Treinta y seis

Harry was amazed at the giant flat in Diagon Alley. Remus and Cassiopeia moved in together again and decided to take Harry in while Sirius got cleared off of all charges.

"Would you like pumpkin pie, Harry?" Asked Cassiopeia smiling at her godson.

"Yes, thank you" he answered. His room was big and it was decorated in the Gryffindor colors with quiddich posters. It was perfect.

"Cassiopeia insisted on decorating it for you, if you don't like it, feel free to do whatever you want." Remus Lupin told the boy.

"Professor Lupin-" he was cut off "call me Remus, Harry"

"Remus, it's perfect" Harry said smiling.

                                    🌑🌑🌑

"Love, Sirius is coming for diner!"  Cassiopeia said while reading the daily profet.

Harry was excited, it was amazing to have a family, a real one. The four of them were sitting down on the table, eating chicken and cracking jokes.

"So, we have an announcement." Remus said staring at Harry. "Cassiopeia and I are getting married next month."

Sirius dropped the fork and stared at both of them. Harry was grinning. Sirius was fuming, he then threw himself at the wolf boy.  His face was just like when he got punched by him years ago: scared.

Harry stared wide eyed, trying his best not to laugh

Harry stared wide eyed, trying his best not to laugh. Then, Cassiopeia's hair turned red and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK THE III. GET AWAY FROM MOONY RIGHT NOW."

The three men looked at her with fear. Sirius helped moony up and apologized.

"I'm happy for you" he said quickly.

"Yeah sure." Cassiopeia said sarcastically and with an intense glare.

"I'm sorry Harry he's, craaazy" she said with a smile

"I'm glad you're getting married" he said. She hugged him, he wasn't used to those hugs, but liked it nonetheless.

"Oh, Harry, after the wedding you're going to a quiddich game with the Weasleys!" She said.

Remus kissed her and after cleaning with magic, they went to bed.

"I missed you my wolf boy" she smiled.

"Oh really, well, I missed all of you." They began kissing and she gave him a seductive look. She was inviting him inside the sheets.