Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

由 Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... 更多

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Light

1.5K 60 26
由 Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Can I Please Come Down?/ Astronaut Le Jack Frost video :D xD

I hit the cage with all the strength I had, but it didn't even shake or have a scratch.

Jack's cage was on my right, Bunny's was on my left, Tooth's was behind mine, and I'm not so sure where North's, Sandy's and Kendall's were.

I slid down and put my head in my hands. I knew it was a stupid idea for us to leave all our weapons out of our reach.

Pitch and Lucretia walked towards us, and I lifted my head and turned around to see Lucretia in front of my cage and Pitch in front of Jack's

The black horses were still guarding everyone's cages.

"Hello again Frost."

"Nice to see you again (L/N)."

I growled and glowed, but just a little since the cages were driving everyone's powers and strength.

"Don't worry Y/N. We won't hurt you." Lucretia talked to me like I was a five year old.

"I've told you a million times and I'll tell you again. I. Will. Never. Join. You!" I exclaimed, and stood up, hitting the cage.

Still nothing happened to it, but Lucretia chuckled.

"You can't get out of these cages." she said. "Only we can get you out."

I couldn't hear what Pitch and Jack were saying, but it looked like they were arguing.

I looked back at Lucretia, and glared.

"Y/N, I have a deal for you." she said, with a smirk.

"Whatever it is, I won't agree." I replied, still glaring.

Lucretia snapped her fingers, and it looked like all the Guardians were choking. They were being lifted up in the air, and clawing at invisible hands on their necks.

"If you want your friends to live, then you'll join me and my dad." Lucretia said, and chuckled darkly.

I looked at all of them, and felt hopeless and helpless.

I looked back at Lucretia, and reluctantly nodded.

She let out a high pitched chuckle, and my cage broke. I floated so I didn't fall.

Pitch shot some black sand at me, and it hit me.

Or so I thought.

Because, just a second before it hit, there was a golden shield covering me. My eyes which were closed were now open, and I noticed the shield was glowing.

It shot some light out of it, and the light hit Lucretia and Pitch, making them almost fall.

I looked around for the shield's source, and saw that it was connected to a figure in the distance. A girl's figure, to be exact.

She flew closer, and I could make out some of her features.

She had blonde hair, pale skin, and gold eyes. She was wearing a golden dress with a yellow glow, and it seemed like her entire body was glowing.

She shot Pitch and Lucretia again, but they blocked her attack.

In the meantime, I flew to everyone else's cages and opened them. Sandy and North were already there, and Sandy helped North float.

Jack helped Bunny float, and Kendall was already there, staring in awe at the person.

I floated over to her and waved my hand in front of her.

"Yo, Kendall. You ok?" I asked her, but she didn't reply.

I snapped my fingers in front of her, and she shook her head, and looked at me.

"Kendall, are you ok?" I asked again.

Kendall nodded. "Ya..."

"Why are you staring at her like that?"

"Because....she's the girl I was talking about." Kendall replied.

I gasped. "You mean...."

She nodded. "Crystal."

My eyes widened and I looked at Crystal.

"But....you said she....she didn't survive." I muttered out, in awe.

"I don't know what happened. But let's help her!" Kendall exclaimed and I nodded. I gestured for everyone to come here, and we told them about Crystal.

Everyone agreed to help her, and we all flew around Pitch and Lucretia.

Crystal and Kendall glanced at each other, but quickly looked away.

Crystal shot her light at Pitch and Lucretia, and the rest of us threw some punches at them.

Sandy hit his sand whips on them, but Pitch managed to grab one and made it into a black sand whip.

He then hit Crystal, and she went flying across the room, her back hitting a wall.

Kendall immediately flew to her, and helped her.

It looked like Crystal said something to her, and then she flew back here.

Kendall flew here after a few seconds, and blasted a strong blast of water at Pitch and Lucretia. But, as Manny had said, they had gotten stronger.

They still attacked us with their powers, and we were trying to dodge them while attacking them with whatever we had and could find.

Then suddenly Jack had an idea.

"Hey, Y/N, Kendall, why don't you guys try using that super strong power?" he shouted at us.

"Good idea!" I shouted back, and looked at Kendall.

I flew over to her and asked her:

"So, how are we gonna do this?"

"Maybe we should think of whatever makes us mad." she suggested, and I nodded.

We both stood on opposite sides, and tried thinking of all the things that made us mad.

Like when Pitch hurt Jack.

Or when Bunny was fighting with Kendall.

Or when Pitch and Lucretia trapped us in the cages.

Suddenly, we both started glowing, and a (f/c) light shot out of me, and attacked Pitch and Lucretia.

Kendall had her water surrounding her again, and some of it darted at Pitch and Lucretia.

It even had some sparks in it.

They obviously weren't expecting this, since both of our attacks hit them square in the chest, and Crystal shot them with some more light.

They both fell down, and North caught them. Before any of them could attack us, Sandy shot a sand injection into them, which drained all their powers.

They went unconscious, and North threw his snow globe to open up a portal to the workshop. It seemed like his snow globes didn't work when Lucretia and Pitch were still conscious.

We all walked through the portal in silence, and I held Jack's hand.

He looked at me and I smiled at him, to which he smiled back.

The portal spit us out into the workshop, and everyone except Crystal, Kendall, Sandy and Tooth immediately ran towards the training room to grab their weapons.

Once we got outside again, we saw Crystal and Kendall arguing big time, with Tooth and Sandy sitting in the corner, looking kinda frightened.

"Guys, what happened?" I asked them and tried to walk towards the, but it seemed like there was an invisible barrier around them.

"I saved you! And I don't even get a thank you!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Well, you almost killed me before!" Crystal said back.

"That was a century ago! And I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen." Kendall replied, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"You just get worked up so easily, don't you?! I was just joking that time!" Crystal said.

Kendall had tears running down her face as Crystal flew out the door and slammed it.

She fell down on the floor, and cried her eyes out, and everyone gave her a group hug.

"Hey, hey....it's ok Kendall don't worry. You have us, you'll be alright." Jack said.

"Yup. We'll never leave you." I added.

"We're your best friends. You don't need her." said Tooth, hugging her tighter.

"Don't worry, mate." Bunny said.

"Yes, everything is ok." North said with sympathy.

Sandy nodded and flashed some pictures above his head, which meant: "We're a team. We're all together forever."

Kendall sniffed and got up, wiping at her eyes, and gave everyone a hug.

"Thank you guys so much. You really know how to make a girl happy." she smiled at us, and walked into her room.

We all unknowingly smiled too, and went into our own rooms.

I snuggled into my bed, and fell asleep literally immediately.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.2K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💜 From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...
113K 3.8K 22
ᯐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 ( 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚂 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒! 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄! 𝐁𝐑𝐄...
51.8K 1K 21
Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy protect the world's children from darkness an...
41.7K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...