Memory (H2OVanoss)[Completed]

By ChaolypticCrticism

His laugh, his smile, his eyes, and his last words. Oh god his last words were the saddest things I've ever h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

865 63 9
By ChaolypticCrticism

It had been about a week since the guys had returned home, Jonathan had left Evan's side only a few times, mainly to eat and use the restroom, even to odd time to sleep in his bed.

The guys weren't worried, Jonathan hadn't stopped eating and sleeping and taking care of himself, he was just worried. They didn't blame him for his worry, because there could be so many things that could go wrong when Evan woke up.

Two weeks went by, there had been a flatline scare during that time but luckily Brock had saved him. Jonathan became less reluctant to leave his boyfriend now, but to avoid permanent damage to his neck the guys had brought a sleeping bag so he wouldn't be away from Evan during the night.

Other than that, he was good, he even left the room to do a quick mission, which was obviously successful. Their image was still maintained as the mysterious gang who supposedly 'ran the city' and luckily not too much trouble was afoot.

Another week without incident left Jonathan feeling a bit more hopeful about Evan and his coma. And another week later he was back to sleeping in his bed and leaving the room a bit more.

But not only did Jonathan smile a bit more, but the feeling of love was spreading. And a few days later there was a new couple around the apartment.

Tyler and Craig. Wildcat and Miniladd.

Everyone had seen it coming to be honest, I mean there was obvious chemistry between the two since the moment they had met.

Oh, and a what a glorious day had that been.

-------------------------

"Vanoss, are you sure we need a hacker?" Tyler asked his best friend as they sat at the kitchen table discussing a team plan. They needed new members with unique skill sets.

Vanoss nodded, looking him dead in the eyes. "Yes, Tyler. A hacker can get us in to almost anywhere, and can get info on almost anything. Trust me, it's important."

Tyler caved. "Alright, but I think there's a very important flaw in your master plan here, owl boy."

Vanoss leaned back, his arms crossed over his chest in a cocky manner. "And what is that, pig man?"

"Where the hell are we gonna find hackers?"

~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the two had their conversation, and Tyler had barely seen Evan around the apartment, he was either shut up in his room or out and about. Either way, Tyler could tell he was busy.

Tyler had been eating breakfast by himself in the kitchen quietly when Evan came strolling down the hall, a huge smile on his face and a giant stack of papers in his hand.

He tossed the pile of papers in front of Tyler, who just barely was able to stop the paper from spilling his food.

"What is that?" Tyler asked, staring curiously at the papers.

"It's a list of hackers, it has their name and all of their possible locations." Evan grinned, very proud of his work.

Tyler shook his head and laughed. "Of course it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler pulled the car into brake mode, leaning back as he grabbed the file from the front seat. He was looking at hacker number 35B16-Vanoss had used a weird complicated numbering system for security reasons-also known as Mini Ladd, real name currently unknown.

He had been investigating hackers for the past three weeks, and not even using the whole of last week since something had come up.

That something had been Vanoss getting himself shot-although it was a complete accident- so Tyler had to help him, but once he had gotten there someone else was helping him.

So long story short, Vanoss was now resting back at home with their newest teammate, Moo Snuckel, or Brock. Tyler didn't like him much, but he had saved Vanoss so he could live with him.

Tyler cracked his knuckles, resting both of his hands on the steering wheel while his eyes scanned the surroundings. He was a couple blocks from the pier near some shopping center, more specifically parked on the side of a cafe near some shopping center. Mini Ladd's fifth most common location-Tyler had been working down his list- and he had a feeling that this was the place.

He stole another glance at the blurry photograph of the hacker, he could make out a pair of rectangular-framed glasses and ginger-ish hair that had a slight wave to it. Tyler squinted his eyes to make out an eye color, he was debating if it was either hazel or green, maybe even blue. In the end, he decided on green since it matched his hair better, odd reasoning but it worked as he continued to scan the passing faces.

After a few minutes he spotted him, sitting down in a corner booth inside the cafe, laptop in front of him and a cup of coffee at his side. Sighing, Tyler put the file in the inside pocket of his jacket, tugging the collar of it up a bit as he stepped outside, taking his sunglasses off the neckline of his shirt and sliding them on as he locked his car and made his way inside.

"Large coffee. Black." He stated to the waitress as he slid into the booth in front of the hacker. "Mini Ladd, right?" He said, nodding at the waitress as she appeared with his coffee.

Mini stared at him in shock as he took a sip of his coffee. "How did you-? Who the hell are you?" He exclaimed in disbelief, shutting his laptop and stuffing into his bag.

Taking another sip, he looked up at the man in front of him, taking off his sunglasses as he answered. "The name's Wildcat, I work for Vanoss, you may have heard of him."

Mini choked mid-sip, nearly spilling his coffee as he hurriedly placed it on the table, coughing a couple times. "You work for Vanoss?! As in, criminal mastermind Vanoss? Wait, am I about to get murdered-is this an assassination?"

Tyler chuckled at the man's nervousness. "First of all, do you know any other Vanoss? Secondly, no, you're not dying today, I'm just here to recruit you for our team, you want in?" He said, taking yet another gulp of coffee.

Mini stared at him, shock, confusion and surprise running through his eyes-which Tyler now confirmed were indeed green and his hair was a more on the brown side rather than ginger. "A-are you serious? You want me?"

"Well, Vanoss put you on the list for a reason, so yes I am quite serious." He placed the now empty cup of coffee on the table, pulling out the file. "Mini Ladd, hacker 35B16, real name unknown, skill level: Expert."

"You're lying, this is not happening." Mini said, forgetting about his coffee, he snatched a glance at Wildcat's serious expression. "Oh, this is real. Holy shit, I don't know what to say."

Tyler smirked. "I do. Welcome to team Vanoss," he pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Follow those instructions, see you later 35B16." Standing up, leaving a couple bills on the table to pay for his drink, Tyler left the cafe, climbing into his car as he sent a quick text to Vanoss.

Tyler: Got him, hacker 35B16. We got ourselves a winner.

Sliding the glasses back on, he drove out of the parking lot, his car roaring as he took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mini grabbed eagerly at the paper Wildcat had abandoned, it held a time and location. Midnight at a place across town, he was totally down.

Pulling out his phone, he brought up his blog, smirking at it with happiness. He updated it with a quick post.

M1N1LADD: Ya boy is working with the big leagues, this is MiniLadd, expert hacker, signing off.

At midnight, Mini found himself parked in front of the place, an abandoned building that looks like it used to be a shop or something. He took a deep, calming breath as he got out of the car, closing the door and locking it as he moved towards the building, becoming nervous.

Following the instructions, he went around the side and climbed the fire escape, heading to level two and dashing inside through the window. He jumped down onto some wooden pallets, somewhat silently as he noticed three other people staring at him. He recognized Wildcat, the guy he met earlier, and the other two must have been Vanoss and the other teammate.

"A bit late, but I'll allow it." Vanoss said, leaning on the guy next to him for appeared to be support. Mini noticed he was holding onto his side like he was in pain.

"Dude, you need to sit down." Wildcat said, leading Vanoss over to some wooden pallets like the ones Mini had jumped onto. Mini followed at a safe distance, still not having said a single word.

"W-what happened to him?" Mini spoke quietly, but since the building was empty his words echoed, and he winced at the sudden noise.

"Oh, this dumbass just got himself shot." Wildcat said, helping Vanoss hop on the pile.

"You make it sound like I meant to do it, Wildcat. Anyway," he turned towards Mini. "I'm Vanoss, or Evan, that pig over there is Tyler-or Wildcat as you know- and the guy with the awful fashion sense is Moo, or Brock. And you are-?"

"Craig, Craig Thompson, or, you know, Mini Ladd, Mini for short." Craig was flustered, he didn't know what was the right thing to say in front of a upcoming criminal gang.

"Well, Mini, welcome to the team." Vanoss held out his hand for Mini to shake, with he did with eagerness.

"It's an honor to work with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 30
Nyssa Verbeck knew who Vanoss Crew were, who doesn't? They're the most popular guys in school! It's impossible for them not to be talked about. It w...
2.8K 97 12
Everyone know time is a valuable thing that everyone has. Yet not everyone has the same amount of time. People can run out of time at a young age som...
51.7K 2.3K 66
WARNING!! ⚠️⚠️ This story is not suitable for people under 13. It contains bullying, language, discrimination, rejection and trauma. If you don't lik...
69.7K 4.4K 49
Look at me, not too close, though, just from the outside. What do you see? A smile? Friends? Happiness? Joy? Everything that I could ever want? A pe...