Last chance to make it(book 3...

De PrudieN

continuous(book 3) - trilogy and last book gotta read 'one chance, are we making it' THEN read ' we made it'... Mais

last on We Made It
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Epilogue

chapter 6

39 1 0
De PrudieN

De'lay

It hasn't been two days yet since I came back home, and I'm already losing my mind, thinking about Morgan and Brendan being family but fucking too messed up my mind, when Mo told me two months ago, I flipped out on her and beat that ass up before asking Reon for help, he offered me a place to stay, he went after B and broke his nose...if I'm gon beat Mo up then he deserved to be beat up just like Mo did, since I decided to forgive Brenden I forgave Mo as well because she's been there for me since forever...but I haven't told both of them yet I'm trying to forget but I can't, Brenden's been quiet since we talked I guess which isn't helping me at all.

(ring ring)

I looked at my phone and saw that my sis was calling me, I know I got a basic ring tones but either way I answered

***phone convo***

Me : hey sissy(trying to sound okay)

Kay: hey baby sis, how you doing? - you all over the news these days what's happening? Or you prefer me coming over to talk to you? That's if you at your house

Me: it's nothing serious, B and I had a lil argument, he cheated so i-

Kay : HE DID WHAT?! -

Me: im handing it De'kay, im actually back home...I can't keep Malaysia from him any longer he hasn't seen her in 2 months only because I was thinking of me but been staying with Reon so don't belive anything you read

Kay: (sigh) De'lay really are you okay? -i may be going through things myself but you still my baby sister, you know you can trust me

Me: I know I'm trying to handle this on my own, I know I can do it

Kay: okay if you say so Lay, but mom is flying out tonight so she wants to sit us down as her daughters she said something about Jeanette wanting to reach out so keep your phone close by for when she texts you where we going okay

Me: okay, but are you okay though? Reon told me what's been happening with you and Q...I hope things are getting better

Kay : I hope so too lay, let me get going Q making noise and daddy 's wife isn't pleased about it -talk later and kiss Laysia for me

Me: okay love you chika.

**** end of phone convo***

I sighed going downstairs after hearing Malaysia screaming " what's wrong with her? " B asked looking hella irritated " you squeezing her too tight that's what's wrong with her, let me calm her down " I said getting her, I rocked her back and forth coz Brenden was holding Laysia like she's about torun from him " I'm sorry for that, I just missed her alot" he said I just nodded " I was about to order some lunch want anything?" I nodded" anything with crispy chicken for me " I said he nodded, after he order the food he came by to sit with me on the couch as I layed Laysia next to me " so how long are you going to be here again?" I turned to face B " why? Is one of your hoes coming by soon?" I asked looking interested " man I told you I stopped with all that, I just want you back home "..i shrugged " I might be here for a while only if you behave, and stop putting your hands on me " I said being honest, his face lit up " are you serious? " I nodded " I mean we all make mistakes right, I think I can handle you for another month or more " I said not being sure if this was the right decision " but before I decide to stay we gotta talk...I think I let my gut down when it comes to you when I got pregnant, and it's time you take me seriously Brenden, I can still fuck you up if I want to " I said being serious" babe let's just forget about the past I'm trying here, I already lost a lot of time without you here let's just move on" B said, I rolled my eyes " it's going to take a while to get the thought of you and Mo together but I'm trying too B...I love you just don't hurt me again we can take things slow since I rushed you into this marriage " I said I do feel bad that he felt pressured to marry me even when he didn't want to " yeah we can take it slow" I nodded" I love you too De'lay " he said then perked my lips,making deepen the kiss, I haven't been touched since I got pregnant and Malaysia is 8 months old now so yeah " I think we should wait till you feel secure with me" I looked at B skeptical " you sure you okay? and didn't fall?" I asked making him laugh" I'm changing baby - the food is here let me prepare while you clean up" he said making me nod.hopefully he has changed.

De'kay

Soon as I left the house, we'll left Quintin and Kesha I came to my dad's house because my kids are here,i asked Jas to get them after school, I called Lay up because my mom wants us to have some sort of a meeting, but with what's happening in my life,lay's life, Jas and Jeannette it's hard to look out for each other, I do know that Terell has a baby with lay's friend Morgan and they announced on TMZ that they getting married in a month I know my sister isn't feeling this but won't say anything to us because we never saw her after her divorce or saw her lil baby,hopefully we all get back to normal I don't know " ma,are we going home now? granpa's boring and Aliyah keeps using us to make her lil boyfriend jealous " I looked at Rein like really " why you snitching on her Rein? -hold up she has a boyfriend? How do you know all of this?" I asked he groaned, making me chuckle as I stood up" okay you don't have to tell me, go call your auntie and tell her that we are leaving gather your siblings also" I said he nodded,i rely on Kam and Rein because they my backbone when things ain't going well for me they may be 11 but they sure as grown for me now...I went to my dad's office since that's where he was " hey daddy we about to leave, you gon be fine" I asked " alright babygirl,drive safely - wait how's your baby sis lay?" he asked, I shrugged taking a sit " I am worried about her, but I did call her, she says she's handling it well but I don't believe her, well i'll talk to her tomorrow and see how she is" I said he nodded" ask her about this basketball player she's seen with, shes married with a new born she can't be going around acting like a w-"." dad no don't say that she said she was only staying with Reon because of the fight she had with Brenden I don't know what's going on but I'm hoping to find out tomorrow, don't judge her please " I said cutting him off he sighed " okay I trust you -have a safe trip" I nodded" okay love you" I Sang going out, he sang out too I just love my daddy " kids let's go now! " I yelled they all shouted coming" i'll meet you at the house I got somewhere to be" I turned and faced Jas " where you going at 8pm Jas?" I asked folding my arms " I do have a life too Kay now please take liyah and the rest too i'll bring take aways" she said I rolled my eyes and said okay as the kids loaded in the car, I strapped Q and Alex behind, it's a mini van car for family so it's pretty huge,i drove to the house hopefully mika and Jonathan are back from their lil trip....

After getting home, Q made dinner as his token of saying sorry to me ofcourse I found it sweet, we ate as a family yes mika and Jonathan here except Kesha I don't like her now more but anyway after making sure the twins weren't doing nothing bad on their phones and Gina not putting on make up yeah she really is something else, lil Q is by my side as well as Alex since his mama isn't back yet, Aliyah was on the phone flirting but I made sure she hang up, there won't be flirting of kids in my house...Anthony was fast asleep this boy likes sleeping...Quinting went to check something at his restaurant talking about his manager wanting to quit because of the cookers it's stressing to run a business I can't wait to go back to my job in a weeks time. Quincy is laying on my chest while Alex is laying on my lap,im sleepy too it's been one helll of a day." baby get up and go sleep " I rubbed my eyes and looked at Q who's waking me up damn I been down that long" what time is it? -wait where Quincy and Alex?" I asked worried now waking up good good " I put them to bed-."wait Jas is not back yet?" I asked he shook his head " mika is though but she's asleep too you feeling okay?" I nodded" aight let's get you to bed"...I shook my head " I'm hungry though,if all the kids are asleep can you sit with me while I eat? what time is it?" I asked " it's about after midnight, I got some from the restaurant you can eat that" I nodded getting up, said thank you then warmed the lasagna up to eat...Q watched me eat because I'm damn hungry after that we uhm had a lil session in them sheets honey.

**** the next days**

I woke up looking at the ceiling just thinking, I can hear all the commotion happening downstairs meaning the kids are up already which is a first coz normally mika and I wakes them up...Q groaned illustrating that his waking up " hi " I said smilling well its been a while since I got some, since I woke up next to my husband since I been kissed good morning which he just did,but I frowned remembering that he got to go back to where he stays now " what's wrong? " Q asked "when are you moving back in? I mean that's if you want to -I tho-nevermind " I sighed seeing the look he was giving me " I want to move back in but not now De'kay" I huffed but let it go as I got up building up some strength for when I go downstairs, I did my hygiene then took a quick shower then got out to get dressed Q was still asleep well he went back to sleep I rolled my eyes, put my hair into a messy bun I got curly hair and sometimes it's not that nice, got my regular leggings and some oversize t-shirt then went downstairs well I'm glad I did because Aliyah is being hush towards Mika"- you don't know what we been through stop Judging my mother she didn't do nothing to you dang! Mind your own business" I heard liyah yell " woah liyah what's up? Why you yelling at mika like that? Show some respect " I said to her then attempted to take Alex from her but she refused, I raised my brow " girl I don't know who you think you giving that attitude to, give me Alex" I said she shook her head" I can take care of my baby brother without your help, my transport is here bye don't wait up" she said " hey where you taking Alex?l mika yelled " he coming to school with me since my mom isn't here for another week -". " I can take care of him while you at school Aliyah I been doing that, put Alex next to Quincy don't dare leave with him" I said going to the kitchen this child gon really make me smack her, I heard her groan and after some minutes the door slammed " I took Gina and the boys to school already, they couldn't wait since it's their lil museum trip today but I don't thin-"." why was you yelling with Aliyah like that? For a moment I thought it was the boys and her " I asked cutting her off I mean I appreciate her taking care of my kids but she needs to put them in their place when they wrong " Kay that child been through a lot trust me, shes used to being responsible for her baby brothers all the time when Jas is not around so I think that's why she blew up on me for taking A to school and not telling her" I sighed " no word from her yet?" I asked She shook her head" aight well uhm I'm gon feed Quincy and Alex before taking them to my step mom, I have a meeting with the twins teacher in 4 hours " I said she nodded" well I been meaning to talk to you about something, you know I met someone right and I'm not getting any younger either right so uhm we been trying to have a baby an-"." whoah are you pregnant? And why haven't I met this guy?" I asked folding my arms she chuckled " you been busy with your own things so yeah well I'm 3 and half months pregnant, and I'm moving in with him in a week " she said I frowned " you leaving me alone with all these kids dang Mika " I whined" girl they your kids I know you can handle them but I got to live my life" I nodded then hugged her " I can't believe I'm gon be an aunty well again that is " I said excitedly " who's having a baby? Jeanette? Lay? Or Jas? Or maybe your brothers?" we turned around and found Q leaning on the kitchen counter I cleared my throat " well if you must know mika gon have a baby" I blurted out making mika hit my arm" ouch what? " I asked " I was gon tell him when I was ready though Kay I swear you talk too much-"." let me get this straight you're going to adopt a baby right coz I don't remember meeting your sperm donor" Q said making me bust out laughing remembering that I gotta feed the kids " well let me leave you to eat move out my way wanna make my babies some to it shoooe!" I said chasing them out getting to work,dang I forgot my mom is in town now this sucks...

Another day of fighting can't I get a break though!?

Quintin

" Are you pregnant Shamika?" I asked folding my arms it took me literally 2 minutes to get mika outside to ask her about this thing she was talking about with De'kay " yeah I am,whats wrong with that?" she asked folding her arms " look I'm just looking out for you here,how long have you known this guy?" she coughed hmm weird much" about 4 months " I thought" and how far along are you?" I asked" 3 and a half-"." you got pregnant after knowing this bimbo for less than a month mika what the hell is -"."stop yelling at me I'm not your child okay,fix your household before you could judge me -look I'm not a child aight and I want this baby,my life is lonely, you have this big family and a wife what do I have? Nothing but you and Kay and Devon that's all I want some unconditional love too from my child since that privilege was taken away from me years ago okay" she said, I saw some tears about to come out" okay okay don't cry I just want what's best for you,let me meet up with this guy of yours then see if he right for you before you move in with him " I said embracing her in a hug,she nodded" why ain't you moving back in here when I leave we both know Kay won't be able to handle all them kids alone same with Jas 's kids it's a lot than you think" I sighed" I'm just not ready for all of that now mika-" ." you can be selfish at times Quintin Drew, don't do it for you do it for the kids, Quincy don't even like you at all only because he don't know you like that or at all he just knows you're his daddy that's all step it up bro" I nodded" I will just n-"." just nothing, move on from the past, she cheated you cheated work it out dang stop letting your pride cloud you from the happiness you could be getting I'm just saying take it from me move back in and gain the kids' trust and you will all be able to work on your marriage believe me" I thought about it...." I might as well move back in tomorrow then...since its Friday " I said she smiled" good because I'm taking Kay on a trip so you will be with all these kids alone and maybe with Jonathan if he don't go clubbing idk so see you tomorrow got an appointment love you and speak to Kay she's already stressed out with meeting her mother later on don't add more hey" I nodded" i'll do just that. " I said...she left and I ran a hand to my face now to talk to kay. I got back in the house and saw her trying to feed Quincy and Alexa at the same time I shook my head " need some help?" I asked clearly she does, she nodded" thanks, Alex's food is on the kitchen counter " I nodded then went to take it, sat besides Alex, who got his mouth full already busy jumping in his chair,i shook my head before chuckling reminds me of lil Q before I left, I looked at Q he mugged me" I swear this boy hates me" I mumbled " he don't hate you,his just a mamas boy that's all..." Kay said" I wanna go pee can I go?plwase take me" lil Q said to kay" but you just went though Q really, stop jumping i'll take you" after she came back with him you'll swear his only 2 because his short but his 5..." about last night, I thought maybe, well I just don't get why you won't move back in,we all miss having you aroun-" I cut her off perking her lips " i' ll move back in...now finish feeding him because his mugging me hard" I said referring to Q " mom what mugging?" he asked " something you don't have to know, finish eating up while I run you a bath you going to nay nay " Kay said, he frowned " I don't want to go to nay nay I want to stay here with you! " he whined" I got a meeting Q, when I come back I promise you'll lay on my chest and we gon eat some munchies okay" he nodded then grinned making Kay roll her eyes " his so much like you always wanna be under my skin, Lex baby a uncle Q not feeding you well, come to aunty " I groaned" he was eating just fine with me" I said " but his full though baby,keep an eye on Q for me while I bath Alex be right back" she said I sighed now I gotta take care of this thug...my son though trouble. hopefully I won't regret being back to this place.i missed my family and wife.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

188 27 13
It all was started just because of painting and now.. it changed her life making her having two choices... At first it was like nightmare but then sh...
29.6K 1.9K 195
**story started & published in 2014** The 3rd part of my story read If it's meant to be And If it's meant to be continued Before this one x
12.2K 520 25
It'll get worse before it gets better. BOOK THREE: LIFE
23 0 16
A chance meeting changes the course of three lives forever...