Million Dollar Man

By something_hopeless

Gangs. That was the one thing that had ruined Evelyn Summers life since the start. With her brother being the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Eighteen

581K 16.8K 11.9K
By something_hopeless

Hello my darlings! .xx

Unedited because why not live on the wild side.

+++++

Chapter Eighteen

"Once you go black,

You never go back."

My body slammed onto the ground, emitting a sickening crunch as my body twisted in an unnatural way as I held in my screams of pain.

I felt my face distort in anguish as blood trickled from my brow and into my eye as my entire body throbbed in torment.

"Please..." I moaned out, a hint of desperation leaking into my tone. I watched as he smirked down at me in contempt, waiting for me to break and give in. Probably thinking that after endless hours of torture, he had finally gotten his way.

"What was that, Evie?" His mocking tone made my stomach clench with disgust and annoyance.

He wanted me to break; he needed me to break. But I wouldn't break. I couldn't break.

This sardonic monster above me did not deserve the satisfaction.

With a sarcastic smirk and a demonic expression, I looked up at him.

"Is that the best you've got?"

+++++

The bars of the cell echoed with tremendous force as Sebastian repeatedly slammed his hands against them.

"You're making a fucking mistake." He growled, sending a murderous glare towards the wary police officer. He shifter under the intensity and turned his attention to the other officers entered the room.

"Oi!" Sebastian called out, rattling the bars once again; "I want to speak to O'Malley and O'Donoghue right now."

Anger coursed through his veins, though he did his best to keep it in check. This wasn't the first time Sebastian had been arrested, because every now and then some big shot police team would try to take him down.

The only difference wasn't something, but someone.

Annoyance and worry had left Sebastian completely overwhelmed, and frustration was quickly flooding over him as he thought about Evie.

"Listen, we don't have to do shit for you." One of the officers finally spoke up, stepping away from the group and coming closer to Sebastian's cell.

It was obvious that this man had the biggest ego of all the officers, and most likely the most idiotic. Sebastian let a taunting smirk cross his lips before he pulled himself away from the bars and made his way to the concrete bench jutting out from the wall.

He lazily sat down and leaned his head back against the wall, and with his smirk still intact, Sebastian finally responded with the words he had wanted to yell at the man.

"When I get out of here, and I will, you-" he pointedly stared the officer straight in the eyes, "you are the first one I'm going to kill."

The officer's smile faltered, and he paled quite a bit as Sebastian chuckled to himself.

"Nice to see I've got your attention now, lad." Sebastian mocked further as the officer rejoined the group behind him, losing the flare he had only moments ago. Once Sebastian was satisfied, he leaned back against the concrete, carelessly allowing his eyelids to drop in a nonchalant manner.

His calm façade severely contrasted with the storm brewing within him.

"You're not going to get out of here, not this time at least."

Sebastian opened his eyes quickly; growing annoyed as he stood to snarl at the officer he had thought he had threatened enough for the day.

Surprisingly enough, he found himself staring into the light brown eyes of a woman in a police chief uniform. His brows came together in confusion as he studied her intensely, not recognizing her in the slightest bit.

"What happened to Keane?" Sebastian's sharp voice cut through the air, and while the rest of the officers looked nervous and frightened, the woman before him remained unaffected by his presence.

"Keane," she said, referring to the previous police chief, "has been fired."

Sebastian forced himself to hold in his surprise, yet the woman before him smirked with contempt as if she could sense his hidden feeling.

"You see," she continued, "two-faced undercover spies in the police force just won't do, especially if they're working with people in gangs. As you can see, O'Malley and O'Donoghue are also missing." She gestured widely around the room before looking me straight in the eyes.

"I don't tolerate that kind of behavior." Her tone was authoritative and firm, and her expression matched. "The police are supposed to protect, not cower in submission to people like you."

His jaw clenched at her words, but Sebastian refused to let her know just how much he wanted to strangle her.

"Is that so?" He forced out, his eyes narrowing at her amused expression.

She let out a sinister chuckle and gave a slight nod with her head. "Of course you're angry. All your ties with the police force are gone, and now, you're under my control. It won't be long before we find Mason and Callum, and then we will have disarmed your gang of its vital members."

A tidal wave of anger crashed over Sebastian, and slight tremors ran through his body as he glared at the woman.

"My name is Chief Carter, so you know," she said with a jeering smirk, "although it seems we won't be acquaintances for too long."

"And why is that?" Sebastian bit out, feigning mock interest.

Chief Carter looked pleased by his question, and instantly Sebastian knew she had planned for that to happen.

"Well Mr. King, with a record like yours, I'd say you have about three days tops before we can get you six feet under the ground, where you can sink straight into hell, exactly where you belong."

Sebastian tsked lightly, making her look of contempt falter. "Now, now, I'm sure we can think this through."

"On the contrary," Chief Carter interrupted, "You're a wanted man, Mr. King. You have no other options, and you have no one else to save you. As much as I'd like to continue this little chat, I'm afraid I must go." She gave him a pout, but Sebastian could see the sarcastic glint in her eyes.

"I'll be seeing you soon."

As she turned on her heel, the rest of the police officers seemed to follow her, all except for one.

The egotistical man from before walked up to the cell, his eyes shining with victory.

"And the King has been dethroned."

Before the man had time to react, Sebastian arms shot through the bars of the cell, one hand wrapping around the back of his neck, the other on his neck.

"Chief Carter," Sebastian called out calmly, raising his eyes to meet her alarmed ones.

Sebastian smirked as he took in the fearful expressions of all the people in the room, not once glancing as the shaking man in front of him.

"This is your first warning." With a twist of his hands and a sickening snap, the man fell limply onto the floor, the life having completely drained from him before he could even cry out for help. There were a few gasps, and even a whimper as the onlookers witnessed the murder helplessly.

"Next time," Sebastian said, "It will be you."

+++++

An unusual pounding struck through my head as a bright light began to shine through my lids as I started to awaken.

A sudden sense of alertness shot through me, making my eyelids fly open and my lips to part in surprise as I took in my barren surroundings. The painful headache continued as I slowly tried to pull my weak body into a sitting position.

I came to the realization that I was completely alone in what seemed to be the basement of a warehouse, which happened to be the setting of nearly every horror movie I've ever seen.

A flood of memories from the events that took place in the last twenty-four hours washed over me, and I was once my feet in an instant.

I was dressed in a large white shirt paired with loose black joggers. My feet were bare, nearly freezing against the cold concrete floor.

I lifted my shirt instantly, staring at the white patch on my skin. Without giving it a second thought, I tore the patch from my skin, hissing as the bandage pulled painfully against my sensitive skin.

"What the..." I breathed out in disbelief, staring down at the small bit of stitched skin, surrounded by a large, swollen black and blue bruise. It looked tender at the sight, but that didn't prevent me from gently pressing against the area.

A whimper escaped my lips as I retracted my hand instantly, dropping the shirt quickly.

"Well look who's finally awake."

My heart took off as a shocked gasp left my lips, and I turned around much to quickly to face the man who had just entered the room.

Due to my weak state, I stumbled backwards and collapsed onto the ground. The man chuckled before walking over to me, only to stop as I started to back away frantically, my eyes wide with caution and fear.

I now recognized the guy as the one who had taken me from the cab and carried me into the black van. My eyes darted to his wrist, where the black tattoo peeked from underneath his long sleeved shirt.

I took this moment to trail my eyes over him and observe what I was up against. While there was no doubt that this man had back up, I still wanted to make sure I would be able to handle myself if he tried something.

The man was tall yet built. His dark brown hair and features looked familiar, yet I couldn't seem to be able to place where I would have recognized him.

I think that's what made it all worse.

"Let's not waste time, okay?" His tone was hard, the amusement shining only in his eyes this time.

A shriek left my lips as he lunged forwards and caught my ankle with his large hand and began to pull my flailing body towards his own. Once I had come within a close range, his hand moved to my wrist and he swiftly pulled me up into a standing position.

The sudden movements made my head spin, and I involuntarily fell into him, too feeble to hold myself upright.

Repulsion rushed through my being as his arms wrapped around me, and despite my state, I began to struggle against him, hoping to be rid of his presence as soon as possible.

"You're just going to tire yourself out," he whispered into my ear, making me shiver in disgust. It was obvious that he let me go from the way he smirked when I broke free of his grip.

I managed to remain standing, my adrenaline now serving as fuel, keeping me wide-awake and very much alert.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I snarled, my hands balling into fists by my sides.

The man cracked an evil smile at my tone, his hands running through his hair as he looked at me.

"You're Evelyn Summers," he stated, "what do guys go to you for most?"

A murderous expression crossed my face, and my body tensed with the desire to attack the man before me.

"Can't take a banter, I see," he observed, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Unless you're an idiot, by now you would have realized that me and my boys have decided to take you in for a bit."

"Kidnap." I shot out quickly, "You and your boys kidnapped me."

The man looked a bit surprised by my tone before he chuckled to himself. "As you wish. I suppose you could say we kidnapped you," he admitted, making me scoff loudly, "but let's just look past that."

"Excuse me?" I nearly shrieked, stepping towards him angrily. His hand shot out from his side and covered my mouth immediately.

"I said," he seethed, his eyes now dark, "let's just look past that."

I clenched my jaw in annoyance, feeling generous enough to allow him to continue to talk.

In all honesty, in would benefit me much more to hear what he had to say. Not that I've been ever known to sweet talk myself out of a situation, and I was at the point of desperation where I was willing to try it out.

"As I was saying," he continued, "your Evelyn Summers. Judging from your reaction right now, it seems that everything I've ever heard about you is true." 

He paused, as though he was waiting for me to snap at him and question what exactly he meant by that, yet I managed to control myself enough to jerk my head in a frustrated motion, signaling for him to continue. 

I allowed myself to smirk slightly as his annoyance towards my silence showed through the way he frowned and narrowed his eyes. "You're an important piece to have, in this game of life-" I scoffed loudly, interrupting him. 

The man stepped closer; one hand on my shoulder while the other tightly gripped my waist. His cologne was overwhelming, and I nearly gagged at the smell. 

"You have something to say?" 

I shied away from his hold, only for him to adjust his arms so that I was trapped against him. I tried not to flinch away from him and keep the revulsion out of my expression. 

"As I was saying," he continued, "you're important. But you already know that right?"

I glared angrily at him, refusing to answer. 

"Oh no, I haven't angered you, have I?" I rolled my eyes in response and he took that as a sign to continue. "You see, with your help, The Kings numbers have risen significantly." 

I shrugged nonchalantly; ignoring the small amount of pride I felt warm my insides. 

"Finally, you know what you are to Sebastian King, I presume. You know what you mean to him, and what that does." 

Angry and annoyed, I cut him off quickly. "Yes," I sighed loudly, making him smirk in contempt. "I know. I get it. I'm the weak link. I'm Sebastian's goddamn weakness. I fucking know already. I've heard this all before, don't think you're the first one to try to tell me this."

The man's eyebrows had risen, displaying a small amount of surprise on his features. "It must piss you off, being used as nothing but a tool in the destruction of the great Sebastian King and his gang." 

I squirmed in his grip when he said destruction, morbid images flooding through my mind. "I refuse to let you use me as leverage in whatever sick game you're trying to play," I snarled out, giving him a murderous glare. 

He released me for a moment, his lips parting in surprise as I clenched my fists tightly at my sides.

I was fucking sick of people thinking I was a disadvantage to The Kings, and that in turn they could use me to their advantage. It made me feel worthless. It angered me that this man and his gang thought they could do this to me. I wanted nothing more than to put a bullet through his head.

It was ironic; really, to think that only months ago I was scared by the thought of death. Scared by the thought of even taking a life. Scared of the emotional and mental toll it would take on me. 

Yet now, I've been embraced by the cold, unforgiving arms of death, and I've welcomed every moment of it. 

I was surprised with myself, but shouldn't I be disgusted? It's like I never even cared about the lives I took, I just took them without a second thought. 

Kill or be killed. 

But was that is? Was that my reality? Because I had worked for years before that without a drop of blood on my hands and I never had a problem. 

So what changed me?

Was it Sebastian? The Kings? Or was it me? 

Could I have possibly changed myself for the worse and not realize it? 

"You're fascinating."

His words broke me away from my thoughts and drew my attention back to reality. I had remained standing off to the side with my hands still fisted while the man watched me with bright eyes, studying my every move. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked quietly, feeling drained and exhausted. 

He was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "No one can seem to figure you out. You see, Evelyn, like I was trying to tell you before, you're important to have; yet one cannot take you without knowing their facts. You're a ticking time bomb, it would be reckless to just try to take you." 

His words sparked fear in my stomach, though I refused to show it. "What are you saying?" I snapped, although I felt as though I already knew the answer. 

"Oh Evie," the man chuckled, now circling me, "we've been watching you for a long, long time." 

My heart sped up as he disappeared behind me, his footsteps growing closer and closer. I jumped when his hand landed on my shoulder, and the other one wrap around my waist. 

"You see, you're going to tell me some things, and I'm going to help you out, okay?" He asked, his tone making me sick. 

"I don't know what you mean," I stated, twisting out of his grip so that I could face him. I looked around the empty basement, spotting a door behind him.

Would it be possible to sprint there before this man realized what I was doing? Definitely not. Could this man have a gun? Most definitely. To add to my indecision, my head throbbed painfully, reminding me that I was not in the right state of health to be trying to escape a man like this.

As if he read my thoughts, the man stepped directly in front of me. A warning look glinted through his eyes as he stared at me rather fiercely.

"Don't even think about it," he snapped, a harsh expression taking over his features.

"You and I both know that the drugs haven't worn off, and your adrenaline will only last for a matter of time before it wears off, leaving you practically unconscious in my arms."

I felt disgust shower over me, and I took a step back, increasing the distance between us.

"I am a man of very little patience, Evelyn Summers, so I suggest that you just give me the answers I want before I decide to do something that I assure you I will not regret, but you will."

There was a moment of silence before I gave a short nod of my head, telling him to continue. While I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, I knew he meant what he said. It seemed like the best idea to just listen to what he had to say.

"Like I was saying before, you're going to tell me everything I need to know about the Kings and Sebastian specifically for that matter, and then in turn, I will help you." He paused, studying me closely for a reaction. "Because while I may be a monster in your eyes, I am a quite reasonable man."

I rolled my eyes at this, scoffing at the irony of his words.

"Look," I said, "I would love to help and all, but Sebastian tells me nothing. I couldn't help you even if I wanted to."

My eyes once caught onto the tattoo that was etched across his wrist, and my eyes widened a bit as unanswered questions flooded my mind.

"Well that just won't do." My eyes lifted to meet his, and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously, taking another step back, worry and anxiety pooling in the put of my stomach. I could sense that I was in a bad situation, hell, since I was kidnapped I've been in a bad situation; however now it has seemed to take a turn for the worse.

"If you won't give me what I want," he paused, and without warning a hand flew towards my face, hitting my cheek with surprising force. A stifled scream escaped my lips and I stumbled backwards, falling onto the hard concrete floor.

I hear him approach me, and saw his black combat boots enter my line of vision. My body quaked with terror as he leaned down, meeting my hard stare.

"I'll just beat it out of you then."

+++++

There was a storm of emotions brewing within Sebastian, yet he managed to maintain a calm façade on the outside.

It had been hours since the last officer had passed by, and when the last one did, he practically sprinted through the room, never once looking up.

News of their fellow officer's death had spread quickly, and while that was not shocking, Sebastian was surprised that this hadn't caused a rise out of any of them.

After all, that had been his intention from the beginning.

Sebastian had wanted to make the new chief crack. He needed her to crack so that he could find an advantage against her.

As much as it angered him, he was hopeless in this cell. He had absolutely no power while he was locked behind these bars, and she knew it. So while he couldn't get to her physically, he tried to get to her verbally and mentally. Both of which have proved to be futile.

An idea popped up into his head, and Sebastian decided to give it a try. "Hello? Don't act as though you can't hear me." He paused, tilting his head to see if he could hear anything. "I know my rights, you know, and I would like to have my call now."

Silence was his only response for a few minutes, before he heard some shuffling coming from the back room.

A smirk formed when the door off to the right opened slightly, and a small officer entered the room. Her eyes were rimmed red and her hair was disheveled, bringing Sebastian to the conclusion that she knew the cocky officer he had killed.

"You're the devil," she hissed out, nearly choking on her words. She held a large disposable phone in her shaky hands, and her words confirmed Sebastian's previous thoughts.

Normally he wouldn't have given a shit whether he had upset her or not, but her watery blue eyes reminded him of Evie, which sparked some guilt within himself.

"Was he close to you?" Sebastian asked, biting his lip gently.

He watched as her hardened expression crumbled, and a whimper left her lips. She furiously wiped at her eyes as the cries continued to echo around her. Sebastian could only sit a watch she started to sob pathetically in front of him, her shoulders, and entire body for that matter, shaking violently with each cry.

She was crying so much that she didn't notice Sebastian approach her from behind the bars.

"Listen," he spoke, startling the officer, "I am not a good person, but I'm sorry about your friend."

She had taken a few steps back since she had noticed their proximity, despite the large iron bars that stood between them, effectively trapping him into the cell.

"Why?" She whimpered out, confusion and hurt on her features.

Sebastian sighed and held out his hand, taking the phone she hesitantly handed him.

"Collateral damage, love. I wouldn't expect you to understand."

Had Sebastian known he was wearing such a sympathetic, guilty expression, he would have realized why the young, heart-broken officer decided to help him.

"Be careful who you call," she whispered quietly, her eyes wide an earnest as she pressed the importance of her words.

Sebastian only nodded in confusion, not fully processing his words as he stared down at the phone, his only chance getting out of the hellhole he was in.

He quickly dialed Mason's number, knowing that he would never go anywhere without his phone by his side.

Sebastian held his breath as the phone rang and rang, until finally someone picked up.

"Hello?" Mason's voice rang through the phone.

"We have a bit of a problem." Sebastian stated, grimacing at his words.

+++++

I was lying on my back, my vision hazy as I stared at the dull concrete ceiling above myself. The crappy white paint was peeling off in certain places, and I found myself growing fascinated by the deterioration of my own prison.

There was blood pooling by my head, but I couldn't find the strength within myself to turn my head and see just how much blood had been drained from me.

My poor head, I thought sadly, with all the blunt force trauma I've suffered from today, you'd think I'd have a fatal concussion on my hands.

The aching pain that was spreading throughout my body was strong enough to make me want to scream out, but I had already done enough of that already, and I didn't feel like my making my raw throat suffer any more.

The man had left for nearly an hour now, or maybe even more. I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do for the time being; for when I heard him leave, there was a series of voices that joined his.

If I was right, at the upper level of this warehouse was the most dangerous gang in London that had supposedly broken apart years ago after all of its leaders were killed.

Nine Black Guns made The Kings look like pussies, frankly.

Started by nine, short-tempered men, who referred to as vampires because they were frighteningly bloodthirsty.

They killed for fun. It was just a game for them, and then it became more. They began killing for power, and they had their minds set on being the most dangerous gang in London, while at that time not many gangs existed.

They had formed before I was born and they had collapsed while I was very young, hence why I was so shocked to see their trademark tattoo going around again.

As the man had said, he had a very short temper, and it only took a few short, insulting comment to spark his uncontrollable anger.

I still was unsure of what made him stop his attack against me, because even after I started bleeding he continued to punch, kick, and throw me around.

While I tried to fight back before, I was at an advantage from the beginning. The drugs proved to have taken a large toll on me, as all my movements were slow and languid against his brutal assault.

I felt a paralyzing amount of alarm explode around me as the creaking of a door opening echoed around the room, breaking the silence.

With each step that resounded throughout the room, I felt my stomach and nerves twist and clash while my breathing became heavier and much more difficult.

I felt my eyes flutter close in anticipation as he continued to approach me. I was helpless, lying in a heap on the ground, and it would be wrong for him to continue attacking me, though we both knew it didn't matter whether or not it was fair.

"Oh dear," an unfamiliar voice filled my ears, "he sure did a number on you."

My eyes stayed closed, as my breathing remained labored, the fear numbing me as I tensed in terror.

He sighed above me, and I felt him crouch down by my side.

I wasn't sure if I should be happy that it wasn't the man who had mercilessly beat me before, or be scared that this man was worse.

Slowly and cautiously, I allowed my eyes to part and meet his.

Before I could get a proper look at him, a cry left my lips as the light of the warehouse, sending an overwhelming amount of pain to pierce my skull, blinded my vision.

"Close your eyes," he ordered, a command I was more than willing to comply. "As much as I would like to have a talk with you as soon as possible, I think we should get you cleaned up first."

I felt his hand gently brush over my hair, twirling it with his finger playfully.

"Ready?" He asked.

Against my better judgment, I parted my eyelids to look up at him in confusion.

I let out a breathy gasp as strong arms lifted me up, and cradled into the stranger's chest.

I knew it would be futile to try to fight back at the moment, and I wanted nothing more than to be stitched up and have the blood be washed from my bruised and broken body.

"I don't know anything," I whimpered out, my desperation breaking through as my voice cracked and tears welled up in my eyes.

The man just shushed me, ignoring the whimpers and cries that escaped my shaky lips.

"Let's just clean you up first, then you can deny everything all you want."

And in my gut I knew nothing good was going to happen anytime soon.

+++++

Sebastian slammed his fists into the wall repeatedly, his anger at an all time high. After talking to Mason, he had discovered that Evie had never returned home, which made him downright sick with worry.

With all the time that had passed, Sebastian was sure that she was already home; yet from Mason's reaction to Sebastian's arrest, he should have realized that something was wrong.

Nevertheless, Mason and Callum would be there in a matter of time, ready to get him out of this place and find Evelyn.

"Where the fuck is she!" Sebastian suddenly exclaimed, slamming his hands down on the concrete bench in the cell. Dust and broken bits fell to the ground, thus fueling Sebastian's assault.

"I presume you're speaking of Evelyn Summers," Sebastian's attention turned to the she-devil herself, "right?"

Chief Carter sent a chilling smirk towards Sebastian as she pulled up a metal chair just outside the bars of his cell.

"Fancy seeing you again," she continued to taunt, her eyes darkening along with her expression.

"What the hell do you want?" Sebastian snapped, not trying to restrain his anger around her.

"How long have you known Evelyn?" She questioned, pulling out a pad and a paper as though she was a psychiatrist of some sort, though Sebastian knew she was far from it.

"No answer? Okay, how about this one, when did you develop feelings for her?" Sebastian's jaw clenched as the Chief Carter chuckled to herself, a sardonic expression crossing her features.

"Have I touched a nerve yet?"

Sebastian remained silent, and threw her a smirk of his own, fighting to pretend as though he could care less about what she was asking.

"Is she the girl that you had my officers check in the hospital as, 'Emily Kane'?" Chief Carter raised her eyebrows expectantly before scrawling something in her notebook.

"I assume you're aware she's missing, right?"

"How did you know that?" Sebastian asked quickly, tensing as he awaited her answer.

"Now, now Sebastian, don't be so accusing." She scolded him, though the look in her eyes said something else. "And for your reference, I was told that Evelyn escaped from the hospital, and used a taxi to get away, severely injuring the driver in the process.

Sebastian couldn't help but grin at the thought of Evelyn kicking ass, no matter what state of heath she was in.

She was relentless; but she was also now missing.

"Unfortunately," Chief Carter continued, "the taxi was found a few blocks away with the key still in the ignition, the driver's door open, yet Evelyn was no where in sight."

Sebastian gritted his teeth as worry filled him at an alarming rate, causing Chief Carter to write down more.

"It's interesting," she announced, standing and folding her chair up, "to see someone as horrible as you get so worried about someone. Evelyn sure must be a special girl. I would hate for anything to happen to her."

Sebastian's eyes widened for a second before he lunged at Chief Carter, only to be held back by the bars.

"I will tear you apart if you touch her," Sebastian snarled, his eyes glinting with malice as his hands ached to choke the life from her.

She seemed surprised by his reaction before her features became expressionless and she merely shrugged in return. "I would also like to thank you for saving me days, maybe weeks of work."

"How so?" Sebastian growled out, his hands dropping to his sides as they clenched into fists.

Chief Carter smirked, obviously pleased he had asked. "Well first, while I may not be able get you tried for any of your previous crimes, you've now given me the opportunity to try you for murder and you've threatened me, which is never a good idea. Not to mention, you've led us to the arrests of Mason Walker and Callum Bell."

"What?" Sebastian snarled, his hands gripping the bars tightly as his anger spiked once again.

She cocked her head to the side, a taunting smirk gracing her lips again. "You didn't know? We tracked your phone and got them before they could even leave your house, which brings me to another thing. We now have a search warrant to completely tear your house apart."

Sebastian had never felt more anger cloud his mind as he tightened his hands and growled under his breath.

"Say goodbye, King. Your reign is over."

+++++

"No!" I cried out as tears pelted down my face. "I swear I don't know anything!" My throat was thick and pained me to speak, nevertheless cry out in desperation.

The large t-shirt I had been placed in made me feel small and weak against the two men who stood in front of me.

"Evie, darling, you're making this so much harder for yourself." The man who had cleaned me off exclaimed, his tone making my stomach ache and tears to flow faster.

I let out a few more sobs before I tried to catch my breath. My head was killing me, and not because of the concussion they told me I had. The drugs that I had been injected with were making my heart race at a sickening pace and my head to spin in an unhealthy manner.

The men continued to advance upon me while I tried to plead my innocence. "Please," I begged, "I know nothing. Sebastian never told me anything about the gang's activities, I swear! You need to believe me!"

The man who had taken me from the car stopped moving, and grabbed his friend's arm before whispering something into his ear, catching his interest.

While I fought to stay conscious and calm, both men turn towards me, malicious smirks on both their faces.

"Well," one of them spoke, "if you're not going to be able to give us anything helpful, I suppose we should either kill you, or have our way with you."

"Or," the other man quickly cut him off; "we can use you as collateral damage. I'm sure Sebastian King is familiar with that."

Adrenaline burst through my veins and I fisted my hands, anger and defiance surging through me.

"I don't care! I'm not scared!" I screamed, letting the drugs have me talk complete bullshit.

"I'm not scared!"

"Well then, if you're not scared, I suppose it's time we have some fun. What do you think about that?"

A scream left my lips as the pain shot through my body, making me collapse onto the ground and shake in complete anguish.

"Yes," the other man agreed, "I do think she's ready for some fun."

+++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 3 37
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...
1.9M 65.7K 25
(Mafia Story) Mature content; The story contains rape, kidnapping, sex and strong language. Read at your own risk. ►I felt tears threatening to fa...
535K 14.2K 37
WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body pressed against mine once more, confinin...
1.4M 40.5K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...