I FELL FOR YOUR EYES - Abhigy...

By crazymahiz

He is a charmer... She is a spoiled brat... A single bet changed their destiny.... A funfilled, adventourous... More

The eyes which took my breath away (Prologue)
The pillars of this story (Casts)
Life - A reality to be experienced... (Teaser)
1. The Terrific entry of the Betting Queen...
2. The Charming And Dashing entry of the Rockstar....
3. Best friends - Never let's you to do, stupid things alone...
4. Sparkling Eyes.... Racing Heart beats...
5. The Roaring Bike Race, which created a magic...
6. I'm the key to your heart...
7. Because, your eyes said the love to me...
8. The First romantic meeting of the soulmates...
9. You are in my thoughts, always...
10. It's no surprise... I got lost in your eyes...
11. The awaiting challenge, which gonna change the fate...
12. Finally, I met my love...
13. Rockstar on a daring mission....
14. I love to get lost in your eyes...
15. Plotting A Tricky Plan...
16. Facing The Triple Attack...
17. The smart move of The Terror Girls....
18. Let's kick start the twisty game of Love..
20. My soul gets refreshed with your friendship...
21. I'm standing like a cat in the wall... Is my heart betraying me???
22. Your Friendship is the most valuable and prized possession of mine...
23. Letting her to taste her own medicine...
24. Unexpected news, which brings a storm in my Love life...
25. Nothing is impossible, as I've a trustworthy love...
26. Finding Me - The Real Rockstar
27. It's not Fuggy or Mogambo.. It's always, Pragya...
28. I'm agreeing for the bet.. It's my life's biggest challenge...
29. The bitter reality is that Truth always sucks...
30. Rockstar is back with a bang...
31. I'm feeling guilty for hurting you...
32. ( Last chapter) Pragya, Mogambo or Fuggy - Who Abhi gonna end up with???
Bonus Chapter: Romantic Outing... Rockstar Vs Betting Queen...
Epilogue: The depth of your love has changed me, forever...

19. Get ready folks.. The game is On...

1K 108 78
By crazymahiz

Ours is a best relationship and pure bonding... Though we are in love with each other, it's no doubt that we are the best of the best friends...

When I say "I love you" , I don't say it out of habit... It's a sweet reminder that you are the best thing that happened to me...

I can't control my smile, when I'm with you...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Everyone present in the engagement hall moves their attention towards the dance floor.... Ahead of the couples of the evening, Purab and Disha, all were talking about the wonderful dance performance of Abhi and Pragya....

The romantic song played by the DJ , sets the stage on fire and the romantic ambience makes it a sizzling performance to watch... Abhi and Pragya are melting everyone with their mind blowing chemistry and many forget to blink even their eyes too...

The way they danced, the easiness between them, their bonding, their sizzling moves makes everyone to feel the lyrics of the song too... Anyone who hates love too can fall in love, after watching the duos performance ... All credit goes to Abhi and Pragya, who are mesmerizing everyone and creating a great impact..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Though Abhi is dancing pretty well, Abhi's eye balls wanders here and there and he is searching his Fuggy, all through the place... Poor Abhi badly failed in his attempts and he didn't noticed that his Fuggy is in his embrace only and is dancing with him...

While Pragya watches the moves of Abhi silently and she understands that what Abhi is going through... Hearing the signal from her friends (A unique whistling sound), Pragya quickly moves her gaze towards them and gave them a quick signal....

The terror gang (Aaliya, Bulbul and Tanu) shows thumbsup to Pragya and signalled her something... When Pragya nods her head, the light turns off suddenly and Pragya rushes down from the stage....

As the lights will be turned on again, in mere ten seconds, Pragya rushes quickly and gets inside a room, which is arranged, as per their planning... The terror gang shares a group hug and takes their gang vow....

As per their plans, Bulbul, Aaliya and Tanu changed their designer lehengas and wears a suit, as that of men... They fix the moustaches, beards and wear turbans too in their heads... Just in few minutes, they changed their costumes, as the Rockers gang (Nikhil, Vihaan, Arjun and Abhi) shouldn't identify them, by any means...

Pragya too changes into a thin netted saree and wears a low cut, revealing blouse... She pours some strong liquor in her saree... She sprays a strong perfume, which can enlighten the mood of the near by person...

The girls quickly fixed a long, colourful wig in Pragya's head and applied a dark lipstick in her lips... They quickly transformed her into a different person .... Simply saying, Pragya is now in her attacking Mogambo mode, the s**y seductress , who is ready to seduce her Rockstar....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The light in the stage is still in dim mode... Making sure that no one notices her, Mogambo moves to the stage and nears Abhi, who is keenly searching his Fuggy... Abhi gasps in shock, as someone hugs him way too tightly and seductively...

Mogambo's hands roamed in Abhi's body in a sensual way and she makes a heavy moan, inhaling his masculine scent and pressed her body more intimately with hime.. As the lights are very dim, Abhi could not see who is that and doesn't know who is doing like that...

Before Abhi could react, his heart shattered into pieces... Abhi is terribly shocked, as he didn't expected the sudden kiss in his lips... The smell of the strong liquor and the odd perfume started to suffocate him...

Mogambo: My dear Hottie... You are tasting so divine... Yumm... Can't resist myself to get more from you...

Abhi gasps in shock , knowing that it's Mogambo, who kissed him and touching him inappropriately... Abhi can't tolerate that at all and his face rages in anger....

Abhi: Bl***y B***h... Shameless woman... What a disgusting creature you are... Move away, right now... I don't want to dirty my hands... Or else, I would have killed you...

Mogambo: Why too much tension, darling... Cool cool... Oh my Baby... If you want more, you are pleased to get it... I won't restrict you...

By the way, I have won the bet... It's me and not your Fuggy, who sealed the first kiss with you.... I have touched you and dancing so romantically with you... It's better for you to Love me , as I'm the ultimate winner....

You have to agree that the good for nothing stupid Fuggy is a big loser... I love you so much and you have no other choice than to love me back... You are only mine and I won't let anyone to snatch you from me....

Using Abhi's shock in her favour, Mogambo gave a deep yet sensual kiss again in his lips and runs out from Abhi's sight... Abhi is completely shattered and broken beyond repair....

Abhi's eyes welled up in sorrow... He preserved his first kiss, all these years to share it with his love of life... Never he expected that Mogambo will steal it forcibly from him... He couldn't tolerate the cheap move of Mogambo and he felt so guilty, as he allowed her to do so...

It took few minutes for Abhi to compose himself and he mentally asks sorry to his fuggy, for his doings... He badly want to meet her and wanna explain his verdict to her and is ready to accept, any kind of punishment from her....

💠💠💠💠💠

On the other hand, Pragya with a heavy huffing and panting, gets inside the room... The girls too comes inside to help Pragya...

Tanu: What happened, Pragz baby... Did your plan worked out or not??? Have you sealed your love with your mate????

Aaliya: Pragz... How did Abhi bhai reacted??? Is he is shocked???

Bulbul: Pragz.. No problem na.. Abhi bhai didn't scolded you, right...

Pragya blushes: Hold on girls... The betting Queen never fails in her attempts... The best moment of my life... Though it's forcible, I loved it... This is also having so kind of kick....

Alright... It's getting late... Let's discuss it later... Now, the real heroine's entry time... Help me, girls... I have to get rid of this awkward smell...

Pragya rushes into the restroom and takes a quick shower... She wipes her body and applies mild appealing lotion quickly... She wears a bathrobe and moves out from the restroom and got ready quickly in a designer lehenga....

The girls makes Pragya to wear a heavy neck piece, and a different wig in her hair... They made her to wear a maang teeka and a dazzling jhumka too...

They applied light makeup quickly and changed her lipstick in a mild tone.. They sprayed a very good perfume too on Pragya and they make sure to cover her face, other than her lips and eyes, by fixing a mask too...

To be precise, Fuggy or the Daring Prag is dressed up, no less than a bride, to meet her love of life, Abhi... This marks the fourth meeting of Abhi with his Fuggy...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Fuggy's eyes were constantly checking the whereabouts of Abhi... She rushes towards Abhi, who is standing exactly behind the dance floor and is left in deep thoughts.. She gently touches his shoulder:..

Fuggy: Ab... Abhi... Abhishek... My lovable Rockstar...

Abhi : Fu... Fuggy... Is that you????

Fuggy: Haan... It's your Fuggy only, Abhi...

Pragya speaks to Abhi in a different tone.... Pragya is well versed in mimicry and she can change her voice effortlessly... Only the Terror girls knows this big secret of Pragya...

She uses different tones for her three versions... Normal voice for Pragya, a husky and seducing voice for Mogambo and a bold voice for Fuggy or the Daring Prag...

Abhi: Fuggy... Fuggy... Finally, you came ... I don't know what to talk too... I'm so excited... Just can control myself...

I love you so much, Fuggy... Believe it or not, I fell for your eyes and you are ruling my heart... You are my life and I can't imagine a life without you...

Fuggy: The same applies to me too... I'm also madly in love with you...

Without thinking about anything, Abhi pulls his Fuggy closer and hugged her tightly... Their eyes locked bodies and the love waves sparkles between the duo... Abhi keeps on saying Fuggy, while Pragya mumbles Abhi, breathlessly...

Abhi cups his Fuggy's face and gave a assuring kiss in her forehead... He makes an oops reaction and kisses in her eyes, ahead of the mask... Abhi's heart skipped it's beat, when his Fuggy gave a quick peck in his lips, suddenly...

Abhi, who is badly affected with Mogambo's assault, needed such a kind of kiss from his Fuggy, to soothe his heart... The slow peck gradually transformed into a passionate kiss and it's seals their union of their souls...

Minutes tickled and they are not ready to move away... But they slowly moved after a long time and filled some air to get back their breaths... Their foreheads meet and a gentle blushy smile appears on both their faces...

Abhi can't hold it anymore.. He badly wishes to see his Fuggy's face... Using the moment in his favour, Abhi tries to remove the mask... But Fuggy is smart enough and studies the moves of Abhi quickly...

Before Abhi can do anything, Fuggy gently pushes Abhi and runs from there... The lights in the dance floor turned on completely, as the dance ends...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It's like a dream come true for Abhi... But he wonders where his fuggy went, suddenly.. He is glowing in happiness and the blushy cheeks, makes Abhi to look extra handsome... He touches his lips , which tastes with his Fuggy's tasty nectar...

Abhi runs here and there and searches his Fuggy... But to his dismay, she is no where to be found... Abhi is quite confused and he feels completely puzzled with her moves...

Just then, Abhi remembers his bestie Pragya, who left her abruptly in the dance floor... Before Abhi could confuse himself more, he spots Pragya and frowns angrily on her.. Pragya makes a sheepish smile and asks sorry to him in a cute way...

(Pragya changes to the same costume, which she wears earlier and never forget to wear her contact lens too)

Pragya: Sorry Abhi.. An important friend of Mom...  Huh... She caught hold of me... Took these much time to escape from her...

What happened Abhi??? Hey, what's that... Oh my god!!!! Unbelievable... Ahem ahem... Abhi in love mode... Oohoo...

Abhi: It's that... Pragya.. Vo.. Vo...

Pragya: You are blushing, Abhi... Aww.. So cute... Abhi let's talk , all these later... Come on.. Quickly wipe your lips, before anyone look at you...

Abhi: What are you saying???

Pragya: Phew... Wait.. Let me show you...

Pragya switches her mobile to selfie mode... Abhi is shocked to see his lips is swollen and is smudged with lipstick... Abhi is terribly embarrassed and quickly wipes his lips with his handky....

Pragya: Abhi.. I understand.. Don't feel shy and all... So, my buddy met his soulmate and had some romantic time too... Wow.. Superb yaar...

Where is your Fuggy, Abhi??? Won't you introduce her??? I want to see her..

Abhi: She left me suddenly and don't know where she vanished too...

Pragya: Whaattttt... What's going on??? Did you saw her face or not???? Tell me, how she looks.. We will trace out her location... Dad has many contacts... We will find her easily, Abhi...

Abhi: No use, Pragya... She wore the mask and I couldn't see her face..

Pragya: Abhi... This is your life matter... How can you be so careless.. I told you to see her face, right..

Abhi: Sorry yaar... Actually I was in a shock , when Fuggy approached me.. We talked and sealed our love.. Sensing that I'm trying to remove her mask, she escaped from me...

Pragya: Why are you in shock??? Say it clearly.... I can't get you...

Abhi: How to say to you??? It's an awkward story...

Pragya: I'm your friend, Abhi.. Don't hide anything from me...

Abhi: An irritating girl named as Mogambo is troubling and torchuring me in phone... Don't know, who she is... She is forcing and threatening me to love her and is troubling me to marry her ..

(Abhi explains about all his convos of him with Mogambo)

Pragya: Oh god!!! One more mystery character... What's happening in your life, Abhi???

Abhi: I too don't know.. Everything is odd and fishy... Some one is playing with my emotions and fewlings...

Abhi is in a verge to cry and his heart felt a deep sorrow...Pragya side hugs him in a friendly manner and pats Abhi's back..

Pragya: Don't worry, Abhi... We will find out Fuggy and track this irritating Mogambo too...

Just then, the Rocking boys nears them.. Abhi introduced Pragya to his friends and they chit chatted for sometime..

Abhi: Guys... What happened??? Did you find out anything???

The boys hungs their head down and nods their head as no..

Vihaan: Nothing worked.. We have fixed some secret cameras to track, whoever nears you and also to find out the odd moves of anyone.. But most the cameras were stolen.. One camera is broken and one is completely blacked out....

Arjun: No one enters this place, after we left and none leaves the hotel too..

Nikhil: Someone, who is very close by to us is playing clearly and cleverly, knowing very well that this will be exactly what we do..

Pragya: Can't we find them???? Why are they playing in my Buddy's life like this??? What the hell they want.. I can't see him in this condition...

The boys felt very happy on seeing Pragya, who cares for Abhi, ahead of them... They clearly understands how Abhi chose Pragya as her bestie..

Their talks were interrupted, as Purab and Disha calls Abhi and Pragya to the stage.. They were being introduced to some relatives and colleagues... The function ends with a happy note..

The Terror girls roared in happiness, as they have succeeded in their attempts.. The Rocking boys badly failed and they couldn't guess what had happened too..

Abhi is still left in a big confusion and he couldn't understand what's happening in his life... But Pragya has some secret plans in her mind and an untold intention, which gonna change the life of Abhi in a drastic manner...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So,

What's gonna happen next???

What is the hidden intention of Pragya???

Will Abhi succeed in his love and life???

To know more stay tuned...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Until we meet next time,

It's me....

Yours buddy...

Crazymahiz...

Winding up....

Sayonara.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
48.1K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...
77.8K 8.5K 50
A Rockstar clashes with a School teacher... A bold, arrogant and stylish person had a huge encounter with a shy, nerdy and innocent person... Two opp...
16.1K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...