Once Upon A Storm (EDITING)

By _wastedlives_

"Drake?" I call out shakily. His eyes slowly flutter open and he smirks amusedly at me. "Gotcha." He whisper... More

1 - A broken heart.
2 - Sexy Strangers
3 - Not so regretful.
4 - She's so stupid.
5 - Darcy the bitch.
6 - It is lace!
7 - early morning texts.
8 - Throw in some sexy.
9 - Sam the prick.
10 - I think I'm falling.
11 - Vanessa boo it is.
12 - Like a wild man.
13 - It just wouldn't be fair.
15 - Naughty girl.
16 - I'm all yours.
17 - Loud and extremely sexy.
18 - She's my fresh water.
19 - Kelly's letter.
20 - dancing in t-shirts.
21 - She's mine forever.
22 - Steal his heart.
23 - Baby.
24 - Fight.
25 - Don't let me down.
26 - Heartbreak ice cream.
27 - Pain.
28 - still have a chance.
30 - Until she loves me.
32 - Bad Blood.
33 - Assumptions.
34 - I'd go back to you.
35 - Love me like you do
36 - Don't stop.
37 - Your heart and soul.
38 - Euphoria.
Authors Note (Editing)

14 - The good and the bad.

14.6K 351 14
By _wastedlives_

Vanessa 🌻

"What a fucking dick, seriously I would've- shit!" I snort at Kelly's clumsiness. Through the camera, I watch as she swipes off the pink nail polish that got around the skin of her toenail.

"Punched him in the face? Kneed him in the balls? Anything more violent than that?" I roll my eyes. "Kels, you have to get out of your violent habits." I shake my head, an amused smile stretched wide across my face.

"I wouldn't be Kelly Mathews if I did, Nessa." My best friend tsks, continuing to paint her nails. I grin at that.

"No, you really wouldn't." I sigh, running a hand through my black hair. "I miss you Kels."

Kelly finishes painting her nails and stares up at the camera with a large frown. "I miss you so much more best friend." She says, and tears well in my eyes.

I don't how much longer I can go without my other half. I miss my best friend so much it hurts.

"How's Thomas?" She asks the question I had been waiting for her to ask since I called her. I lump forms in my throat, and my gaze flickers to my bedroom door.

When I got home from school, he wasn't here but after a while I'd come upstairs to my room and was doing my homework when I heard someone coming upstairs.

I didn't think anything of it, but then I heard giggles that sounded nothing like Vivian's giggles and Tom's voice.

My blood had boiled furiously and I ignored them both. Then I had heard them fucking in the guestroom down the hall when I was coming back upstairs with a glass of water in my hand.

"Fuck! F-faster! Go faster!"

And shit like,

"Oh Tom!"

The worst was,

"Oh god Thomas! I'm so fucking full!"

You could imagine how scarred I was after that. But I had wanted to go in there and beat the shit out of them both with my fucking guitar.

"An asshole, as usual." I shrugged, looking back at the screen. "Did you hear ab-"

"Cut the shit Van." Kelly sighed, her eyes growing sad as she frowned at me through the camera. "I know he's back to his old habits."

My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach, and I purse my lips, frowning. "I'm sorry Kels." Was all I could say.

She looked down at her hands and when she looked back up, my heart started to ache. She reaches up to wipe all the tears streaming down her face.

"No, it's fine. We're over anyway.." Kelly croaks, her voice cracking. "I just- it hurts you know? Do I really mean nothing to him now? Everyday, I wait- for a call from him. A text, just fucking anything to let me know that he's still thinking of me. I know he loved me when we were together, but how can he get over it so fast when my love for him feels as if it grows everyday?" My eyes water at her broken voice and a boiling anger builds in my stomach.

"I miss home Vanessa." Kelly sighs, wiping her tears. "I miss you, I miss him. I just want to come back, but at the same time I don't because seeing him with other women hurts more than being a thousand miles away from home."

A whimper leaves her lips and that's when I remembered.

The letter she gave me, I never gave it to Thomas.

"Did he even fucking read my letter?!" She exclaims as if reading my mind.

"No, actually.. I sorta.. Uhh- forgot to give it to him?" Kelly glared at my thought he camera.

"You are so unreliable sometimes Vanessa."

"Sometimes?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"Maybe sometimes can be our always-"

"Shut it Van. I'm fucking serious."

I burst out laughing.

•.•.•.•.•.•

It was seven thirty pm when the girl Thomas had been having sex with left. It was seven thirty by the time me and my siblings had dinner. I'd gone back up to my room at nine fifteen after watching a couple movies downstairs in the living room with Tom and Vivian.

Now it's almost ten o'clock, and I lay awake on my bed, staring up at the pictures I'd taped on the ceiling a year back.

There's five pictures.

The first one I'd taped up there was a picture of me and my mom. I was fifteen, it was the morning I had started freshman year and my mom forced me to take a picture with her.

And somehow, every time I look at the picture it makes me smile.

My eyes skim over the next three pictures before they landed on one in particular. It was a Polaroid picture of me,Vivian and Kelly. It was taken a few minutes before my first performance at Montgomery private.

I had been nervous as fuck, and I think it was mostly cause I didn't want to trip in the six inch heels my mother forced me into.

She forces me to do a lot okay?

A weird feeling flutters inside my chest and I frown. That picture was taken three years and some months ago.. I remember how perfect my life use to be back then.

Not having to worry about Kelly and I ever separating, before Thomas and her fell in love, before I'd even met Samuel Graham.

Despite having found peace with my hatred and anger towards Sam, I still wish he didn't break my heart. Though, I think every human on this earth is bound to go through heart break.

Criminals, villains, saints, heroes, happy people- the good and the bad, everyone is bound to get their heartbroken one way or another.

I guess I just never expected it to happen to me..

I sighed heavily and turned onto my side. My eyes landed on the folded paper on my nightstand and I closed my eyes, sucking in a sharp breath.

Opening my eyes, I snatched the paper off my nightstand and rolled off my bed. I pad my way out of my room and down the hallway, towards Thomas's room.

I barged in without knocking and I instantly frowned upon noticing that no one was in here. The bathroom door was left wide open so I didn't bother checking if he was in there or not.

I then proceed in searching the whole house for him, needing to give him the letter.

Living room, kitchen, game room, theater room, bathrooms, outside- I search everywhere but I couldn't find him nor Vivian.

I immediately pull out my phone when I realized their cars aren't in the garage. It was just my car, alone in the driveway. Idialed Vivian's number and on the sixth ring she picks up.

"Van?"

"Uhm, hi. Where are you and Thomas?" I ask, my brows furrowed as I locked the front door.

"Something came up at work, I don't think we'll be back till tomorrow morning. Sorry Vanessa, I thought you were sleeping. I left you a message though, on the fridge?" She seems a little rushed as she talks.

"Oh, okay. I didn't see the message, I was just worried I guess." I sigh, plopping down on the couch in the living room.

I picked at my spandex shorts and adjusted the black singlet I had on. I suddenly felt a little cold upon realizing that I was alone in this big ass house.

"We're fine- look I have to go alright? Bye." Before I could reply, she hung up and I sighed, switching off my phone and tossing it onto the coffee table.

"Stupid fucking Thomas." I muttered, eyeing the folded letter between my fingers. I was itching to just unfold it and read it but I knew it was none of my business.

I got back up off the couch and make my way back up the stairs, into Tom's room. I place the letter on his nightstand where he would most likely notice it before leaving his room and closing the door.

I turned on all the lights in the house, not wanting to be in the dark.

A yawn escapes me and I grab my phone from downstairs before once again climbing the staircase up to my room. As soon as I'd opened my bedroom door the doorbell rings, echoing loudly from downstairs.

I gulped, my eyes flying to the baseball bat inside my closet. I immediately grab it and step out of my room, my hands trembling slightly.

"Fuck." I cuss, making my way down the stairs and down the hallway that lead to the front door. "Please don't kill me." I squeak under my breath once I reached the front door.

The person behind the door knocks.

I purse my lips, stepping up on my tippy toes to look through the peephole on the door.

I could barely see anything since the porch light was off. I notice a tall figure standing on the porch and my breath hitches.

Definitely a guy.

Mustering up all the courage I had I pull open the door and hold up the baseball bat immediately, to protect myself.

Light from inside the house floods the porch, and I frown upon catching the sketchy black hoodie and dark jeans the man was wearing.

"Who the fuck are you?" I immediately spat. The man lifts his head and I gasp when I see his face.

His face was littered with bruises, and there was blood running down his face.

"Drake."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

AUTHORS NOTE : .... DANDANDAAANNNNN

A/N : Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
587 39 17
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...
55.5K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
2M 53K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...