Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny

AN/
Thank you all for the votes and the comments.
I have tried to get this out sooner but was not sure if I wanted to do this chapter as it was or more as a christmas chapter because of the time in the story. When I started the chapter it went a whole diffrent way as you will see. Hope you all will vote and let me know what you think. Have fun with reading the chapter
Paterdave2
END AN/

Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny

The next few days Ginny was not really a joy to be with. Harry kept his distant as did Hermione and Ron. 

When Ginny walked in the commenroom on Saturday afternoon she could see the three of them sitting in the chairs near the fire. 

She walked over to them and put her hands in her side just as her mother could do. 

"So what is the problem" She said briskly. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at her and didn't said a word. She looked at them than at Harry. When they still didn't say a word she turned around and walked straight out. 

"I would go after her if I were you" said Hermione. "She wasn't happy when we did not say anything". 

Harry got up fast and also went through the portrait hole after Ginny. 

"Ginny wait" he yelled as he came around the corner. 

Ginny turned around her eyes full with tears. Tears from hurt and anger. 

"Lets go to my quarters please?" Harry said with a question in his voice. 

Ginny turned around and walked beside him without saying a word to him. She would tell him in a second what she had on her mind and that if this was how he wanted to be in the relation she would not be part of it. She was not the kind of girl that you say nothing to when she asked you what was wrong. As they walked towards his quarters Harry also was thinking about what he was gonna say. He could not tell her that her letter was interfering with his plans. So how could he tell her that she had nothing to worry about anything and that everything would be alright. 

When they came into his private quarters he could see that the elves kept it clean even that the quarters were not used to sleep in. 

Ginny sat in a chair and Harry walked to the small bar that every teacher had and poured them both some drinks. 

Ginny took hers and didn't drink a drop from it. 

She just looked at Harry. 

"Well?" She said. "What was it that you could not tell me in the commenroom or the hallway, you better have a very good explanation because if this is how it is gonna be with us that you won't tell me but you will tell Ron and Hermione than I have news for you Mr. Potter you can tell them everything you want but than you can do it without me because I won't take it." 

Harry looked at her. "I deserve better and will find better because you are not the best boyfriend to have you know. Everyone wants to know something from me, asks me how it feels to be with the boy who lived and the one who saved the world etc etc." 

Ginny was now crying and tears were falling on the floor. 

"You never ask how I feel, you never take time for me it is always with Ron and Hermione. I have a relation with you, not with Hermione not with Ron. I can't take this anymore I am sorry Harry" after this Ginny got up and ran to the door. 

Harry looked at her and when she was almost at the door he snapped out of it. "Ginny!!" he yelled. Ginny froze and Harry was at the door in a second. 

He stood between her and the door. 

His eyes, his beautiful green eyes were full of fear. Ginny could see that.