Chapter 35 Unexpected presents

AN/ Well here it is finally.

It took me a little longer than I thought it would.

Thanks all of you for the comments and the votes.

I really like hearing from you.

Chapter 36 is already in the making and I can say that will also have a small surprise.

Happy reading.

END AN/

Chapter 35 Unexpected presents

Harry woke up and when he looked around he could not see the presents. 

He than knew that the elves had done as he ordered and had collected all the presents when everybody was sleeping. He went to the bathroom and dressed. He went downstairs to instruct the elves about how he wanted breakfast, also he instructed them that Mrs. Weasley would help them with diner. The elves started protesting that they didn't want to have help and that they would make their master and his family a great diner. Harry let them go on for some time. But when he looked at the clock and saw the time he worried that breakfast would not be done in time if he didn't stop this. "Listen up everybody." he said out loud. All the elves went quit at once. "Look if you don't want her to help I will order you all out of the kitchen and let her make diner. It was her wish or else she would have all of us moved to the Burrow and you would have nothing to do. I changed the plans to come here she was already planing a dinner. I will not let my change of plans destroy her wish to make a great diner. You hear me!!!!!!" The last part he said with extra force. All the elves were quit and looked at Harry. Granny walked over to him. "Master isses not pleased with his elves and wants usses be supervised by mistresses mother?" She asked him. Harry looked at his elves. All of them looked hurt and beaten as they all had disappointed him. "No Granny," he said. "You all did great work. With the Manor and with all the food that you have served us. It is that Mrs. Weasley has been looking forward to making this diner that I don't want to take it away from her." Granny looked at him, she was the oldest of the elves and all the elves looked up to her. "Master is good wizard," She said."We elves will help Mistresses mother if she askses us. If she wanses us gone we will leave her be. Please Master for rest lets usses do all work is ourses duty." Granny looked at Harry and than at all the other elves. "As youses heard we will does as Madam Weasley askses of uses." Granny said to the rest of the elves. 

All the elves agreed with her. "Thank you Granny" Said Harry. "We did also as Master said and collected presents and placed them under tree in large living room." Twinky said. "Thank you all," Harry said as he bowed to his elves. "You all did great with that." After the praise and bow of their Master all the elves looked proud of themselves. Harry went to wait in the dining room he wanted to wait there for the others. He was just wondering how Ron's reaction will be when he discovers that his presents were not at the end of his bed when he heard him screaming. "WHAT NO PRESENTS!!!!!!" Harry laughed out loud at this. "What have you done Harry?" It was Hermione who jut had entered the dining room."Nothing, well nothing huge. I just asked the elves to collect all presents to the open them all together nothing more. He just has to wait after breakfast before he can open them." Ron came running down the stairs. He was still in his boxer. "Harry my presents are gone. I charmed mine so they would appear late at night and now they are gone." He looked as he had overlooked something. "Oh Merlin." He said. "I didn't change the spell so they are probably at the Burrow." Harry looked at his friend. "We will let an elf check that later don't worry." He said. "First you have to put some clothes on." he laughed. Ron now noticed he only wore his boxer. He went as red as his hair and ran back upstairs to get dressed and a shower. Hermione and Harry were crying with laughter when Ginny entered. "Who was screaming?" She asked. "I could hear it even when the shower was running." "That would be your brother." Said Hermione. "He even came running down in his boxer to check if we knew where the presents were." Ginny laughed at this. "Well I hope he will be dressed when he gets down again." Ginny joked. Harry got up and excused himself for a second. He never thought about that the presents would be at the Burrow. He went to the kitchen where he knew that all his elves would be. When he walked in Granny looked up and bowed to him.