The Memory Playlist

By moodyxblue

Coming into the rock scene, the aspiring new band, Veil the Romance, starts making a name for themselves. Dur... More

Soliloquy
San Francisco
You Are My Sunshine
Fall Back Down
Stay
Sure Feels Right
Eyes Wide Shut
Saturday Night
Black Sheep
Can't Help Falling In Love
Our House
London Calling
Come As You Are
Otherside
Sixteen Candles
Bulletproof Love
A Thousand Stars
Bloody Mary
Smile
Forever
Asleep

Just a Quick Author's Note...

3K 17 0
By moodyxblue

Hi! If you're new to my stories, then thank you for selecting this one and deciding it looked interesting!

My name is Niki and welcome to my story!

This story means so much to me and I really hope you enjoy it. It's become something of a "baby" to me and I really like my writing style in it. If you feel the same, please vote and comment with your feedback, as I really appreciate it.

I would also like to note that many (most) of the songs in this story are not actually written by me, but are songs that I listen to frequently or are songs that have inspired me. So, if I write that it's a song the band wrote, it most likely is not. I use these songs for fictional purposes only.

This book is more adult than most, I think, I hope, so I hope you enjoy it and thank you again for clicking on it!

~Niki Sikk X,,,,,,x (2013)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.1K 21
You, the reader, have just attended the best concert of your life- your very first BVB (Black Veil Brides) concert. After their set, you go backstage...
12K 484 46
Lily's POV: I sighed and I heard the door open. "Babe, please don't be mad at me" I heard blaze say. I stood there... quiet. he walked into the bathr...
39.7K 1.2K 49
When Sierra turns eighteen, she decides it's time to get out and see the world. So she moves to California and shortly after runs into her one of her...
1.9K 62 16
Black Veil Brides are a very well known rock band to their fans and haters. But they have a secret, that secret is they are vampire hunters. Though t...