Diez y seis

Cassiopeia

Don't you feel sometimes as if you had no purpose in this world? As if everything you do fucks up the world you live in, fucks up your life and everyone's life around you. I was raised to be a bitch and I thing I am one. I think I've been deprive of love my whole life that I don't know how to live with it.

I have a massive hangover. They sell a potion that takes it away, five galleons,  greedy fuckers.

It was night time already. I had been asleep all day. I took the knight bus and went to Remus's village. I turned into my wolf form, I had managed to master my transformation. The woods were quiet on the full moon. When I was a kid, my dad used to say "when the full moon rises, Gods and monsters come out to play". I used to love the moon, before I met Remus, now it makes me sad for all the pain it causes.

I heard a howl, I recognized moony. He was out of control, but the he smelled me. He knew it was me, and since I was in a wolf form, he didn't do anything, just stared. I wasn't scared. He then cuddled beside me, like if he had missed me, I cuddled beside him too. It was nice, the I fell  asleep.

I woke up to a naked Remus. It wasn't the first time I saw him naked. I saw the clothes and the blanket near a tree. I turned into myself and covered him up. He woke up and saw me.

3rd person

Remus thought she looked gorgeous as always. Her hair was messy and her make up smeared, but she looked pretty.

"You're back" he said, a little weak.

"No, just for the full moon. Couldn't let you tear yourself apart" she said with her smirk.

"Fuck! Cass How? How can you do this to me? You leave and then you act like you care, I don't know what to think" he was desperate for an answer. Desperate to know how her mind worked.

"I care, I'all always care."

"Then don't leave me"

She didn't know what to do. She knew that if she left, he would hate her.

"You said you missed me Cass, prove it"

He was trying to look for any emotion she could give him. A smile, a tear, a frown, anything. But her face was straight, like if she didn't have any feelings.

"I'm sorry Remus, I didn't mean to fuck everything up" with that, she left him in the woods, alone