BTS imagines // ENDED.

Da dryflowerpetals

This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title... Altro

Butterfly |SeokJin|
Bad Day |Jungkook|
Memories |Yoongi|
Hot Chocolate |Jimin|
Letters |Namjoon|
Mistletoe |Taehyung|
Close As Strangers |Hoseok|
Long Way Home |Seokjin|
Love Me Or Leave Me |Jungkook|
Coat |Yoongi|
Broken Home |Jimin|
What a Feeling |Namjoon|
I Love Him |Taehyung|
Teeth |Hoseok|
Wrong Person |Jin|
Dream Catcher |Jungkook|
Author's note |dryflowerpetals|
Heartache On The Big Screen |Yoongi|
*Prom*|Jungkook|
Hoodie |Jimin|
Worldwide |Namjoon|
Laps |Taehyung|
But Darling, That's Not Love |Hoseok|
Fate |Seokjin|
*Prince?* |Taehyung|
Unrequited Love |Jungkook|
Unrequited Love pt. 2 |Jungkook|
Shout |Yoongi|
Ghost |Jimin|
The Boy In The Corner |Namjoon|
Number two |Taehyung|
Number two pt.2 |Taehyung|
Number two pt.3 |Taehyung|
Number Two pt. 3.1 |Taehyung|
Number Two pt. 3.2 |Taehyung|
Soulmate |Hoseok|
How to break up with Kim Seokjin |Seokjin|
How to break up with Kim Seokjin pt. 2 |Seokjin|
Wrong Person pt.2 |Seokjin|
*Loud* |Hoseok|
*Beach* |Taehyung|
*New Start* |Jimin|
*New Start pt.2* |Jimin|
*Drunk* |Yoongi|
Friendship |BTS|
*Wrong Person pt. 3* |Seokjin|
Therapy |Jungkook|
Therapy pt.2 |Jungkook|
Therapy pt.3 |Jungkook|
Wrong Person pt.4 |Seokjin|
*colouring* |Taehyung|
*language barrier* |Hoseok|
*camera* - |yoongi|
jacket |Seokjin|
another life |Namjoon|
another life pt.2 |Namjoon|
| @THEHO218 |
*happiness* |Hoseok|
*F.U.* |Taehyung|
notice |dryflowerpetals|
thank you |dryflowerpetals|
comfort |Yoongi|
sound of love | Hoseok |
*two* |taehyung|
Actor |Jimin|
F.U. pt.2 |Taehyung|
*happiness pt.2* |Hoseok|
important !!
I Miss You |Seokjin|
break/semi-hiatus !!
Night Sky, Daylight |Jungkook|
*two pt.2* |Taehyung|
no.1 |Jimin|
no.2 |Seokjin|
no.3 |Yoongi|
no.4 |Taehyung|
no.5 |Hoseok|
Hanahaki Disease |Jungkook|
closed. // goodbye, thank you.
notice | important |

bittersweet love |Namjoon|

6.7K 267 75
Da dryflowerpetals

length: 1059words
warning: angst, happy ending(?)
a/n: my school starts in about 12 more hours so this is the last time i'm going to be this active before the 10k series, i really hope you guys liked this because i really loved the bittersweet meaning behind this. i love you guys, wish me luck in school!

p.s.: i'm holding a few unofficial bangtan/kumamon giveaway on my twitter and it is open worldwide. hope you guys join! my username is dryflowerpetal :)

.

"I don't love you anymore."

.

When her world shattered, her whole mind was spinning and in a blur. However, he was the only one in focus.

How could he still be on her mind even after he broke her heart?

Her hands automatically grabbed onto the counter in front of her, afraid that she might fall over without support.

On the other side of the counter, Namjoon looked at her with concern in his eyes. He was scared that she might fall and injured herself. Looking up from the counter after stabilizing herself, her tear-filled eyes turned into slits.

"Don't look at me, I don't need your pity."

"Look, I'm just worried that-"

"You don't get to worry about me after breaking my heart!" She yelled at him, her hoarse voice tearing the thick silence.

"It doesn't work like that." Her voice fell to a soft whisper.

They both stood opposite each other in silence after her outburst, only the counter separating them. After the long silence, she removed her hands from the counter and stood straight, trying to stay strong.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

"Fine. I will let you go." His eyes widened in surprise. How was she so calm after that outburst? Seeing his reaction, she gave him a sad smile. "Why are you so shocked? You don't love me anymore, I can't do anything to make you stay by my side."

Nodding along with her word, he remembered one of the reasons why he once loved her; she was mature, she understood why and would listen to his opinion.

"But can I ask why? Why do you not love me anymore?" His eyes darted everywhere, trying to avoid her gaze and thinking of a proper way to tell her the reason.

"It is because of her, isn't it?"

She took his silence as a yes.

"I noticed both of you getting close months ago.

I thought it would be unreasonable of me to be jealous and think that she would steal you away from me one day.

I guess I should've talked to you that day when I felt like we were drifting apart.

It is my fault, I'm sorry."

"No, don't say that. It isn't."

Her eyes started filling with tears again.

"Tell me Namjoon, did you cheat on me with her?"

"No, you know I would never do that to you. You know that I'm not that kind of people."

Even through her tears, she could smile after hearing that sentence.

"One more question, did you once love me?"

"Of course, I did."

"One last one, are you willing to go on one last date with me?"

He couldn't say no to her last wish from him.

.

Her finger pressed against the glass as she pointed to the animal behind it.

"Remember this Namjoon? You once said we could get a pet together when we moved in but even after three years, we still haven't gotten one." She smiled.

Namjoon looked at her, nodding silently. He scanned her face and remembered the last time they went to the pet store. Even though it only has been three years, he could point out how much darker her eyebags got. How tired she looked as compared to the bright person she once was.

She certainly lost that glow he once admired.

"You know, I had so much hope then that we would have a family together but I was waiting for you to be ready to settle down before asking you. However, it seems like we are far from it."

As she looked into his eyes, he could see how she was a shell now, soulless and lifeless.

"Come on, there a few more places we have to go."

.

"Here." He said as he handed her a cup before settling on the bench. Taking cup from his hands, she took a sip before smiling slightly, he still remembered her favourite drink.

"What about here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember here?"

"We had a picnic here together, I promised you that the moment I am free, we would come here to have picnics because we loved the first one so much."

"But surprisingly, after we moved in, we never came here anymore. Even though we see each other every day, we don't spend time with each other anymore." Her name came out of his mouth in a whisper, light as air, as invisible as a ghost.

She turned to him before smiling, her eyes starting to form small crescents.

"But I don't blame you.

You got busy, I got busy.

You were tired, so was I. We need time to ourselves but we neglected each other.

I guess it was my fault as well."

Throwing away the cup into the bin beside the bench, she stood up before holding out a hand to him.

"Let's go to one more place? After that, this date would be over and you are free to go."

He took her hand.

.

Following her quickly steps, she took him down the street. Many stalls where set up by the side, ready to open for the night market to start. This street was always busy, but the busiest during the night. However, that day, it seemed as if there were only the two of them, the rest of the world was a blur.

He watched her figure as she held his hand, leading her to their destination. Her figure seemed smaller. It seemed less healthy and she aged more than she should.

She is really tired. He thought to himself.

When she turned around slightly to look at him, he noticed that it was swollen around her eyes and his heart sank a little.

I made her cry, didn't I?

Suddenly, her footsteps stopped.

Then moment she turned around, he let the words flow out of his mouth.

"The first time I said I love you."

She smiled sadly before letting go of his hand, letting hers drop back to her side.

"I'm glad you remembered this."

Mirroring her expression, he replied, "How could I forget?"

He scanned the surroundings, it definitely changed from the time they exchanged their confessions of their love.

"Here is where we end everything."

Looking up at her in shock, he was more surprised to see her smiling brightly at him even though there were tears gathered at the corners of her eyes.

"It's fine, just say it."

Taking a deep breath, he held one of her hands.

"I loved you."

If it was possible, her smile seemed like it could shine brighter after the hurtful confession.

Was this the bittersweet part of loving someone?

"Namjoon, I just want you to remember,

it is fine to fall out of love,

as long as you've once loved me."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
558 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...
691K 15.5K 200
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 (𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥) .... 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘥𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...