Chapter Seven

"The first event went by in style!" Chapati yells down his microphone, the excitement of the first event of the games still thriving throughout the stands where chatter still reigns about the performances. "What do you think Jason? Will it be a good column in tomorrow's magazine?"

"It was a spectacular event! So Cooooooool!~" He fist bumps the air rapidly. "My crew have been taking photos throughout which will show the beauty of each performance! But Thundering Fenrir is really bringing the pain! Fairy Tail might even lose their title if this keeps up!"

"Don't worry everyone! Just a few more minutes to get the participants ready and the sand to be evened out." Chapati states before taking his seat and adjusting his mic. Domus Flau staff quickly flattening out the sand which was shifted and piled up during 'Stage'.

However, the events' scoring system has caused words of concern in the participating guilds.

"Do you think the scoring might be different for the battles too?" Miki mutters, hovering behind Valvia and running his glove covered paws through her hair, twirling some together strands together into plaits to frame her face. Michiko fluttering her fans in front of her face while staring intently at her brothers' actions.

"Who cares?" Michiko shrugs, placing her fan down before flying next to her brother and pulling all the unplaited strands back and into a high pony tail, "To keep your hair from your face if you end up battling today." She mumbles softly, ruffling her bangs before nuzzling Valvia's cheek.

Valvia lying down tiredly, just like she was on the arena floor. Chin, breasts, waist and kneecaps pressed against the table. "Thank you..." She murmurs softly, rolling her shoulders which have the ointment already rubbed in. "But you two should be focused on the arena floor..."

"Meh, we turned the lacrima screen off for a reason, all we gotta do is listen for it." Michiko replies, shrugging. A second or two pass as Valvia hums softly, turning her head to the side with blind eyes open. "You're getting a lot more lazy, Valvia." Her tone not judging, or condescending, but tinged with a teasing intent.

The humming ceases. "I may be lazy... but its... fun."

"Aren't we good enough fun Via?" Miki chuckles, doing a swift circle in the air. "We can leave the moment Thundering Fenrir's battle's competitor is announced so we aren't caught in the crowds and we can trash up a joint or two? Unless its one of us."

"You mean break a few things?" Michiko questions, watching Valvia's eyebrows furrow. "That's unlike you." Valvia chimes in, her back legs kicking back till her heels tap her butt. "I would." Miki smirks as his Michiko. "However, there are other dragon slayers. Our scents will be detectable."

"Disappointing."

Pressing her palms against the table, Valvia hoists herself up, sighing in annoyance with the action that causes strains in her muscles, hanging her legs over the edge. Leaning back to a forty five degrees angle and knocking both exceeds out of their flight, tumbling over her shoulders and down onto her lap with two different 'oofphs.'

The distinct 'riiiiiiiiiiip' ringing in the air. Valvia chuckling and running a finger over the collar of her strapless bodice in sync with biting a different finger to try and hide her laugh as both of the twins grumble. Miki's tail having sliced down the right hand side of her bodice enough to leave some skin of her right breast showing, and a small trickle of blood coaxing the material.

"Blood..." Valvia laughs, running her finger over the slice before raising it to her lips and licking it off. "People would think I'm a vampire..." Her tone nothing but joking as she leans back, arm extending out along the table. "Then again... I don't think I'd survive another magical implement." She quietens down with each word.