Chapter Five

"Incredible!" Chapati announces, the different lacrima screens flickering between differnet groups, most running of their own, using their magic to push them even faster while the rest mixed guilds running as if racing on a track in school – childish as Michiko would say along with pathetic.

"All guilds are pushing on! Some really going for it! Not caring that they might be exhausted before the games actually begin!" Chapati continues, the screens flickering to a flame footed Natsu who's grinning madly, his body one of a group – Sting and Gajeel refusing to lose to the Salamander.

"I'm not losing to you, flame for brains!" Gajeel grumbles, the competitive tone behind his voice easily recognisable.

"I'm won't lose either, Natsu-san! Gajeel-san!" Sting grins, thrilled on the inside, and outside to once again be in the games with his idols. People he looks up to for their strength and courage.

Rogue behind the other dragon slayers – not as competitive, however, he has sense and isn't wanting to waste all his energy before the games properly begin. Nor is Gray there for he's held up with Lyon and Juvia, Gray attempting to run on ahead, but clinging onto his arm while Lyon fusses over her at their side.

"Gray-samaaaa~ Juvia wants to run with you, Gray-sama!" Juvia's eyes hearts as she rubs her cheeks against his arm.

"So creepy! Start running then!" Gray yells, failing to shake her off.

"Juvia! You must stop this madness!" Lyon attempts, yet goes unsuccessful. His undying love a complete contrast to Gray's 'hatred' to her clinginess.

"They aren't thinking before actions, but it just shows how much they want to win." Yajima states, eyebrows raised as the screens hovering in the stadium all suddenly change to different groups.

One screen then flicker to Lucy, running alongside Yukino while talking freely, - both of them refusing to use up their magical energy. "Loke's still the biggest playboy as ever." Lucy mutters, remembering the most recent attempt for his flirtation. "But, our strength has increased and I can hold them out for longer."

"I haven't been on a job in a while, so they're ready to be summoned." Yukino replies, her hand instinctively going to the small pouch of her keys, Lucy having done the same.

Both of them care for their spirits deeply. Their bond unbreakable.

Wendy and Chelia close-by. "We need to hang out more within the week, kay?" Chelia states, not seeming to give Wendy much of a choice. "I wish you the best of luck in the games!"

"Of course! I would love that." Wendy exclaims, yet turns slightly timid after her outburst. She hums, "You too!"

The boys of Blue Pegasus running after the ladies while attempting to flirt. "Erza! Your parfume~ is as magnificent as always!" Ichiya yells, trying to catch up to Erza whose running alongside Kagura.

"Stay away you pompous man!" Erza yells, swiftly turning and sending a firm punch to his cheek when he got too close. His small form rolling harshly along the ground and colliding with Nichiya.

The three trimens all yelling "Master Ichiya!" in sync.

"Cooooooool~ it seems Thundering Fenrir are bringing the pain! They are all ahead and near the steps towards Domus Flau's entrance already!" Jason exclaims, the screens flickering towards Shinju, Nata and Coa who are all now sprinting up the stairs. No glow surrounding them, or magical pressure.