fox in the chicken coop - pri...

By madformads

Olivia has just been given a life sentence for a string of murders Due to her lack of remorse and pure malice... More

Authors note
Prolougue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 22

4.8K 133 89
By madformads

Ahhhh so much love, I actually love you guys so much. The response to the last chapter was actually insane, all those comments are the reason this chapter is going up so quickly, and it's a long one!

This hasn't been properly checked so please ignore any mistakes x

Remeber to vote and comment! Thanks for reading.

Enjoy <3

---

I squeezed my eyes shut and counted to 5 trying to block out the blaring alarm.

"1...2...3..."

"Olivia."

I opened my eyes, Michael's hand was a few centimetres above me. I grabbed it and let him help me up. Before I had a chance to say thank you he was climbing over again. I followed behind clutching my stomach.

When I dropped to the ground John grabbed my hand and pulled me into a nearby bush with the other men. We crouched, watching the guards and police assemble.

I stayed at the back of the group while the men peered through the bushes. The warden was shouting things through a megaphones, something along the lines of we were all deadly felons and to kill us on sight, I got a bit lost after the first minute. Then they were off, police cars whizzed right past where we were crouched and I heard multiple guns being loaded.

I was distracted for a second thinking about how many shots it would take to bring me down, a hushed but urgent whisper "Dogs." Brought me back. Indeed there were some dogs heading straight for us.

"No one move." Michael hissed as the dogs were loaded into the back of the car "They can't smell us." The dogs exploded into barks.

John grabbed Michael's jumper "But they can see us."

We took off sprinting away from the dogs. I ran as fast as I could jumping over roots and ducking branches. I was at the back John a little way ahead of me. After a solid 5 minutes of running as fast as possible I could feel myself beginning to fall behind. I ducked under a barbed wire fence Linc was holding up "Hurry up." He hissed at me.

"Fuck off." I replied speeding up to get behind John. We paused for a second by the lake.

"Where the hell is the van?" Sucre said. Everyone peered across the lake, there didn't appear to be a van.

"Ye of little faith." John responded. I barely had time to roll my eyes before we were off again.

We skidded around the corner and sure enough there was a van. Linc hopped in the drivers seat and Charles triumphantly jumped next to him on the passengers side.

There was a lot of shuffling as everyone was jumping in and out of the van. I ended up sitting next to T-bag as Michael moved away as soon as I sat next to him.

As Charles was rummaging in the bin looking for the keys the van sprang to life. I turned around to face John "What the hell are you doing, you can't leave him out here."

"I can and I will." He hissed. As he said that Linc put his foot on the accelerator and the van jolted forward slamming me back in my seat. I heard Charles' screams as we drove past him.

I zoned out a bit as T-bag started rattling on about something. In the space of a second I had a handcuff on my wrist and John had a gun to T-bag's head. "What the hell" I shouted loudly trying to jerk my arm away. I knew he was up to something when I saw him take them in the infirmary.

"You think that will stop me, huh?" John said pushing the gun harder against T-bag's head.

"Think twice Johnny boy." T-bag said, a smirk on his face. "You shoot me, and girly here will be dragging around 170 pound of dead Alabama flesh with her. That don't sound very convenient to me."

"Give me the keys you dickhead." I shouted at T-bag.

He opened his mouth to reveal a small key in between his teeth "This one?" Before I could react he threw it backwards down his throat, I grabbed his neck.

"Spit it out!" But he'd already swallowed it.

I kicked the chair in front of me angrily "FUCK."

"Watch it." Linc said, his chair being the one I kicked.

I turned away from T-bag the best I could so I wouldn't have to look at the smug grin on his face but being attached to him left me with limited mobility.

We continued driving in silence for a few more minutes until Linc spoke. "Trouble ahead." The van slowed down and we all peered through the windshield. Blue police lights flashed in the distance. It reminded me of the fairy lights my mum had draped around my bed to help the nightmares. The dull ache I always had in my heart tinged slightly.

Linc pulled the van onto a side road. "Is there any other way to the airstrip?" Linc asked.

"This road is the only way, we'll have to try to go around." Michael replied. Linc started to drive the van down the track along side the road, a sudden jolt threw me up in my seat causing my handcuffed arm to jerk at a weird angle.

"Son of a bitch, we're stuck." Linc shouted.

"Everybody out, everybody out" Michael said. We all jumped out and tried to push the van out of the deep mud it had sunk in. It didn't take long to realise that when you're handcuffed to someone you can't really do much.

T-bag and I stood watching the men fruitlessly attempt to save the van. Occasionally he'd pull the handcuff hurting my arm and I'd growl in response. "How far is the airstrip?" Linc asked Michael.

"On foot?" Maybe two miles"

"What about three-legged race over here." Sucre said, looking at T-bag and I "They ain't going to make it 10 feet."

"I'm sure we'll manage." I said gritting my teeth.

"We a team now girly." T-bag smirked while copping a feel of my ass. I punched him in the side.

"Fuck you." I said angrily.

"Behave." Linc said sternly pointing at us.

"Behave." I whispered under my breath mocking him.

"Let's go. Let's go." Linc shouted, glaring at me. We started running as fast as we could.

A helicopter flew to the side of us it's light bouncing off the trees near us. It was pretty hard to fun with someone attached to your side. I grabbed T-bag handcuffed hand in mine. He looked at me surprised. "It will be easier to run." I said with a grimace. I was right but it didn't make the sensation of holding his hand any more comfortable.

Sucre stumbled in front of us before stepping backwards. "Woah, woah, woah." He exclaimed. I stepped forward dragging T-bag with me. A sheer drop looked back at me. "What now?" Sucre said, looking at Michael.

Before he had time to answer the helicopter noise became louder. It was heading straight for us. Everyone threw themselves to the floor and crawled to any cover they could find. T-bag and I found a large rock and pressed ourselves against it. The helicopter passed overhead. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's coming back, y'all, it's coming back!" C-note shouted. My sigh of relief may have been a bit premature. The helicopter flew back over us. I crouched as small as I could.

We all made our way down to a caravan and car by the lake. Sucre hopped in the front seat of the car and started working his 'magic'

T-bag refused to sit near John so we sat by the lake instead. Normally I would have put up a fight, but my stomach was killing and I didn't really want a broken wrist. I sat on a wooden beam clutching my stomach. "You know we're not going to be in these handcuffs forever, one way or another." I said.

"Now what do you mean by that." T-bag replied.

A shout from the car caught our attention. Linc was waving us over. "You know I'm surprised he didn't just leave considering he hates both of us." I said. T-bag snorted.

We were off again. T-bag and I began to fall behind, co-ordinating with someone let alone someone you don't like it pretty hard. We saw the a flash of something enter a barn in the distance. "You're so fucking slow" I grumbled as we stumbled along.

"Ha, says you." T-bag responded. We entered the barn pushing and cursing at each other. The men were all stood watching us, the door slammed shut behind us.

"What's going on? What's going on?" T-bag said, fear in his voice. Suddenly T-bag was pushed forward and slammed into the car, I was dragged with him and hit the car hard. The pain in my stomach erupted and I fell awkwardly to my knees.

"Oh shit." I cried out and this time I couldn't hold back the tears. What if something happened to the baby, this pain isn't normal. I couldn't go through that again. Linc dragged me to my feet and I could see anger in his eyes.

"Please...I'm pregnant." I whispered. Linc let go of me and took a step back.

"What did you just say." He said slowly. All the men turned to face me.

"I'm pregnant." I said, looking directly at Michael.

---

OOOOOOOOH exciting times.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

See you all soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 16
For Claire Bolden, everything was going some what perfect. New town, new people, a loving family, and the perfect boyfriend. But one moment changed e...
114K 3.1K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
724K 22.4K 32
Prison Diaries: Book 1 (complete) A law-abiding student gets entangled with a broody inmate when she discovers there has been a miscarriage of justic...
642 187 42
Jaxon; Not much time had past since I left my old life behind, I had just settled into my new home and new job it felt so good to be a new man but t...