Magi x Fairy Tail Crossover

By Midna01

Magi and Fairy Tail crossover. While Natsu's twin sister, Sora, is fighting an enemy, she gets transported to... More

Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31

A/N

2.2K 21 4
By Midna01

  Today is Easter! May your day be blessed!

It's not just about the chocolate and egg hunting, but also about God being risen today!

  Plus you're never too old to go egg hunting. You're still a child at heart! If you're teenager and you think you're too old to do it, then you're never too old.

  Celebrate this day, if you wanna. Do it the way you see fit!

And if you're birthday is coming up, happy birthday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 26
I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. This is a story about Sky Dragneel, (my OC). Sky and Patch finally reunite with the guild members. Every...
49.5K 1K 13
~A young girl,merely 8 years old wanders around a city hopelessly lost.She ends up at a guild,Fairy Tail and claims she is the daughter of Igneel.Nat...
202K 4.8K 26
*Next Gen* A young girl travels through Magnolia on her own with only another young boy to keep her company. But what happens when they meet Fairy Ta...
278 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...