Runaway (A Zayn Malik fanfict...

De exquisites

"You are the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me, you bastard. I need you but I can't have you... Mais

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 15 ♡
Chapter 16 ♡
Chapter 17 ♡
Chapter 18 ♡
Chapter 19 ♡
Chapter 20 ♡
Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22 ♡
Chapter 23 ♡
Chapter 24 ♡
Chapter 25 ♡
Chapter 26 ♡
Chapter 27 ♡
Chapter 28 ♡
Chapter 29 ♡
Chapter 30 ♡
Chapter 31 ♡
Chapter 32 ♡
Chapter 33 ♡
Chapter 34 ♡
Chapter 35 ♡
Chapter 36 ♡
Chapter 37 ♡
Chapter 38 ♡
Chapter 39 ♡
Chapter 40 ♡
Chapter 41 ♡
Chapter 42 ♡
Chapter 43 ♡
Chapter 44 ♡
Chapter 45 ♡
Chapter 46 ♡
Chapter 47 ♡
Chapter 49 ♡
Chapter 50 ♡
Chapter 51 ♡
Chapter 52 ♡
Chapter 53 ♡
Chapter 54 ♡
Chapter 55 ♡
Chapter 56 ♡
Chapter 57 ♡
Chapter 58 ♡
Chapter 59 ♡
Chapter 60 ♡
Chapter 61 ♡
Chapter 62 ♡
Chapter 63 ♡
Chapter 64 ♡
Chapter 65 ♡
Chapter 66 ♡
Chapter 67 ♡
Chapter 68 ♡
Chapter 69 ♡
Chapter 70 ♡
Chapter 71 ♡
Chapter 72 ♡
Chapter 73 ♡
Chapter 74 ♡
Chapter 75 ♡
Chapter 76 ♡
Chapter 77 ♡
Chapter 78 ♡
Chapter 79 ♡
Chapter 80 ♡
Chapter 81 ♡
Chapter 82 ♡
Chapter 83 ♡
Chapter 84 ♡
Chapter 85 ♡
Chapter 86 ♡
Chapter 87 ♡
Chapter 88 ♡
Chapter 89 ♡
Chapter 90 ♡
Chapter 91 ♡
Chapter 92 ♡
Chapter 93 ♡
Chapter 94 ♡
Chapter 95 ♡
Chapter 96 ♡
Chapter 97 ♡
Chapter 98 ♡
Chapter 99 ♡
Chapter 100 ♡
Author's Note

Chapter 48 ♡

44.4K 1.7K 374
De exquisites

Chapter 48

(Zayn's POV)

Within a short amount of time, Kat was completely drunk. There was absolutely no sense of reality left in her.

She had always been a light drinker, so a few shots were enough to knock her out of her senses. She accidentally drank more than just one bottle, and I tried to stop her, but she wasn't listening. I drank just one bottle, not in the mood of drinking. But I guess she was overly excited about her apartment lease, and I didn't have the will to stop her.

"Let's go dance!" She whined now, tugging on my arm.

I wrapped my arm around her waist tightly, "not right now, Kat. There are too many people."

She pouted, bringing her bottom lip out. "Please baby?"

I sighed, "no Kat."

I wasn't going to dance in front of all these drunk people. It was a different thing when I danced with her the first time I met her, I had nothing to loose then. She didn't know me.

But now she knew me, and dancing with her would risk the chance I had with her. Because I couldn't dance. Not while I was drunk, and definitely not while I was sober.

She pushed me back against the kitchen counter. I was startled, but reminded myself that she was drunk.

"You're no fun."

"I know," I smirked.

She rolled her eyes, I loved teasing her. "What's the point of coming to a party if we're not having any fun?"

I shrugged, then pressed her against the wall. Her eyes moved down to look at my lips and she bit her lip.

I heard a group of girls walking into the kitchen. They all looked at us, but Kat and I didn't take our eyes off each other.

I leaned in to kiss her but she covered my lips with her hand.

"If you kiss me, we have to go dance."

I pulled away from her and crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't think so."

She scoffed at me and said, "I hate you." Then she turned around and walked to the other side of the kitchen, grabbing another bottle.

A smirk tugged at my lips as I watched her struggle to pop open the bottle. She was annoyed as I watched her until she turned and grabbed the opener. She popped the bottle open and brought it to her lips.

As she drank it, the group of girls that had walked in earlier came in front of me. There were three of them, all of them had smirks on their faces.

"Hey," one girl said. She had blond hair and a lot of makeup. Everything about her looked so fake, even her accent sounded fake.

"Hello," I replied, emotionless.

The red head of the group said, "we saw what happened with you and that girl." The way she said "that girl" made me want to hit her in the face. But I didn't.

"She's pretty stupid to reject you like that. If I were her, I would've done much more than just kiss you." The brunette winked at me.

I could only imagine how the situation looked from their point of views. For all they knew, they probably thought that I was just some drunk guy who wanted to have fun with an innocent girl. But they didn't even know half of it.

"You've got it all wrong-"

"Well it doesn't matter because we're here now," the blond interrupted.

I peeked over and saw Kat watching the scene, pure anger in her eyes. She put the bottle against her lips but didn't break eye contact with the situation.

So I decided to make fun with it.

"You are here now," I smirked at Kat briefly but looked down at the girls.

All three of them giggled and I said, "so we can have a bit fun."

Of course I wasn't even going have any type of fun with them. I just wanted to use them to see what Kat would do.

"Shall we find a quiet place?" The brunette said quietly, resting a hand on my chest.

I really wanted to push her away but I looked up to see Kat setting down her bottle and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

The blond immediately pushed the brunette back and put her hands on my chest. "I know where we can go," she said flirtatiously.

The red head was more focused on examining the scene than making any move.

That's when I looked over at Kat who was now storming over to us. I watched her as she got frustrated with her heels mid way and threw them off, not caring where they went. She came and shoved all the girls off of me and didn't say a word. Instead she just smashed her lips to mine.

Her hands made their way to my head, digging her nails into my hair. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing her body to mine. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, tasting the alcohol she had drank.

She pulled apart and passed me a look like she was going to kill me. But I smiled at her.

I loved the drunk side of her.

She spun around to come face to face with the girls. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dug my face into her neck, her back pressed to my chest.

"You can leave," Kat spat. "There's nothing to see here."

I chuckled into her hair, placing a kiss to her neck.

They all rolled their eyes at her, "he's not into you." The brunette fought.

I looked up at them, continuing to hold Kat. My eyes hardened, "get out of here."

They all seemed surprised at my sudden change in action. But they left, walking out of the kitchen and murmuring things under their breaths.

Once they were out, Kat spun around and shoved me back. I chuckled, "what's wrong?"

"You know sure as hell what's wrong."

I laughed, "I just wanted to see what you would do."

"Well don't do that again," she spat.

"Why not?" I spoke, walking towards her.

She took a step forward, "because it's not funny."

I laughed, "yes it is."

She brought her arms up to push me back again but I grabbed them before she could.

She tried to pull apart from my grasp, but I tightened my grip.

"Let go of me," she ordered.

"No."

"I'm going to go dance," she said. "Just because you're no fun, doesn't mean I have to stay locked up in here with you."

I let go of her hands, "fine."

She didn't waste a moment before she turned and stormed out of the room. She wasn't really mad, was she?

If one thing was for sure, it would be that if I saw her doing what I just did with another guy, I would be pissed.

After a short while, I walked out of the kitchen and into the crowded living area. Music was busting out loud, but the people somehow managed to be louder.

My eyes wandered the room for Kat, but I didn't see her. I walked around, looking everywhere and that's when I saw her. She was dancing in the middle of the circle by herself, but she didn't seem to mind. A giant smile plastered on her face as she swayed her hips side to side. Her hair fallen in front of her face. She shut her eyes, blocking everything out and I knew for a fact that she wouldn't be dancing at all of she was sober.

She looked so beautiful.

I noticed a couple of guys checking her out but I stormed over to her, shoving everyone in my way. After I reached her, I didn't say anything as I pressed my body to hers, smashing my lips into her alcoholic ones.

She kissed back hard, knowing that I was me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her toes to stand face to face with me. I held her tight, making up for not dancing with her and messing around with her. But I knew she couldn't hold a grudge.

"Zayn," she whispered in my mouth.

I was suddenly aware of the fact that we were in public, but she didn't mind that.

"Shit," she cursed, flinching just by standing up.

"Are you alright?" I asked, concerned.

She looked down, as did I. She brought her foot in her hands and turned it around. I saw a giant piece of glass stuck in her foot, blood pouring out of it. I grew concerned but she just laughed, "ouch. It hurts."

"Kat," I shook my head. She was barefoot and a piece of a beer bottle got stuck in her foot.

I took her foot in my hand. I was focusing on the glass but she said, "oh, I love this song!"

She moved her foot down and pressed it against the floor again, but then flinched. "Ouch! What was that?"

She was really drunk.

I picked her up and put her in my arms, bridal style. She giggled as I did so and I walked to the kitchen and set her down on the counter.

"Stay still," I ordered.

She sat on the counter, her feet dangling off. She swung her feet back and forth and hiccupped.

I got down on my knees and tried examining her foot but she wouldn't keep it still.

"Kat." My voice was stern, causing her to stop moving her feet immediately.

"Sorry," she whispered under her breath.

I took her foot in my hands and examined it. The glass was deep inside, but not that deep. I was thinking of what to do when I felt her hiccup again and giggle at herself.

"What was that?" She laughed.

I sighed, even though she was so adorable. I didn't want her to feel pain, but it had to be done.

"This is going to hurt a bit, okay?" I talked to her like she was a child, making sure she comprehended my every word.

She nodded slowly as I reached her foot and took out the piece of glass with my fingers. It was covered in blood that I couldn't bear to see. I threw the glass in the sink and began wiping her foot with the dry towel.

"Ouch that hurt!" She whined.

"It's okay baby, it's over now." I reassured her.

For some reason, I felt sick while seeing her bleed. I know I've seen so much before and I've even hit people myself, but I couldn't bear to see her hurt like this.

After I was finished, I wrapped her foot in a cloth I found in the cabinet. I grabbed one of her shoes and placed it on the unharmed foot carefully. Then, I slowly and carefully slipped the other shoe on her harmed foot. She hissed quietly, and I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry, did I put it on wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head quietly, examining me as I laced up her heel. I got up and faced her, "are you okay? Do you need anything?"

She hopped off the counter and smiled at me, "nope, I'm fine. Let's go dance again!"

"No," I spoke sternly. "We're going home."

She pouted again, "come on babe, please?"

I shook my head, I didn't want her getting hurt again.

I grabbed her hand and made my way out of the house. She was trying to escape my grasp the whole time until we were standing in front of my motorcycle.

"Get on," I ordered.

"No," she fought.

"Now."

She sighed and had no choice but to get on the bike. I handed her the helmet and got on as well. I put the key into the keyhole and twisted it, but it wouldn't budge.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I kicked the bike but it wouldn't start. I knew the bike was old, but it chose the wrong day to break down.

After multiples of failed attempts to try and start the bike, I gave up.

"Let's go back inside to see if Louis can help us," I told Kat who was sitting in the back, moving to the faint music she heard.

She beamed and hopped off, "let's go!"

We walked back inside and looked for Louis and Harry. I found them in a room, playing spin the bottle with some friends. I asked them if I could talk to them and they both came outside.

"Um," I stammered, "I think my motorcycle is broken and we need to get home."

They nodded and looked at Kat who was hopping to the sound of the song. Then they looked back at me and I said, "she's a sensitive drinker."

They nodded their heads then Harry said, "well Zayn, it's too late for any nearby repair shop to be open at this time. And if your bike is wrecked, we can go in the morning to fix it. So, do you just want to stay here for tonight?"

It was definitely a bad idea, but I didn't have many options.

"That would be great."

After Louis and Harry directed Kat and I to an empty room on the second floor and told us to let them know if we needed anything, they left. I took Kat inside the room and locked the door behind me, not welcoming any unexpected visitors.

The room was very tidy for a house as wild as this one. The sheets looked like they hadn't been touched, the windows shut, a bookshelf in the corner. It looked decent enough for us to spend a night here.

----------

It would mean a lot for you to leave feedback, vote, and follow me. Remember, it takes hours for me to write, and seconds for you to vote. :) ily.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.9K 132 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
696K 31.6K 67
USER SERIES 1 Micah Rex: He's handsome, dangerous, reckless. An addict. When he walks into a room, people notice. People are scared of him, people do...
102K 1.8K 29
Elliot Stevens has been abused and hated her whole life by the person who is supposed to love you always. Elliot is a genius because she thought it w...