Seis

"James! There is a girl in the chimney!"  Euphemia exclaimed.

"Mom? I... what? Oh, hey there Cass!" James was smiling, but when he saw my facial expression he called Sirius.

"Why are you here?"

"Mom, I think we should leave" Euphemia and James walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean... it's just I was curious and... I'm sorry" I couldn't talk properly. Sirius started crying, I hd never seen him cry.

"I know I know but you, you're my only family Cass and I love you."

I hugged him. I needed to tell someone.

"I met the Bella's Dark Lord. He wants me Sirius, he wants me to help him"

He just kept holding me. I didn't know what to do.

                                        🌑🌑🌑

Dear Lilly,

I'll see you tomorrow.

Love,
Cassiopeia

"Make sure you don't run out of ink" James was laughing. "Why don't you just tell my Lillypad to come here"

James's infatuation with Lilly was quite funny. I thought he was really sweet, but Lilly saw him as an annoying git.

"She'll say no" I wasn't to enthusiastic for Christmas, but it was a good distraction.

"You can stay here as long as you want. This is your home too." James was a good friend, I loved him in a brotherly way. He meant a lot to me.

"I know, thank you." I smiled. Tomorrow I was going to Lilly's. I couldn't be more excited.

                                         🌙🌙🌙

"Good morning" I heard Fleamont say.
"Good morning Mr. Potter"
He smiled, he had told me countless of times to call him Monty, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Sirius on the other hand called James's parents "mom" and "dad".

"I'll better be off to Lily's. Thanks for everything Mr. And Mrs. Potter." I hugged Sirius and left through the chimney.

"Lily! Your friend is here! I'll never get used to that!" She said referring to me entering through a chimney.

"You're finally here!" She said taking my hand and pulling me to her room.

"I'm dying to go to muggle London! Let me change and we can go" I said excited.

I changed into my favorite cloak and when I got out of the room Lilly started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I asked really worried.

"Cass, you muggles don't wear wizard clothes" she smiled and gave me muggle clothes.

Muggle London is amazing. We went in a bus, I think that's what it was called anyways. The first shop we went in was an all girl clothing store. Lilly said I needed muggle clothes.

"Lilly I love this dress, I'm gonna try it on"  I went inside the dressing rooms and it fit perfectly. I put my clothes back on and when I got out, I saw Lilly talking to Remus and his parents.

"Cass! I didn't know you were here" Remus said blushing. Remus is a funny boy.

"Lily said I needed muggle clothes." While Lilly kept talking with Lyall and Hope, Remus came with me to pay for my stuff.

"That'll be fifteen pounds" she said.

"Pounds? How many galleons is that?" As I was taking the galleons out of my purse Remus laughed and payed the lady.

"Cass, that is wizard money! Pounds is the muggle money" I made an "o" face and offered to pay for the next thing Remus bought.

"Cass! Hope invited us for a cup of coffee" I smiled and nodded. We went to a little cafe near the shop.  The waitress gave us a menu.

Lyall laughed when he saw my confused face. "I was just like you the first time I came here. Do you like sweet or bitter drinks better?"

I smiled at him and said "I like bitter things better" and he ordered black coffee.  We talked about school and Christmas.

"Lilly and I are spending Christmas at the Potters" I blurted. We weren't really, but now she had no other choice.

"Really? Us too!" Said Remus smiling. His smile was cute. I could see his dimples and how his freckles sink in with them. His scars looked fainter when he smiled, like if he didn't have any, but I liked them, they where what made him Remus John Lupin.

"Cass, your coffee is here, and stop staring" Lilly whispered. I blushed, and Remus seemed amused at my rosy cheeks. Hope stared at me with a look I couldn't quite work out. Lyall was smiling, like if he found out something.

"The coffee was great! I didn't know that drink was so good." Remus and Lilly laughed.

"Remus? Would you like to watch a movie at my place?" Lilly asked smiling.

"What's a movie?" I asked. All this muggle terms were making me dizzy. This was worse than muggle studies.

"Oh my, you'll see. And Lilly, I'd love to" Remus said goodbye to his parents and joined us.

Lilly's sister, Petunia was in the kitchen when I went in for a glass of water. She was the most jealous girl I had ever met. She was annoying and called Lilly a freak quite often.

"Forgive me Petunia, but were can I get water?" She stared at me and pointed to a tall glass filled with the clear liquid. I thanked her and poured myself a glass.

"You're one of Lilly's freak friends?" I got angry instantly. She was the one without magic, she was the freak!

"To me muggles are the freaks" I said, but to my surprise, Remus just walked into the kitchen and only heard my last statement.

"And you say you're nothing like your family"