Broken Home ; muke

Von Rudemgc

(COMPLETED) (FIRST BOOK) Michael and his sister Macy got separated and put into two different foster homes af... Mehr

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.3
3.4
3.5
SEQUEL

3.2

457 14 0
Von Rudemgc

"Michael please calm down." Luke said trying to reach for the boy who was in complete panic. Right after it was announced that Macy was with Michael's mother, he went crazy. They left the place and Michael didn't even care about calling an Uber or anything.

It was so bad that he almost forgot his bag with his clothes. He was so upset and Luke followed behind, now carrying two bags.

"I cannot fucking believe this! She took Macy?! They allowed that?" Michael screamed. Even though he was extremely angry, he felt the urge to start crying. She took Macy back but not him.

She's not even able to be a mom? So much has probably already happened to Macy and that tore Michaels heart apart. Apparently his mom just got her back a week ago.

"I know Mike, but you can't do this to yourself. We will work on finding her." Michael scoffed at Lukes words. How can he be so calm? His sister was taken!

"How are we gonna find her? My mom lives in America." Michael said and angrily kicked a waste bin. Luke sighed and just continued following Michael down the road.

"Mike where are we going?" Luke asked almost annoyance. He was trying to keep his cool but its hard to when Michael doesn't keep his cool.

"I don't know." Michael mumbled out and then he just plopped down on the ground. Luke didn't say anything else. He knew nothing would help. It wouldn't change anything.

"I have to find her. I have to find her as soon as possible." Michael said and Luke nodded.

"And we both will. But for now let's go sleep. I got us a hotel in the city." And both boys did.

*

"Luke?" His moms voice said through his iPhone.

"Yeah it's me mom. Look I might be staying in London a little longer." He had to help Michael find Macy. But explaining this to his mom.. wouldn't be good. She didn't even know he was with him.

"What? Why?"

"Because I have a friend who needs help. I'll keep in touch with you everyday." She sighed loudly on the other side.

"Please be careful Luke. I don't need something to happen to you." She said and he nodded

"Nothing will happen. I love you."

"I love you too." And then he hung up. He looked over and saw Michael looking out the window.

"Babe?" Michael grunted in return.

"Are you okay?" Michael turned and sadly sighed.

"Yeah I'm just so worried. I'm so worried I could cry." Michael mumbled. Luke didn't even know how to help. He knew that the only thing that would make Michael happy... is Macy.

"I promise you we are gonna find her. If we have to go over to America then we will." Michael looked up with wide eyes.

"really?" He nodded and smiled.

"I don't want you to be sad." Luke whispered while softly kissing Michaels cheek. Michael smiled and peck Luke on the lips.

However that peck on the lips turned into a full make out session. One minute they were by the window and now they were working their way over to the bed. Luke laid Michael down on the bed and started kissing his neck.

"Wait no." Michael said and Luke instantly stopped. Michael couldn't do it.. it was way too much.

"I'm sorry Luke. I ju--" interrupted by loud knocks. Both boys looked at the door.

"Who could that be?" Michael asked and Luke shrugged but went over and looked through the peep hole and saw it was somebody who worked with the hotel.

Luke opened the door and the man smiled.

"Hello Mr. Hemmings, sorry to interrupt. A man stopped by and left a note for Michael Clifford. When we asked who that was they just said your room number." Luke's eyes widened and he looked down at the note and took it from the man.

"Uh thanks." The man smiled and walked away. Luke closed the door and walked over to Michael was sitting up on the bed and looked confused.

"Somebody left a note for you?" Michael picked the note from Luke's hand and opened it.

We know what you're doing Michael.

Don't worry. You will be reunited with Macy soon.

We see you

We know where you're going

We're gonna get you when you're least expecting it.

Don't even try to run and hide.

Michaels eyes widened and his heart started beating fast.

"Oh my god. No.. no this can't be happening." Michael breathed out with tears forming in his eyes. Luke snatched the paper from Michael.

"We gotta get out of here. We need to leave now." Michael said and started rushing around the room. Luke threw the letter on the ground.

"What? Do you even know who wrote this?" Michael nodded while throwing his stuff in his bag.

"It was my stepdad. I can easily recognize his handwriting. He's probably here." Michael said and tears started falling. Dave was here.. the man who ruined his entire life.

And he had Macy..

"He isn't gonna get anywhere near you Michael. Let's just take a breather for a second." Luke said but Michael wasn't having it. He threw on his red sweatshirt and put his duffle bag over his shoulder.

Luke didn't really unpack anything. His bag was laying by his bed. But when Luke saw how serious Michael was, he slid into his shoes and picked up his bag.

Both boys walked to the door and Luke opened it only to be met with a hooded figure.

"And where do you think you're going?" The voice mocked and Luke tried shutting the door. But another man appeared and pushed open the door knocking Luke down.

"Michael call for help!" Michael threw down his bag and ran to the hotel phone and just when he was about to grab it, someone pulled him back and threw him down on the ground.

He was thrown on his back and the man pushed his foot down on Michaels stomach. Causing the boy to cry out. He didn't have a stomach so this man was squishing skin and bones.

"Stay there." The man said darkly. Michael looked over and saw that they had Luke sitting down on a chair.

"Little shits never listen." Michael recognized that voice. He looked up and saw Dave walk in the room.

And in that moment it felt like he never even left his horrible old life. It felt like this was just another day with Dave and his mom. The only difference now is that he not only has Macy to worry about.. but now Luke too.

Dave walked over to Michael and smirked.

"Miss me?" Michaels heart dropped and he tried pushing the mans foot off of him. He instantly started panicking.

"Stop trying, Michael. We are taking you back home now." Michaels eyes widened and he felt like he was gonna throw up. This couldn't be real... this had to be one of his horrible nightmares.

"He's not going anywhere with you!" Luke snapped and tried to stand but the man pushed him back down on the chair.

David looked over in amusement.

"Who's this Michael?" Oh god.. Dave didn't know that he was gay.

"He's just a friend, Dave. Leave him alone. I'll go with you." Michael said but Dave just laughed. It's like he knew..

"Just a friend huh?" Michael gulped nervously as he went over and grabbed Luke aggressively from the seat.

"Get off me you piece of shit." Luke spat while pushing Dave away. But that just made Dave angry and he his fist met Luke's cheek, completely knocking him to the ground.

"Stop!" Michael screamed while standing up and trying to get over to where Dave and Luke where. The two guys that were just standing there grabbed Michael and held him back.

However Luke wasn't done. He stood right back up and just straight up jumped at Dave throwing punches left and right. Dave's friends or guards didn't even do anything. They just stood by and watched.

Once Dave was pushed to the ground by Luke that's when one of the guards stepped in and pulled Luke off of him.

"Knock them out. We're taking both of them." Michaels eyes widened and he pushed the guard and he tried getting away from him.

"Luke!" Michael cried out.

"I love you Michael." Luke said as his nose was slightly bleeding. Michael let some tears fall

"I love you too." And suddenly the guard shoved a white cloth under his nose.

Then he was passed out

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.5K 238 32
16 year old Luke Hemmings didn't mean for any of this to happen. All he wanted to do was spend a peaceful 6th year at school in the company of his th...
239K 6.4K 71
"I don't want a family! I just want it me and you dad!" "I'm sorry. We're moving in with them whether you like it or not baby girl." Melanie Hartman...
9.7K 472 19
*Completed* Millionaire Luke Hemmings is looking for a sugar baby and happened to come across 19-year-old Michael Clifford. *warning* This story co...
683 46 20
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!! THEY'RE ANIME!! This is about Supernatural kids that didn't know they had powers and they don't know how to control it. Th...