A Mystery

By TheeJaffaCake

Josh lives with his step dad and little sister in an abandoned town. They finally get a new neighbour, but Jo... More

A Mystery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - The End
Surprise!
The Sequel :-)

Chapter Thirty Four

352 19 2
By TheeJaffaCake

- Josh's POV -

The taxi pulled up at the end of our empty street, the fog from the dusty tires flew across the car window. I jumped out quickly and looked around..

All the water had gone, which was weird as it was really deep.

"Home!" Katie shouted as she ran towards our soggy house, Mike followed with 2 suitcases trailing behind him.

The taxi drove off, I was left standing in the same spot.

"Are you coming or what?" Mike said looking back at me. I didn't look or even speak, all I could do was stare at the empty house which was Ambers.

Mike and Katie entered our house, leaving me outside alone, I looked over sharply at my house.. Making sure they both weren't looking out the window.

I began to sprint really quickly towards Ambers house, I jumped over the dirty fence and pushed my way in through the broken door.

The house was filled with puddles, my socks began to soak up some water, I shivered as it was cold. I stepped over the deep puddles and climbed up the stairs slowly sneaking into Ambers lonely bedroom.

The small piece of paper Amber showed to me through the window was lying on the floor, the ink from the pen had washed off from the flood, so I couldn't see what it said anymore.

The wall paper that was plastered around the room looked damp and cold, I stepped in closer and looked out the bedroom window.

I wander where she is, will I ever find her again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nowhere By VⱠ₳Đ

Mystery / Thriller

54 0 8
A teenage boy wakes up in a strange place shrouded in darkness. Not knowing who he is or how he got here, he decides to find out what secrets the mys...
271 16 19
This world is of mysteries and sometimes not all mysteries are answered. This is the story of a boy and a girl who's lives get turned upside down fo...
659 18 20
This story talks about a mysterious world who appeared out of nowhere and no one knows about it. Now a group of friends are dragged into it, without...
174 28 20
Bought as a replacement, Sara struggles in keeping the house and her identity