khnm oneshots

Da ptgarchived

"kiss him, not me!" collection of khnm short stories completed. © 2017 Altro

welcome !!
internet friends (5x7)
coffeeshop (6x4)
party (5x7)
princess (2x9)
crush (6x4)
valentines special
brother (6x4)
lie detector (5x7)
spying (2x9)
the one time (6x4)
1k views??
sister (5x7)
i love you (6x4)
double date
the play (6x4)
secret relationship (5x7)
colourblind (5x7)
journal (6x4)
journal part 2 (6x4)
notes to her (2x9)
protect me! (6x4)
girls (5x7)
girl-friends (2x9)
shy (5x7)
misery (6x4)
which one
fool pt 2 (2x9)
actor (5x7)
serinuma (6x4)
serinuma pt 2 (6x4)
serinuma pt 3 (6x4)
vampires (5x7)
thank you !! + goodbye

fool (2x9)

774 20 4
Da ptgarchived

title: fool au
pairing: nishina x serinuma
word count: 1985
summary: serinuma is a fool for falling for that girl! au (kind of punk x pastel? idk i wanted an excuse to write edgy nishina XD)
warnings: highkey plotless/rushed/unrealistic D:

(based off the song by red velvet, I put a video of it above)

---

Serinuma sat in her flowershop, chewing on the strawberry bubblegum some boy had given her at school and reading some doujinshi she had gotten at the recent comiket. The words, characters, everything about the story was so good and well-written. She was becoming addicted to the writer, Yokojima-sensei.

To make matters better, there was a rumor the author was in fact, a neighbor of hers. And not any resident, but Nishina Shima, the wealthy, popular girl that was well-known throughout the entire town for her family.

Serinuma had yet to see her, but was determined to meet her idol. She wasn't sure how however, for she had no idea what Nishina looked like. But nevertheless, she would come up with a plan somehow.

The girl let out a satisfied sigh as she finally flipped to the end of the eighth book she had read in that day.  This one was probably one of her favorites, and the characters reminded her of some of her real life ships she had created from her friends. It was almost like they were in the story.

She placed her novel next to the cash register and impatiently tapped her fingers on the marble counter, gazing at the untouched glass door of the flowershop and wondering when someone would walk in.

The flowershop was a pretty place to work, but the weekdays were somewhat boring. No one usually came in. She was completely content with her job though. Serinuma loved taking care of the plants and flowers, but loved the customers even more.

Why?

Well...

*a few weeks ago*

A lingering sound of the bell rang as the door slowly opened.

Serinuma watched as a tall, dark-haired boy about her age entered the flower shop. He wore a charismatic smile and a confident-looking stance, gazing at the dozens of bouquets in deep thought.

"H-hello! Welcome!" Serinuma greeted happily, beaming with the excitement of someone present.

The boy only grinned back and waved before picking up one of the bouquets, one with dark pink roses, and nodding in approval. He walked up to the cash register and placed it on the counter, looking down on the budding flowers with content.

"Oh! These flowers are very pretty! Who are they for?" Serinuma questioned politely as she prepared the flowers for the boy.

He chuckled, a dark blush on his cheeks. "My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow so--"

Serinuma nearly let out a high pitched yell, but luckily suppressed it and only nodded eagerly. It's so cute! A kind boy getting his boyfriend flowers for his birthday! Precious! Stunning!

She handed him the roses, practically trembling with excitement. He gave her a weirded-out but friendly look before saying "thank you!" and heading toward the exit.

Serinuma laughed manically. "OF COURSE! ANYTHING FOR YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND I WISH YOU THE BEST-!"

*present day*

Serinuma sighed happily at the memory, imagining the couple in her mind. She glanced at the small antique clock before letting out a sharp gasp and smiling giddily. It was her lunch break! Unfortunately, it started several minutes ago, leaving her with only 22 minutes to eat. She shrugged. Better than no time at all!

The new cafe was next door, so Serinuma planned to go quickly and eat her lunch at the flower shop, so she wouldn't be late. She hadn't been there before, and was excited to see what all the fuss was about. Apparently it was for "cool kids" or whatever, but she just wanted good food.

So, after a quick "I'm on my break!" to her coworker, she grabbed her tote bag and quickly left. She rushed to the cafe and pushed open the door, her eyes widening at the room. The cafe was very themed, with dark wallpaper and rock-band posters. It was unusually empty except for a few quiet customers and the cashier.

The cashier was a girl. With short, cerulean hair and metal piercings on her ears. Her eyes were framed with dark eye makeup and narrowed in cunningness that made Serinuma gasp in bewilderment.

She looks so cool!

"O-oh hmm, hello!" Serinuma blurted out as she nervously approached the counter, her face rosy pink from blushing too much.

"Hey," the mystery edgy girl replied, smirking and eyeing Serinuma curiously. She opened her mouth to ask the order before the shorter girl interrupted.

"W-who're you? I-I've never seen you before." Seri questioned nervously. The town was smaller for the most part, so she would have normally recognized someone like this.

The girl chuckled and ran her pale fingers through her choppy hair. "I'm Nishina Shima, nice to meet you!"

WHAT?! The edgy girl is Nishina?? Well she does seem pretty nice for a punk girl, I'll give her that... but I can't imagine her as an otaku! Or a yaoi-writer for that matter!

"Oh, um-" Serinuma hesitated "I-I'm Serinuma Kae, hello there!" she greeted shyly, but still somewhat loudly because her inner fujoshi was screaming. NISHINA NISHINA NISHINA IT'S HER!

Nishina giggled and waved, her smile literally the cutest thing Serinuma had seen all day. The violet-haired girl blushed. How is Nishina so rebellious-looking and sweet at the same time? Well, don't judge a book by its cover, I suppose.

"So, what do you want to eat?"

"Oh-! Right, sorry! Uhm..." she stammered. "'Green tea and blueberry pie, please!"

Nishina nodded, before fetching the dessert and heating up some tea. She seemed very good at her job, considering she got the items ready in about two minutes. The girl quickly handed them over to Serinuma, a happy smile on her face.

"T-thank you very much! Goodbye!" Seri exclaimed.

"Adieu," Nishina bowed her head slightly and winked goodbye, before moving on to the next customer.

Well, that was a very short conversation.

Serinuma felt a strange feeling form in her heart, and she gasped at the feeling. Her face felt hot and she quickly covered her cheeks with her hands, knowing that her face was most likely beet red at the moment.

Of course I feel something towards the mysterious girl! This is like the fanfiction I was reading-! The pretty boy falls for the mysterious boy and it's so adorable! Oh wait, how is this like real life?! We're girls and we only met a second ago! Why am I already writing fanfiction about us in my mind?

The girl shook her head, trying to ignore the longing to see Nishina once more, and hastily walked out the cafe.

---

"Serinuma, do you want to go on a date-"

"No," the girl responded monotonously, tired of the desperate boys that would constantly ask her out. I said no already! She rolled her eyes bitterly and continued her reading. It annoyed her that this one guy constantly chasing her, especially when she was trying to have a decent time with her friend at the park.

The red-haired boy who asked pouted and walked away, before running up to some other girl with the same question. Amane (A-chan) grimaced and patted her shoulder apologetically.

"You must be tired of him asking that, Kae-chan, this must be the eighth time already!"

"Yeah..." Serinuma replied half-heartedly, continuing her book. Amane stared at her cautiously.

"But are you ever gonna date anyone? I mean, every boy's asking after all."

Serinuma's eyes widened but she shook her head, before returning her focus to her manga. She had pictured Nishina's face, but brushed it off.

"Ah, c'mon Kae-chan!" her friend insisted. Fine! She wants me to date someone? I have someone in mind! Serinuma thought furiously.

"I like someone," Serinuma stated nonchalantly.

"What!?!?!" Amane shouted loudly, completely astonished by her friend's unexpected confession. She had never heard Serinuma mutter one word about a romantic relation involving herself, so this was extremely absurd.

"I have feelings for someone," the violet-haired girl repeated, blushing a bit.

"Kae-chan! You've never... who even is it!?"

Serinuma looked up at Amane, her eyes gleaming with excitement and fantasy. "Nishina Shima!"

Her friend gasped sharply and her face grew cold. "Nishina Shima? No!"

"What, why?" Serinuma questioned worriedly, frowning in confusion. How does she know Nishina?

"She's dangerous Kae-chan! Have you seen her appearance? She's a rebel!"

Serinuma pouted before shrugging her shoulders. "Whatever, I like her anyway. She seems very nice!"

Amane tsked with her finger. "No, no. You can't trust her!" she insisted.

"I like Nishina!" the violet-haired girl protested, "and isn't she Yokojima-sensei?"

"That's just a rumor, don't believe everything you hear!"

Serinuma groaned and fell back onto her chair. "I'm talking to her again, I want to date her."

"Kae-chan! No, you're insane! Foolish!" Amane exclaimed and shook her head disapprovingly.

"Come on A-chan! How often do I have feelings like this!" Serinuma whined.

Amane let out a long sigh, before hesitantly saying, "Fine... just don't blame me for anything bad that might happen."

A large grin grew on Serinuma's lips and she gave a quick hug to her friend. "Yay!" she squealed, satisfied with her friend's reluctant approval and happy with her plan to talk to Nishina again.

Amane only gave a small smile and hugged her back, still concerned about this Nishina that Serinuma had feelings for. Can she really trust a girl like this?

---
*the next day in the cafe*

"Nishina!" Serinuma called, the strawberry blush on her cheeks already present.

The tall girl spun around to face her and greeted Serinuma with a kind smile and cute wave.

Serinuma's mind immediately blanked. No! What am I supposed to say?

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked bluntly, the first question that came to mind.

"You assume I'm into women?" Nishina questioned, a smug smile on her lips. Serinuma couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

"Well, I can't assume you're into men either. That wouldn't be fair," she responded.

Nishina chuckled "You're right. And I am into girls, so you're correct about that aswell."

Serinuma breathed a sigh of relief and began to giggle into her hand, amused by her question. Nishina joins in with light laughter, mostly because she thinks the shorter girl is pretty when she's laughing.

"Why?" Nishina asked curiously, "are you asking if I'm single, I mean."

Serinuma's face burned. "O-oh well..." I'm too nervous! I can't-! Change the subject! "Uh-! Are you Yokojima-sensei?" she squeaked. That was a horrible transition; why did I even try to change the subject.

Nishina's eyes widened and she grinned. "Maybe..." she replied slyly. "Is that why you've been speaking with me, Serinuma-senpai?"

"Oh-well, there's lots of reasons I've been talking to you!"

"Oh? ...What are they?"

Serinuma blushed profusely and hesitantly spoke. "Well, you look so cool and you're really pretty and cute, I'm attracted to you I guess? Oh! And you write doujinshi too! Ah! You're so nice also! I think.. well we've only spoken twice. But still! I think you're really stunning!" she blurted, already knowing she had said too much.

Nishina chuckled, and reached for the girl's hand, taking it and playing with their fingers. Serinuma smiled nervously and gulped.

"Thank you, first of all," she said calmly. "Most people only like me because of my well-known family..."

What is her family well-known for, anyway? Serinuma wondered confusedly.

"...But you obviously enjoy me for other reasons, which is very flattering. It's strange we've only spoken a couple times, considering your kind words about me... but I would like to speak even more!"

Serinuma's eyes widened in wonder and hope. "R-really?" she gaped.

"Meet me here tomorow?" Nishina asked blatantly, her grip on Serinuma's hand tightening and her eyes sparkling with boldness.

"YES!" Serinuma almost screamed. I'm hanging out with Yokojima-sensei?!

---

a/n

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO AHH

question: what colour do you consider nishina's hair to be?

(just curious idk myself XD)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
51.2K 726 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
6.4K 196 23
One small thing can change the world and in this world the small thing that ended up changing everything was the fact Momo didn't go into a comma. Wo...
893K 19.5K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...