Scars (Remus Lupin)

By Aratheelf

A girl who fucked up her family tradition A girl who fell in love with a beast A girl who turned into a wol... More

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Catorce
Quince
Diez y seis
Diez y siete
Diez y ocho
Diez y nueve
Veinte
Ventiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiseis
Veintisiete
Ventiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro

Trece

5.1K 106 13
By Aratheelf

Cassiopeia entered the common room with the biggest smile on her face. She was happy and none of her friends knew why, it was strange seeing her like that.

"What's got you so happy, love" Remus, her boyfriend asked.

"Well, my dear friends, my sister just had a baby!" She announced happily.

"Andy had the baby?" This time is was Sirius asking the question. He was smiling too, happy for his cousin.

"Yes! Her name is Nymphadora and guess what!"

Everyone stared at her impatiently to hear the news about the new member of the Black family, or the Tonks family this time.

"She's just like me!"

"What, a pain in the arse?" Marlene smirked at her own comment

"Very funny Mar, but no. She's a metamorphmagus!" 

Everyone was happy. Everyone forgot the fights and problems from the past years. Unfortunately it's always calm before the storm.

A/N
I'm sorry for this filler chapter. I hate them too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 3.3K 62
Sirius stared at Lily. "I suppose this means everything is going to change, doesn't it?" Lily smiled. "Yes," she said. "I suppose it does." ...
1.5K 102 10
in which apple fletcher is put on the case of sirius black, unknowing of the fact that she has a crush on black's ex-best friend REMUS LUPIN/ORIGINAL...
11.3K 357 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
412K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...