Hollows In Time (βœ”οΈ) | 'Hollo...

Galing kay __queenly__

'I heard screams. They shattered my eardrums, I just didn't know that they would shatter my heart too. I spa... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
β™” CAST LIST β™”
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred: Part One
Chapter One-Hundred: Part Two
Chapter One-Hundred: Part Three
Epilogue
β™” THE THIRD BOOK β™”

Chapter Fifty

18 2 0
Galing kay __queenly__

________________________________

H o l l o w s   I n
T    I    M    E
________________________________

28/03/17
"Hey," she called and I turned around. She was talking to me. "you're being picked up again, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Good. It's getting darker now that it's coming up to winter. And we all know what happens when it gets dark." My eyes shot up to watch her just as she flashed me an odd looking smile.

Suddenly, I was on edge. I did know what happened in the dark. Because I've experienced it at the Academy. And I didn't want to experience it. Ever again.

29/03/17:

The car jerked to a stop. I flew forward. Then someone grabbed my arm, and pressed a cloth against my mouth.

The world drifted away.

But not before I realised that the Guardian I had met wasn't an official Guardian.

They were playing for the other team.
An attacker.
And I had fallen into the trap.

My love for Jameson had gotten me trapped.

18/05/17
Three months and twelve days ago

I burst through the doors, hearing them smash against the concrete walls as my feet hammered into the ground. I sprinted so fast, fearing that my crimes would catch up to me. I used to run away from the monsters, but now I am the monster.

So I ran for my life.

I had never ran so fast in my life. I felt the flash of freedom course through my veins. But I also felt the wringing guilt of my actions today. My escape had not only cost me, but it had cost others.

I dashed into the forest, where the trees would hide me from my own self—but also from the people who I needed to escape. I trudged over mud holes and mounds of stones, my pounding feet snapping twigs into two. Just like I had done with those people.

I shook away the thoughts and focused only on running. But it wasn't long before the memories creeped back into my mind. I gulped. My hands started to shake. I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. Tears streamed down my face and I collapsed. What have I done?

I couldn't breathe after a while, so I frantically wiped the tears away and kept going. There has to be an exit here somewhere.

When I thought I saw a clearing, thinking that I was safe, I pulled out my phone. Time was leaving me. It would be dark soon. My battery was also leaving me. I shook my head, and with my phone in hand, I continued to dash through what was left of the forest.

I didn't know what was ahead of me. I hoped it would be civilisation. I didn't care if it was a football stadium or a motorway, I just need someone to rescue me. Unlike what the Guardians could obviously do. Unlike what Jameson could do. Did he really love me?

Who cares, Sky? He obviously doesn't care about you, so stop caring about him.

So I continued to run, trying to map out the rest of my escape plan.

I needed distance from the house. I couldn't be caught. I also needed to find civilisation. I continued sprinting, my feet smashing into the woodlands hard floor.

I brought my phone back up to my face; I had to make a call. I'm so stupid for not thinking of that earlier. As my eyes skimmed the lock screen, I became aware of the date. May the eighteenth. I registered the fact that I had been away for far too long. But I had to keep sprinting. Keep going.

So I did, with my thumb on the home button. My phone unlocked and I gulped, my trembling hands almost dropping my phone as I struggled to reach the 'phone' app. I nearly screeched when my phone opened every other app but the 'phone'. When I finally got it open, thanks to me slowing down by a fraction, I dialled 999.

I started to full on pelt again as the call went through.

"Hello, emergency service operator, which service do you require?" The voice startled me as it crackled through the phones speaker. "Fire, police, or ambulance?" I swallowed. The tears formed again.

"All three." I responded.

There was a pause. Then the voice crackled through the speaker again.

"I'll just connect you now."

There was a short pause as sobs crawled up my throat and threatened to spill out.

"Hello," I jumped at the sudden sound, "where are you calling from?"

I sniffed. "I have no idea." I responded, my voice cracking as I used it properly for the first time in almost two months.

"Your town, street, house number or any other distinctive features around you?" They asked next.

I was panting, but I formed a reply. "My town is Chichester, but I'm not sure where I am right now. I've just come from a really big house, almost like a mansion. And now I'm running through a gigantic forest." I informed them, finishing with absolutely no breath.

I heaved and continued to run.

"What is the nature of your emergency?" They asked me next and a sob escaped my lips.

"I was abducted and taken to that house. There are a lot of other people there. But–" I broke off and started to sob.

"What is it, Miss?" They asked.

I blew out a shaky breath. "I don't know if they're okay or not. There's been a fire." I said over the phone and silence was the only thing I was given in a response.

"Is there any way that you can check your whereabouts?" They asked. "Any road signs, perhaps on your phone." Well that was a major dig at my IQ. I mentally slapped myself. Damnit.

"I'll check on my phone." I told her before pressing the home button and swearing profusely as my phone refused to show me the maps. When it finally did, it showed me a large span of fields. I scrolled back and saw the massive house. There was a slight delay where it all became so real to me. Where I had been kept. Where I had been hurt too many times over. Where no one had come to save me. Where I had nearly died.

But it was only a moment. I quickly memorised the address and gave it over to the person on the phone.

"Are you injured?" The lady asked. I swallowed.

"Yes. Very much so." I responded.

"Are there any weapons involved?" She asked next.

"A lot of weapons." I replied, still sprinting.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Sky Forest." I responded. There was a pause.

"Okay, Sky, I want you to keep running, there should be a petrol station near. When you get there, I want you to go into the shop and wait there for our services to arrive to you." The woman advised me.

I gulped. "Okay, but you're going to the house too, right?" I asked, the guilt doing crazy things to my mind.

"Of course we are. Don't worry, just keep running. We will be with you soon." She assured me. And then the call cut off. I was all alone again. But I guess I was used to that by now.

I sprinted through the rest of the trees. And there it was. The petrol station. I ran so fast that I was almost hit by a car—again. I dashed across the paved ground, aware that drivers in cars and outside of cars were staring at me quizzically. But I didn't care. Not now that I was free.

I burst into the shop and startled the only three customers that were in there. The person at the till just took another gulp of his beer.

I did a beeline directly to the back of the shop so that I could catch my breath without looking suspicious. When I was breathing normally, I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a water before trying to find something to snack on. I picked up two bags of crisps and joined the line.

It's probably weird that an escapee manages to hold her money and phone. Well, I've always known where they kept my phone. So when the time came, I snatched it and made a run for it. And I kept a five pound note hidden in the case of my phone. Smart, I know.

I payed for the items and explained the situation to the man behind the till. He grunted in response and I took it as permission to hide out in his shop. I found a stool and sat upon it, then downed nearly all of my water. I was breathing heavily when I had finished. Then I took to the crisps.

Soon, someone came into the shop and walked over to the man behind the till, who grunted and pointed over to the back of the shop. I stood up abruptly. The person who had come in wasn't wearing police uniform. My heart started to beat out of my chest.

Frantically, I found a back door and yanked at it until it came open. But when it did come open, it wasn't my escape that I saw. It was another monster.

They grabbed onto my arms and I let out a scream. I dropped my purchases as I yelled out for help. The man who had come into the shop came up from behind me and clamped a hand over my mouth.

"You should be more careful about who you give information to." He murmured into my ear with a venomous poison dripping from his lips. And then he replaced his palm with a cloth.

As soon as I breathed it in, my whole world began to dim. I was so close. Just, apparently, not close enough. My freedom was snuffed out from where it had started at my fingers and flooded through my body.

Now I had nothing left.

_________________________________

Y'all are lucky I edited this earlier

Or there would've been no chapter 50 or 51

51 will go up tomorrow do I have time to edit it now no

So

Also did frands notice that hint at me lol (if you didn't get out)

ALSO

GOOD NEWS

THE OFFICIAL FULL TRAILER IS COMING TO YOU ON SUNDAY THE 19TH OF NOVEMBER 2017
(I promise)

___________
Next update: I meann
___________

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE SPOILER: (we're in a new era!!!)

Back to the present we go, and we carry on right from where we left off with Jameson, Sky and Harry.

If you need a refresher, chapter forty-nine awaits you with open arms.

Chapter fifty-one, however, is a gem that needs to be sought out, and dusted off.

For it is precious, yet completely unexpected.

If you're missing out on the most infamous ship of all time, I've created a chapter for you.

If your patience is starting to wear thin, all is saved, since the eery details in this chapter may spin your already racing mind into dizzying circles.

And lastly, after forgetting and remembering, there's always the healing.

It's just a slight coincidence that this all falls into the exact middle of the book.

It's all a haze from here.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

107K 9.3K 54
HEARTLESS 2 (HEARTLESS SERIES BOOK 2 ) VANSH SHE was the moon of my dark Hopeless Sky. I thought SHE will shine my dark sky & Remove all darkness fro...
42.2K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...
677 151 32
Have you ever met someone, and they became your entire world? Found it difficult to breathe around them? Always on your mind? Does your heart flutter...
146K 8.7K 48
I have three secrets. 1. I'm in the witness protection program. I witnessed my mother's murder when I was eight years old, and now the murderer is af...