Begin Again

By bocasmaries

Selena Gomez is a 22 year old-fresh out of college and ready to begin a new life with her four year old daugh... More

Begin Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
GO READ MY NEW STORIES
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
Okay For Real This Time, Sequel + New Stories
Spin Off Is Up
Did I Just Do That?

Chapter 17

15K 375 435
By bocasmaries

a/n: chapter 17 holy shit!!! now chapter 18 will not be updated until Thursday March 06 due to school (= oh and happy belated birthday to Bizzle_Gomez and happy early birthday to JasleenJ ! Love you guys xoxo. I hope you really enjoy this chapter, because I really enjoyed writing it! Remember leave comments, vote and share amongst your friends!! take care and ily xoxox

Chapter 17:

Justin’s POV:

I ran up the stairs quickly in a panic wondering what had happened. Once I reached the kitchen, the scene revealed in front of me had me on edge.

Sasha was leaning over with one arm on top of the kitchen counter helping her keep her body position up, while her other hand was under he stomach, and her face was scrunched up like she was a pain. Kaylie was standing just a few feet away from her, arms crossed and red faced.

“What’s going on?” I asked my eyes darting from Kaylie to Sasha then back to Kaylie. When I didn’t get an answer from neither one of them, I asked again, “What the hell happened?”

“No—nothing.” Sasha stammered. She sat down slowly on a stool, taking slow breaths. Once I saw she was indeed in little pain I walked closer to her placing one hand on her shoulder, while my other covered her growing stomach.

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly and Sasha nodded her head yes.

“I’m fine Justin.” She sighed.

“No you’re not fine. You’re leaning over in pain, taking slow breaths, and have your hand on your stomach. What happened?” I asked in a demanding way. If Sasha was seriously hurt I needed to know so I knew if I had to take her to the hospital or not and get checked out.

“It’s nothing—“She began, but I gave her my ‘I don’t believe it face’, which made her crack. “Okay—um, Kaylie kicked me.” She mumbled the last part, but I was still able to hear.

My attention quickly turned to my 4 year old daughter who was just standing there with her head down.

“Kaylie did you kick Sasha?” I asked, but she ignored me. “Kaylie Elizabeth, I asked you a question!” I said raising my voice a little and Kaylie jumped at the tone of my voice and start sniffling, but nodded her head ‘yes’ keeping it down.

I let out a frustrated groan pinching the bridge of my nose pacing around the kitchen. “Kaylie, why would you do something like that?” I said. I finally stopped pacing and turned facing Kaylie trying not to get to angry on her.

“Kicking Sasha was reckless, stupid and unacceptable behavior.” I said. “You could have hurt Sasha—dammit Kaylie you could have put the baby at risk!” I yelled flinging my arms in the air.

“It’s not my fault she deserved it.” Kaylie mumbled.

“Excuse me?” I said narrowing my eyes at Kaylie.

“I SAID IT’S NOT MY FAULT SASHA DESERVED IT!” Kaylie yelled looking up at me, this time tears forming down her face.

“Sasha did not deserve that! Now say you’re sorry!”

“NO!” She screamed at me. I was taken back at her tone.

“Kaylie Eliza—“

“I SAID NO DADDY!”

“Then go up to your room and don’t come out until you come up with an apology!”

“But daddy Sasha—“

“No buts Kaylie now go!” I said pointing to the stairs.

“But daddy—“

“Kaylie go!” I said still pointing.

Kaylie stomped her feet, huffing and stomped off to the bottom of the stairs before turning to face me yelling.

“MOMMY WAS RIGHT YOU ARE A DICK. I HATE YOU DADDY!”  Kaylie screamed at the top of her lungs with tears running down her red face. “I HATE YOU I WANT MY OLD DADDY BACK!”

“OH YEAH AND WHO’S YOUR OLD DADDY?” I smirked.

“MACE! I WANT MACE BACK! I HATE YOU JUSTIN!” Kaylie yelled, before running up the stairs slamming her bedroom door.

Justin. She called me Justin. She called Mason daddy and me—Justin. My heart broke—shattered.

I lifelessly walked back over to Sasha slumping down on the stool next to her, her arms immediately comforting me.

“She called me Justin.” I said barely above a whisper choking back tears.

I just got her to call me daddy, and now, it’s all over.

Was she mad because I didn’t let her finish her sentences? Of course she was because if she’s anything like Selena—that pisses her off the most.

I sighed placing my head in my hands and Sasha continued comforting me saying everything will be okay.

I was too caught up with Kaylie I forgot that Sasha—and the baby could be hurt. I snapped my head up looking at her asking if she was okay, and she replied by saying she was fine, and the hospital was not needed.

“Justin babe, you shouldn’t have been so hard on Kaylie.” Sasha said catching me by surprise.

“But Kaylie kicked you?”

“It’s not her fault Justin.” Sasha said and I knotted my eyebrows together confused.

“What do you—“I began but she cut me off.

“I bet Selena is behind all this.” She said quickly.

That raised my suspicion. “What—how?”

“Think about it Justin. Me and you are going to have everything that Selena always wanted; A family. She’s upset that you’re going to be here from the start with your second child since you wasn’t there for Kaylie—“

“But that wasn’t my fault.” I said a little mad.

“And I know it’s not Justin. Selena is just jealous that you and I are gonna be one big happy family why she sobs around wishing she’d never kept Kaylie a secret from you.” Sasha said.

It all made sense now. And Sasha was right before—I mean with Kaylie being my child, so she has to be right about this, right? Selena’s jealous so she’ll do anything and have everyone a part of her plan to get rid of Sasha, so me and her could be together.

+

30 minutes later Sasha and I were sitting in the family room watching t.v.

Kaylie still hadn’t come down to apologize and I kept wondering about what Sasha said earlier; was Selena really that jealous? And was I too harsh on Kaylie?

My thoughts were interrupted with the loud door bell and I hesitantly got up, not wanting to move from my comfy spot.

“Oh stop being lazy and get the door.” Sasha chuckled.

“Oh since I’m lazy why can’t you get it?” I asked chuckling.

“Because I’m pregnant and I’m not supposed to be on my feet a lot.” She smirked sticking her tongue out at me.

I laughed and got up to the door, first peeping through the window to see who it was, then opened the door in shock wondering what she was doing here.

“Selena, hey, I thought—“

“Shut up—where’s my daughter?”She said panicking cutting me off mid-sentence. She pushed past me walking into the foyer of my house yelling for Kaylie.

Soon a red eye, puffy face Kaylie came running down the stairs and into the foyer.

“MOMMY!” She yelled. Selena scrunched down with her arms wide open and Kaylie ran into them crying into her neck.

Selena hugged her tight her eyes shooting at me like daggers as she raised up and positioned Kaylie on her hip.

“Why the hell is our daughter crying Justin?”She said. “Hey baby it’s okay.” She said calmly rubbing Kaylie’s back.

“She’s crying because I yelled at her for kicking Sasha.” I said. “Why are you here?” I added on.

“Because Kaylie called me crying saying she wanted to come home.”

Soon Sasha walked into the room and stopped dead in her tracks—and I swear Selena was staring right into Sasha’s soul as she walked a little closer to Sasha, not getting too close.

“How dare you accuse my daughter of kicking you?” Selena yelled.

“ACCUSE? You’re daughter even admitted to kicking me!” Sasha yelled back at Selena.

Selena just snorted and rolled her eyes. “I’m leaving.” Selena said before turning away and walking out my house and to her car.

I couldn’t take this. I couldn’t take Selena being jealous and standing here basically accusing my girlfriend of lying.

I walked out after her, Sasha staying in the house. I saw Selena beginning to put Kaylie in the back seat.

“You know what Selena? Maybe if you stop being a jealous raging bi—“

“Whoa, whoa, whoa back that truck up, who said I was jealous?” Selena lightly chuckled without facing me.

“It makes sense—since you and I won’t have the family that we’ve always wanted, you’d do anything to get rid of Sasha so I can’t be happy since you can’t be happy!” I yelled. “And what doesn’t make sense is that you’re actually doing that! It’s not Sasha fault and it’s not my fault! It’s your own damn fault!”

Soon enough Selena whipped around and I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

Selena’s POV:

“And what doesn’t make sense is that you’re actually doing that! It’s not Sasha fault and it’s not my fault! It’s your own damn fault!”

Once those words left Justin’s mouth I couldn’t take it anymore. I turned around, my hand flying right across Justin’s cheek—I’m pretty sure that’ll leave a mark.

“FUCK YOU!” I yelled.

“And this is one good reason why maybe our daughter is having such bad behavior. Did you know Kaylie called me a dick because she heard you say it?” Justin said fuming, steal holding his cheek.

“Oh now you accusing me of being a bad parent?” I said.

“No I’m not accusing you; I’m saying you are one; big difference.” Justin said.

I shut Kaylie’s door and I got chest to chest with Justin poking him in the chest.

“HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A BAD PARENT! I FUCKING CARRIED OUR CHILD FOR NINE MONTHS, PUSHED HER ASS OUT OF MY VAGINA, AND RAISED HER FOR FOUR YEARS NOW! AND GUESS WHAT I DID IT BASICALLY ON MY OWN! YES I MADE HAVE HAD HELP TIME FROM TIME BUT I DID IT FUCKING ON MY OWN SO DON’T YOU EVER FUCKING DARE CALL ME A BAD PARENT!” I yelled my face probably red as a tomato now.

Justin was speechless. He has never—and I mean never seen me this mad; I don’t think anyone has.

“Now why don’t you go run along to your little whore and go take care of her and that baby in her stomach which isn’t even yours!” I snapped. I opened my car door, but it soon was shut by Justin.

“Don’t you ever call Sasha a whore again.” He said as his jaw tightened.

“Or what.” I challenged. He kept quiet. “Yeah that’s what I thought. And from now on, I want you and your whore to stay away from my daughter.” I said emphasizing the words ‘whore’ and ‘my’ and I opened my car door again.

“You can’t do that. She’s my child too.” He said—not yelling, but anger still present in his voice.

“If I have to get a restraining order I will.” I threatened.

“And I’ll get the best lawyers possible if I have too.” He threatened back.

“Then do it. Because Justin, I fucking promise you—I’ll win.” I smirked and got into my car slamming my door driving off fast leaving Justin in the driveway furious.

Never mess with Selena Marie Gomez.

“Mommy.” Kaylie sniffled from the back seat.

“What is it honey?” I asked looking in the review mirror.

“I don’t want to ever see Justin again. I want Mason—my old daddy back.”

Justin’s POV:

Never and I mean never in my life have I’ve seen a woman so angry. Especially Selena—even when she yelled at Colton she wasn’t that angry.

And we’ve never yelled at each other like that either.

Were we seriously going to have a custody battle over Kaylie?

She would win—I know she would. She’s been raising Kaylie since she was born, and I’m just now entering her life.

If I wanted to win, I would have to hire the best lawyers in the country—I would have to start making calls first thing in the morning.

It was almost midnight and I was just lying in bed replaying the wholes scene from earlier in my mind.

After 20 minutes of leaving my house, Selena began calling me from her cell-phone but I ignored her. Was she calling to apologize? Hell to the no. Probably just to rub it in my face that I wasn’t going to win a custody battle or whatever. After calling me 5 times she finally stopped.

Sasha was sound asleep snoring from beside me.

I heard the door bell ring and I got up slowly walking down the stairs like a zombie. Soon the door bell started ringing more frantically causing me to groan.

Really who is at my door at 12:23 am and ringing my door bell like a crazy person?

I opened the door and my mom stood there.

“Mom what’s wrong—you could have woken up Sasha.”

I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up a little more until I noticed—she had been crying.

“Mom what’s—“

“Justin you need to put on some sweats and shoes now.” She said frantically—trying to hold herself together.

“Mom what’s wrong?” I asked. She didn’t answer me. “Mom, what is so important that you had to come to my house at midnight ringing my door like a crazy person that escaped from the mental ward?” I slightly joked.

“It’s Selena and Kaylie.”

With the mention of Selena I slightly rolled my eyes.

“Yeah what about them?” I asked nonchalantly.

And right then and there, I felt all the blood drain from my body to the words my mom spoke.

“They were in a car accident.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
172K 7.5K 12
They, trapped in a toxic relationship. She, slowly dying because of him. He, slowly dying because of himself. They, who love each other. She, who tho...
166K 4.8K 42
" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the rules, and destroy all the boundaries bet...