Broken Home ; muke

By Rudemgc

(COMPLETED) (FIRST BOOK) Michael and his sister Macy got separated and put into two different foster homes af... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.4
3.5
SEQUEL

3.3

325 9 0
By Rudemgc

Michael slowly awoke but he felt sick. He felt like he could throw up. When he opened his eyes he saw he was in a bed room. There wasn't much in this bedroom.

It was just a bed a desk and a chair and a closet in the corner of the room. His bags were sitting by the closet. He jumped up and went to the door and tried pulling on it.. but it was locked. He sighed and saw there was another door.

He went and turned the door knob and it opened. When he opened it he saw that it was another bed room. When he walked in his heart stopped.

Macy was sitting on the ground playing with dolls.

"Macy." He barely managed to get out and she turned around and she looked so much older. But it's only been not even a year.

"Mikey!" She squealed and got up and jumped in his arms. He's never held onto something so tight before. He never wanted to let her go.

"I've missed you so much bean." He said into her shoulder as tears fell onto her pink shirt.

"I've missed you mikey." He felt like his life was completed but it wasn't. He had Macy.. but where is Luke?

"Do you know where we are?" Michael asked as he pulled away from her a bit.

"We are still in London."

"And is mommy and Dave doing all this?" She nodded sadly. Not even seconds later the door opened to Macy's room and their poor excuse for a mother walked in.

She looked much better then she did when they were taken from her. But obviously nothing changed cause she's back with Dave.

"Hi Michael." He stood up and angrily faced the women.

"Where is Luke?" He asked and she sighed.

"Don't worry about hi--"

"Where the fuck is Luke, mom?!" He snapped and her eyes widened. He hated swearing in front of Macy. But this whole thing was taken too far.

"I said don't worry about him." She said her voice raising slightly.

"Mom I swear to fucking god if you don't tell me where he's at I will push you out of my way and go find him." Michael said in a scary threatening tone. Macy frowned and his mom had look of disgust.

"He's upstairs in the attic Michael. He's fine! But you can't see him." He scoffed at her words.

"You guys kidnapped three people! Three people! And you're telling me what I can and can't do?" Michael snapped at her and she just shook her head.

"Luke isn't gonna be here much longer. David will take care of him." And Michaels heart stopped. What does that even mean? Take care of him?

"What? What do you mean?" Michael asked and she sighed feeling bad.

"We can't keep Luke here. But we also can't let him go to the cops." Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. They are planning on murdering someone? Better yet a kid??

"No you will not kill him."

"We have to make sure that nobody knows about us." Michaels eyes widened. This had to be some joke.

"Mom, do you hear yourself? You're talking about murdering someone!" Michael snapped letting tears fall from his eyes.

"It wasn't my idea! Dave has control of this entire situation." Michael couldn't hear anymore of this. So he completely pushed his mother out of the way and picked up Macy with one arm.

He held her close to him and ran up the stairs to the attic. There was no door or anything. At the top of stairs was the attic and he saw Luke sitting in the back right corner by a small window. There was a chain wrapped around his foot.

He felt all hope leave his body when seeing that stupid chain. Luke looked so sad. There was a bruise on the side of his face and he could see the dried up blood from his nose bleeding.

But as soon as Luke saw Michael his eyes widened and he looked so much happier.

"Mikey who's that?" Macy asked and Michael rushed to his blonde and plopped right down next to his blonde while still holding onto Macy.

"This is Luke, Macy."

"It's an honor to meet you Macy." Luke said and smiled warmly and she smiled.

Michaels mother ran up the stairs with a bodyguard and he was about to run over but she stopped him.

"Let them have a few minutes." Michael completely ignored his mothers existence. He just kept his gaze on Luke and same with Luke.

"What are you doing up here Mike?" Luke asked and Michael sniffled and let go of Macy to wrap his arms around Luke.

"I'm scared Lukey I don't wanna lose you." Luke felt tears fall from his eyes as he hugged Michael back. He heard bits and pieces of what was planned for him.

"I know but I love you. Always remember that."

"I love you too Luke." Michael sobbed into his shoulder.

*

They planned on getting rid of Luke in exactly two weeks. They were gonna move everyone to America. It's been exactly one week since they were brought here. Michael and Luke managed to find a vent between their rooms so they could talk.

Everyday at exactly 6PM.. Macy and Michael would be forced to go downstairs and sit at the dining room table with Dave and their mom. They were suppose to act like they were some happy family. They've only fed Luke twice in the past week and Michael felt absolutely terrible. Luke was starving and Michael was barely eating but yet was being served all this food.

"As soon as we get back over to the US we are gonna sign both of you up for school again." Michaels mom said as they were all sat around the dining room table.

"Yes and Michael you're gonna get a job and help out with paying bills." Dave said and Michael just stayed silent and stared down at the disgusting food on his plate.

"Michael?" He finally looked up and just hummed.

"You're getting a job."

"Can't get a job if I'm dead." Michael mumbled to himself. He didn't think anyone else heard but apparently the whole table heard.

"Karen get him to a hospital when we get to the US too."

"Fuck off, Dave. You're the reason why I'm like this." Michael snapped at the bulk man. He couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. But it's like he didn't care anymore about what happened to him.

"What did you say to me you little shit?" Dave seethed with a glare on his face.

"I said fuck off. You need to clean your ears." Michael snapped while standing up at the table. Dave stood up as well.

"You're an ungrateful little brat. We were better off not having you come back."

"I would have came after you anyway! You took my sister! Both of you are poor excuse for human beings! You're letting a kid rot away in the attic and then in a couple of weeks you're gonna kill him! I mean what the actual fuck!" Michael yelled and Dave shook his head and charged towards Michael and angrily grabbed his arm.

"You remember what I use to do when you were bad like this?" Dave spat and Michaels eyes widened and his face paled

"Wai--" Dave didn't even give him time to say anything before he was dragging him up the stairs and towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile Luke was laying on the ground upstairs in the attic, trying to sleep. That's what he did most of the time. Guards would come up and check on him to make sure he was still chained to the wall. He's tried escaping plenty of times. When the guards aren't looking he'll try attacking them or taking their guns or whatever they have but it's always ended bad for Luke.

"Stop! Please don't! Please." Luke's eyes opened immediately at the sound of Michael. He sat up and looked towards the stairs.

"No you little bitch!" Dave yelled and Luke heard a door slam open and he automatically assumed it was the bathroom. Then he heard Michael start crying.

Something immediately flicked inside Luke and he was trying to pull his foot out of the chain. See the chain wasn't latched that tightly around his ankle. He could probably easily get out of it but it would hurt.

But at this point he didn't even care. He ripped off his shoe and started pulling his foot out of the chain as hard as he could. He cried out as he got his foot out of the chain and he saw his foot was red. He threw his shoe back on and immediately rushed down the stairs to where the crying and screaming was coming from.

It felt like everything was going in slow motion. He saw Dave sat on top of Michael inside the bathtub and saw he was carving something into his arm. Luke ran and jumped on top of Davids back and wrapped his arms around the mans neck very tightly. He dropped the blade and they both rolled out of the tub while Michael still laid in the tub with blood everywhere.

Luke did that for a few more seconds before he thought Dave was passed out. So he threw Dave down on the ground and crawled over to where Michael was. Tears sprang to his eyes when seeing the state Michael was in.

"C-Come on babe we're gonna get you out of here." Luke said and pulled Michael from the tub. Michael couldn't believe Luke saved him. He wrapped his arms around Luke as he was lifted from the tub.

"You're here." Michael said and smiled with tears still scattered across his face.

"I am." Luke said and kissed Michaels cheek. Luke wrapped Michaels arm around the back of his neck and helped him stand. So much blood was over his arm.

The door closed suddenly and Dave was standing there blocking it.

"Neither of you are leaving." Dave said and Michael has never seen him so mad in his entire life. Then he pulled out a pocket knife and Michael started shaking and held onto Luke with a literal death grip.

"Get back in the tub Michael." Dave snapped

"Don't tell him what to do." Luke said surprisingly calmly. Dave glared over at the blonde.

"You shut up or take his place." Dave spat while waving his knife around.

"Then I'll take his place." Michaels eyes widened and he started shaking his head.

"No! I'll do it." Michael said and was about to move away from Luke but Luke grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No Michael. I'll do it." Luke said and moved Michael out of the way. Michael was about to jump in front of Luke but Dave grabbed Michaels arm and handcuffed it to the pipe below the sink.

"No Dave please don't do this!" Michael begged however both Luke and Dave ignored him. Luke laid down in the tub and didn't even care that Michaels blood was getting all over his dark navy blue hoodie.

David leaned over and that's when Michael closed his eyes and put his hands over his ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.2K 16
Luke likes his brother's best friend. top!Michael © wastedheartmuke, 2015 ; edited in 2018
188K 7.5K 18
The one where michaels 20 year old brother makes a new friend and 15 year old michael is completely infatuated.
8.1K 505 20
Michael will never have Luke when he already has Ashton, and if the only way Calum can have Michael is through one night stands then he'll take it un...
617 22 20
Maybe you have to fall apart before you can start to recover Or Luke goes home with Michael for the holiday, the first one without his parents. The...