The Senseless Dragon Slayer (...

Bởi moonlightbuckingham

Thundering Fenrir A Guild unknown to many, due to its privacy. They're strong, yet family. However, througho... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Digital Art!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Five

4K 139 21
Bởi moonlightbuckingham

"Incredible!" Chapati announces, the different lacrima screens flickering between differnet groups, most running of their own, using their magic to push them even faster while the rest mixed guilds running as if racing on a track in school – childish as Michiko would say along with pathetic.

"All guilds are pushing on! Some really going for it! Not caring that they might be exhausted before the games actually begin!" Chapati continues, the screens flickering to a flame footed Natsu who's grinning madly, his body one of a group – Sting and Gajeel refusing to lose to the Salamander.

"I'm not losing to you, flame for brains!" Gajeel grumbles, the competitive tone behind his voice easily recognisable.

"I'm won't lose either, Natsu-san! Gajeel-san!" Sting grins, thrilled on the inside, and outside to once again be in the games with his idols. People he looks up to for their strength and courage.

Rogue behind the other dragon slayers – not as competitive, however, he has sense and isn't wanting to waste all his energy before the games properly begin. Nor is Gray there for he's held up with Lyon and Juvia, Gray attempting to run on ahead, but clinging onto his arm while Lyon fusses over her at their side.

"Gray-samaaaa~ Juvia wants to run with you, Gray-sama!" Juvia's eyes hearts as she rubs her cheeks against his arm.

"So creepy! Start running then!" Gray yells, failing to shake her off.

"Juvia! You must stop this madness!" Lyon attempts, yet goes unsuccessful. His undying love a complete contrast to Gray's 'hatred' to her clinginess.

"They aren't thinking before actions, but it just shows how much they want to win." Yajima states, eyebrows raised as the screens hovering in the stadium all suddenly change to different groups.

One screen then flicker to Lucy, running alongside Yukino while talking freely, - both of them refusing to use up their magical energy. "Loke's still the biggest playboy as ever." Lucy mutters, remembering the most recent attempt for his flirtation. "But, our strength has increased and I can hold them out for longer."

"I haven't been on a job in a while, so they're ready to be summoned." Yukino replies, her hand instinctively going to the small pouch of her keys, Lucy having done the same.

Both of them care for their spirits deeply. Their bond unbreakable.

Wendy and Chelia close-by. "We need to hang out more within the week, kay?" Chelia states, not seeming to give Wendy much of a choice. "I wish you the best of luck in the games!"

"Of course! I would love that." Wendy exclaims, yet turns slightly timid after her outburst. She hums, "You too!"

The boys of Blue Pegasus running after the ladies while attempting to flirt. "Erza! Your parfume~ is as magnificent as always!" Ichiya yells, trying to catch up to Erza whose running alongside Kagura.

"Stay away you pompous man!" Erza yells, swiftly turning and sending a firm punch to his cheek when he got too close. His small form rolling harshly along the ground and colliding with Nichiya.

The three trimens all yelling "Master Ichiya!" in sync.

"Cooooooool~ it seems Thundering Fenrir are bringing the pain! They are all ahead and near the steps towards Domus Flau's entrance already!" Jason exclaims, the screens flickering towards Shinju, Nata and Coa who are all now sprinting up the stairs. No glow surrounding them, or magical pressure.

They simply aren't using magic – their toned muscles and high circulation making them quick, without needing to stop much. Well... another reason they aren't wasting their magic is because the other guilds are seeing it as entertainment - not really taking it seriously and people have got lost in the streets, causing them to take longer due to the distance between the hotel, and Domus Flau.

However, when the first game begins, everything will become serious.

"That's right Jason!" Chapati agrees, "However, their efforts look like it's going to be in vain!" His voice echoing over the many cheers as chants as the three members vanish into the entrance of the stadium, appearing on the arena sand floor seconds later, waving and cheering.

Their hands slamming down onto the large magical device known as 'Symas' in the centre of the stadium's arenas sandy surface. Their faces appearing on the stadiums' wall behind their guild to show their arrival.

"The rule is, five members must reach us; however, Valvia, nor Miki and Michiko have left the hotel foyer." All the different screens flicker towards the three still in the foyer. The five exceeds from Sabertooth and Fairy Tail watching them with curious eyes, and some with slight disgust –Carla- due to the attitude of Michiko.

"What the hell are they doing!?" Chiko yells, mirrored by the three who have already made it and standing on the sandy floor. "Get moving you three! Honestly!" Chatter suddenly filters through the stadium, giving some negative comments about letting their team down.

"I can't believe this!"

"Oh we are screwed."

"Get off your high-horse and start fucking running!"

Michiko growls, narrowing her eyes towards the single lacrima camera hovering nearby and watching them firmly. "I'm going to kill someone." She snaps, pulling herself back up onto Valvia's shoulder in sync with her brother. "Bastards..."

"Calm down, sis." Hey eyes snap to Miki's as he nudges his tail down to their right. Her hate filled eyes not ceasing the emotion as they lock on the five grounded exceeds. "Don't want to waste your anger on little kitties like them." Carla huffs as her wings sprout, flying over the banister and out the doors – Happy in tow.

"Fro's name is Frosche!" Frosche calls out childishly, waving his paws up towards the two exceeds. Valvia's head slowly lowers as she leans down. The twins adjusting in their position to ensure they don't fall off – yet both gives looks of hatred as Valvia acknowledges the exceed.

"Go... Rush to the stadium." Her tone emotionless as she presses her hand against his back and pushes him along. Her eyes not focused on him but on the lacrima's as she stands back up to normal height.

"Get moving, runt." Michiko snaps – yet Frosche doesn't seem fazed. This causes a slight leap in her brick wall façade that many can't break through.

Lector pushes Frosche past the three – both exceeds upon Valvia's shoulders watching with a keen interest, seeing if he'll get any closer, or speak again. Pantherlily adjusting the sword upon his back as he swiftly passes them also, locking eyes with Michiko who looks away, crossing her arms.

Her heart beat having increased – in anger, and sorrow. Not that the sorrow can be noticeable. She unfolds her fans up in front of her face. Only a minute or two has passed since their teammates reached the stadium. Valvia softly rubs both her exceeds heads before beginning to walk down the staircase as her own pace.

"The remainders of team Thundering Fenrir have finally started moving!" Chapati yells excitedly, their guild breathing deeply, however, annoyed as many of the guilds have nearly reached the stadium, the last two, or single straggler of each guild making their way up the stairs.

"I'm hungry..." Valvia whines softly, puckering her bottom lip as her stomach grumbles. While she normally doesn't show much emotion, her affection for her exceeds is strong. Stronger than any bond they've ever seen. She's smart, childish and needs help most the time.

"We can get something at the stadium." Michiko replies, pawing her partner's cheek gently in affection. While Michiko and Miki are protective with their own childish tints.

"I want some ramen, aye?" Miki grins, swinging his dangerous tail viciously.

"Sounds lovely..." Valvia replies, clicking her tongue.

The crowds sweat-drop as the lacrima cameras picks up their casual conversation. The three not seeming to care as they've brought their team down, however, eyes stay peeled on the screens in the stadium as cracks shudder themselves through Valvia's body.

"Hold it..." Miki mutters, jumping off her shoulder before sprinting back up the stairs and into their room. Michiko slowly massaging the top of Valvia's spine to release the tension – her body tense and the joints continuing to grind together.

"This is a bit nostalgic..." Yajima mutters into the microphone, watching the screen as Valvia and her exceeds break free of the hotel's doors. "Remember, Fairy Tail from last year didn't move in the last day, but ended with a spectacular victory." Memories of the last games springs to the mind. – Some good, some bad.

Miki leaps over the banister with the tub of cream in his paws as he sprints towards Valvia and leaps onto her shoulder after tucking the small container into the folds of Valvia's attire.

"That was not my reason for standing still." Valvia murmurs softly, however the lacrima catches it. Her body cracks slightly as she begins running, both exceeds leaping off her shoulders with smirks, Valvia's hands pressing into their hind paws and pushing them even higher into the air.

Their bodies soar.

"We will show you our power!" Miki yells, his body twisting as he reaches over 10ft into the air do to the leap and force behind Valvia's hands. Michiko screaming with joy as her body twists in sync with her brothers' although more delicate and precise compared to his rugged moves.

"The teams ran along the ground... While the stairs are on the opposite side of stadium from the hotels' location and houses scattered... It would take longer. With perfect timing, and calculating their speeds with, and without magic due to the commentators..." Valvia continues, the wind whipping her attire to and fro, along with her hair.

The screens flickering from the guilds nearly making it to the top of the stadium. "The chances of Fenrir coming first right now is near enough 0!" Chapati yells, standing up. "Even though this is a warm up, its already promising an amazing week of fights and games!"

"Does she really think she can win?" Gajeel grumbles, scratching the back of his head – it has already occurred to him that she could be a dragon slayer, as it has to others.

"Seems so..." Mirajane agrees, waving her hands towards the crowd before glancing towards Jenny. "Have fun Jenny!" Then her eyes travel to Shinju who smirks and ignores her existence.

"Those exceeds are feisty. However, they have a strange aura." Erza mutters, rubbing her chin while glancing to the monitors. "The female, Valvia has an even stranger one, however, I can tell she's strong."

"Why does she seem so familiarrrrr!?" Sting groans, palming his head constantly as if to try and remember.

"Calm down, Sting-sama." Yukino pleads softly.

"But she's a dragon slayer. That's for definite." Rogue mutters quietly, crossing his arms over his chest – slightly pissed at the way she, and her exceeds treated Frosche.

The whole stadium thrilled to see the results just as the exceeds from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth land on the arena's wall for their selected balcony.

With her quick speed, Valvia leans forward, she presses her hands into the ground, and after bending her arms, she launches herself up into the air, arms extended. "Absolutely incredible! They all are in perfect sync! Cooooooool~" Jason exclaims.

"Now, my darling exceeds." Valvia murmurs, Miki and Michiko smirk in response, their wings sprouting as their tails snap down, wrapping around Valvia's extended wrists. Dust is left in the view of the camera that is slammed against the ground and smashed by their power.

It's screen connected to the stadium - static.

"Say what!?" Natsu exclaims, followed by many eyes travelling towards the screens. Valvia left dangling by the tails of the twins. Their bodies swift and quickly flying at an angle. Their bodies almost nearly at the stadium's walls – despite the distance.

Members of guilds now running through Domus Flau's halls and corridors, rushing towards the tunnels leading to the sandy arena. "Their speed is insightful! No guild has yet to have five members in the arena, however!" The screens flicker to the tunnels. "All teams besides Thundering Fenrir have 5 members on the field!"

Now free lacrima's are rushing to get a view. "Their... wings..." Pantherlily stutters, not having ever seen anything like it nor in Edolas, or here in Earthland. The two sets of wings are large, far larger than their small sizes. The size isn't all, but a strange lilac mist falling off the wings in their heaps.

Their speed... incredible, that of a wizard using speed magic.

"Can Fro's wings be like that Rogue?" Frosche asks his partner from his location on the wall to Rogue whose on the arena floor below. However, the question left un-answered as tension builds within the walls – spiking as the members of each team struggle to reach the centre before the others.

Wendy and Chelia smiling to each other – their hands raising about to put their hands onto the Symas, both equally clumsy resulting in multiple falls over their own feet throughout the streets. Cana across from them for her own team to get them in, along with Hibiki at her side whose been trying to win her over the entire run.

Yeager and Novally from Quatro Cerberus both attempting to hit the Symas from another angle, Orga based on power – not speed, nor can he turn himself into lightning like Laxus, Sativa eyes filled with anger along with her heavy breathing. Ariana from Mermaid heel the last to reach it.

"This will be a close one!" Chapati screams, his excitement ten-fold despite it being only the first day. Jason fist pumping and yelling his signature 'Cooooooool~'. Time seems to slow down as each competitor was ready to slam their hand onto the Symas device to record their arrival.

Their teammates yelling cheers and encouragement. While Coa sweat-dropped. "Now where the fuck did our team go?"

Shinju agrees, crossing her arms over her chest. "Jeez! I mean, not even the lacrima cameras have found them. Did they just up and leave?"

Nata however oblivious, grinning, winking and attempting to lure in any male she deems fit.

"Not today pathetic humans." Michiko mutters, her body beside her brothers as they hover in the air, out of sight and directly about the Symas device. Valvia still hanging from their tails.

"Go..." Their tails unwind from her wrists as they drop her, their small bodies with extremely large wings plummeting down past her at a speed that's unsightly. Their wings contracting swiftly as they flip, dust expanding around the device along with a sharp and tormented wind that knocks most – if not all of them back.

Stopping them effectively from hitting the machine.

"Oh my!" Chapati announces, Miki and Michiko's faces appearing on the wall beside the other three who had already made it there. The dust and sand vanishes to see both exceed's with their tails' on the device.

"I told you, humans. Don't expect us to fall down one place from number one." Michiko smirks, her wings pulling her away from the device as she glances up, Valvia's body horizontally falling with her arms extended as if she's enjoying it. She's smiling as the wind rushes through her.

"I feel as light as a feather..." Valvia murmurs, her toes curling. "Is this what is feels like when an angel falls from the sky?"

"An angel falling from the sky?" Sting questions, glancing up towards the cascading body.

The members of guilds who were knocked off, quickly getting back into it and touching the device.

Silence corrupting the stadium – in disbelief.

"And... Thundering Fenrir take the first spot once again!"

"Miki, do the honours." Michiko murmurs, glancing to her brother who nods, flying up and latching himself onto her back before lowering her back down to the ground safely.

"Miki... Michiko... When can we go home?" Valvia asks gently when her feet touch the ground, her neck tilted allowing her to gaze into the sky above – not seeming to care about the people around her.

"Already bored?" Miki laughs, wrapping himself around her neck – Michiko planting herself at Valvia's feet. Valvia humming softly in agreement.

"These things... aren't boring..." Her eyes rise as she glances towards their enemies. "I just hate the fact we are surrounded by people."

"You can say morons, Valvia." Michiko smirks. "Idiots, worthless, piles of walking flesh." She lists of different terms she's used. But what makes others look at her with disgust is with each word and insult, she glares towards a different person.

"But you've said not to waste my breath..."

"Listen, Valvia, you know how lil' sis is."

"Their siblings?" Happy mutters from his stand on the wall.

"I think that's obvious Tom Cat they look identical. Rude and conceited." Carla replies, still annoyed at them for their action and words.

"Fro wants to be their friend!"

"Frosche... They don't seem nice." Lector sweat-drops.

"Hey!" Natsu yells towards them, grinning madly as his fists alight in flames. "Fight me!"

"That's enough Natsu." Erza calls out, ready to step up to him and halt his actions.

"Listen here, boy." Miki grumbles, raising his head and swinging his tail in a threatening manner. His paws gripping the crystal dagger from its holster as he holds it up – running a claw along the sharp blade.

Valvia has yet to turn around and face him.

"Come near us, and we will strike. We won't bat an eye." He growls. Michiko snapping her teeth in his direction, grabbing the flowy material of her partners' attire before tugging her.

"There is a reason we've came first in both games so far." Miki mutters, "We are the Fenrir's reincarnation. We'll bring the group to victory."

"What is it we say at times like this?" Valvia asks, scooping Michiko up into her arms as she snaps open her fans.

"It's the eye of the exceed, It's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rivals!" Miki calls out, paw-bumping the air.

"Let's win this."

*

With the organisers in a current discussion about the rules and first game, it has given the competitors and audience a hour break to get acquainted, and to get some food from the concession stands. People have also already bought merchandise, guild emblems embedded onto flags and waved in the air to show their love and support.

"That's fucking disgraceful." Michiko grittily states, staring at the banners held up from the crowds with faces and pictures stuck on. Names galore also.

"We're lucky Chiko said no for merchandise of us..." Valvia soothes, her body sprawled out on the sand close to their guilds stands. Her stomach to the ground with her arms folded underneath her head, giving her forehead something to relax against. Her legs bending up and her heels pressing against her butt.

Miki has the ointment tub in her paws as he unscrews the top and rubs a large amount of the ointment into his paws before running both paws over her trouser covered leg. The tub in his mouth tossed to Michiko who grabs it, and does the same, but on the bare leg.

Valvia makes a noise of relief. "Ah-..." She hums, her breathing relaxed at they both move to her back, massaging it in the process with their paws – but careful enough to not rip the skin. Like before... The ointment, even over the clothes vanishes, sinking beneath the materials to the skin below.

Yet, all three of them can still feel the multiple eyes locked on their figures.

Close by, Coa notices the stares and sighs. His body leaving Nata and walking towards the other dragon slayers who have yet to look his way. "I'd stop the staring if I were you." Coa grins, stepping up beside the holy dragon slayer. All their eyes turn to him with shock. Their exceeds on the ground at their feet.

It's not easy to sneak up on a dragon slayer with their hearing. But they were too focused on the female dragon slayer and her less than positive exceeds.

The looks they give Coa tell him to continue. "That device in Michiko's ears, amplifies her hearing to that of a dragon slayer I guess you could say." He nudges his head in their direction. "Miki's eyes are that golden due to a dignified and specialised drug to aid his sight."

"Valvia... Valvia... Don't sleep now..." Miki groans, the tub closed and on the ground to the side as he gently shakes her shoulder. "Come'on... You slept well last night." As if on cue, Valvia murmurs sleepily, turning her head to the side to show her blind eyes closed.

"Why are they like that?" Lucy asks, her eyes locked on the three.

"Fro wants to help!" Frosche squeals, running up and pressing his paws against Valvia's arm and shaking very gently. Michiko's eyes narrowing as she snaps her fans in front of her face and steps away from Frosche as if the small exceed is contagious.

Rogue steps forward, yet Coa extends a hand, halting him. "If you want to keep your exceed alive, don't. Valvia's hatred for people will not only get yourself hurt, but those exceeds won't waste a moment to strike, That little frog will be in more danger if you step forward."

Rogue growls at the thought of Frosche in danger, yet he steps back again, not noticing Michiko's eyes locked onto him.

"Well... I can't exactly say myself, they've been like that since I joined a few years ago." Coa mutters, answering Lucy's question, rubbing his forehead, remembering back to their first meeting.

_

With success, Coa had joined and he was thrilled, his luggage already in his room as he left the Master's office. The guild hall was eccentric, beer strong as food was being consumed.

"You must be the new guild member?" Saki had asked, smiling whole-heartedly. "I'm Saki." She retrieved the guild emblem stamp. "That's Nata and Shinju, the two main fighters of the guild." She said after noticing his gaze on the two teenage females. After getting his guild emblem, that's when he noticed them.

Coming down the stairs stood Valvia with her large overcoat, both exceeds emotionless on her shoulders as they gaze at the chaotic guild hall. He noticed her beauty instantly, her silky hair and the doll like features. "That's Valvia, with Michiko and Miki." Saki said, a slight sadness tinging her voice.

However, Coa noticing the foreign look in her eyes. She wasn't look at anyone in particular.

"Hey... Saki, is she blind or something?" He stupidly had asked, yet immediately, Michiko's gaze snaps to him, and he could feel himself melt at the heated glare. Teeth bared as saliva dripples off her canines. – She looks sinister – a wild animal.

"Be careful... Michiko has amazing hearing, Miki has great eyesight and Valvia is powerful." Saki murmurs, trying to ignore the frightening glare that's still being passed in their direction.

"Fucking watch it kid." Michiko yelled, catching multiple peoples' attention as Miki flew towards the request board for S class quests – giving Coa the perfect look at the assortment of weapons and dangerous tail - the male exceed ripping three off it and flying back to his original place on Valvia's shoulder.

Without another word, Valvia leaves the guild hall with her exceeds. "That was a great first impression eh?" Coa grimaces, seeming to be annoyed at himself as he said something insensitive.

"Don't sweat it... They've been like that for a few years now." He never did question her words 'a few years'. He never asked about before.

_

"But, don't think it's just you, they treat the guild like that too. If anything, they're better than they used to be." Coa states, taking a look around seeing Shinju talking up on the wall with the other members of the guild in the stands. Nata teasing Blue Pegasus's Hibiki.

But all Thundering Fenrir know she's always goes for the easy seduction before ditching his, or her ass and leave with something worth her time. Call it a special talent that gets her money and items without having to use magic. She even tried with Valvia, but ended up nearly losing her life.

"Better?" Pantherlily questions, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you mean better than what they used to be?"

"Back when I joined over six years ago, Michiko looked savage, she was unkempt, ragged and had constant saliva dripping from that one canine. She was sinister, and never let anyone get closer than five metres. People learnt to back off."

"I can hear you fucking ass-hat." Michiko growls. Valvia slightly shifting, knocking Frosche over onto his butt. Cause Rogue to move forward, but be held back by Sting. "Watch what your saying else you won't even get to see the light at the end of the table."

"Miki was only half the time seen in person. He was always tucked in Valvia's hood. You just saw the blare of his golden orbs. It became apparent that people feared him, not only for that tail, but for rumours is, those golden eyes are nothing but a fake way to drag you in before the slaughter."

"I can hear you two... the distance isn't that large." Miki mutters, rubbing his nose against Valvia's cheek as she hums softly, turning her head towards him.

"Valvia however looked dead and didn't speak. She was mute but finally spoke in my presence after three years. She only stays close with those two exceeds, they basically are the omens of viciousness and violence."

"Wow... What the hell happened?" Gajeel grumbles, intrigued to say the least.

"They are easily the strongest in the guild, I mean-..." Before Coa can finish, Natsu grins, hearing everything he needed to as his fists, once again alight in fire, his body not even getting the chance to run towards them.

"I dare you." Miki growls, his dagger tipped tail threateningly hovering over Frosche's back without the exceeds' notice. "Come any closer, and the exceed gets it." He threatens, venom slipping from his words. Rogue instantly launching at Natsu to hold him back.

Natsu's flame dissipates.

"Good." He retracts his tail just as Valvia shifts again. The entire time, Michiko didn't look fazed, but she's showing slight emotions behind the fans. Pantherlily notices the slight break in her eyes through the gaps.

"I won't warn again." His tone implying nothing but a promise.

"You'll leave Frosche alone." Rogue growls, red orbs angered.

"Now now, you three... Master is calling us." Coa soothes, attempting to calm down the heated staring contest.

Before the exceeds can reply, Valvia slowly comes to stand up, pushing Frosche back towards the other dragon slayers, turning her back and walking away.

"Valvia care-..." Coa calls out.

The twins eyes widening as they stop their staring and turn to see Valvia face-planting the arena's stone wall. "Shit." Michiko and Miki mutter swiftly flying towards their partner who has fallen back and landed on her butt, rubbing her nose.

"Their wings aren't the same..." Yukino notes, seeing the wings ordinary, white, feathered and perfect size for their bodies.

"Don't walk off without us." Michiko murmurs, her voice suddenly soft, as she smiles softly, picking up the female and wondering towards their tunnel. Miki agreeing silently, but before following them into the tunnel, he returns and picks up the ointment container before vanishing.

"Fro likes them!" Frosche grins, hugging Rogue's leg. His partner still pissed at Frosche's threatened self.

"They seem to be hiding something."

"You think?" Coa asks, looking towards Sting who has his head tilted.

"They hate dragon slayers, and exceeds, yet are... fine with Frosche only? But they weren't earlier."

"I can see what you mean, she is a dragon slayer after all..." Their suspicions confirmed. "However, I don't know what type as I've never seen her battle. Nor has anyone else."

Coa grunts as Nata leaps onto his back. "Where'd the Fenrir go?" Confusion lines the dragon slayers and their exceeds.

"Fenrir? But she's a dragon slayer-..." Natsu mutters, his mind whirling, getting more confused by the second.

"People say their strength is the reincarnation of a Fenrir itself. But I'll give another tip." Coa mutters, adjusting Nata on his back, turning his back to them. "Don't call her a dragon slayer. You won't have a voice-box at the end of it." He walks off with Nata towards their tunnel.

__

Vote/Comment/Follow.

See you in the next one.:)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.5K 201 3
A boy who only knew sorrow and hatred, was taken in by a crazed dragon. I do now own Fairy Tail or any images or music that might be used, I only own...
11.5K 256 15
Set a week before the GMG, an elemental dragon slayer suddenly pops up, and joins Fairy Tail. They learn her magic isn't exactly dragon slaying, but...
3.4K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
501 9 14
Everyone has a secret right? Dragon Slayer Inc. Largest company in the world, secretly also a mafia. No one knows the owners names, people know them...