Harry potter and the war of l...

Oleh paterdave2

This is a Harry Potter Fanfiction. I don't own any rights they all are J.K.Rowlins The story starts the day a... Lebih Banyak

Harry potter and the war of life
Chapter 2 Home sweet home
Chapter 3 Sirius' Return
Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Details and Arrangements
Chapter 7 At the ministry
Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation
Chapter 9 A birthday to remember
Chapter 10 Trouble in paradise
Chapter 11 Letters
Chapter 12 The three broomsticks
Chapter 13 Diagon Alley
Chapter 14 George
Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express
Chapter 16 The New Teachers
Chapter 17 first lesson
Chapter 18 A lunar problem
Chapter 19 Meeting the Baylay's
Chapter 20 wolf talk
Chapter 21 Revelations
Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort
Chapter 23 More revelations
Chapter 24 What is it with Malfoy
Chapter 25 Halloween
Chapter 26 Something Forgotten
Chapter 27 Wandless Wonders
Chapter 28 Travel arrangements
Chapter 29 Unexpected
Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's
Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny
Chapter 32 Talks with Molly
Chapter 33 Change of plans
Chapter 34 Christmas at the Potters
Chapter 35 Unexpected presents
Chapter 36 Arriving for diner
Chapter 37 Diner
Chapter 38 Talks
Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home
Chapter 40 Trip to Paris
Chapter 41 Trouble at the ministry
Chapter 42 Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 43 Decisions
Chapter 44 The voice of Hogwarts
Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius
Chapter 46 Draco Forgiven
Chapter 47 New Problems
Chapter 48 Trapped
Chapter 49 New information
Chapter 50 The Leader
Chapter 51 Wonders and attacks
Chapter 52 No time to Celebrate
Chapter 53 Letters from home
Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1
Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow

1K 15 1
Oleh paterdave2

Chapter6 Attack on the Burrow

Harry woke up two days after the partythey had, Ron was still fast a sleep and the house was quit. When hecame down he found the kitchen empty. He looked at his watch and sawthat is was just six in the morning. What woke me he thought?

He started to make some tea when heheard a sound from outside.
It was the sound of someone apparate inor out. He looked out of the window and was fully awake at once.Outside the garden were 3 cloaked figures.

"Why are we here Marcus?"said one of the three.
"We are here for revenge Blaise."Was the reply.
"Yeah," said the third, "Iwant revenge for what they did to Draco and Vincent."
Harry recognised the voices at once. Theywere Marcus Flint, Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle two of which hadbeen in his year and all three of them had been in Slytherin.
"No Goyle we are here to takerevenge for the dark lord." Said Flint.
"Potter must be killed so thewizard world will know he is just a silly little boy who had a lot ofluck."
Harry took out his wand and calledKreacher.
"Kreacher get Ron, Hermione andGinny and fast the house is under attack." He said to the elf.
"Yes master." And with acrack the elf was gone.
In just 30 seconds the other three werewith Harry in the kitchen.
"Harry what is going on?"Asked Hermione. "Kreacher said something of an attack?
"Shhh". he said. "Outsideare Flint, Zabini and Goyle The want revenge for me defeatingVoldemort, and for Malfoy and Grabbe he added with a smile."
"So what's the plan?" AskedGinny.
"Ron you go and wake the rest ofthe house," Said Harry, "Ginny you and me go out the back.When the adults are here they need to cast ant-apperation spells. Hermione you wait here for the rest andwhen Ginny and I are at the shed you send one stunner at Zabini, thanyou all need to keep out of the way and keep any spells from hittingthe house. Ginny and I will take it from there."
"But Harry," Came an unsureRon. "No time to argue Ron just GO." said Harry. Ron turnedaround and raced up the stairs.
"You hit Zabini Hermione no matterwhat just hit him." Harry Said to Hermione as he turned to walkout.
"OKAY." She said and Harryand Ginny walked out of the kitchen to the back and went outside.
"Harry," Said Ginny, "thanksfor this." He turned to her and said.
"Ginny if I am going to be yourboyfriend and if I have anything to say about it your husband than Ineed to trust you with my life, also when you stood by me the otherday in front off the ministry officials I really felt proud to beyour boyfriend. I know you are great and I would never want anotherperson beside me to go into battle with anymore."
He kissed her on the lips and theywalked around the house.
When the reached the side of the housethey found themselves in a tight spot. The shed was at least 15meters away from them so how would the get there.
In the mean time Flint and his partnersin crime were debating on there plan.

"Okay Zabini have you checked forwards?" Flint asked.
"Yes Flint and there are none."Zabini said. "Also we can go up to the house or the shed thereis no alarm what so ever."
"Good, good," said Flint. "Okthis is what we do. Goyle you go left and stick to the garden wall,Zabini you take the right side and cover me. I will walk straight tothe house. When we are inside we will search room for room and killeverybody inside. They will never know what hit them."
They got up and started to walk towardthe garden gate.
Harry was no in a little panic "Howdo we get there." he said.
Than Ginny said. "Kreacher",and with a crack the elf appeared. "Yes mistress" The elfasked as he bowed deep.
"Can you get us to the other sideof the shed so that the three persons outside the garden won't seeus?" She asked the elf.
"Yes Mistress if you takeKreacher's hand that is no problem."
So Ginny and an astonished Harry tookthe elf by the hand and in the blink of an eye they were behind theshed.
"Thank you Kreacher," SaidGinny. "Now please go back in the house for safety."
The elf bowed again and with a smallcrack he was gone.
"Now what?" Ginny asked.
"Well they need to get in thegarden first before Hermione can get a clear shot." Harry saidto her. "Look she just opened the window further to get a clearshot so she should have seen us." They then saw Hermione lookthrough the window in their direction. She waved and then kept hereyes on the three persons in front of the garden gate.
She looked shocked back at Harry whenthey saw that the three split up.
Harry's mind was racing. He needed tothink fast and than it hit him.
"Kreacher," He whispered.
"Yes master?" Said the elfwho appeared behind him.
"Tell Hermione to wait for mysignal and to get the person most to the garden wall. Ginny and Iwill take the other two."
"Yes master." And gone wasthe elf.
Harry saw from his position thatHermione turned and than looked out of the window again. She gavethem the thumbs up.
"Harry what is the signal?"Asked Ginny.
"She will know." Is all Harrysaid as he looked at the three intruders coming closer and closer.
He looked at Hermione and she looked athim and when the three intruders were about 15 meters from the househe said to Ginny to get ready and pointed his wand.
Just when he had pointed his wand he heard Hermione's voice scream STUPEFY and a red beam shot out ofthe window. It collided with the person it was intended for and Harryand Ginny came out of there shelter and started casting spells oftheir own. Zabini and Flint were overwhelmed when they heard a spelland even when they saw Goyle fall over they could not believe whathad happened.

It was when Ginny and Harry came aroundthe corner that they came back to reality and Flint was just in timeto use the shield charm. Zabini was not fast enough and Ginny tookhim out with another stunner.
Flint wanted to run for it but Harryshot another stunner in front of him and the grass in front ofFlint's feet exploded. He turned to Harry and smiled.
"You think you have me Potter?"He sneered. He turned on his heels trying to apperate but nothinghappened. Flint looked at Harry and Harry gave him a wicked smile.
"I think I do have you Flint."Harry said as he shot another stunner towards him.
Flint shielded himself again andattacks Harry with the Cruciatus curse.
Harry drops to the ground thanks to hisgreat reflexes and yells "Expelliarmus."
Flint is hit and his wand flies fromhis hand straight into Harry's.
He than yells "Stupefy" andas he just has said the spell two other stunners fly towards Flint.He is hit by all three of them and flies 20 meters through the gardenstraight into the garden wall. Harry looks over his shoulder to seeGinny and Ron standing side by side wands raised and looking at eachother.
"Did we kill him?" Ginny asksshocked.
"We will have to wait and see",Says Ron, "but I'm not sorry if we did. The little low lifesneaking up at the breaking dawn wanting to kill us."
They enter the house to find everybodyup and in a right state of panic.
"Why were there no wards?"Screams Mrs. Weasley at her husband, "We could have been killedor worse, Harry could have been killed."
"You need to sort out yourpriorities mum." said Ron. "It isn't bad if we are killedbut well Merlin forbids if Harry is killed."
She looks at her son and wants to saysomething but than Ron starts laughing.
Everybody looks at him.
"That's what I said aboutHermione." Ron says between laughs.
Harry who now remembers what Ron meansalso starts laughing.
Mrs. Weasley looks at her husband andsays. "Arthur please get some aurors here for the intrudersplease the rest of us to the living room now."
"You two start explaining now"She than demands from Ron and Harry as Mr. Weasley throws some floopowder in the fireplace to contact the ministry and the rest of thesat in the living room.
"Well when Hermione and the two ofus were out off bed in our first year from a trick of Malfoy we endedup on the third floor corridor that was forbidden." Ron startedexplaining.
"We found Fluffy who was guardingthe trapdoor to the Philosopher's stone, when we returned to thecommon room Hermione told us off for almost getting us killed orworse expelled before we could say anything she was gone. I than saidShe needs to sort out her priorities."
"Fluffy who is Fluffy?" Mrs.Weasley asked.
"Oh just a three headed dog mum"said Ron.
"Now what was so funny?" Mrs.Weasley wanted to know.
"Well mum," said Ron, "Youdon't mind that we all could have been killed but what about Harry.It was just like with Hermione in our fist year. She didn't mindgetting killed but well expelled that would be something."
Mr. Weasley came in the room and saidthat the aurors would be there in a sec. Even when he spoke they could hear thepops of apparation in front of the house.
"Arthur where are you." Camethe voice of Amelia Bones.
"We are in the living roomAmelia." said Mr. Weasley.
As Amelia Bones came in she wasfollowed by 7 aurors.
"Wow," Said Harry, "8aurors for just 3 wannabe Death Eaters isn't that a bit much."
They all looked at Harry and Ameliasaid "Harry what do you mean by wannabe Death Eaters?"
"Well," Said Harry, "WhenI was in the kitchen before the rest was woken up by Kreacher I heardthem talking. They wanted to get revenge on me for killing Voldemort.Oh I forgot, Goyle wanted revenge for Malfoy and Grabbe."
Ron snickered at this last part whatresulted in Hermione givin him an angry look. "We bound them inthe shed," Harry said "and Mr. Weasley put up anant-apperation charm around the shed show they should be still inthere."
"Thank you Harry." SaidAmelia. "We will take it from here. Davis you take the men outand get those three in the shed to the cells in the ministry. Whenthey are wounded they can be treated there. They won't leave theministry at any means even if that would mean they will die youunderstand!"
"Yes sir." The auror calledDavis said. He nodded to the others and left with all the aurors toget the attackers and take them to the ministry.
"Arthur before I came here Iwalked in to the minister and told him what happened. He wanted me totell you that your planned meeting with him was canceled againbecause he thought that you needed today off so you could be withyour family." Amilia Bones said to Mr. Weasley.
"Thank you Amelia but I will be atthe office in a couple of hours so we can have that meeting."Mr. Weasley said. "I don't want the minister to have toreappoint me again, he already did it last Monday because we had somethings to discuss here at home, but I can't ask it once again forit."
"He told me that you would reactthat way," Amelia Bones smiled, "So he told me to tell youit was a direct order from him to stay home and be with your family,even better he told me to stay and watch that you stayed home if Ithought it necessary. He will contact you later this morning for anew appointment."
"Okay okay I know when I'mbeat." Said Mr. Weasley, "But I don't have to like it. Ireally want to know what he has planned for me because all he askedme was to come to his office."
"Well you just have to find outlater dear." said Mrs. Weasley, Änd I think it is good that youstay home today. We need to get some wards up again and we can getthem up now this afternoon."
Than Davis came running in lookinghorrified. He went straight to Amelia and whispered in her ear. Shethan looked shocked and with big eyes she looked at Harry.
"Harry what happened to MarcusFlint?" She asked.
Harry's face went pale as he thoughtwhat the problem was. "Well," Harry said "After Idisarmed him I wanted to stun him. At the same time I shot my stunnerRon and Ginny who were standing behind me shot one of their own. Hewas hit by all three and flew though the garden why?"
"Well," She said. "He isdead."
The whole room went quit.
"What? How?" Was all Harrycould say before he sank to the floor. He had known that when Amiliaasked him about Flint that there must have been something serious butthis still came as a shock to Harry.
"He hit the garden wall but he hitit with his feet first." Harry stated more for himself than forthe rest of the room.
"I killed him, I killed him, Ikilled him." He kept saying that over and over again.
Ginny came down beside him he lookedher in the eyes. "I killed him Ginny," He said. "Howcan you love me now that I killed an other man. I know this will meanI lost you, please Ginny don't leave me. I know I killed him butplease don't leave me."
"Harry," She said. "WEkilled him Harry. You, Ron and I but most of all Flint killed himselffor coming here." She said the last part with extra force. Harrylooked at her with disbelief.
"No Ginny I killed him not you."Said Harry as he could not believe what Ginny just had said to him.
"Ginny is right Harry," SaidAmelia. "You defended yourself and that is that."
"What happens now?" AskedHarry. "Well nothing," Said Amelia. "We will take themall to the ministry and charge the other two with attempted murder.They will spend a lot of years in Azkaban. Don't worry Harry wewill take care of it."
"But what about the Prophet,"Harryasked. "They will hear about this and than what."
"Well than we will tell the truththat you defended yourself and that Marcus Flint wanted to kill youso you had no choice in this. Don't worry Harry it will all be ok"Said Amelia.
There was a knock on the door and inthe doorway stood professor McGonagall.
"Well Mr. Potter it seems that youwere right all the time." She said with a sad look in her eyes."You don't get into trouble. Trouble always finds you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

654K 9.1K 51
Harry Potter Preferences, for all the potterheads out there. Characters include: •Harry Potter •Ron Weasley •Draco Malfoy •Fred Weasley •George Weas...
5 0 2
This is a self-indulging Harry Potter fanfiction with my Original Characters. It goes through the same story point starting from the Sorcerer's Stone...
34 18 17
This is a Hogwarts story. I do not what to say. All rights go to JK Rowling except my characters.
20.8K 638 95
"The day will come Y/n, when you have to make a choice." "A choice between what?" "Everything you love...or the world." -- Harry x Reader This is a r...