NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

6.Itachi's secret

20.5K 663 576
By yanira4567

~~naru pov. ~~

I don't know how long it's been since the first time Sasuke changed his mind from beating me to fucking me.....But what i do know is I've never hated my body more then I do now. Every day I look at my self in the mirror seeing as hickeys Sasuke had had gave me a day or two before where either gone or almost completely gone as if it never happened...The scares on my body also gone no matter how much he scratch at my skin it's always gone a day or two after.

Why am I so different I've seen hickeys on both men and women and there's take forever to leave!....Maybe I should be Happy they vanish so quickly but then again once Sasuke sees his marks on my body gone he gets angry and marks me up more only for them​ To be gone the next day or the day after.

Ugh!!! I can't take this anymore I'm sure it's going to be three weeks  since the first time ! I can't keep doing this it's every other day he comes over just to fuck me and leaves me like if I'm just a toy !!  Well you know what I'm not going to do this anymore he can beat me to death if he wants but this is my body and I say who can and can't touch me in a sexual way!! And that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning I'm going to go to his house and I'm going to tell home yeah! I'm not going to be his bitch or play toy that's why he has a girlfriend ! Play with her if he want but leave me out it!! Yes I'm going to say that I can't stand that stupid bastard with his sexy smirk and good sex damn it is good... No! Naruto keep your head in the game your just a toy you mean nothing to him and don't let him treat you like garbage anymore!!!

And with that said I fell asleep getting​my self mentally prepared for what's going to happen tomorrow.

~~~next day~~

I woke up to the sun rays coming in from my window shinning straight into my face. With a groan I got up getting my self ready for what u was going to do today I know Sasuke will be pissed but I can't keep doing this! It's too much I mean I can burly eat anymore because I just want the pain to go away the pain of being used like a toy...Ugh! Alright stop thinking and just do Naruto you've got this! I quickly got changed into something casual and headed to my kitchen grabbing a pice of toast and stepping out the door before stopping in my path.

My eyes widen and I gripped my stomach before rushing back into my house slamming the door behind me and rushing into the bathroom throwing up what little I had in my stomach. Once I felt like it was over I got up only to have another wave of nausea hit me. From there I spent a good while throwing up before it finally was over. I panted short of breath before slowly getting up from the floor and washing my mouth. So today i definitely can't confront Sasuke maybe tomorrow because right now my head is throbbing with pain.

I slowly headed to my kitchen looking for some pain killers or something to make this go away. I've never been sick before so this is all new to me maybe it's because I don't eat enough or something yeah maybe I just don't eat enough. After looking around and not finding anything I decided to just eat some more bread because the other one was on the floor and I couldn't really eat it now so yeah. I just ate whatever little I had in my fridge and went to bed hoping that by Tomorrow this is gone if not...I have to go see granny and see if she can figure out why I'm getting sick out of no where I mean I'm sure it's nothing serious but still I just don't have a good feeling about this....

~~sasu pov~~

I woke up from the loud banging at my door making groan annoyed. I looked over to see it was only seven making me even more annoyed as I don't have school today and could have sleeper in. " Sasuke get up ! I'm taking you to work today!!" I heard my brother yell from the other side of the door making me raise my eyebrow a bit confused. He wants me to go to work with him??

I quickly got out of bed and opened my door making him stop his loud banging. " Sasuke finally I'm going to be late if you don't hurry up and get changed !" My brother said and I glared at Him." Why do you even want to take me to work with you? " I asked and he sighed and checked his watch " I'll explain on our way now hurry up I'll be in the car I swear if you take more then ten minutes​ I'm going to show everyone  baby pictures of you no better I'm going to out it in a bulletin board at your school " he said with a smirk before pushing me back into my room and rushing down the stairs. I growled angrily before getting ready as fast as I can knowing him he would do it.

Once I was done getting dressed I rushed down stairs​and out the house. I saw him in his car staring at his watch making me gulp before rushing into the car. " Hm... Just on time a minute later and you would have seen your butt all over your school. " He said smirking before locking the doors and started driving. " I hate you" I mumbled as I put my seatbelt in and started tapping my finger. "I love you too sasuke" he said with a chuckle." Whatever So why are you making me go anyway?" I asked and his smirk only grew. Great this isn't good. " Because little brother it's take your kid to work day today !" He said happily and my eyes widen. " Stop this car  im going home and I'm not your kid !! " I said annoyed as I started trying to open the door but to my luck it was on child lock. " No your right but you are my KID brother so I'm taking you no matter what plus mother called and told me to do it so you get used to being in the company after all that's where your going to work after school. " He said happy and I growled annoyed. " I'm only going to do this for mother " I said with a sigh crossing my arms annoyed looking out the window.

" So .. hows naru-chan~?" Itachi said as he started parking the car. " What do you care and I'm not aloud to speak to him remember?" I told him lying straight through my teeth he's probably at home covered in my marks tierd from all the times I've banged his small body. Damn now I'm getting horny just think of banging him again. " I never said you couldn't talk to him I said you couldn't fuck him while your with sakura he's not your toy sasuke. " He said as we got out the car. " Whatever and stop calling him naru-chan he's mine " I said annoyed walking ahead of him Ford's the building. " Not anymore he is ! For all we know naru-chan found himself a boyfriend already after all he's really beautiful for a man probably has a line of man and women ready to tap his ass " he said and I stopped in my tracks Naruto with someone who isn't me ?! Hell no! " I said he's mine !! He's not going to date or be with anyone but me ! Plus everyone at school treats him like trash so there's no way anybody sees him in that way !" I said angry. How dare he say that! Naruto is mine ! I was his first everything ! And I'm going to be his last everything!! And nobody is going to touch what's mine ! " Really? Poor naru maybe I'll invite him over and give him a make over this way everyone can see just how beautiful he is and help him find someone after all he's not yours no matter how many times you say it he's probably at home being banged by someone " he said with a smirk grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the company.

What he said still going in my head not carrying that he was dragging me at the moment.what if Naruto was letting him self get banged by someone else right now? After all he heals really fast so there's no way I'll notice if he's been touched by anyone else....No that impossible he's mine and nobody touches uchiha property I'll make sure nobody ever figures out just how beautiful he is. After high School I'm going to buy him a house just for me and him and he won't be aloud to leave this way nobody can see him and he will never betray me. Yes that's a plan I'm going to lock him away from the rest of the word ! " Sasuke ? !" I heard my brother yell whisper at me  as he pinched me back to reality as we where at the companies doors. " What?! " I yelled whispered back and he sighed. " Stop making a creepy face we are hear now behavior your self and stick to my side at all times. " He said and I sighed annoyed stuffing my hands in my pocket. " I'm not 4 I know how to behave and act like an adult" I said and his smirk appeared again. " Your in no way an adult if you still don't know how to keep it in your pants " he said and before I can tell at him he pushed me into the company.

" Good morning everyone this is sasuke treat him with the same respect as you do me " my brother said to everyone who was there making my roll my eyes as the girls squealed happily. I looked around and noticed that everyone who was here had there kids some where around my age and others where young. Great annoying fangirl everywhere. " Mr. Uchiha I didn't know you had a son ? A handsome one as well" said one lady as she walked over to my brother with a really hormonal teen age girl following behind her. " Ah. No  actually he's actually my kid brother and I'm guessing this is your daughter ?" He said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes again annoyed. " Oh I see..  that makes sense your very young after all and yes she's​ my daughter this is Mikasa " she said happily. " It's nice to meet you Ms. Mikasa this is sasuke, Sasuke say hi to the young lady " my brother said with a smirk and I glared at him before looking over to the girl. " It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Mikasa " I said extending my hand out for a shake but instead she hugged me making my eyes widen. What the fuck!

" Oh my ! I'm so sorry! Mikasa ! Get off him ! I'm so sorry Mr. Uchiha she's usually not like this!! " Said the women as she tried praying her daughter of me. " I looked over to my brother for help but he just laughed that prick! Fuck her grip got tighter ! Excuse me but can you let go of me ?" I asked knowing I couldn't push her off  and yell at her knowing our company will suffer if I do. " Please go out with me I promise I'll be a good girlfriend!!" She said and my brother just laughed more I looked around and I noticed everyone was drawn to my brothers laugh while the teenage girls where glaring at the one rapped around me. " Oh my Ms. Mikasa I'm sorry to inform you but my brother already has someone " my brother said and the girls grip soften enough for her mother to pull her off me. " No! Please I'll be better then the girlfriend you have now !! " She said trying to get out of her mom's grip. And before I could comment anything my brother began to speak. " Girlfriend?? Oh no my brother actually has a boyfriend  he's gay !" My brother said and everyone froze and before I could tell at my brother for saying that he pulled me away and into an elevator before anybody could react. Once the doors where close i let my anger out.

" What the hell itachi!! I'm not gay and you know I'm dating Sakura!!" I yelled at him and he only sighed. " I tell everyone I'm gay as well brother it keeps them from jumping on me so you should be thanking me if anything I saved you from that mess. " He said and I glared at him and hn'ed crossing my arms as the doors to the elevator opened letting us out. He sighed and walked out as I followed behind. " Why even lie about it they probably will go out and it will be televised that you are gay is that what you want?" I asked him as we walked. " Itachi!!" I heard a loud blond yell at my brother before he could reply rapping his arms around my brothers neck kissing him. My eyes widen as I noticed my brother only rapped his arms around the blond waist kissing him back. After a short while they pulled away and the blond looked over to me. " So that's your brother? Hn. " He asked and my brother only nodded before looking over to me his arms still around the blond. " Who said I was lying little brother ? " He said with a smirk. " This is my boyfriend deidara he's a blond just like our little naru-chan~ " he said as he snuggled against deidara's neck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
703K 43.1K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...