Quince

Remus woke up smiling, Cassiopeia was in his house, and she was finally having a proper date with him.

He opened the guest room's door, but the bed wasn't undone and it was empty. On top of the covers, there was a piece of parchment with the word Moony, it was Cassiopeia's handwriting.

He opened it as fast as he could. Before que began reading he looked at himself in the mirror, sighed and rolled his eyes.

Moony,

Moony,

I'm sorry. I put some thoughts on what you told me yesterday, but I couldn't trust you, not after the family that died today. It was Dorca's. She's okay, don't worry. I don't want anything to happen to any of your family, so I've decided to stay away for a while. I love you, and I hope you know just how much you did for me. You gave me wings, so I'm just gonna say goodbye now.

See you at Hogwarts,
Cass.

She was gone. Remus was crying now, he thrashed the room out of anger. He couldn't believe she did that m, she left him, she left him a day before the full moon.

He didn't know what to do, he was lost. Hope then came into the room and hugged her. She read the letter, she understood the girl, but she loved her son.

"Come on pup! I made pumpkin pie"

                                        🌑🌑🌑

The Black witch was sitting on the edge of the road smoking a cigarette. Tears were flowing like waterfalls, but she kept a straight face. Soon enough, the knight bus appeared right in front of her.

"Leaky cauldron" was all she said and got in.

Inside, not many people looked up from the daily profet when she entered the bus. One special person did, Sirius.

"Cousin, fancy seeing you here" he noticed she was crying. Her usual black eye shadow was smeared all over her face.

"I would say the same, but I hate lying" she smirked.

"Sit" he commanded. His expression changed, he looked sad,worried.

"Listen, I left him. I... after Dorcas..."  she started crying, she didn't know what to do or how to feel. She was scared.

"I know, he told me, but what do the blacks say when shit happens?" He said smiling

"Be strong" she said rolling her eyes.

They arrived to their destination. The leaky cauldron was full of witches and wizards. Some were having diner, others were drinking fire whiskey.

"One room please"  they gave her the keys, room 17. 

"Sirius, leave."  He was taken aback by the sudden comment.

"Why?"

"Just leave me please. I want to be alone."

So Sirius left to the Potter Manor. He knew leaving his cousin alone wasn't a good idea, but he was scared of what she was capable of doing.

Cassiopeia ordered a bottle of fire whiskey and drank it alone in her room. She was drunk, so drunk she sent an owl to Remus that read I miss you.