following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

chapter 29

3.1K 74 6
By curly3392

sorry guys I was on holiday but I'm back now and updating often (as I can) this book is coming to an end soon but there is going to be a sequel very soon: ) thanks for all your support I love you all so much x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

It was Monday and we were back at rehearsals but somehow this was different. Everyone was manic going crazy. This was the final. Everything had to be perfect.

It was lunch time but still everything was up in the air. People were coming and trying things with my hair whilst I was eating my pasta. It was really weird but it had to be done and this was only Monday. I hadn't quite decided which songs I would use yet. Tulisa wanted them all to be original and written by me. So I had been hard at work finding songs I had written and asking Tulisa what she thinks.

Tulisa said she likes them all. I felt I needed to do a song which is a bit more upbeat and so I can get everyone up on their feet. So me and Tulisa had chosen Baby I. Then I had two more choices left. One of them I would have to sing with Tulisa.

Tulisa had heard all of the songs I had written in the X-factor house (mainly about Harry). And she particularly liked one called Daydreamin' which I wrote when me and Josh were still together but we weren't really a couple. We would just text because I was too busy with the show and I would daydream about Harry but back then I thought it was a silly little crush. Every girl in the house fancied Harry and I mean he's so famous so it was just my imagination, or so I thought.

She also liked one called You'll never know. Which I wrote when Josh was begging for me back but I was already with Harry. But I refused point blank to sing that. It would just upset and embarrass Josh on national telly and I'm not even with Harry so...

The other one Tulisa really liked was Better left unsaid. Which was a song I had written in the past few days really. It was a mix of both Harry and Josh. Little parts for each of them. And it really meant a lot to me. In the end we decided on Baby I, Daydreamin' which I would be doing with Tulisa, and You'll never know. These were Tulisa's favourites and she knows best so even though they weren't my first choices they would benefit me best. Also I could put a lot of emotion into singing them because they were such emotional times for me.

It wasn't until lunch that I heard about Harry's break up from Mandy. I heard two workers on the show gossiping about it. They had loads of rumours, one of them including me. Quite a few including me actually which I found quite funny to be honest. I'm sure Harry didn't though. He had lost both of his girlfriends in the same night by the sounds of it. I wanted to ask how he was but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

When lunch was over I was back alone in my studio practising the songs and thinking about backing vocals and everything. I sat down at the piano and started playing and singing Daydreamin'. No matter how hard I tried to work and keep focused I couldn't help but imagine Harry walking in and hugging me from behind like he always used to do. Funny, how I was daydreaming about Harry whilst singing a song about daydreaming about Harry.

I rehearsed all day and Tulisa was just as busy as I was but we still had a good two hours together rehearsing. Our voices went well together especially in this song which I was so happy about. The more time I spent rehearsing with Tulisa the more I felt I could win. She had this amazing quality about her that made you feel incredible about yourself and honestly, I think we could do it.

Soon enough Monday was over and we were heading back to the house. Only three of us. It felt so empty, that massive house for three people. But there was barely any time when it was just us three honestly, There was almost always a camera crew around. Like wherever you went. Sometimes I would just go and sit in the bathroom, turn the shower on and just sit on the floor on my phone or something. Anything to get a few minutes of privacy.

When we got in it we were doing a couple of interviews. We had all been assigned different places. Liam was in the game room, Jane in the kitchen and I was out on the balcony. When I walked out onto the balcony Tulisa was there. When she saw me she jumped up and came over to hug me.

'What are you doing here?' I asked happy to see her.

'All of the judges with contestants in the final are. Harry thought we should do an interview together' Shit. Harry was in the house.

'That's a good idea' I said still smiling as the cameras were still on us.

'I know right? So lets start shall we?'

'Sure' She took my hand and we sat down together on the balcony.

'So, what were your first reactions when you realised Ariana was through?' The big man with the low gruff voice asked.

'I was ecstatic, my little baby in the final. She really deserves it, no one really sees how hard she works. It's incredible how much effort she makes' Tulisa answered and I replied.

'Thanks Tulisa. And yeah I was so excited and relieved really. I really hope I can go all the way.'

'Can you give us any sneak previews of what you will be singing?' The man asked. I hadn't decided whether I liked him or not. He never showed any emotion and I'd never actually seen his face without a camera in front of it.

'No sorry, all we can say is Ariana has written all these songs by herself and they are truly amazing' Tulisa smiled.

'What's this competition been like for you so far?'

'I think it's been really fun and a great experience and I couldn't of asked for anyone better to mentor me. I wouldn't change this experience for anything. Sure there have been some hard times and crazy times which I could of don without but I don't think it would be the same if those things hadn't of happened.' I said still smiling.

'I think that Ariana is the best competitor in the show and she will definitely go far. I can see Ariana going miles. She wont give up and one day she will be at the top of the charts. I couldn't of asked for a better person to work with and she's here in the final and I am so proud of her.'

'Now just mention some funny times and bad times you've had please'

'The good times for me,' Tulisa started 'Are when I'm working with Ariana. She's such a great girl and I honestly see her as my little sister now'

'And the bad times?'

'I can't really think of any bad times to be honest, it's been a pretty great experience'

'And you?' The man asked looking at me. If I were going to say the truth then I would say the good times, all the times I was with Harry and the bad times, when I wasn't. But here was my answer...

'The good times are probably when I'm performing and doing what I love, and of course hanging out with Tulisa it's been a honour getting to know you and become as close as we have.

'The bad?'

'Seeing everyone I love leave the competition and feel the house slowly empty. Everyone was so talented and it's unfair anyone has to go.'

'What about splitting up with Josh, your boyfriend?'

'Ariana you don't have to answer that.' Tulisa said looking at me worriedly.

'It's fine. You know, splitting up with Josh was hard. But every relationship comes to an end and unfortunately mine came to an end whilst I was in the house and it's been publicised everywhere which has made it so much harder for me.'

'Do you think being in the house was what started causing problems in your relationship?'

'Maybe, we were completely fine before I came here. But obviously I was busy and we weren't talking as much before and I was missing him and he was missing me. We hadn't seen each other in a couple of months and it is hard. I could of handled it better and so could he but this is all new to us and it is very difficult especially with it being all over the media and everywhere I look.'

'How did you feel when you saw the pictures of him with that other girl?'

'Right, I'm sorry but that's it. Ariana isn't answering that question. Goodbye. Thanks for the interview.' Tulisa said pulling me towards the sliding doors of the balcony.

'Thanks'

'No problem, you shouldn't have to talk about stuff you don't want to, if you want I can make sure they don't show that footage'

'No, its fine. I need to speak about it so people stop asking and hounding me'

'That's fine, now are you ready for some real fun?'

'What?'

'We are going to a theme park!!'

'Are you serious? I love theme parks! Who else is coming?'

'All the other finalists and their mentors and a camera crew'

'Ok lets go!!' I pulled Tulisa into the big black car waiting for us. We were travelling with the other mentors and contestants but they were still getting interviewed as Tulisa cut our interview short. Soon enough I could see Liam and Harry coming towards the car. I sat in a window seat and Tulisa was sat opposite me. Liam squeezed in next to me and Harry next to Tulisa. Then when we were all there we set off.

But just before we left Harry suggested

'Hey should all of the mentors go with the other contestants on a ride too? It would show we are all friends and no hard feelings and stuff'

Great.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Im so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I have been on holiday and really caught up in school. This fanfic is almost at an end but I will be making a sequel if you like?:) Please go check out my other fan fics:) 

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends:) I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 24 20
The new student who loves photography arrives. y/n type of story.
211 1 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...
600 37 16
manel a normal girl decided to go to london just for vacation until she meets one of her idols and this moments changed her life... find out here ...
117K 3.3K 55
My life All rights reserved ©2014 Hariana Fanfic