Accidental Baby

By RainbowColoredMind

Will a baby strengthen or will it ruin their friendship? More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Cordova Brothers Bundle (Self-publishing details)

Chapter Twenty Seven

513K 14.4K 8.5K
By RainbowColoredMind

COCO

As I expected, I was called to see the dean. Pinakawalan ko din si Steve pagkatapos nun. I wanted to teach him a lesson and make sure he wouldn't drug another woman and take advantage of her again. Kulang pa nga yun sa mga kawalanghiyaan niya. That was actually just a slap on the wrist compared to the trauma he inflicted on all the women he'd taken advantage of. 

My parents were already sitting in front of the dean's desk with a grim look on their faces when I walked in. Parang gusto kong tumakbo palabas ng kwartong iyon ng tumingin sila sa akin. Dad eyes told me he wanted to disown me and Mama's eyes were hot with fury. The dean gestured for me to seat on the armchair in front of Dad and Mama.

"Alam mo ba kung bakit kita pinatawag dito?" The dean asked.

"Because of what I did to Steve." I answered.

The dean nodded his head. "Right. According Steve Matias, you kidnapped him, put him in the trunk of a car, took him to a secluded location and beat him up. Pagkatapos ay dinala niyo siya dito kung saan binitin niyo siya ng patiwarik."

"That's true."

"Nicholas Cordova, wait til we get home!" Mama said, her teeth gritting with strain. I knew I'd be dead when we get home. It's really hard to anger Mama but once she's angry, there's nobody that's more angrier. She's the last person I'd want to cross.

"Alam mo ba kung gaano ka-seryoso ang ginawa mo. You're not simply going to get expelled from this university, they're also planning to sue you." The dean said.

"Aren't you going to ask my side of the story. Aren't you going to ask why I did that?" I asked.

"Why did you do that? What is wrong with you?" Dad asked, more frustrated than angry.

"I guess he forgot to tell you the part where he tried to rape Anais." I said, looking at the dean. "He spiked Anais' drink and tried to bring her to his place. Siya mismo ang umamin sa amin ng ginawa niya. Hindi lang si Anais ang na biktima niya, marami sila. Swerte lang si Anais dahil nasundan ko sila. Nakita ko siyang pinipilit pababain si Anais, she was struggling to get away with him but she was too drugged out. Most women weren't as lucky as her. He drugs women, have sex with them, and he makes them think that the women wanted it."

There was a moment of silence inside the room. It was so silent I could hear the clock hanging on the wall of the room ticking. 

The dean cleared his throat. "This is a serious matter we're dealing with. Maganda siguro kung magkakaharap-harap ang mga taong involved dito."

ANAIS

I pushed the door to the conference room where I was told to go. I knew the moment I was called out in the middle of the class that this had something to do with what Coco did to Steve. All eyes were suddenly squared on me. There sat the dean, Mom and Dad, Tita Cassie and Tito Nick, Tita Tanya and Tito Wayne, Aunt Andi and Uncle Trista, Yvo, Tate, and Coco.

"Come in and seat with us." Mr. Diaz, our said after a few awkward second.

I sat on the empty chair next to Dad. They left it empty as if they were really expecting me there. Dad cupped my face and kissed me on the forehead. "Are you okay, honey?"

I forced an assuring smile and nodded my head. I had no idea what was going on. Alam ko ang tungkol ito sa ginawa ni Coco but why did my parents had to be here? 

"Mom, who's taking care of Cookie?" I asked. That was what first came into my mind when I saw both our son's grandpa and grandma. Sa kanila ko lang naman kasi iniiwan ang anak ko kapag pumapasok ako sa school.

"Don't worry about him. I left Cookie with your Grandma Lottie and Grandpa Auggie." She answered. Oh those two, they're going to spoil him rotten just like how they spoiled me and Bryce. 

My eyes lifted to Coco who was sitting across me. He raised his eyebrows at me as if acknowledging me. I gave him a subtle smile.

"As I was saying, involved ang mga anak niyo sa nangyayaring eskandalo ngayon. Kumalat na sa social media ang mga videos at pictures ni Steve Matias. Ang mga anak niyong sina Nicholas Cordova, Yvo Zamora, at Aristotle St. Croix ang tinuturo niyang dumukot, nanakit at nagtali sa kanya sa sa labas ng building."

"Hindi magagawa ng anak ko ang sinasabi mo." Uncle Tristan denied.

"Tatay, I'm sorry." Yvo's lips quivered at the effort not to cry.

"This university has rules against bodily danger, physical harm, and serious mental and emotional harm. Sa ginawa ng mga anak niyo kay Steve, lahat iyon nalabag nila. Kapag napatunay na sila nga ang nanakit kay Steve, I would have no other options but to expel them."

"No..." Yvo shook his head and buried his face into his palms. He began crying until  he was almost screaming. It quieted the whole room. "My life is ruined. I was planning to run for student council. I wanted to graduate with honors. I wanted to become a scientist."

"Anak, kalma lang. It's not the end of the world. Your Nanay and I are here for you." Uncle Tristan rubbed his back.

"Oh my baby..." Aunt Andi pulled him into a hug and he began crying even harder, his face buried into his mother's shoulder.

"What will happen to my life now? I'll probably be homeless in the future, living on the street and begging for money." Yvo sobbed.

"That's not going to happen." Malumanay na sabi ni Aunt Andi.

"Pwede ka naman magsaka sa hacienda ng lolo mo o kaya mag janitor sa kumpanya-"

"Tristan!" Pinandilatan niya ang asawa niya.

"I'm just lighten up his mood." He kissed Yvo on the side of his head. "Everything's going to be okay. Tahan na."

"I'm a complete failure. I'm sorry Nanay, Tatay." He wailed.

"No, you're not. Kahit ano'ng pagkakamali mo nandito kami ng Nanay mo para sa'yo." Uncle Tristan comforted him.

"I don't want to be a criminal! I don't want to go to jail" Yvo cried even harder.

"Paano na ang football game namin? Hindi na ba ako makakapaglaro?" Tate's voice was filled with anxiety.

"I'm sorry but once you're expelled, you're no longer a part of the football team." Sagot ng dean.

Tate's face sagged and I knew he was fighting hard to fight the tears. He was so passionate about his sport that I could literally feel his heart breaking as I watched him.

"Hey, Dude... it's okay..." Tito Wayne soothingly said as he patted his shoulder.  

"Dad, I ruined our dream..." His voice cracked. "Now I'll never be a Super Bowl legend."

"It doesn't matter. We're proud of how far you've come already. Besides, there still alot of opportunities outside school." Tita Tanya said. 

"Your Mom's right. Hindi ko sinasabing tama ang ginawa niyo sa Steve na iyon. But if he's really drugging women and taking advantage of them, he deserves worse than that." Tito Wayne said.

"That's right. Hindi naman pwedeng yung mga anak lang namin ang parushan niyo." Uncle Tristan chided.

"Hell! I want to murder that son of a cunt right now." Dad's jaw and fingers clenched. "My daughter almost got raped by that motherfucker. Kung ako yung mga batang ito, hindi niyo na makikitang buhay yung gagong yun. I will chop off his dick and shove it in every hole of his body."

"Atticus, your language." Mom said slightly embarrased.

"Mr. Diaz, it's all my fault. Huwag na sana natin idamay si Tate at Yvo. Kung may dapat mang managot ako lang yun." Coco said.

"Everyone involved in this issue has to suffer the consequence." Mr. Diaz clasped his hands together. "Now we just have to wait for Steve and his parents-"

The door swung open right on the cue and a lady came in. I quickly recognized her face because I always see her on TV. I heard she used to be a famous actress back in her days but now she just plays minor roles. I've seen her in this movie where she played the main character's mother.

"What did you to my son? Binaboy niyo ang pagkatao ng anak ko!" She made a dramatic entrance as if this was some teleserye. "Magbabayad kayo sa ginawa niyo sa Steve ko! Magbabayad kayo."

"Sisiguraduhin kong mabubulok ang anak niyo sa kulungan. Nagkamali kayo ng binangga. Hindi niyo ba ako kilala ha?" The man behind him asked in an angry tone. I don't see him as much as I see his wife but I heard he was also famous. 

Dad and his three friends exchanged looks and they all smirked, shaking their head.

"Hindi." Tito Phoenix answered, looking straight into his eyes. "Sino ka ba?"

"I am Romeo Matias! Sikat na aktor ako! Alam mo ba kung gaano ako kakapangyarihan? Isang salita ko lang, durog na kayo." He threatened.

"Now I know why his spawn became an entitled little shit." Dad commented.

"Please let's all settle this in a civilized manner." Mr. Diaz said.

"Sino si Nicholas?" He looked around.

"I am." Answered Coco.

"You son of a bitch." He charged at Coco but before he could touch him hinarangan na siya ni Tito Phoenix.

"Touch my son and I swear to God, I will do to you what my son did to your son." His eyes narrowed at Steve's dad. He lifted his fist up to punch Tito Phoenix but he was able to act quickly. Tito Phoenix wrapped his fingers around Steve's Dad and push him against the wall.

"Oh my god! ROMEO!" Steve's Mom shrieked as she watched in horror.

"Tinatanong mo sa akin kanina kung kilala ka namin. I'm going to ask you the same thing, kilala mo ba ako?" He asked in controlled anger.

"Nick, let go of him!" Saway ni Tita Cassie sa asawa niya.

"Teka, magpapakilala din ako sa kanya." Dad got up from his seat.

"Atticus!" Mom exclaimed.

"Dad!" I tried to stop him but he did listen.

"Please everyone, calm down!" The dean stood up from his seat, aggitated.

"Do you fucking know who the fuck I am?" Lumapit si Dad sa lalaki. Tito Phoenix and Dad both cornered the man. "I am the father of the girl your son tried to rape. If you think you're powerful then I am fucking God. I can single handedly ruin you and your family's life with a snap of  a finger."

"It's your fault why your son was put in that situation. You raised a fucking prick. Mas malala pa ang gusto kong gawin sa anak mo. He drugs women and takes advantage of them. I've done things I'm not proud of in the past pero palagi kong ipinapaalala sa mga anak kong lalaki na may nanay sila at dalawang kapatid na babae. I raised them to treat women like they treat their mother and sisters." Tito Phoenix said.

"Pinagmamalaki mong sikat ka ha? Tignan natin kung saan ka dadalhin ng kayabangan mo pagkatapos nito. You and your son will pay hell for what he did to my daughter." 

Steve's dad cowered in the corner like a scared animal while Dad and Tito Phoenix mouthed him off. Uncle Tristan and Tito Wayne even cheered them on like they were some college frat boys. The securities came in and had to pull the two away from Steve's dad.

Steve's family sued Coco, Yvo, and Tate. The next day, they were already in prison and were charged with abduction and assault to serious physical injury. Dad had already contacted his legal council to charge Steve with attempted rape. Nauna lang sila nina Steve.

Grandpa Auggie's friends with the Chief of Police and he used that connection to get the guys out of prison. Iyon din ang dahilan kung bakit nahirapan silang ilabas si Coco noon nang ipakulong siya ni Dad. Nang malaman ni Dad na nakulong sina Coco ay tinawagan niya agad ang kaibigan ni Grandpa Auggie para i-release ang mga ito.

Sumama ako kay Dad pumunta sa prison at dinala ko si Cookie. You know just in case he decides to leave Coco behind in jail. I knew how much he hated him and his Dad and there's like eighty percent chance he'd do that just to piss Tito Phoenix off. At least pag nandoon si Cookie at nakita niya ang Daddy niya, matutuwa yun at sana kahit paano maawa man lang si Dad kay Cookie at kay Coco.

"Why didn't you even tell me some idiot drugged you and tried to rape you" Dad asked, anger in his voice. We haven't really talked about this since we got home from the meeting yesterday because I was trying to avoid talking about it. I didn't want him to start asking questions and finding out I was with Coco the whole night.

"I didn't want you to worry..." I quietly said as I played with Cookie who was sitting on the car seat next to him. He's really strict when it comes to his grandchild. Ayaw niyang nakaupo lang sa lap ko si Cookie kapag nakasakay sa kotse, he needed to be buckled up in his car seat. 

"Of course, we're going to worry! I would've done worse than they did to him. Baka nga ipako ko ang gagong yun sa krus ng pabaliktad." His jaw clenched.

"This is why I don't want to tell you." I rolled my eyes. "I know you're going to go berserk."

"Of course, I'm going to go berserk. You're my daughter! I don't want anything bad to happen to you or Bryce!" He exclaimed.

"Magpasalamat na lang tayo at walang nangyaring masama sa anak mo." Mom who was sitting on the passenger's seat next to Dad said. "Buti na lang dumating agad si Coco. Can't you just be nice to him and Phoenix? Kahit ngayon lang."

"No." He said in an even tone.

Mom took a deep sigh and rested her head against the side window of the car. Dad took a quick look at her before turning his gaze back on the road.

"Are you okay, hon?" He lifted her hand and brought it to his lips. "Kanina ka pa matamlay. Masama ba pakiramdam mo?"

"I'm alright. I'm just feeling a little light-headed." She sighed again.

"You should've just stayed home. Sabi ko naman sa'yo, ako na ang bahala dito at sa pagsundo kay Bryce sa ballet class niya." I said.

"It's alright. Kaya ko naman." 

"Gusto mo bumalik na lang muna tayo. Malapit pa lang naman tayo-"

"I said I'm okay! Nandito na ko eh, just drive!" She said, sounding kind of pissed off. 

Everyone fell silent except Cookie who'd been babbling on and on about his Dada. I told him we were going to see his Daddy and he got all excited. Huminto ang kotse sa harap ng presinto kung saan kinuha at kinulong ang tatlo. We hurried inside and we were greeted by Tito Wayne, Uncle Tristan and Tito Phoenix. The Matias used their celebrity status para mapadali ang pagpakulong kina Coco.

"Dada?" Cookie looked around, trying to look for his Daddy's face.

"You'll see Daddy later." I said, kissing the side of his head.

May kinausap si Dad na police officer and after just awhile a police man was unlocking their cell. 

"The boy with the glasses, that's my nephew and that boy with dark hair." Dad pointed at Yvo and Tate. They were immediately brought out. 

Yvo ran to Uncle Tristan and hugged and cried on his shoulder. "I'm not a criminal, Tay. Nadamay lang ako."

"Alam ko..." He gently rubbed his back.

"It was horrible in there." He sobbed.

"You've only been there for thirty minutes." Uncle Tristan said.

Tito Wayne gave Tate a hug with a pat on the back. 

"Dad what about Coco?" I exclaimed. 

"Dada! Dada!" Cookie started waving at his Daddy when he saw him.

"Dude, just let him out." Tito Wayne said.

"Hindi ka ba naaawa sa bata?" Tanong ni Uncle Tristan.

"Ano ka ba, Atticus? He saved our daughter. Can't you at least show a little gratitude?" Sabi ni Mom.

"I don't expect anything from you anymore, Lavigne." Tito Phoenix shook his head. "Ako na ang gagawa ng paraan malabas ang anak ko dito."

"Hi, Cookie!" Coco waved at our son.

"Dada!" Cookie smiled.

Nilapit ko siya kay Coco. Cookie wrapped his tiny chubby arms around his Daddy's neck and Coco kissed him.

"I love you, my little cookie monster." He said.

"Wuv you, Dada!" Cookie replied.

"Fine, let him out." Sabi ni Dad sa police. The cell was unlocked and opened and Coco immediately took Cookie in his arms.

"Nandito na si Dada." He gently said as he cuddled our son against him. He then averted his eys to Dad. "Thank you, Tito."

"Don't thank me. It's my job to make your life miserable, not theirs." Dad shrugged.

 "Got it!" He smiled.

"Your Mom and I are going to Bryce's ballet class. Why don't you take Cookie out?" He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

"Dad?" I looked at him with disbelief.

"Just be home by six." He said walking towards Coco who was carrying Cookie. He gave Cookie a kiss on the cheek. "I am very strict with my curfew. Get them home by six in the evening or you won't be seeing your son on the weekends anymore."

"Yes, Tito." Coco nodded his head.

Dad walked back to Mom and he put his arm around the small of her waist and they walked out.

"Ang swerte ni Seth. Wala siyang problema sa anak niya." I heard Uncle Tristan say as they walked out.

"Don't speak too soon. Let's wait 'til Pio gets to college." Tito Wayne snickered.

 "Do you want me to drive you somewhere?" Tito Phoenix asked, snatching Cookie from his Daddy's arms. "Hey, little guy. Habang lumalaki ka nagiging kamukha ka ni Papa Nick."

"Papa!" He repeated and then giggled.

"Yes, that's right." Tito Nick kissed Cookie. He walked out of with Cookie in his arm. 

We looked at each other and smiled. Does this mean magiging okay na din si Dad at si Coco? Was he finally warming up to him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4M 698K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
71K 1.7K 10
ROMANCE/ GENFIC/ PSYCHOLOGICAL Gavriel Villa Forca enjoys a life of luxury because, in addition to being wealthy, he is also attractive. He seemed to...
1.9M 48.9K 164
Frankie (Epistolary with narration)
24.2K 625 15
[ READ SEASON 1 FIRST ] After being cursed and losing her memory, Celestial Beryl remained with the Royals in the Kingdom of Eufrata. Meanwhile, the...