began to sweat slightly down his slender jaw.
"A-Ah~" she moaned softly in bliss. The pleasure was stable and didn't surpass any limit at the time. "Ah.. H-Hahh.. Sebas..tian.." she moaned and pulled at the restraints that bonded her arms together.
"You're enjoying this too much.." Sebastian argued against her and started thrusting at a harder pace.
"A-Ahh!!" she cried and arched her back forward, "N-Ngh.. No.. I-Ah~" she moaned and wrapped her legs around him weakly.
"Tch.." he groaned at her pleasurable state and excitement, "Whore.." he panted and started going slower.
"N-No~ Faster.. More.." she squirmed against him lewdly and yearned for his touch.
"This isn't for your pleasure.." he remarked and smirked with devilish eyes of crimson, "This is a punishment.." he continued; going slowly and making her pleasure subside.
"N-Ngh..Please.. Harder..~" she begged with her eyes glossed over and her bosom heaving lustfully.
"Now.." he gripped her jaw and watched her with a sadistic expression, "Beg for me.." he ordered. She looked up to him in an utterly submissive state.
"Sebastian.. please.." she panted and watched him moved slower, "I-I need you! Faster, please!"she began to yearn more with the aching and beating inside her fading away. Sebastian smirked widely and started to go faster and harder.
"Now it's my turn.." he groaned and gripped her right breast.
"A-Ah!~ Sebastian!" she moaned out for him and blushed deeply at his sudden change of attitude. He lost all sense of his proper butler form and turned to a selfish beast.
"Mh.. You're so sweet.." he hummed and continued to suck on her right breast and fondle with the other by flicking and squeezing around her.
"Sebastian..No more.. I-I can't!" she hitched her breath and began to pulsate around his shaft.
"Ghn..Not enough.." he admitted and wrapped a hand around her back to pull off her bondage. Then pulling out his lubricated member and flipping her over on her knees. She balanced weakly yet managed to hold herself back up.
"Fuck it.." Sebastian cursed and rose his hand, swiftly swiping down and smacking her, already whipped and redened, behind; which ached for his touch.
"AH!" this sent blissful electric shocks up her whole being. "M-Mh.." she whimpered and looked back at him, "Go.. back inside.." she pleaded and motioned for him to do so. This only aroused him dangerously more and made him do so immediately. "A-Ahhn~Ngh!" she tensed up and gripped the sheets again as Sebastian began to forcefully thrust into her.
"So lewd.. being screwed from behind is definitely a turn on for you.." he chucked, "You're tightening up~" he hummed and pulled her hair back hastily, which sent shivering sensations to her. She could feel the hot fluids leak out of her and down the rest of her beating vaginal entrance.
"Mhh-Oh..!" she moaned softly and looked to the side to see him.
"Can you hear it? The noises we're making together.." he asked and kissed her neck softly, "Call my name.. While I reach deep inside you.." he ordered and thrusted harder.
"S-Sebastian! Mh~" she cried and continued to scream for him with pleasure building into each of them.
"Hurry up and come already.." he groaned and pulled her hair harder.
"S-Sebastian!!" she cried once more before they both reached climax. "A-Ah..!" crying for him she did so as she felt the space between her legs become wet and slippery with their fluids running down her thighs. His eyes shut tightly and he bucketed into her hips sloppily as he released all needed tension. Wherefore nails digging through tough skin and far last cries of pleasure were echoed.

~

They layed beside one another, chests heaving as they were under the blanket covers. "All this was worth the bloody wait.." Sebastian admited and rolled over to watch her. She looked up at him, tiredly, with a deep and embarrassed blush,
"Save it for later, Romeo.." she remarked and leaned up to kiss him once more.
"Hm.." Sebastian leaned away, "You kiss by the book.."

=♡=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...